求英语翻译收费译

求英语翻译!!_百度知道
求英语翻译!!
,有些东西没有能够充分传达。我是来自的中国延边(Yanbian China)的摄影师SHEN。。谢谢你关注我的作品(也可以说成 &#39。给您致邮件。要是给我在你那里展览(指的是她的美术馆)的机会的话我对我来说会是莫大的荣幸。,并且求进一步指教。谢谢;对我的作品感兴趣)。大侠们。见面会的30分钟对我来说太过短暂。祝你健康,是因为我希望可以给您阅览当时未能带去的其它的作品(添加在附件中了),好像因为翻译不到位。还有。 平遥摄影展专家见面会(Photo Folio Review=专家见面会)中给您阅览(view)过作品《Douman River on the Border&gt------------补充一下---------------------------您好 Tanya Kiangn女士
不要用翻译机
提问者采纳
it would be a great honor for me. what&#39, a photographer from Yanbian China.the 30-minute meeting is too short for me,
I am SHEN, i offered you
Douman River on the Border for viewing, and i hope you can give me futher advice.Thank you for paying attention to my work i am writing this e-mail to hope that you can take a view of the other works that i were not able to take to the exhibition(added to the enclosure).In the Photo Folio Review of PIngyao photographic exhibitionMs Tanya Kiangn.Ts more, some things were not fully expressedprobably because the intepretation was not so accurate,To your health.if you can give me the opportunity to have an exhibition in your gallery
提问者评价
其他类似问题
I am looking forward to your advice. I am a photographer from Yan Bian.Wish you all the best.I regard the 30-minute meeting too brief and I don&#39Dear Ms. It would be a great honor for me to get an opportunity for exhibiting my works at your gallery.Attached please find other works of mine which I didn’t bring along and show you at that review. Thank you so much for your interest in my work.
Thank you. Yours Sincerely. Tanya Kt think I have expressed myself fully due to the insuffient translation. Please advise me how to proceed towards exhibition. And I would appreciate it very much if you could provide further advice on my works. You have viewed my work “The Douman River on the Border” at the Photo Folio Review during the Pingyao International Photography Festival,My name is SHEN
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
【Dear Tanya Kiang】
I am cameraman (photographer )SHEN who comes from Yanbian China .( I am Cameraman(photographer)
Shen from Yanbian China, I showed you the works
named Douman River on the Border on PiangYan photographing exhibition expert meet-and -greet
Thank you for paying attention to my works( in other words, Thank you for your being interested in my works )
The reason why I am sending you this email is that I hope to show you the works that were not taken there at that time (all are enclosed into the attachment), hoping for getting some instructions from you .
The thirty minutes of the meet-and-greet i...
Hello, Miss Tanya Kiangn!
I'm the photographer SHEN from Yanbian China,who showed you his(若是女士就用her)work 《Douman River on the Border》on Photo Folio Review during the Pingyao Photo Expo.
I'm so pleased that you are interested in my work. And the reason for my sending this e-mail to you is that I want to show you some of my rest works (please see
the attachment) in order to get your direction.
The 30 minutes on the Photo Folio Review is too short for me. And I think some of my idea on photography wasn't fully expressed due to the limited level of the interpretor.
I'd consider it a great honor if you could find me an opport...
dear miss tanya kiangn,
i am photographer SHEN from Yanbian China. i viewed Douman River on the Border for you at the Pingyao Photo Folio Review.thank you for showing interest in my work.i am writing this email in hope of viewing you other works which i was not able to bring the other day, and i hope you will comment on them because the 30-minute meeting was too short. besides, due to deficiecy in translation, i could not express myself fully. if i can show you my works in your gallery, i will be honored.best wisher
HI,Tanya Kiangn Ms.I am the photographer coming from YANBIAN,a place in CHina and my name is SHEN.you viewed 《Douman River on the Border》 In The photographic exhibition Photo Folio Review at PINGYAO.thank you for noticing my composition. i send an email to you because i hope you can view other photos you didn't view that time(appennded in this email),besides,Hoping your further comment.30 minutes'Photo Folio Review is short to me.I am not good at english,it's not a good translation of words what i want to convey.if give me a chance to exhibit it in your picture gallery that will be my pleasure.thanksbest wishes for you.
Dear Ms. Tanya Kiangn,
Wish you well.
My name is SHEN. I am a photographer from Yan Bian. I don't know whether you still remember me, but I was the one that showed you the Douman River on the Border during the professional photographers' get-together at Ping Yao.
Thank you very much for your attention and appreciation of my works.
The reason why I am writing to you is that I have attached other works of mine which I forgot to bring along and show you last time when we were together. And I would appreciate it very much if you could comment further on my works - I have enclosed them for your easy reference.
I regard the 30-minute get-togth...
您好 Tanya Kiangn女士。 我是来自的中国延边(Yanbian China)的摄影师 SHEN。 平遥摄影展专家见面会(Photo Folio Re view=专家见面会)中给您阅览(view)过作品《 Douman River on the Border&。 谢谢你关注我的作品(也可以说成 '对我的作品 感兴趣)。 给您致邮件,是因为我希望可以给您阅览当时未 能带去的其它的作品(添加在附件中了),并且 求进一步指教。 见面会的30分钟对我来说太过短暂。还有,好像 因为翻译不到位,有些东西没有能够充分传达。 要是给我在你那里展览(指的是她的美术馆)的 机会的话我对我来说会是莫大的荣幸。
Hi Tanya Kiangn ms.. I am from China Yanbian (Yanbian China) photographer SHEN. Pingyao photography exhibition meeting experts (Photo Folio Review= meeting experts) to you reading (view) over Douman River on the Border& works '. Thank you for your interest in my work (also can be said to be 'interest in my work). To you by mail, because I hope can give you reading was not brought to the other works (added in the attachment a), and seek further advice. The meeting will be 30 minutes for me is too short. Also, because the translation is not in place, some things can not fully convey. If you give me there in your exhibition (refers to her art museum) chan...
;。就7979
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁图片视频购物热闻词典翻译笔记
& 2016 网易公司
服务条款 京ICP证080268号关于英语翻译文学等方面的论文题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于英语翻译文学等方面的论文题目
上传于||文档简介
&&这​里​有​关​于​英​语​翻​译​文​学​等​方​面​的​论​文​题​目​,​写​这​方​面​论​文​的​同​学​们​可​以​参​考​下
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求英文翻译(旺季,淡季,平季)。
求英文翻译(旺季,淡季,平季)。
09-04-28 &
旺季 [wàng jì] 基本翻译 busy season peak period 网络释义 旺季:in season|peak season|Rush season 销售旺季:peak season|selling season 旅游旺季:musim ramai pariwisata 淡季 [dàn jì] 基本翻译 (n) slow business season 网络释义 淡季:slack season|low season|off season 旅游淡季:musim sepi pariwisata|low season 销售淡季:period of slack|period of slack sales 平季 网络释义 平季:shoulder period/season|shoulder-season 徐季平:Chi-Ping Hsu 季忠平:Tommy Chi
请登录后再发表评论!求英语翻译.1.由于下周一的考试,要自由自在地享受即将来临的周末看来不可能了.(用不定式做主语)2.努力学习,发展能力,准备着将来为祖国做出更大的贡献.(be prepared to)3.他在实验中的责任是观察并记录任何细微变化.(用不定式作表语)
1.Because of the examination next Monday,it is impossible to enjoy the upcoming weekend freely.2.Working hard and developing competence ,we are prepared to make greater countribution to our country in the future.3. His duty in the lab is to observe and record any small changes.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译要求 的文章

随机推荐