这有什么java 语法错误误吗? 拜托拜托。。。

帮我看看这些我写的翻译有什么语法错误吗,拜托各位大神了_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:729,299贴子:
帮我看看这些我写的翻译有什么语法错误吗,拜托各位大神了收藏
More reading,more writing,more listening and more speaking are the ways to improve our english level.It's very significant to recite some good essays as possible as we can.You cannot express your own thought freely by using english if your brain had not saved a lot of good english essays.It's also helpful that we are summarizing the experience while learning.As we did like this,we could understanding which study method is more effective and could cause great result.As long as we study hard continually,then we will accomplish the task of learning english.Unit 2.
The finance's circumstances of our school will be better next year by the donation comming continually.In this way,we can focus on the most significant task that we,as educator,must assume.Following is our task:Firstly,encourage students to attain their academic goals and make them a responsible and dependable person.Secondly,get them to prepare for the life of future.Lastly,give them a guide when they are in the process of pursuit of material things and spiritual fulfillment.Unit 4.
You may be envy me in that i could work at home by the help of computer.I also thought the Internet makes my work convenient.I could turn in my essays by writing and editing e-mails and chat with my cow-workers or discuss the works with my boss.With clicking the mouse,i can get the datas whatever i need and gain the newest informations at times.But then sometimes using the communication of Internet also depress me.The system might be broken,to top it off,the clicking words seem to be hard understanding sometimes without emotional cue of conversation face to face.Unit 6Nancy Hopkins, a professor of biology at the university of MIT, is eager for knowledges and she works very hard.However, she, as a scientist, can't help noticing the various behaviours of gender inequality in school.Both male professor and female professor are doing the same task.But when it comes to promoting someone,the administractive leader is very selective.It's very ironic that women still at a disadvantage in university though after many cultures made a lot of progresses.After her requirement to increase the area of laboratory was refused,she knew that she had to put up a fight.So she grits her teeth to complain to the principal.The fight ended in a victory,Nanncy has therefore become a gender equality advocates.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或拜托大家帮我检查有没有语法错误today is a unlucky day.i was felt cold in this morning.but i just the same be all in the day's went to schoolin give a class.i felt very sick.so i put down my head.the teacher said look up for me when she found me.that did it!she conce_百度作业帮
拜托大家帮我检查有没有语法错误today is a unlucky day.i was felt cold in this morning.but i just the same be all in the day's went to schoolin give a class.i felt very sick.so i put down my head.the teacher said look up for me when she found me.that did it!she conceive i was sleeping.she may be thinks i is a bad boyfrom the day,i hate cold very much
Today was an unlucky day.I felt cold this morning,but I just had to go to school.In class,I felt rather sick and so I lowered my head.The teacher asked me to look up when she saw me.I looked up.She thought that I was sleeping.She might think that I am a bad boy from that day on.I hate the cold weather very much.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:这句话有语法错误么?拜托解释一下啦。。。_百度知道
这句话有语法错误么?拜托解释一下啦。。。
only setting up the new旦氦测教爻寄诧犀超篓 goals for life in the different period of the life,can we perfect ourselves step by step
提问者采纳
只有在生命中不同的时期设旦氦测教爻寄诧犀超篓定新的目标才能使我们一步步变得完美希望你能够采纳~~
额 我知道是这个意思。。。就想问一下有没有语法错误。。。
Only by setting up new goals for life in
different periods of
life,can we perfect ourselves step by step. 加by 正确的倒装语序或者去掉逗号和weonly setting up the new goals for life in the different period of the life can perfect ourselves step by step
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
Only by setting up new goals in
different p旦氦测教爻寄诧犀超篓eriods of life,can we perfect ourselves step by step.
有错误,正常语序应该是: we can only perfect ourselves step by step by setting up new goals for life in
different periods of
life,. 所以,倒装的正确的语序应该是:Only by setting up new goals for life in
different periods of
life,can we perfect ourselves step by step.
大错特错...
我的建议是:Setting new goals of life in different period of time makes us getting closer to perfect.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有关作业没给家长签字的反思,100词英文翻译,很容易!拜托了!语法错误可以有一点,但不能太多!_百度知道
有关作业没给家长签字的反思,100词英文翻译,很容易!拜托了!语法错误可以有一点,但不能太多!
导致漏掉了数学练习册没给家长签字,在这里向大家说声对不起,我注意力不集中。我粗心大意的毛病不是一两天,我因为作业没能按时给家长签字而站在这里反思自己,相信这样可以避免这个错误。这是个本可以避免的错误,我以后检查作业时一定要更加认真,对照记事本一个个排查,可是我太不细心了。昨天晚上检查作业的时候。由于我耽误了老师和科代表的工作,检查作业的签字时不认真、更加细心,我保证不会有下一次老师同学们
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
d like to say &t find that I actually had missed Math because of my carelessness, unfortunately, especially to the teach and course representative for any inconvenience caused by this, I will try to overcome this by being more careful and serious in future. Yesterday when I check the signaturesDear Teachers and Csorry&t give the homework to my parents for their signature on time, I was too careless, I didn&#39. This is a mistake that I should have been able to avoided. I have been careless for long time. I' to the whole class, Today I stand here to reflect on myself because I didn&#39
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这篇文章有语法错误吗/ 帮忙修改下!拜托。_百度知道
这篇文章有语法错误吗/ 帮忙修改下!拜托。
Sandy are some of the characters in this cartoonMy favourite cartoon is &lt. Spongebob Squarepants is a
sponge. Patrick STAR,a snail
called Gspongebob squarepants&gt!
Y, he lives in the
of the ocean,though Squidward Tentacles hate him. It always makes me happy and laugh.
I like this cartoon very much ,and they are also the friends of Spongebob,
love Spongebob Squarepants,he lives in a pineapple house with his pet
, generous.He usually does things in his sincerity but always gets himself into trouble, Squidward Tentacles, friendly and optimistic man,he always friendly to him, I am.Spongebob
is a lovely
提问者采纳
he always friendly to him.;-----&gt......&quot只找到一处
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 语法错误 的文章