Halloween在哪个季节,EasterDay在哪个季节,MId-mid autumn festivalDay

Let’s celebrate讲学稿
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Let’s&celebrate讲学稿
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Let’s&celebrate讲学稿
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
七年级英语讲学稿课题7A& Unit3& Let’celebrate!& Welcom to the unit&& 课时:1&& 一、课前预习导学(1)学习目标:1.&学习中外著名的节日。初步了解有关庆祝这些节日的方式。2.&根据图片猜测词义。谈论最喜欢的节日。(2)课前预习:1.&在课文中划出下 列新词汇:celebrate Halloween ghost interesting dress Christmas festival mooncake MonkeyKing Dragon Boat Festival& Thanksging Day Mid-Autumn Festival.试着读记。2.&试着朗读Comic strip& Welcome to the unit.3.&你知道哪些中外节日,试着写出来:_____________________________________________________________试着选择适当的英文节日填入书上Welcome to the unit图下横线上写出自己喜欢的节日及理由 二、课堂合作探究1. dress up as / dress / wear& / put on的区别dress up as 意为“乔装打扮成某人某物”例如&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &I’ll dress up as a wolf. He will dress up as an peasantdress意为’”穿衣”后跟sb or oneself做宾语 例如&The boy can’t dress himself .Every monring his mother dressed him .Wear意为’”穿着’表示状态,例如The woman often wears a red coat&&& Put on “穿上”表示动作例It is very cold outside. Please put on your coat.请根据汉语意思完成句子a)&Look! She&&&&&&&&&& ( 穿着) a yellow skirt today .b)&It’s cold&&&&&&&&&& ( 穿上)your coat .c)&When I was four I& could&&&&&&&&& (穿衣)myself.d)&He&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 装扮)a ghost to frighten us .2. 两个重要句型Which is your favourite festival?Why do you like Mid-Autumn Festival?&请用以上两个句型编写一个对话讨论一下自己喜欢的节日&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
三.课内练习巩固A.阅读Eddie & hobo的对话,回答下列问题: 1)What festival are Eddie and Hobo celebrating ?2) What is Hobo dressing up as ?3 ) What will he dress up as then?B.根据首字母把句子补充完整1)We always c&& _________ Chinese New Year at our home .2) H&&& ___________is on 31st October .3)I like m&&&& ________with eggs in them very much .4)I hear there are a lot of& f&& ______________in the world.5)People in the West celebrate C&&&& _______ on 25th December.6)Mike is 6 years old. He can d&&& _______& himself now.四.课后拓展延伸请把(I)的问句和(II)的答语搭配起来吧。&(I)&(&&& )1.Merry Christmas!(& )2.Which is your favourite festival?(&&& )3.When is your birthday?(&&& )4.Does he look like a ghost?&&& (&&& )5.Do we have to go to school on 1st May?(&&& )6.Why are you jumping?(&&& )7.Happy Birthday!(&&& )8.How do you like dancing?& ( )9.Why do you likeThanksgiving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Day?(& )10.What are you doing , Sandy
(II) A.&Because I like eating turkeys.B.&Yes,he does.C.&Because it is fun..D.&I am making a Christmas tree.E.&On 10th April.F.&No,we do not. .G.&Thank you very much .H.&Very much .I.&Easter .J.&The same to you &五.效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit 3 Let’s celebrate. ReadingⅠ&& 课时 2&&& 主备人: 鹿成亮一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】a.&语言知识目标:能熟练掌握和理解上一课所学语言知识并进行交际运用。b.&能力目标:& 通过对文章的理解进一步了解万圣节的知识,加深知识的巩固。&&&&&&&& c.&情感目标:进一步熟悉西方节日及主要庆祝方式,逐步增强自己的世界文化意识。(2)【学习重难点】a.&掌握有关Halloween 的词汇、句型& b.能以Halloween为例用英语介绍不同的节日(3)课前预习a.&理清短文思路,回顾Halloween人们常举行的几项活动eg. Play a game called trick or treat, dress up , make pumpkin laterns ,have a party& etc.分别写出每节的几个关键词或词组。b.&
c.&你还存在哪些疑惑或不理解的地方?
二、课堂合作探究(1) 回忆庆祝万圣节的主要方式,理解并掌握文中出现的语言知识点。自由结合两人一组,以电话询问的方式向大家展示Halloween的庆祝方式。 Make a call to retell the textWendy:& Is that Millie speaking? Millie:& This is Millie speaking. Hello Wendy.Wendy:& Hello Millie. Thanks for telling me about Mid-Autumn festival. I’ll tell you how to celebrate Halloween. Millie:& Really? Thanks. How do you celebrate it in the USA?Wendy: Well,we play a game called …, we …people’s doors&&&&&&&&&&&&& and …..Usually,they…. If they don’t … ,we can …. My friendand I always … at Halloween. We … .Sometimes we … and people don’t know who we are. Millie: It is wonderful! Are you ready for this Halloween?Wendy: Yes. I will wear … . We… for Halloween. We …the eyes, the nose and the sharp teeth.Millie: That sounds great! What about your family?Wendy: My family always … on the evening of October 31st. We don’t … and we … . Would you like join us that time?Millie: Really? Great! Thank you! See you then.Wendy: OK! See you!&(2)重 、难点解决1). We play a game called “trick or treat”Called “被叫着…;被称为…” =named&& a. 一个叫Simon 的男孩&&& a boy ______(call) Simonb. Do you know the dog ________(name) Hobo?2) give sb. sth. = give sth to sb.&& 意思是“给某人某物” &&&&&&& He gives us a big pumpkin.&& = He gives a big pumpkin to us.&&&&&&&&& Can you give me some candies?=Can you give some candies to us ?3)a . thank sb. for 译为“因为…而感谢某人” &&& Thank you for the beautiful flowers.Thank you for your birthday present.&&&&&& b. Thank sb./ Thanks for doing sth.&&&&&&&&& Thanks for your help.&&&&&&& Thanks for __________(help) me .&&&&&&&&& Thank you for ________(invite)me to your party .三、课内练习巩固1) 谢谢你帮我学习英语。(thank you for)2) 在万圣节,我们经常玩“不招待就使坏”的游戏。( trick or treat)3) Millie的朋友常常给她一些漂亮的发卡作为生日礼物。(give ----to---)4) 如果孩子们在万圣节时得不到糖果,他们会戏弄邻居。(play a trick on )5)我们经常看名叫哈利波特的电影。(named)四、课后拓展延伸你的美国笔友Tom非常想了解中国人是怎样过中秋节的,请你给他写一封(不少于70字)信,介绍一下有关中秋节的情况,并告诉他你家通常是怎样过中秋节的。(提示)1 中秋节:九月或十月 2 中秋食品:各类月饼3 家人团聚的情景,自己的感受。4 邀请对方到中国过中秋。五.效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit 3Let’s celebrate . ReadingⅡ& 课时 3&& 主备人: 鹿成亮一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】d.&语言知识目标:通过阅读相关情景听懂、会说有关Halloween的单词、短语、句型。e.&能力目标:准确获取信息并能基本正确地朗读课文。f.&情感目标: 了解西方节日及庆祝方式,对西方国家文化习俗产生兴趣。(2)【学习重难点】b.&学习有关Halloween 的词汇b.整体理解短文的含义并学会用英语分析Halloween 的相关活动(3)预习准备a.&写出几个常见的节日名称_________________________________________________________________b.&完成对话A: Lin Tao, which is your ________ (1) ________ (2) in the year? B: The Chinese New Year. A: ________ (3) is it your favourite day? B: Because we eat rice dumplings, and I love rice dumplings. A: I love them, too. B: And I can get lots of ________ (4) ________ (5)that day. A: ________ (6) gives you money? B: My parents, my uncles, my aunts and my grandparents. ________ (7) ________ (8) you? What's your favourite day? A: Well, I like Christmas Day. _______(9) Christmas I can get lots of _____________(10). B: Cards are always very beautiful, aren't they? A: Yes, they are. c.&阅读短文,找出不熟悉的生词或不理解的句型
二、课堂合作探究1)&试读下列词汇注意其音、形、意并完成P42. Ex.B1knock& shout&& trick or treat& special&& paint& wonderful&& tooth2)&听录音,把握短文大意,回答问题&& What do people do on Oct. 31st ?____________________________3)&快速自读短文完成P42,Ex.B2&&&&&& 4) 分节细读短文然后回答问题&&&& Passage 1& When did Wendy write the letter ?__________________________& What do people do on October 31st ?________________________Passage 2& What do the children do for Halloween ?_____________________Passage 3& What do Wendy and his friends wear at Halloween ?____________& What costume will Wendy wear this year ?_____________________Passage 4& What do they make for Halloween?__________________________& How do they make a pumpkin lantern ?________________________Passage 5& When do Wendy’s family have a party ?______________________& When does it usually start ?_________________________________&What do they do at the party ?________________________________5) 完成P43 .B3,C&& 三、课内练习巩固 Fill in the right words:(1)Mum& will give a s__________ gift to me on my birthday.(2)Be careful.This knife is very& s__________.(3)Don’t& s_________.They baby is sleeping.(4)Can you cut out a& s ___________of a tiger?(5)Please k__________ on the door befor you come in.(6)The workers are p__________the wall to make our city more beautiul.(7)The little baby has 4 t__________in his mouth.(8)Don’t& play t__________ on that man, he will be angry.(9)we use m________to cover our faces. And others don’t know& who they are.四.课后拓展延伸&&&&& According to the text ,fill in the blanks:&Wendy’s favorite ___________is _______________.She often _________ it with her family members on the evening of___________.And the children play a gamecalled___________.They______________people’doorsand_____________”trick or treat” .Usually people give them ___________as a treat. If people don’t give them a ___________,they often play a trick..The children often wear_________with____________.people don’t know who they are because they _________their faces.& At halloween, children also make some_____________.They cut out some _____________to make the eyes,the nose and ___________.& Children enjoy themselves at Halloween.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A&& unit3&& vocabulary& 课时:4&& 主备人:&& 胡寨中学&& 孙刚一、课前预习导学(1)学习目标:1、能掌握一年中几个重要节日的名称并了解其日期。&&&&&&&&& 2、能描述不同的节日期间人们所做的不同活动。3、掌握单词:turkey, May, card&&&&&&&&&&&& 词组:A、New Year’s Day, May Day, Teachers’ Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B、rice dumpling, get cards and presents(2)课前预习1. Today is ________(万圣节前夜). Let’s_________ (庆祝).&&&&&&&&&& 2. Dressing up as a ghost is very______________(有趣的).&&&&&&&&&& 3. ________(作为) a student, you should study hard.&&&&&&&&&& 4. Today is________________ (星期三).&&&&&&&&&& 5. Here’s the_________________(信息) about computer.二、课堂合作探究1.&present pictures of different festival and ask Ss to guess What the festival is called in English?2.&连线题&&&&&&&&&&& 1.New Year’s Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. December25th&&&&&&&&&&& 2.& May Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. September10th&&&&&&&&&&& 3.& Children’s Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. October lst&&&&&&&&&&& 4.& Teachers’ Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. January lst&&&&&&&&&&& 5.& National Day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& E. June lst&&&&&&&&&&& 6.& Christmas&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F. October3lst&&&&&&&&&&& 7.& Halloween&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G. May lst注:节日类词组每一个单词的第一个字母要大写,同时注意月份要大写,后面的日期要用序数词。如:December25th学生完成Part B笔头填空。全班校对答案并分组朗读四个句子,然后让几个学生分别描述这四幅图。三、课内练习巩固一)填空题&&& 1. At __________, we can get many presents from the stockings.2.& At__________, we eat jiaozi and children can bet red packets in China. 3.& At__________, we eat mooncakes.4.& At__________, the children will play a trick on others.5.& At__________, people play with boats on the river.6,& At__________, we eat turkey.二)单项选择1.March 8 in China is ________.&&&& A. Children’s Day&&&&&&&& B. Teachers’ Day &&&&&&& C. Women’s Day&&&&&&&&& D. New Year’s Day2.& Halloween is _________ October.& &A. on&&&&&& B. in&&&&& C. at&&&&&& D. of3.& December 25 is ________.&&& A. Christmas’&&&&&&&&&&& B. Christmas’ Day&&& C. Christmas&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& Christma’s Day4.& _______ you _______ Chinese New Year?&&& A. Do; like&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Do; likes&&& C. A like&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. D like5. Which festival _______ you like _______of them?&&& A. better&&&&&&&&&&& B. best&&& C. better&&&&&&&&&&&& D. best6. National Day is _______October 1st.& &A. on&&&& B. at&&& C. in&&&&&&& D. /四、课后拓展延伸1.In China, we c_________ the Spring Festival every year.2. We often eat m _________ on the Mid-Autumn Festival.3. It is very cold in w________ in Northeast of China.4. June 1st is C_________ Day.5. I am going to take my summer_________ (假期) in Beijing.6. Do you have your_________ (自己的) computer at home.7. My father is a good__________(厨师) in my family.8. Amy doesn’t like__________(巧克力) because it makes her fat.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit 3 Grammar A&&& 课时 5&& 主备人:胡寨中学 宋修利一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】g.&能力目标:能听、说、读、写单词date, season, spring, summer, autumn, January, February, March,&&& April, June, July, August, September, November, December, Sunday, Saturday并了解其含义。能听懂、会说单词during 。h.&语言知识目标:能初步掌握介词at ,on, in表达时间的用法及在不同交际情景中的运用功能。i.&情感目标:能体会出中英语言交际中存在的文化差异。(2)【学习重难点】a.&生词的正确读音。b.&能熟练运用介词谈论时刻、月份、年份、季节,相互进行信息交流。(3)预习准备a.用介词填空。1.& I was born ________1995.2.& We have an English class ________ the morning.3.& We start school ________1st September.4.& He goes to bed ________ 10:00pm.5.& We go skating________ winter. b你还存在哪些疑惑或不理解的地方?
二、课堂合作探究(1). At用于时间点、一些节日、三餐和年龄前。e.g. I get up at 5:30am every day.(2) on 用于具体日期前。e.g. We will go to the zoo on Saturday.(3). In用于时间段、年、月和季节前。e.g. We have a holiday in August.三、课内练习巩固 &1.Finish PartA1 and PartA2.2.翻译词组(1)在周二&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (2)在十一月&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (3)在午餐时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (4)在1995年&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (5)在夏天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (6)在圣诞节&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、课后拓展延伸一)单项选择1. The boy often plays computer games ________night.A. in&&& B. at&&& C. on&&& D. with2. Please do some reading ________morning.A. at&&& B. in&&&& C. on&&&&& D.& every3.We often go swimming ________summer.A. at&&&& B. in&&& C. on4.She was born ________ 1994.A. at&&&& B. in&&& C. on5.She was born ________2nd.May.1994.A. at&&&& B. in&& C. on6..She was born ________the morning of 2nd.May.A. at&&&& B. in&&& C. on7.We don’t go to school ________Spring Festival.A. at&&&& B. in&&& C. on二)根据句意和所给首字母提示完成句子1.There are twelve m________ in a year.2.S________ is the first day of a week.3.S________ is the last day of a week.4.It is very hot in s________ , so we usually go swimming.5.N________ comes after October.6.During a year, Christmas is in D________ .7.Which s________ do you like best in a year.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit 3& GrammarB and C& 课时:6& 主备人:胡寨中学 丛玲玲一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】j.&语言知识目标:&& 能听、说、读、写新单词。k.&能力目标:能熟练地运用‘whC’questions互相交流有关人或事物的信息。&& 能正确区分some与any 在不同句式中的使用。&&&& l.&情感目标:能培养自己乐于用英语主动提问的学习态度。(2)【学习重难点】a. 能理解what, which, who, whose, when, where, why, how 等疑问词的不同含义,掌握其基本用法。&&&&&&&&& b. 能基本理解“some”在疑问句中的特殊含义。(3)课前预习d.&翻译短语1.在四月二号&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.乘公共汽车3.喜欢钓鱼&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.给别人礼物5.庆祝圣诞节&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.穿特殊服装的人&& e.&你还存在哪些疑惑或不理解的地方?
二、课堂合作探究(1)看47页表格,完成B1、B2。&(2)看49页的表格,完成该页的练习。(3)重、难点解决&& 1)which 用来询问特指的人和物。如:Th→which boy?&&& 选择(1)______would you like?&&& I’d like a coat.A.& What&&& B.& Which&&&& C.& Who&&&&& D.& When(2)______ would you like?&&& I’d like the red coat.A.& What&&& B.& Which&&&& C.& Who&&&&& D.& When2) some 用于肯定句中,有时用于委婉的或希望得到对方的肯定回答的疑问句中。如:I have some good friends in China.Could I have some milk?三、课内练习巩固用合适的疑问词填空。1)&& _________ is your teacher?&&&&&& Miss Li.2)&& _________& do you like best?&&&&& The one under the tree.3)&& _________ do you have a party?&&& On Sunday.4)&& _________ are you so sad?&&&&&&&& Because my bike is broken.5)&& _________& do you go to Peixian?&&& By bus.6)&& _________ is the red coat?&&&&&&&&& It’s mine.7)A:&& _________& is your favourite day in the year?B: My birthday is my favourite day.8)A:&& _________& is your birthday?B: It’s on 3rd October.9)A:&& _________& do you like your birthday so much?B: I always have a party and I get lots of presents.10)A:&& _________& gives you the presents?B: My parents, aunts, uncles, and friends.四、课后拓展延伸用some和any填空1)There’s&& _________& money in the purse.2) Please don’t give him&& _________& candy.3) Do you want&&& _________& oranges?4) What about&&& _________ milk?5) I’m hungry, can I have&& _________& bread?6)―Do you get _________presents at Christmas?& ―Yes, I get _________.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit3.& Integrated Skills(1)课时 7&&& 主备人:胡寨中学 刘露&一、课前预习导学(1) 【学习目标】a.&&& 语言知识目标:能听、说、读、写单词 lion, midnight, happen并了解其含义。能听懂, 会说单词packet traditional, excited.能理解单词Chinatown. b.&&& 能力目标:能听懂与本单元中心话题有关的语段,利用所给提示,获取简单的信息。c.&&& 情感目标: 能通过阅读短文或海报,了解海外中国传统节日的庆祝方式,提高对中外文化异同的鉴别能力,增强自己对民族文化的自豪感。(2)【学习重难点】a.&& 生词和日常交际用语的语音语调。b.& 通过对话题How to celebrate Chinese New Year的听、说、读、写综合训练,培养学 生综合运用语言的能力。(3)课前预习翻译词组1.中国食品&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.观看舞龙灯3中国新年&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.在晚上5从9点到午夜&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.在唐人街(中国城)7.得到许多礼品&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.举行聚会二、课堂合作探究(1)重 、难点解决A1部分学生需要填的表示地点的词太生疏,应先介绍:Wang’s Restaurant,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Peel Street,&&&&&&&&& Chinese Community Centre,&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mott Street(2)根据及中文提示填写单词1.The children alwaysget some_________(钱)at Chinese New Year.2.Are there any Halloween___________(聚会)in Bejing?3.There are lts of___________(有趣的)things here.4.It is my __________(第一)time to see& the lion dance.5.here will be ____________(烟火)in Chinatown.6.Tomorrow is my birthday ,I feel very_____________(激动的)三、课内练习巩固翻译:1.&我在New York度假。__________________________________2.&我打算去看 舞狮。____________________________________3.&这是我第一次看,我很激动。___________________________4.&在北京过新年你们做什么?_____________________________四、课后拓展延伸1.四人一组,设计一张节日海报,要求包含the date , the place , the clothes people wear , the special food they eat , the special thing they do . 2.任务型阅读PosterNew Year’s Day PartySome Chinese foodPop musicPlace: Class3, Grade7Date: 12,28,2010Welcome all the studentsQuestions:1.&What party is it?2.&Where is the party?3.&When is the party?4.&Who can come to the party?5.&What can people do at the party?五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题: 7A Unit 3 Integrated skills(2) 课时 8&&&& 主备人:胡寨中学 刘东伟&一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】a.. 语言知识目标:背诵speak up 中的对话。b& 能力目标:能自如地模仿编造新对话c. 情感目标:,提高对中外文化异同的鉴别能力,增强自己对民族文化的自豪感。(2)【学习重点】a.& 生词的正确读音。b.& 通过对话题How to celebrate Chinese New Year的听、说、读、写综合训练,培养学生综合运用语言的能力。(3)课前预习&翻译下列词组1.在“六一”儿童节&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.在十一月&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.在春天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.在10月31日的晚上&&&&&&&&&&& 5.早饭时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.在星期一&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二、课堂合作探究&& a. 用some,any填空。1. I have&&&&&&&& good friends.&& 2. There isn’t&&&&&&&& water in the bottle.3. Would you like&&&&&&& juice?& 4. There are&&&&&&&&& books on the desk.5. Are there&&&&&&& __books on the desk?&6. There aren’t&&&& ____books on the desk.b. 根据上下文,填入适当的疑问代词。&&&&&&&& __is Mr Wu?&&&&&&& He is our English teeacher. &&&&&&&&&&&& is my pen?&&&&& It’s in the pencil case.&&&&&&&&&&& is your birthday?& It’s on 2nd April.&&&&&&&&& are you so happy?&& It’s my birthday.&&&&&&&&&& bag is this?&&&&&&& It’s Millie’s.&&&&&&&& would you like?&&&&& I’d like this yellow one.&&&&&&&& do you go to school?& By bus.三、课内练习巩固根据句意,首字母或中文提示完成单词。1.Dumplings are our t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Chinese food.2.You can watch l&&&&&&&&&& dance at the Chinese New Year.3.When I hear the good news, I’m very e&&&&&&&&&&& .4.Children like watching&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (烟火).5.They often sing and dance from 9p.m.to&&&&&&&& ___(午夜).四、课后拓展延伸依据课文内容完成下面一封信January 25thDear WendyI’m very&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to tell you what we do for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . Some days before it, we___________&&&&&&&&&&&&&& our houses and do some&&&&&&&&&&&& . On the Chinese New Year’s Eve(除夕),we usually have a big family&&&&&&&&&&&& .& After dinner we watch TV to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . On the first day of the New Year,we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________&&& early and say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& to each other.On the second or the third day, we go to&&&&&&&&&&&& our friends. The celebrations last(持续)&&&&&&&&&&&& days. Everyone has __________ at the Spring Festival.Welcome to Beijing.Lots of love.Millie五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :三中 吕伯峰)课题:7A Unit 3& Main task& 课时 9& 主备人:胡寨中学 许秋侠&一、课前预习导学(1)【学习目标】m.&语言知识目标:综合运用与本单元话题相关的语言知识。n.&能力目标:能写作有关节日及庆祝方式的海报。o.&情感目标: 了解西方节日及庆祝方式,对西方国家文化习俗产生兴趣。(2)【学习重难点】c.&制定写作计划,培养学生良好的写作习惯b.& 制作有关节日的海报。(3)课前预习d.&收集有关春节的详细信息。e.&根据本单元所学,回答以下问题a)&When is Halloween?b)&Who celebrate it?c)&What do people do to celebrate Halloween?d)&Do you know how to play ‘trick or treat?e)&How do we make pumpkin lanterns?f)&What else do peaple do to celebrate Halloween?二、课堂合作探究4)&师生交流以上问题的同时,教师展示Millie 的写作计划PartAOn p53 . 同时让学生猜出两个生词的意思,确保能够理解和运&& 用。&&& (Task 3)5)&快速自读短文完成P54,Ex.B2&&& (Task 4)&& 3)根据课前收集的信息及Millie的写作计划,制定一个关于春节的写&& 作提纲。 (Task5)&&&&&&
&&&& &Chinese New Year&What is Chinese New&&&&& &How do people celebrate Chese Year?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& New Year?&
In January or Febrary&&& buy new clothes and nice food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Before the festival&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Have a big dinner on Chinese&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& New Year’s Eve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Watch TV or fireworks
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Give red packets to children&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Visit frieends and reletives三、课内练习巩固根据提纲,制作一个有关春节的海报,教师可以根据需要给出开头如下:&&&&&&&&&&&& Chinese New YearChinese New Year is in January or Febrayr . It is an important festival for Chinese people.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 四、课后拓展延伸&& 完成对话A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: My favourite is the Mid-autumn Festival.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: We celebrate it on the 15th day of the eighth lunar month.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: We celebrate it by eating mooncakes.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& mooncakes?B: Yes, I like them very much.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for the Mid-autumn Festival?B: We also have a big dinner with our family.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
七年级英语讲学稿(审核 :吕伯峰)课题:7A& Unit3& Checkout&&& 课时10&&&& 主备人:& 胡寨中学 刘& 进&一、课前预习导学(1)学习目标1能熟练掌握与本单元有关的词汇和语法。2对本单元进行回顾和复习。3对所学内容进行自我检测。(2 )课前预习1回答问题:1)Do you like festivals?&&&&&&& ________2)How many festivals do you know?&&&&&&&&& _________3)What are they?_________________________________________________________4)出示图片并让学生说出相关节日的风俗习惯2完成课本第55页B部分的练习3本单元的语法重点:表示时间的介词at、in、Wh-疑问词;some 和 any。二、课堂合作探究完成下面练习1)_______do you do____Sundays?&&&&&&&&&&&&& I play tennis.2)_______are you going ____June?&&&&&&&&&&&&& I’m going to Paris.3)_______did you see _____four o′clock yesterday? I saw Kitty.4)______do you wear that warm coat?&&&&&&&&&&& I wear it _____winter.5)______do you want some money?&&&&&&&&&& I want to buy Simon a present.6)______bag is this?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sorry, I don’t& know.7)______do you come to school?&&&&&&&&&&&&& By bus.8)______one is your umbrella?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& This one.三、课内练习巩固1用适当的介词填空1)It's a holiday _________Wednesday.2)Eric's birthday is ________6th October.3)He's going to see the doctor _____four in the aftertoon..4)David was born ____1990.5)_____Canada, it is very cold _____winter.2回答下列问题When is your birthday?&&& _________How are you going to celebrate your birthday?&&&&&& _______________What do you do for your birthday?&&&&&& _________________What time is the birthday party going to start ?&&&&& _______________Where are you going to have the party?&&&&& __________________Which is your favourite food?&&&&&&&&& _______________________Who will sing at the party?&&&&&&&&& _____________________Why don't you ask your teacher to come to the party?&&&&& _______________3用& some 和&& any& 填空1)I& must buy ______Christmas presents.2)---Do you have ______money?----No,I don't have _______money .3)would you like ________tea?4)---Are there ______Halloween parties in Beijing?-----No, there aren't_______Halloween parties.5)We buy _______presents& at Christmas.四、课后拓展延伸1完成文章.Chinese New YearChinese New Year is an important festival for ______people.it is often in _______or________.people always buy new ________and some traditional_________for the festival.many people also ________their house.on Chinese New Year's eve,family members usually come back to their parents' home and have a ._________dinner together. They also ________tv and beautiful _________in& the evening .on Chinese New Year's day,parents usually give their children some money in ________.during the Chinese New Year holidays,families usually take some ________to________their friends.2写一篇关于任何一个节日的文章.五、教学效果验收 (1)错题警报(2)错因分析(3)矫正补救(4)教与学反思(教师与学生分别从不同角度)
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 midautumnday 的文章

随机推荐