高考英语作文怎么写介绍自己同学喜欢吃什么怎么写

用英语介绍自己(年龄,出生日期,喜欢吃什么,玩什么)
用英语介绍自己(年龄,出生日期,喜欢吃什么,玩什么)
年龄,出生日期,喜欢吃什么,玩什么60字左右
不区分大小写匿名
实在不懂的话就先用中文写好,然后直接用--有道--翻译或在线翻译就行
hello everyone, I am glad to be here to introduce myself. I'm *** ,and I'm ** years old.大家好, 我很高兴能在这里介绍我自己。我是***,我今年**岁
Well, you see, I'm a handsome boy, and i like sports, and play with 正如你所看到的,我是个帅气的男孩,我喜欢体育,喜欢玩电脑 computer. Of course, I love listening to the music as well. 当然,我也喜欢听音乐. My favourite colour is white and blue. 我最喜欢的颜色是白和蓝 As you do, I have a lot of friends.They are my treasure. 就像你一样,我有很多朋友.他们是我的财富. Okay, I am what i am. 好了.我就是我 You can trust in me, and be my friend. 你可以相信我,做我的朋友 Thank you! 谢谢
年龄,出生日期,喜欢吃什么,喜欢玩什么,女孩,60字左右
你可以把中文写出来啊。我帮你翻译。。谢谢合作。
First of all, allow me to introduce myself,I am 23 years old this year,Born on January 1, 1986,I love a lot, for example, likes to eat a lot of delicious food, dumplings, hamburgers are my favori,Is also playing quite a lot of likes playing basketball, football,I am a more pleasant person, but also relatively easy to get along with and I believe that you are willing to become friends
Inadequacies in their own change and hope that useful to you(不完善的地方自己修改,希望对你有用)
________.I
paly ______and _________.My
is _____________ .Because,I
hollow everyone !my name is ***,i am 19 years old and was borned on May 16,1990. Fruit and vegitable are my favorite food . I think it is good for our health to eat more of them . I like playing football as well as basketball with my friends afte classes .It&s fun and can keep me healthy . If you like these ball games ,you can join in us !
hello,everyone,i am glad to introduce myself to you . my name is xx
. i am xx years old ,i was born in (city xx)where is a beautiful place to live.welcome to my home town ,there are many delicious foods,such as fried leek dumplings,sliced noodles,braised pork rice .i like all of them. I love attending outdoor sporting events because it do good to my health.so i suggest that we should do some outdoor exercises every day.that&s all .think you!
如果要用工具帮忙,一定要小心语序,工具只能做辅助,主好是多看多练
我想知道这是什么意思
大家好,我很高兴向你介绍我自己。我的名字是XX,我XX岁,我出生在XX,XX是一个适合居住的漂亮城市,欢迎你来我的家乡做客。在我的家乡有很多美味的食物,例如韭菜盒、刀削面、卤肉饭。这些都是我喜欢吃的。我喜欢参加户外运动,因为那对我的健康很有好处。因此我建议我们每天都应该做一些户外运动。我的自己介绍结束,谢谢您!
后面打错了,是“我的自我介绍结束”
ijouvfiy,个机会你日哦工农二极管iofnerghireghdpov
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号向同学介绍一下你每天都吃什么吧.水果,蔬菜可各举两例,词数:40左右(英语短文)_百度作业帮
向同学介绍一下你每天都吃什么吧.水果,蔬菜可各举两例,词数:40左右(英语短文)
向同学介绍一下你每天都吃什么吧.水果,蔬菜可各举两例,词数:40左右(英语短文)
Here is a list of what I eat during the day:In the morning,I like to have strawberry and blueberry yoghurt for breakfast.For lunch,I usually have a healthy salad.My salad often consists of lettuce,cherry tomatoes,chopped onions and cucumber.I always skip dinner.怎么写英语关于你朋友的爱好和喜欢吃什么的作文啊?是英语啊,谁能帮帮我,求求各位好心人了_百度作业帮
怎么写英语关于你朋友的爱好和喜欢吃什么的作文啊?是英语啊,谁能帮帮我,求求各位好心人了
怎么写英语关于你朋友的爱好和喜欢吃什么的作文啊?是英语啊,谁能帮帮我,求求各位好心人了
我的朋友迈克有两个乒乓球、三个网球、四个乒乓球拍,但是他喜欢打乒乓球。迈克喜欢吃水果和蔬菜,但是他不喜欢吃沙拉和苹果。
My friend Mike has two ping-pong ball、 three tennis、 four ping
ball, but he likes play ping-pang. Mike likes to eat fruits and veg...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
喜欢吃什么的英语作文80词左右 要带翻译
I have a happy family.There are five people in
my family.They are my father,my mother,my brother,my sister and I.My father is a worker,he works in a factory,and he likes rice and chicken very much.My mother is a nurse,she works in a hospital,and she likes coffee and fruit a lot,but she doesn't like chicken at all.My brother and my sister are still little kids,they all like bananas and oranges.And I like most food,because they are good for my health!I love my happy family!
My family just have th
my family.They are my father,my mother,my brother,my sister and I.My father is a worker,he works in a factory,and he likes rice and chicken very much.My mother is a nurse,she works in a hospital,and she likes coffee and fruit a lot,but she doesn't like chicken at all.My brother and my sister are still little kids,they all like bananas and oranges.And I like most food,because they are good for my health!I love my happy family!
My family just have three members and our favorite foods is different. We usually eat rice, noodles or others foods that called as Chinese food. But we have milk, eggs and bread in the morning. Because it is easy and quickly to finish. I like to eat noodles for lunch. But my father and mother like to eat rice, soup, meat and vegetables. They think that keeping balance in food is good for our health. Although we have different taste, we have Chinese food in the dinner. The dinner is most abundant that my mother will cook so many delicious Chinses food for us.
my family.They are my father,my ...
大家还关注英语作文 介绍自己和朋友paul一日三餐吃什么√代表喜欢 叉代表不喜欢_百度作业帮
英语作文 介绍自己和朋友paul一日三餐吃什么√代表喜欢 叉代表不喜欢
英语作文 介绍自己和朋友paul一日三餐吃什么√代表喜欢&叉代表不喜欢
About breakfast,i like apple and hamburger,my friend paul likes to eat eggs and bananas.at lunch , i like to eat chicken and my friend likes
hamburger,when comes to dinner,i tend to eat rice tomato,and paul likes to eat chicken.

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐