一句英语翻译求职求英文翻译!!

最新经典英语口语300句、经典基础英语口语300句信息由沪江网提供
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&求用英语翻译5个中文句子!赏50分! (1)射击最初只是生存工具,到19世纪才成为一项体育运动!(2)1896年第一次成为奥运项目.(3)在1904年和1928年中断,直到1932年重回奥运会.(4)1968年第一次允许妇女参加奥运射击比赛.(5)在189_百度作业帮
求用英语翻译5个中文句子!赏50分! (1)射击最初只是生存工具,到19世纪才成为一项体育运动!(2)1896年第一次成为奥运项目.(3)在1904年和1928年中断,直到1932年重回奥运会.(4)1968年第一次允许妇女参加奥运射击比赛.(5)在189
(2)1896年第一次成为奥运项目.(3)在1904年和1928年中断,直到1932年重回奥运会.(4)1968年第一次允许妇女参加奥运射击比赛.(5)在1896年的奥运会只有三项射击项目,现今有17项.________________________________________________________________注意:用英语翻译以上5个句子,不许用网上的翻译器直译句子,请凭你们的真才实学!答得好我承诺加分!
1. Originally shooting was only a tool for survival, and it wasn't a sporting event until the 19th century.2. In 1896 it became an event of the Olympic Games for the first time.3. Shooting was suspended from 1904 to 1928, and it returned to the Olympics in 1932.4. Women were allowed to join in Olympic shooting competitions in 1968 for the first time.5. There were only 3 shooting events in the 1896 Olympics, but now it contains 17 events.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请输入您要翻译的内容
自动检测中英文
提示:“%outstr%”以后的内容没有被翻译,单次翻译最多5000字
以上结果由提供
翻译结果不满意?
下载翻译结果
爱词霸翻译为您提供在线翻译、英语在线翻译、翻译在线、英文翻译、中英文在线翻译、英语翻译、英译汉、汉译英等免费在线翻译服务。
友情链接:求翻译这句英语!急!_百度作业帮
求翻译这句英语!急!
总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。
In a word,the trational education of China and creative spirit of America have advantages and disadvantages.The most important is whether we can find a better education way from them.
To sum up, traditional Chinese education and American spirit of innovation has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important is whether we can seek for a better way of education
To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America 's innovative spirit has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is whether we seek a better way of education.
In short, the traditional education of China and innovation spirit of US both have their advantages and disadvantages. What matters is that whether we can find a better way of education through them.
To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America 's innovative spirit has its own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is whether we seek a better way of education.
in a word,both
chines traditional education and american original
spirit have its advantages and disadvantages. the important thing is whether we can find a better way from them.
Above all, both Chinese traditional education and American innovative spirit have their own advantages and disadvantages. The important thing is to seek a better way of education.
总而言之,中国的传统教育和美国的创新精神都有各自的优点和缺点。重要的是我们能否从中寻求到一种更好的教育方式。 To make a long story short, the traditional education in China and the United States of America's innovative spirit has its own advantages and di...
To sum up, either the trational education in China or the creative spirit in America has their own advantages and disadvantages, and what matters is that, whether we can find a better education style ...
In a word, Both the traditional education in China and American's creative spirit education have their own advantages and disadvantages. It's important that whether we can find out a better education.
All in all, the
traditional education in China and the innovative spirit of America both have their own strength and weekness. What matters/what's important is whether we can find a better way of education.[]1.His back is as crooked as a politician. 不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。 2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get. 人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力...[]Dear Twentysomething-year-old Me, 亲爱的20多岁的我: 1. When that man you have a crush on asks,Are you a good girl or a bad girl? laugh in his face, spin on yourheel and ignore his calls. 当那个你喜欢的男孩问你是个好女孩还是个坏女孩时,冲...[]Thanks 和Thank you是表达谢意最常用的句子,Thank you比Thanks 更正式一些,英文中还有很多方式可以表示感谢,下面为大家汇总13种有关道谢的英语短句! 1. Thanks a lot 2. Thanks very much 3. Thank you very much 4. Thank you so much Thank you so muc...[]I could stay awake just 2 hear U breathing.我可以不眠到天光只为听你的呼吸 Watch U smile while U're sleeping.只为看你熟睡的笑脸 While U're far away dreaming. 只为远远的看着你在作着美梦 I could spend my life in this sweet surrender.我可以用...[]1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. Not bad. 还不错。 10. I agree。 我同意。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you....[]We need to find the courage to say no to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity. --Barbara de Angelis 如果我们想找回自己并且活出真我,我们需要有勇气对与自己无关...[]Perhaps a person wants to take the very long road, has experienced the maturity which in the life innumerable suddenly lively and desolate only will then change.也许一个人要走很长的路,经历过生命中无数突如其来的繁华和苍凉才会变的成熟。 Man...[]You got a dream,You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period. -----有梦想,就要捍卫它。人们和你说不可能,只是因为他们自己办不到。想追求什么,就去...[]1.有志者,事竟成. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart./Where there is a will there is a way. 2.千里之行,始于足下.The longest journey begins with the first step. 3.积少成多.Every little helps. 4.满招损,谦受益.Pride hurts,modesty benefit...[]who knows! 天晓得! it is not a big deal! 没什么了不起! how come 怎么回事,怎么搞的。 easy does it. 慢慢来。 don't push me. 别逼我。 come on! 快点,振作起来! have a good of it. 玩得很高兴。 it is urgent. 有急事。 what is the fuss? 吵什...[]01人生不是公平的,但还算是好的 Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 02如果所怀疑,你只管迈出了一小步 When in doubt, just take the next small step. 03人生苦短, 短到来不及浪费时间去恨任何人 Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. 04...
Dear Twentysomething-year-old Me, 亲爱的20多岁的我: 1. When that man you have a...
Thanks 和Thank you是表达谢意最常用的句子,Thank you比Thanks 更正式一些,英文中还...
I could stay awake just 2 hear U breathing.我可以不眠到天光只为听你的呼吸 Watch ...

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译要求 的文章

随机推荐