D. No, I would(
)6. Let's blow
the candles first.A. on
D. out三、用所给词的适当形式填空1. They will give some
(water) to me.2. Can you answer my
(two) question?3. He wants
(borrow) a storybook from the library.4. Don't forget to bring a
(shop) bag.5. We
(not see) the film tomorrow.四、按要求改写句子1. The cakes in the box are for Peter.(对划线部分提问)for Peter?2. The new table is round.(对划线部分提问)the new table?3. They will have a good time at the party next Sunday.(改为同义句)They
at the party next Sunday.4. Will you please read after me? (改为祈使句)after me.5. Would you like to have a cake? (作否定回答),
.五、 阅读对话,选择正确的答案Father: Here's a box for you, dear!Lily: It's very beautiful. What's in it?Mother: Open it and see.Lily: A dress! Oh, it's so nice! Why, mum?Father and mother: It's your birthday. Happy birthday to you!Lily: Oh, I forget. What is the date today?Mother: It's August 15th. We'd like to take you to the park.Lily: Thank you! Can I have a party, too?Father: Of course. What else would you like?Lily: I'd like a big birthday cake, some fruit and drinks. And I'd like to invite my friends to the party, too.Mother: OK! It's up to you, dear.(
)1. How many people are there in the conversation(对话)?A. One
)2. What do the parents give to Lily as(作为)a birthday present?A. A dress
B. A skirt C. A T-shirt
D. A blouse(
)3. When is Lily's birthday?A. September 16th B. October 15th.C. August 15th.
D. August 16th.(
)4. Would you like to have a party?A. No, she wouldn't
B. Yes, she wouldC. Yes, she wouldn't
D. No, she would.(  )5. What would she like to have at the party?A. A big birthday cake
B. Some fruit and drinksC. Some friends
D. All of the above答案:一、FTFTT二、CBCDCD三、1. water
3. to borrow
4. shopping
5. won't see四、1. Which cakes are  2. What shape is  3. will enjoy themselves  4. Please read  5. No, thanks五、CACBDUnit 4 Will you come to my birthday party(涓_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
Will you come to my birthday party?
Expressions of invitation:
1.Will you come to my party? 2.Would you like to come to my party? ---Yes, I’d love\like to. 3.I’d like to invite you to my party. * I’d =I would
Exercises : 1.Would you like to have a look at the picture? Yes, I’d love/like to ---_______________.(肯定回答) have 2.I’d like to ________ (have) a birthday party tomorrow. go 3.Will you________ (go)shopping with me? to go 4.She’d like _______ (go) home this afternoon.
? When is it? Date具体日期 Oct.4th --- It’s on ____________.
? What day is it on? Tuesday 星期几 --- It’s on ______________.
Group work:
A: Hello,…I will have a birthday party tomorrow. I’d like to invite_____________. B: When is it? A: It’s on Oct.________.Will_____________? B: Yes,____________. A:What about you,___________? Will you come? C: _________________? A: It’ on_______________. C: That’s good! I can come.
birthday party
? 1.When is Lisa’s birthday? It’s on Oct. 20 th ? Who does Lisa want to invite?
She wants to invite Peter, Gao Wei and Kate. ? What day is her birthday on? It’s on Thurday. ? Will their friends come to her party? Yes, they will. ? How can they get there? Lisa’s mother will pick them up.
Notes: 1.invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事
2.have a party
3.on October 20th 在十月二十日
4.Will you come to my party? 表邀请
=Would you like to come to party? --- I’d love/like to. 5.What day is it (on)? 在星期几? --- It’s (on)Thurday. 在星期四 6.pick sb. up
开车去接某人
Fill in blanks :
Lisa: Hi, …_________invite you to __________. Peter:Cool.When is it? Lisa: It’s on___________. Will you come to________? Peter: Sure!_______. Lisa: What about you,Gao wei? _______? Gao Wei: ___________? Lisa: It’s on ___________. Gao Wei: That’s good! I can come. Kate: I’ll ________,too. We can celebrate ___________. Lisa:Yeah. My mum will come and __________.
Translation: 1.举办生日聚会 2.邀请某人做某事 3.在十月二十日 4.在周四 5.放学后 6.开车去接某人
have a birthday party invite sb. to do sth. on October 20th on Thursday after school pick sb.up
Make invitation cards. Don't forget to write down the date ,place, your friend’s name, and sign your name, too.
巧记序数词: 1、2、3 单独记(first,second,third) “th”直接加词尾 (fourth) 见“e” 去“e” 见“t”去“t” (ninth,eighth) 见到“ve”要用“f”来代替 (fifth,twelfth) 见到几十几,基数加序数别忘记(22, twenty-second)
? Copy the dailogue and translate it into Chinese. ? Read fluently and recite it (Former Ss); ? Finish the exercise book of L19 ? Write down the cardinal and ordinal numbers from 1-30 1-one-first
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""“I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you (Moses), and I will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which He shall speak in My Name, I Myself will require it of him.” (Deuteronomy 18: 18-19) | SnyderTalk

我要回帖

更多关于 comehome青年家园 的文章

随机推荐