Changchun is pretty c( ) in winter.根据英语七年级首字母填词词

1、The weather in Kunming is warmer than _____ in Changchun in winter ,A this B that Cit D its_百度作业帮
1、The weather in Kunming is warmer than _____ in Changchun in winter ,A this B that Cit D its
1、The weather in Kunming is warmer than _____ in Changchun in winter ,A this B that Cit D its
B that指代 the weather .than 除比较级还起到连词作用,前后对应看,很明显!
1、The weather in Kunming is warmer than __B___ in Changchun in winter ,A this
D its希望能够帮到楼主
选b吧,that指代the weather
B, 指代the weather冬天,昆明的天气比长春暖和。这道题怎么做:Our house is on the
Our house is on the top of the hill, and in winter the winds ______ be pretty cold.
B. can C. ought to
_百度作业帮
这道题怎么做:Our house is on the
Our house is on the top of the hill, and in winter the winds ______ be pretty cold.
B. can C. ought to
这道题怎么做:Our house is on the
Our house is on the top of the hill, and in winter the winds ______&be pretty cold.
B. can C. ought toIn Canada,it is very cold (in winter ).对括号部分提问._____ _____ it very cold in Canada?_百度作业帮
In Canada,it is very cold (in winter ).对括号部分提问._____ _____ it very cold in Canada?
In Canada,it is very cold (in winter ).对括号部分提问._____ _____ it very cold in Canada?It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it ____be rather cold sometimes.
此题考查情态动词的基本用法。Must必须;can能;should 应该; would将要.句意:在我家乡三月通常很暖和,但是有时可能相当冷.结合语境可知选B.
China is a big country. The weather in the north is quite different from ___1____ in the south. My hometown is Changchun. It’s a beautiful city in the ____2____ of China. In the city, the spring is warm, the summer is ___3____, the autumn is cool and the winter is ____4____. In the winter, people can ____5____ snowmen and play ____6____ snowballs. People can also go ____7____ and skiing. They usually spend a(n) ____8_____ winter. Now many people in the south and even some ____9____ come to the north of China to see the ___10_____ in the winter.
There _____ much snow in my hometown. It"s warm in winter.
单词拼写(本题有9小题,每小题1分,共9分)小题1:We’ll be able to finish the project _________(容易).小题2:Excellent teachers are usually _______ (感兴趣) in their students.小题3:China is getting richer and stronger in the new __________(世纪).小题4:people are pretty ____________(放松) about time in Colombia.小题5:Betty is a specially trained dog. She fills my life with p__________.小题6:Ten people were killed in the traffic accident, i_______ two babies.小题7:My mother has been m___________to my father for 30 years.小题8:I think the telephone was i__________ in 1876.小题9:Our hometown is d__________ very fast now.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 changchun师范大学 的文章

随机推荐