按要求改写句子子,使句意保持不变

改写句子 保持句意不变To travel around the world is wonderful for me___ ___ for me ___ ___ ___ the world_百度作业帮
改写句子 保持句意不变To travel around the world is wonderful for me___ ___ for me ___ ___ ___ the world
It's wonderful for meto travel around the world.照样子改变句式,使句子意思保持不变。
例:叶子上的虫还用治?
..._百度知道
照样子改变句式,使句子意思保持不变。
例:叶子上的虫还用治?
&&nbsp。&nbsp。 1.有几个虫子怕什么; &叶子上的虫不用治;例;&&&& _____________________________________________________3.风娃娃怎么能不伤心呢
照样子改变句式;&&&nbsp?&&&nbsp,使句子意思保持不变;&nbsp:叶子上的虫还用治;&&&&&nbsp?&nbsp?& _____________________________________________________2.这里的风景怎么会不美呢;&nbsp?&&&&&nbsp
提问者采纳
1.有几个虫子不用怕。2.这里的风景很美。3.风娃娃很伤心。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用“people”做主语改写句子,保持句意不变.A man should not be judged by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character._百度作业帮
用“people”做主语改写句子,保持句意不变.A man should not be judged by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character.
People should not judg a man by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character.
People should not judge a man by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character.
People should not
a man by the color of his skin,but by the content of his character.改写句子,使句意不变.小姑娘不敢回家,因为她没卖掉一根火柴,也没挣到一个钱.(用“因为.所以.”改写句子,句意不变 )_百度作业帮
改写句子,使句意不变.小姑娘不敢回家,因为她没卖掉一根火柴,也没挣到一个钱.(用“因为.所以.”改写句子,句意不变 )
因为她没卖掉一根火柴,也没挣到一个钱,所以小姑娘不敢回家.改写句子,使句意保持不变As soon as we arrived at the beach,we ran towards the sea.———— &———— &we arrived at the beach,we ran towards the sea.2.The students had a good time on the great wall.&The students ———— &———— on _百度作业帮
改写句子,使句意保持不变As soon as we arrived at the beach,we ran towards the sea.———— &———— &we arrived at the beach,we ran towards the sea.2.The students had a good time on the great wall.&The students ———— &———— on the great wall.3.I think our teacher will be back in two hours.&I think our teacher will be back in ____ _____ &_____4.we'll stay in the house till our parents come back from work.we won't ____ the house ____ &our parentscome back from work.5.He decided to learn French while he was in France.He ____ &_____ &______ &_______to learn French while he was in France.
1.Just after2.enjoyed much3.hundred twenty minutes4.leave,before5.has made a decision

我要回帖

更多关于 按要求改写句子 的文章

随机推荐