乳腺癌切除后图片手术后为什么要切除卵巢

分享本文到:
在微信上关注24楼影院
movie24luo
在切除双侧乳腺两年后,日,美国影星安吉丽娜&朱莉再次对外宣布,她切除了自己的卵巢和输卵管。
这是一个预谋已久的选择。两周前,朱莉在检查卵巢时发现一些炎症标志物升高,主治医生一致认为,由于朱莉的家族史,她到了再次做切除手术的时候。
我能理解朱莉的选择。一边是预防性手术和手术后的长期调理,另一边是70岁之前高比例的患癌几率。许多人都面临这样的权衡。无论选择哪一种,都正常合理,大家不必反应过度。
朱莉切除卵巢和切除乳腺是同一原因,都是源于她携带的BRCA1突变基因。
BRCA1不是致癌基因,相反是防癌基因,病人身上丢失了这种防癌蛋白,因而更容易得癌症,主要是乳腺癌和卵巢癌。这种突变乳腺癌和卵巢癌在年轻患者中特别多,而且容易早期转移。重要的是,BRCA1突变可以遗传,因此如果亲属中有多位女性年轻时(小于45岁)就得乳腺癌或卵巢癌,要引起注意。
两年前,朱莉就提到将会切除卵巢,因为她的家族有三位女性患有这两种癌症,朱莉自己患乳腺癌和卵巢癌的几率也高达87%和50%。手术后,她患这两种癌症的几率将不足5%。
在美国,预防性切除手术在有家族病史的病人身上是比较常见的。如果有家族患病史和确定的BRCA1/2基因突变,15%到20%的美国人会选择切除乳腺,切除卵巢和输卵管的则有25%到30%。对于必要的功能性器官上的癌症,例如胃癌、肝癌、肺癌等癌症,一般不会做预防性切除手术。
在中国,类似的预防性切除手术,尤其是卵巢切除术比较少见,一方面是因为大众对遗传性基因突变和癌症关系的认识还不够,另一方面医生也对这些手术的必要性有不同的见解。
但可以想象的是,朱莉需要面对一系列因为切除卵巢带来的后果。她39岁就会进入更年期,不能再生育和拥有月经周期。卵巢是女性分泌雌激素的主要场所。而雌激素维持着很多女性的特征,包括富有弹性的皮肤和良好的精神面貌,还对内分泌系统、心血管系统、肌体的代谢、骨骼的生长和成熟,均有明显影响。
推测朱莉在之后,会接受一些激素替代疗法,譬如长期口服人工合成的雌激素,来防治由雌激素缺乏所引起的一系列疾病。
这的确是艰难的选择。
很少有这样的名人效应,能引起人们对某个健康问题的全球性关注。现在我们用&朱莉效应&来形容其个人魅力对癌症检查项目的影响力,做BRCA1基因检查项目的人数已经成倍增加。
但无论在中国还是美国,医生并不鼓励盲目的癌症筛查和基因检测。大多数健康女性也不需要去做这样的测试,只有高风险人群才值得做。
总体而言,美国白人妇女中,只有5%-10%的乳腺癌和10%-15%的卵巢癌是由BRCA1和BRCA2基因突变引起的。而高风险人群包括:家族中有多名年龄较小就发生乳腺癌的患者;有乳腺癌或卵巢癌家族史;同一名妇女先后或同时发生乳腺癌和卵巢癌;双侧乳腺都患癌,德系犹太人后裔;家族中有男性乳腺癌患者等。
大家应该经过与医疗专家咨询后,再决定乳腺癌基因(BRCA1/2)等癌症基因测试是否确实有必要做。
选择做预防性手术并公开,需要很大勇气。不仅是对病人自身,对家族的其他女性和男性都是压力和挑战。在国民健康教育不足的情况下,还可能会造成一系列的压力和矛盾。因此在中国如果开展类似检测和手术,对病人的隐私保护至关重要。
除去预防性手术,过去10年,药厂也一直在努力开发特异性药物来选择性杀死丢失了BRCA1/2基因的癌细胞,最近开发出了一类新的抗癌药物叫&PARP抑制剂&。可惜这类药物刚刚在美国上市,国内还没有,中国会晚至少3年。
正如朱莉所言,&检查结果是阳性并不意味着直接要去手术。任何健康问题都不止一种解决方案。最重要的是了解这些方法,选择对你个人最有效的。&
(李治中为美国杜克大学分子癌症生物学博士,袁端端为南方周末记者)
上一页1下一页
点击阅读更多内容
何海宁 蒋昕捷 助理编辑 刘文慧 实习生 梁绮雅 杨思佳
每年一次的乳腺钼靶X线检查并不能降低乳腺癌死亡率,英国权威医学杂志上的一篇论文引起了激烈争...
英国韦尔科姆基金会桑格研究所日前发布的一项研究报告称,根据基因分析,乳腺癌可分为多种类型。...百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入安吉丽娜·朱莉切除了双侧乳腺! | 健康朝九晚五小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
682328人加入此小组
据法新社消息,安吉丽娜·朱莉(Angelina Jolie)14日透露,她已经接受了双侧乳腺切除术,原因是她担心自己有遗传自母亲的基因缺陷、罹患乳腺癌的风险高,此法以降低其患癌的风险。 补充:BBC有消息:大致是说,朱莉的母亲与癌症作斗争了近十年,并在56岁去世。她的医生估计,她有87%的患乳腺癌的风险,50%的卵巢癌的风险。她要主动将风险降到最低。现在她患乳腺癌的几率从87%下降到5%以下。皮特在整个过程当中非常支持她。"I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity," 她这句话也很重要,“我的这个决定,丝毫不会削弱我的女人味”。安吉丽娜朱莉在纽约时报网站上发表了一篇文章,讲述她这一段时间的故事。据她自己介绍,手术保留了乳头,伤口也很小,并进行了一些填充。“原文请看本帖的21和22楼。朱莉一共接受了三次手术。第一次,nipple delay(@ Kenhau :根据pubmed文献的介绍,这是一种用于预防乳腺切除术后乳头乳晕血供不良的方法,具体大约是术前从皮下离断及分离乳头乳晕来自其下方的血供,使得乳头乳晕能代偿增加其他来源的血供。)第二次,2周后,切除乳腺,植入扩张器。第三次,9周后,取出扩张器,植入假体(相当于隆胸啦)。Kenhau:植入的扩张器是为了在早期维持足够的容积,避免皮肤出现回缩,同时方便手术后进行双侧大小的调整,为二期手术做好准备 :二期重建是为了安全。乳腺手术后容易出血,有假体安全性不够。另外假体大小和切除乳腺量也有关系,术后消肿后更好估计。另外,有两位医生猜想假体是放在胸大肌下。朱莉是怎么知道她有这个乳腺癌高危基因的呢?我们有一篇文章。其中提到这个会增大乳腺癌几率的BRCA1或BRCA2基因,专利权属于麦利亚德基因公司Myriad Genetics,一次血液检测需要3000多美元。
+ 加入我的果篮
果壳谣言粉碎机编辑
BBC有消息:大致是说,朱莉的母亲与癌症作斗争了近十年,并在56岁去世。她的医生估计,她有87%的患乳腺癌的风险,50%的卵巢癌的风险。她要主动将风险降到最低。现在她患乳腺癌的几率从87%下降到5%以下。皮特在整个过程当中非常支持她。Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie has undergone a double mastectomy to reduce her chances of getting breast cancer.The 37-year-old mother of six has explained her reasons for having the surgery in the New York Times.She said her doctors estimated she had an 87% risk of breast cancer and a 50% risk of ovarian cancer. "I decided to be proactive and to minimise the risk as much I could," she wrote.She said the process began in February and was completed by the end of April.In an article entitled My Medical Choice, Ms Jolie explained that her mother fought cancer for nearly a decade and died at the age of 56.She said she had sought to reassure her children that the same illness would not take her away from them, "but the truth is I carry a 'faulty' gene, BRCA1, which sharply increases my risk of developing breast cancer and ovarian cancer".She said that once she "knew that this was my reality", she had taken the decision to undergo the nine weeks of complex surgery required for a double mastectomy.Her chances of developing breast cancer have now dropped from 87% to under 5%, she said.She praised her partner, Brad Pitt, for his love and support throughout the procedure, and said she was reassured that her children had found nothing in the results "that makes them uncomfortable"."I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity," she said."For any woman reading this, I hope it helps you to know you have options," Ms Jolie went on to say."I want to encourage every woman, especially if you have a family history of breast or ovarian cancer, to seek out the information and medical experts who can help you through this aspect of your life, and to make your own informed choices."
乳腺癌切除保乳都是可能的,良性切除不影响美观应该完全没问题。李清晨写过《保乳之路》:
果壳视频编辑,实验党
不需要哺乳的话,乳腺也没什么用了吧....
切了基本还是那样,就是手感估计会更软。。变小是肯定的。下垂是必然的,不过可以整形嘛
果壳谣言粉碎机编辑
"I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity," 她这句话也很重要,“我的这个决定,丝毫不会削弱我的女人味”。
平面设计专业,美妆爱好者
还是活命比较重要啊。
表观遗传博士生
毫无意义啊。。。BRCA1突变带来的是全身多器官肿瘤风险, 切了咪咪意义不大啊。。
表观遗传博士生
How do BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutations affect a person's risk of cancer?Not all gene changes, or mutations, are deleterious (harmful). Some mutations may be beneficial, whereas others may have no obvious effect (neutral). Harmful mutations can increase a person’s risk of developing a disease, such as cancer.A woman’s lifetime risk of developing breast and/or ovarian cancer is greatly increased if she inherits a harmful mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2. Such a woman has an increased risk of developing breast and/or ovarian cancer at an early age (before menopause) and often has multiple, close family members who have been diagnosed with these diseases. Harmful BRCA1mutations may also increase a woman’s risk of developing cervical, uterine, pancreatic, andcolon cancer (1, 2). Harmful BRCA2 mutations may additionally increase the risk of pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, gallbladder and bile duct cancer, and melanoma (3).Men with harmful BRCA1 mutations also have an increased risk of breast cancer and, possibly, of pancreatic cancer, testicular cancer, and early-onset prostate cancer. However, male breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, and prostate cancer appear to be more strongly associated withBRCA2 gene mutations (2–4).The likelihood that a breast and/or ovarian cancer is associated with a harmful mutation inBRCA1 or BRCA2 is highest in families with a history of multiple cases of breast cancer, cases of both breast and ovarian cancer, one or more family members with two primary cancers (original tumors that develop at different sites in the body), or an Ashkenazi (Central and Eastern European) Jewish background (see Question 6). However, not every woman in such families carries a harmful BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation, and not every cancer in such families is linked to a harmful mutation in one of these genes. Furthermore, not every woman who has a harmfulBRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation will develop breast and/or ovarian cancer.
表观遗传博士生
According to estimates of lifetime risk, about 12.0 percent of women (120 out of 1,000) in the general population will develop breast cancer sometime during their lives compared with about 60 percent of women (600 out of 1,000) who have inherited a harmful mutation in BRCA1 orBRCA2 (4, 5). In other words, a woman who has inherited a harmful mutation in BRCA1 orBRCA2 is about five times more likely to develop breast cancer than a woman who does not have such a mutation.Lifetime risk estimates for ovarian cancer among women in the general population indicate that 1.4 percent (14 out of 1,000) will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer compared with 15 to 40 percent of women (150–400 out of 1,000) who have a harmful BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation (4, 5).It is important to note, however, that most research related to BRCA1 and BRCA2 has been done on large families with many individuals affected by cancer. Estimates of breast and ovarian cancer risk associated with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations have been calculated from studies of these families. Because family members share a proportion of their genes and, often, their environment, it is possible that the large number of cancer cases seen in these families may be due in part to other genetic or environmental factors. Therefore, risk estimates that are based on families with many affected members may not accurately reflect the levels of risk for BRCA1 andBRCA2 mutation carriers in the general population. In addition, no data are available from long-term studies of the general population comparing cancer risk in women who have harmful BRCA1or BRCA2 mutations with women who do not have such mutations. Therefore, the percentages given above are estimates that may change as more data become available.
我觉得真没必要啊,监测就好了嘛,出现了早期干掉预后还是很好的
预防医学专业
这个算是1.5级预防吧,比早期诊断更早一步。
切除了乳腺,乳晕还会有快感吗?
WHO 2004年公布的 Age-standardized death from breast cancer per 100,000 inhabitants in 2004. 每十万个居民中死于乳腺癌的标准化数值。可以看到东亚女性的风险是偏小的,这算是我们基因的一个优势了.
化妆品科学控
2级预防是什么?
为什么没有任何症状 先行切除呢
引用 的话:不需要哺乳的话,乳腺也没什么用了吧....那卵巢又怎么办……
引用 的话:WHO 2004年公布的 Age-standardized death from breast cancer per 100,000 inhabitants in 2004. 每十万个居民中死于乳腺...这和乳房的平均大小是不是正相关的?
化妆品科学控
较严重乳腺腺病,病理活检确诊、经保守疗法无效或怀疑有恶变倾向者,行皮下乳腺切除术。不作乳房再造者,处理残留过多的乳房皮肤较好的方法是作双环切口乳头乳晕真皮帽皮下乳腺切除手术,要点:沿乳晕旁作内环切口,在提紧乳房皮肤后确定需去除量作同心圆外环切口,内外环线间皮肤仅去除真皮,外环线以外向乳房周边分离出薄皮瓣,在 6 点、12 点处各作一与乳管走向一致的切口,完成皮下乳腺切除术,注意保留来自内周边的乳头乳晕瓣血供及神经支配,然后固定乳头乳晕真皮帽瓣,用 4-0 Dexon 缝线作外环乳房皮瓣切缘皮内荷包缝合,将外环皮肤收缩至乳晕旁,用 3-0 尼龙线与乳晕周围真皮层作均匀对位缝合。如患者同意即行胸大肌后间隙假体填充乳房再造术,小乳房切除方法同男性乳腺增生,或附加小切,乳晕小或乳房松垂采用大于乳晕的双环切口,在完成切除并充分止血后,经切口下劈开胸大肌、分离胸大肌后间隙,植入适当容积的硅囊假体,再作外环收缩,单侧乳房手术时注意与对侧乳房的对称。所以要不要做再造啊?
引用 的话:那又怎么办……卵巢还是留着好,毕竟是重要的内分泌器官啊
果壳视频编辑,实验党
引用 的话:那又怎么办……如果对性别不太在意,卵巢也不重要吧....
My Medical ChoiceBy ANGELINA JOLIEPublished: May 14,
Comments· MY MOTHER fought cancer for almost a decade and died at 56. She held out long enough to meet the first of her grandchildren and to hold them in her arms. But my other childrenwill never have the chance to know her and experience how loving and graciousshe was.We often speak of“Mommy’s mommy,” and I find myself trying to explain the illness that took he raway from us. They have asked if the same could happen to me. I have always told them not to worry, but the truth is I carry a “faulty” gene, BRCA1, whichsharply increases my risk of developing breast cancer andovarian cancer.My doctorsestimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent riskof ovarian cancer, although the risk is different in the case of each woman.Only a fraction ofbreast cancers result from an inherited gene mutation. Those with a defect in BRCA1 have a 65 percent risk of getting it, on average.Once I knew thatthis was my reality, I decided to be proactive and to minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy.I started with the breasts, as my risk of breast cancer is higher than my riskof ovarian cancer, and the surgery is more complex.On April 27, Ifinished the three months of medical procedures that the mastectomies involved.During that time I have been able to keep this private and to carry on with mywork.But I am writing about it now because I hope that other women can benefit from my experience.Cancer is still a word that strikes fear into people’s hearts, producing a deepsense of powerlessness. But today it is possible to find out through a bloodtest whether you are highly susceptible to breast and ovarian cancer, and thentake action.My own processbegan on Feb. 2 with a procedure known as a “nipple delay,” which rules out disease in the breast ducts behind the nipple and draws extra blood flow to thearea. This causes some pain and a lot of bruising, but it increases the chance of saving the nipple.Two weeks later I had the major surgery, where the breast tissue is removed and temporary fillersare put in place. The operation can take eight hours. You wake up with draintubes and expanders in your breasts. It does feel like a scene out of ascience-fiction film. But days after surgery you can be back to a normal life.
Nine weeks later,the final surgery is completed with the reconstruction of the breasts with an implant. There have been many advances in this procedure in the last few years,and the results can be beautiful.I wanted to write this to tell other women that the decision to have a mastectomy was not easy.But it is one I am very happy that I made. My chances of developing breastcancer have dropped from 87 percent to under 5 percent. I can tell my children that they don’t need to fear they will lose me to breast cancer.It is reassuring that they see nothing that makes them uncomfortable. They can see my small scars and that’s it. Everything else is just Mommy, the same as she always was.And they know that I love them and will do anything to be with them as long asI can. On a personal note, I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.I am fortunate tohave a partner, Brad Pitt, who is so loving and supportive. So to anyone who has a wife or girlfriend going through this, know that you are a very important part of the transition. Brad was at the Pink Lotus Breast Center, where I was treated,for every minute of the surgeries. We managed to find moments to laughtogether. We knew this was the right thing to do for our family and that it would bring us closer. And it has.For any woman reading this, I hope it helps you to know you have options. I want to encourage every woman, especially if you have a family history of breast or ovariancancer, to seek out the information and medical experts who can help you through this aspect of your life, and to make your own informed choices.I acknowledge that there are many wonderful holistic doctors working on alternatives to surgery.My own regimen will be posted in due course on the Web site of the Pink LotusBreast Center. I hope that this will be helpful to other women.Breast cancer alone kills some 458,000 people each year, according to the World Health Organization, mainly in low- and middle-income countries. It has got to be apriority to ensure that more women can access gene testing and life saving preventive treatment, whatever their means and background, wherever they live.The cost of testing for BRCA1 and BRCA2, at more than $3,000 in the United States, remains an obstacle for many women.I choose not to keep my story private because there are many women who do not know that they might be living under the shadow of cancer. It is my hope that they, too, willbe able to get gene tested, and that if they have a high risk they, too, willknow that they have strong options.Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take onand take control of.
引用 的话:如果对性别不太在意,卵巢也不重要吧....那也不是啊,雌激素对心血管、骨质都有很多益处的
心身医学和心理咨询博士生,美食控
引用 的话:较严重乳腺腺病,病理活检确诊、经保守疗法无效或怀疑有恶变倾向者,行皮下乳腺切除术。不作乳房再造者,处理残留过多的乳房皮肤较好的方法是作双环切口乳头乳晕真皮帽皮下乳腺切除手术,要点:沿乳晕旁作内环切口...乳腺癌根治手术推荐一期再造。其实有助于伤口恢复和围手术期心理。
引用 的话:毫无意义啊。。。BRCA1突变带来的是全身多器官肿瘤风险, 切了咪咪意义不大啊。。+1…………而且我总觉得无缘无故的手术反而会对机体造成负面刺激
引用 的话:+1…………而且我总觉得无缘无故的手术反而会对机体造成负面刺激这个手术在东亚很罕见,但是欧美女性的乳腺癌风险是高不少的,选择做类似手术的并不罕见。对于她来说,把乳腺癌风险从87%降低到5%是值得的。
引用 的话:这个手术在东亚很罕见,但是欧美女性的乳腺癌风险是高不少的,选择做类似手术的并不罕见。对于她来说,把乳腺癌风险从87%降低到5%是值得的。呃,因为以前有了解过切除肿瘤和癌症扩散方面的东西,这里可能是和那个弄混了……
化妆品科学控
引用 的话:乳腺癌根治手术推荐一期再造。其实有助于伤口恢复和围手术期心理。那安吉丽娜朱莉这个,和乳腺癌手术还是有点区别的吧?她不需要去掉皮肤神马的吧?反正就是求详解……
引用 的话:WHO 2004年公布的 Age-standardized death from breast cancer per 100,000 inhabitants in 2004. 每十万个居民中死于乳腺...得乳腺癌之前,已经得了其他病了。。。
心身医学和心理咨询博士生,美食控
引用 的话:那安吉丽娜朱莉这个,和乳腺癌手术还是有点区别的吧?她不需要去掉皮肤神马的吧?反正就是求详解……去掉皮肤是因为切除乳腺之后原先皮肤无法对合啊,想想原先皮肤覆盖了整个乳房,现在要拉平,肯定要切除部分皮肤。缝过沙包什么的应该能明白这个意思吧。如果执行一期再造,切除乳腺组织后就可以直接填充假体,切除的皮肤有限,而且她没病切除乳腺不需要行淋巴结清扫,整个手术也就比隆胸稍微规模大点而已吧。
化妆品科学控
引用 的话:去掉皮肤是因为切除乳腺之后原先皮肤无法对合啊,想想原先皮肤覆盖了整个乳房,现在要拉平,肯定要切除部分皮肤。缝过沙包什么的应该能明白这个意思吧。如果执行一期再造,切除乳腺组织后就可以直接填充假体...奇怪的是,我看她手术之后没有马上填充假体,而是放了一个扩张器,9周之后才做了假体植入。在21楼的最后一句和22楼的第一句。
心身医学和心理咨询博士生,美食控
引用 的话:奇怪的是,我看她手术之后没有马上填充假体,而是放了一个扩张器,9周之后才做了假体植入。在21楼的最后一句和22楼的第一句。是的。扩张器是为了给假体植入提供位置。有的隆胸手术也是这么做的,主要考虑一是时间二是承受性。一期乳癌切除+乳房再造手术据我所知还没有广泛推广,只是有证明这种方式效果不差。我觉得她的医生这么决定手术方案的原因应该是为女神考虑的比较多吧。乳房切除术属于外科,而乳房重建和整形属于整形外科。当然咱们国家医院有都在整形外科做的(因为很多整形外科医生都是普外出身),有在两腺外科直接连整形一起做的,也有两拨医生一起手术。美国的情况我不清楚,大概猜测应该是两拨医生先后做,所以中间过渡一下消消肿什么的。
化妆品科学控
引用 的话:是的。扩张器是为了给假体植入提供位置。有的隆胸手术也是这么做的,主要考虑一是时间二是承受性。一期乳癌切除+乳房再造手术据我所知还没有广泛推广,只是有证明这种方式效果不差。我觉得她的医生这么决...恩,我后来终于抓到三个整形外科的人问了下,说是为了消肿以获得更好术后形态,也避免乳腺手术出血危险。
不怕,切之前朱莉的咪咪照已经多角度留档了。手感的话,谁都不是皮特,就不用奢望了。
心身医学和心理咨询博士生,美食控
引用 的话:恩,我后来终于抓到三个整形外科的人问了下,说是为了消肿以获得更好术后形态,也避免乳腺手术出血危险。嗯,明白了~
引用 的话:WHO 2004年公布的 Age-standardized death from breast cancer per 100,000 inhabitants in 2004. 每十万个居民中死于乳腺...果然是奶大是非多,灭哈哈哈哈~~~
引用 的话:毫无意义啊。。。BRCA1突变带来的是全身多器官肿瘤风险, 切了咪咪意义不大啊。。我觉得笑点满满啊啊啊啊
太姥姥是食道癌,姥姥是淋巴癌,所以我现在经常忧虑我妈。
这个楼里好多把多英文呐···
歪个楼:不知道安妮斯顿对此有何评价?
引用 的话:歪个楼:不知道安妮斯顿对此有何评价?专门来找这句话的灭哈哈哈
引用 的话:这个手术在东亚很罕见,但是欧美女性的乳腺癌风险是高不少的,选择做类似手术的并不罕见。对于她来说,把乳腺癌风险从87%降低到5%是值得的。不应该是接近0%吗
引用 的话:BC有消息:大致是说,朱莉的母亲与癌症作斗争了近十年,并在56岁去世。她的医生估计,她有87%的患乳腺癌的风险,50%的卵巢癌的风险。她要主动将风险降到最低。现在她患乳腺癌的几率从87%下降...87%这个数字也大了,这个基因这么强悍么PS:没了乳腺怎么还有5%的几率,不应该是0%么
化妆品科学控
引用 的话:87%这个数字也大了,这个基因这么强悍么PS:没了乳腺怎么还有5%的几率,不应该是0%么文献说是有妇女会在10~15年后发生乳腺癌。
长时间的佩戴胸罩也不好,大妈我现在差不多有5年每天不超过3小时的时间佩戴胸罩,下垂就下垂吧。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
能源工程硕士,油藏工程师
引用 的话:去掉皮肤是因为切除乳腺之后原先皮肤无法对合啊,想想原先皮肤覆盖了整个乳房,现在要拉平,肯定要切除部分皮肤。缝过沙包什么的应该能明白这个意思吧。如果执行一期再造,切除乳腺组织后就可以直接填充假体...所以说罩杯还是减了不少啊,sigh
能源工程硕士,油藏工程师
因为她身上的易癌变的基因还在。
引用 的话:WHO 2004年公布的 Age-standardized death from breast cancer per 100,000 inhabitants in 2004. 每十万个居民中死于乳腺...格陵兰岛颜色那么深。。?人少的原因吗?
引用 的话:因为她身上的易癌变的基因还在。但乳腺不在
专利权属于麦利亚德基因公司Myriad Genetics,一次血液检测需要3000多美元。============================================================这个太不要脸了,人家身上的基因关这家破公司什么事。如果说是发明了该血液检测方法,这还差不多。
(C)2013果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备

我要回帖

更多关于 乳腺癌切除后图片 的文章

随机推荐