有谁帮我看看有没有常见英语语法错误误

有谁可以帮我看看下面一段英文有没有语法错误Dear sir:I am a chinese student that be going to the WIT study .To before with,I can reach the WIT on 9,2006.As aresult of some reasons,I had be decision.But the schooling haven't retake _百度作业帮
有谁可以帮我看看下面一段英文有没有语法错误Dear sir:I am a chinese student that be going to the WIT study .To before with,I can reach the WIT on 9,2006.As aresult of some reasons,I had be decision.But the schooling haven't retake
有谁可以帮我看看下面一段英文有没有语法错误Dear sir:I am a chinese student that be going to the WIT study .To before with,I can reach the WIT on 9,2006.As aresult of some reasons,I had be decision.But the schooling haven't retake .And on 10,2006.I consign the agency did the appeal again .But there had no word till today.I had remit 5550 EUR as scholing to the WIT.I want to ask you if that the scholing still in the WIT.had somebody already draw the scholing.I am afraid that I will be cheated.I hope somebody of the WIT staffs can help me.To inquiry that if somebody hadalready draw the scholing and give me an ask.
I am a Chinese student and I am going to study in WIT .To begin with,I can reach the WIT in 9,2006.As a result of some reasons I have to consider .But the schooling haven't retake .And in 10,2006.I consign the agency did the appeal again .But there had no word till today.I had remit 5550 EUR as scholing to the WIT.I want to ask that if the scholing still in the WIT.had somebody already draw the scholing.I am afraid that I will be cheated.I hope somebody of the WIT staff can help me.To inquiry that if somebody had already draw the scholing and give me an answer.谁能帮我看下这篇英语作文 有没有语法错误The Country I Would Like to VisitIt’s kind of difficult to respond the country I would like to visit desperately.There are a number of places that I am eager to pay a visit to.When it comes _百度作业帮
谁能帮我看下这篇英语作文 有没有语法错误The Country I Would Like to VisitIt’s kind of difficult to respond the country I would like to visit desperately.There are a number of places that I am eager to pay a visit to.When it comes
谁能帮我看下这篇英语作文 有没有语法错误The Country I Would Like to VisitIt’s kind of difficult to respond the country I would like to visit desperately.There are a number of places that I am eager to pay a visit to.When it comes to that which country I prefer to go,if I get the chance to have a fortnight holiday,I am somewhat hesitating.Nevertheless,It is no wonder that I would say Britain is the country I desire to get most.There are plenty of factories account for my choice,as follow.
还好,有一些语法错误,而且有一些句子写的有点矫情.就是说很明显,有些句子你是为了用一个词而用,为了用一个句型而写,所以很别扭.It’s kind of difficult to respond the country I would like to visit desperately.respond 后面要加一个whichI am eager to pay a visit to.有点复杂,不满足句子的简洁性.直接用eager to visit会更好When it comes to that which country I prefer to go,if I get the chance to have a fortnight holiday,I am somewhat hesitating这句话有语法错误.when...if...没有这么用的(两个引导词放在同一个句子中是不行的)It is no wonder that I would say 啰嗦吧,是的.直接用it is bo wonder to dayfactories 改为factors 当然,我想知道你多大,如果是初中及以下的同学呢,这篇作文可得高分,但是如果你是高中以上水平,恕我直言,写的真是非常一般,毫无亮点.
respond 后加to第二段get 后加to, factories 改为factors谁能帮我看看这段有没有什么语法错误或用词不当?英文简历_百度知道
谁能帮我看看这段有没有什么语法错误或用词不当?英文简历
在初高中都担任班长,平时善于处理同学之间的矛盾,在同学之间有较高的威信。同时管理班级日常的事物,每件事情都会合理安排,班级的各项事宜都可以有序进行。善于主持和策划活动,创新活动内容。大学期间担任过班级的生活委员和班级团支部宣传委员,具有较强的活动组织能力。组织参加班级的团日活动,开展班会娱乐活动。我自己参加学校组织的创业大赛,领导一个小团队得到第二名的好成绩。大学期间也是自学会计基础知识,取得了会计资格证。具有预算控制能力,处理班级日常开支,以及活动经费的管理。喜欢文字,做过设计活动策划书和文字总结工作。在学校期间我得过几次奖学金,并顺利通过了大学英语六级。平时也喜欢研究新鲜事物。具有较强适应能力,学习能力。可以尽快熟悉胜任自己的工作。性格开朗喜欢交朋友,思维严谨,做事积极主动。学校里可以跟团队合作以及独立开展工作。处理问题具有灵活性。I was served as a monitor in middle school and high school. During this time, I was good at dealing with the contradiction between the classmates, so I had a high prestige between them. At the same time, I needed to manage the day-to-day affair, then, I would arrange things so it could be going in good order. I was good at planning and hosting the activity, also, I would create the game.
In the college, I was served as member of the class of life and the member of propaganda, so I had the ability of organizing. The class cadre and I organized sports and cultural activities. I participated in the school of business competition, it was glad to lead a small team to get a Runner-up. In addition to the basic knowledge, I studied the Accounting by myself and achieved the qualification certificate of Accounting. I controlled the budget, when we organized an event, I would handle the daily expenses as well as the cost management. I liked the writing, during the event, I wrote the book of design plan. I liked to compose the work of a summary. I gained scholarship more than once, passed national college English test (CET) bank-6.
Leisure time I like study new things. I have the strong ability of adaptation and learning to complete the work. I have the cheerful character to make friends. During the work, I can be rigorous thinking and positive. I can be teamwork or working independently, so I solve problem flexibility.
提问者采纳
手打,请参考。I served as a monitor in middle shchool and high school. During that period, I handled the troubles well in the classmates and gained high prestige among them. Supervising the daily duties to make it go smoothly and in good order was another job that I incharged. And I usally could apply my creativity in planning and hosting activities.Two of my titles in college were Life Committee Member of the class, and Publicity members of the Communist Youth League in the class. The superiors were quite impressed by my organizing abilites. I arranged and participated in the class meeting with entertaining activities in Activities Day of the Communist Youth League. I leaded a small team and won the second prize in the business simulation game hosted by the school. To gain more skills I studied accounting and got Certificate of Accounting Professional by self-taught. I controlled the budget perfectly, so as managing the class daily expense and campaign fund. Paper work was my interest, I have wrote some schemes and summaries. I have gained scholarship several times and pass Colleage English Test(CET) bank-6.In my spare time, I like studying fangle. Abilities of adaptation and learning are also my strong suits. I am always up on the jobs and make myself qualified quickly. I am out going and willing to make new friends. With critical thinking, positive attitude and flexibilities, I did the jobs perfectly with teamwork and independently.
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文简历的相关知识
其他1条回答
I assumed monitor position during my middle school and high school years. In that period, I was good at dealing with the contradiction among classmates, so I have enjoyed high prestige among them. Meanwhile I managed daily routine work in the class.I also arranged things so they could go well in good order. I was good at planning and hosting class activities. Further, I made creation in the contents of
the activities.
In college years, I was a class member dealing with classmates' life and propaganda, so I had strong organizational skills. The class cadre and I organized colorful sports and cultural activities. I participated in the enterprise s...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请高手帮我看看这里面是否有语法错误Today is Monday.School is over.A and B are having a chat.A:A stressful ['strɛsfəl] thing to come B:Don’t try to do a snow job on me!A:But model plane exam is coming.It’s on Saturday.B_百度作业帮
请高手帮我看看这里面是否有语法错误Today is Monday.School is over.A and B are having a chat.A:A stressful ['strɛsfəl] thing to come B:Don’t try to do a snow job on me!A:But model plane exam is coming.It’s on Saturday.B
请高手帮我看看这里面是否有语法错误Today is Monday.School is over.A and B are having a chat.A:A stressful ['strɛsfəl] thing to come B:Don’t try to do a snow job on me!A:But model plane exam is coming.It’s on Saturday.B:Oh,I see.A:I saving for a rainy day .B:Wish you success[sək'sɛs] It’s Friday.A,B and C are on the way home.B:Tomorrow is Saturday.Are you ready,A:YES!C:What’s A going to do tomorrow?B:A is going to take part in a model plane exam.But we are in a fog about it.A:Would you like to come?B&C:Of course.It is Saturday.There're many people in the park.B:Wow!Are they your new shoes?A:Yes.What about?B:They are so much cooler C:Your plane looks good.I think you can success [sək'sɛs]!A:Thank you!Last time,A Pass the exam.因为这是小学的东西,可能有点幼稚
Today is Monday. School is over (for the day)【也可以说classes are over.】.
A and B are having a chat. 【A and B are chatting.】A: A stressful ['strɛsfəl]
thing to come !B: Don’t try to do a snow job on me!A:But model plane exam is coming. It’s on Saturday.B: Oh, I see.A:I (am )saving (it) for a rainy day .B:Wish you success[sək'sɛs] !It’s Friday. A, B and C are on the way home.B: Tomorrow is Saturday. Are you ready, A?A:YES!C: What’s A going to do tomorrow?B:A is going to take part in a model plane exam. But we are in a fog about it. A: Would you like to come?B&C: Of course. It is Saturday. There're many people in the park. B:Wow! Are they your new shoes?A:Yes. What about?【要表达什么意思,是“怎么了?”吗?是的话,用what's up?】B:They are so much cooler !【这句是要说恨酷吗?they are so cool!】C:Your plane looks good. I think you can success [sək'sɛs]!A: Thank you!Last time, A Pass the exam.谁能帮我看看以下英语文章有没有语法问题。200分。还有哪里不够好的。可以改的。_百度知道
提问者采纳
第二行的is去掉,语法错误。to convey information可以去掉,因为交流的目的就是“为了这些发生”。第二段第一句说的啰嗦且和前面重复,改成The first benefit of international language is the cultural aspects.that being equipped中,that改成逗号,因为according to短语后面并不是从句,后面主句的主语是being短语,不需要用that。to a coin应该是for a coin吧。in believe改成in beliefdiplomacy is a measure这句,resolve改成means,外交是手段不是决心。which greatly decrease harms本身没错,可是从句用的太频繁了,可以改成and greatly decrease/control the damage.According to David这句,语法混乱,根本没有谓语宾语,who states that改为逗号,have改成having,works' tasks这不知道是怎么回事,改成work就行。put加s。defeats换成counteracts感觉比较好,不是打败、战胜,是抵消、消除。the world are able中are改成will be倒数第二段的最后to communicate可以去掉,句子太冗长了,而且多少有中式的语言习惯在里边。最后一段,bring改成bringing。in the world可以改成of the world。allows diplomacy which promotes可以改成allows diplomacy to promote,从句太多了,句子已经够复杂了。其他的语法上没什么问题,不过总感觉不地道。自己一行一行看完手工改的,请选最佳答案,谢谢。有问题可以讨论。
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
第一页。it is process of integration the world (is) through.. 括号里的is去掉。
第二段,between people from different countries. 由于人很多,也来自很多的不同国家.建议把between 改成among.
第二页,Diplomacy is a measure uses widely between two conutries as a resolve to minimize conflicts which greatly decrease harms.
1. resolve 是否用solution代替
2. which 我觉着是指measure或Diplomacy,属第三人承单数,所以decrease改成decreases.
1. higher Authorities who represents, who 指代的事authorities是复数,所以represents应改成 represent.
2. Not only do international language benefits....
说的是international language,属三单,强调应该用does ...........
我发誓我看了,没什么语法问题,虽然可以改的,但是作为说明文已经很妥当了,整体分三部分,内部再以因果或转折展开,结构很清晰,用词少有重复,这儿没人能给你改
有一处,也不算是语病。根据我的个人说英语习惯感觉有点变扭,就是说这有点不舒服。
自然段太少了
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 常见英语语法错误 的文章

随机推荐