thanks is end you picture元芳是什么意思思

Now our teacher__(write).She is reading.She__(not draw)the picture.Thanks for__(give) me the card.What___you____(do).I'm eating tomatoes.Listen What__the girl__(say)?What are you__(talk) ahout?The Blacks__(sit) at table and__(have)dinner now.What is _百度作业帮
Now our teacher__(write).She is reading.She__(not draw)the picture.Thanks for__(give) me the card.What___you____(do).I'm eating tomatoes.Listen What__the girl__(say)?What are you__(talk) ahout?The Blacks__(sit) at table and__(have)dinner now.What is
Now our teacher__(write).She is reading.She__(not draw)the picture.Thanks for__(give) me the card.What___you____(do).I'm eating tomatoes.Listen What__the girl__(say)?What are you__(talk) ahout?The Blacks__(sit) at table and__(have)dinner now.What is he doing?He__(enjoy)the sun.Where is Tom now?He__(shop) for clothes.连词成句we,on,a,having,school,are,trip,and,we,are,a,good,time____________________________________________there,lots,are,of,this,postcards,in,shop____________________________________________
Now our teacher_are writing_(write).She is reading.She_isn't drawing_(not draw)the picture.Thanks for_giving_(give) me the card.What_are__you__doing__(do).I'm eating tomatoes.Listen !What_is_the girl_saying_(say)?What are you_talking_(talk) ahout?The Blacks_are sitting_(sit) at table and_having_(have)dinner now.What is he doing?He_is enjoying_(enjoy)the sun.Where is Tom now?He_is shopping_(shop) for clothes.英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou_百度作业帮
英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou
英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou
你好我的名字叫miss favour我看了你的网站(配置文件的网站)并且我很喜欢这是我的邮箱地址 你可以给我上面的邮箱发邮件到时候我会给你发送我的照片并且告诉你更多关于我的东西祝你过得愉快谢谢thanks is end you picture是什么意思_百度作业帮
thanks is end you picture是什么意思
thanks is end you picture是什么意思
我估计是听力的问题.应该是thanks and your picture.意思是,和你的画.但愿我猜对了.
地方方言版chinglish?建议英语帝出现~直译的话是:感谢是末尾你画~~~~英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou ---_百度作业帮
英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou ---
英语翻译helloMy name is miss favouranyway i came across your profile onsite and i love it so much.Here is myyou can email me with the above id theni will send you my picture and also tellyou more about my selfhave a nice dayTHANKSfavou ----------------------不要用软件自动翻译
我是Favour小姐,我在网上看到你的资料,觉得非常喜欢.希望你过得愉快!Favour

我要回帖

更多关于 元芳是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐