宾得k50怎么样在ISOAUTO下一开闪光灯ISO数值就显示不正常了

Reading mode:
Now reading:
Note that because of the near-identical specification and identical design of the K-5 II and K-5 IIS, the commentary in this review refers to the 'K-5 II' throughout, and except where specifically noted, the term 'K-5 II' should be taken to refer to both models.
Last September Pentax replaced the K-5 with not just one but two new digital SLRs, one without an optical low pass filter (OLPF). Looking little changed from the Pentax K-5 and K-7 before that, the
retains a very photographer-friendly design, with a good set of controls at the ready despite a surprisingly compact form factor. Internally, the K-5 II gets only a few updates, including a new air-gapless LCD and an impro the latter of which Pentax claims to offer a noticeable improvement in AF speed overall, and greater sensitivity in low light.
Though the resolution remains the same, Pentax has updated the camera&s 16.3-megapixel CMOS sensor with a faster data readout, according to company representatives.
K-5 II/S Key Specifications
16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor (K-5 IIS lacks an AA filter)
11-point SAFOS X autofocus system
ISO 100-12800; expandable to 80-51200
1080p video at 25fps
3-inch, 920K dot LCD
Maximum 7fps continuous shooting
100% Glass prism viewfinder (0.92x magnification)
Weatherproof, cold-resistant, Magnesium-alloy body
Shake Reduction image stabilization built-in
Handheld HDR image capture
Built-in Level
Horizon-fixing 'Composition adjustment' rotates sensor, allows careful composition
Though Pentax has made few upgrades, on paper the K-5 II looks like an excellent digital SLR, particularly for outdoor photography, thanks to a weather-resistant body, and extreme cold tolerance down to -10C (14F). Other highlights include an optical viewfinder with 100% coverage, sensor-shift Shake Reduction that works with all lenses, an electronic level function, and a seven-frame-per-second frame rate.
Alongside the K-5 II Pentax also announced the , which is essentially the same camera with the low-pass filter removed from its sensor. Also called anti-aliasing filters, low-pass filters soften images slightly to minimize pattern interference with the sensor&s own grid pattern. When capturing subjects without repeating patterns, K-5 IIS users should gain a slight however, repeating patterns do occur in nature, so even landscape photographers are not immune from the possibility of moiré appearing in images.
Pentax K-5
II compared to K-5 and K-7
The table below shows the major specification differences among the three generations of Pentax's flagship APS-C digital SLRs. Significant changes are few, as the table makes apparent.
Image sensor
14.6Mp CMOS
16.3Mp CMOS
16.3Mp CMOS
Imaging engine
Sensitivity
100- with expansion)
100-1 with expansion)
100-1 with expansion)
Continuous shooting speed
5.2 fps (40 frames)
7.0 fps (40 frames)
7.0 fps (40 frames)
SAFOX VIII+
11-points (selectable)
11-points (selectable)
11-points (selectable)
77-segment
77-segment
77-segment
Viewfinder
Pentaprism
Coverage: 100%
Magnification: 0.92x
Pentaprism
Pentaprism
LCD screen
3.0 in, 920k dots
3.0 in, 921k dots
3.0 in, 921k dots,
air-gap-free
1536 x 1024
1080p 25 fps
1080p 25 fps
Microphone
Mono internal and stereo external
HDMI output
Cross process mode
Night Scene HDR
Movie custom images modes
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Cold resistant to -10deg
Weather resistant
Weight (body only)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You may also like
Gear in this story125I own it26I want it27I had itDiscuss in the 200I own it42I want it34I had itDiscuss in the
Most popular (0)Editors' picks (0)DPR staff (0)Oldest first I love my K5ii :-)Like0 I love my K5IIs.Like4 Even now this camera is amazing. I have a K-3 too and the K-5 IIs still gets regular use. It has been the most faithful and reliable Pentax I've had over the years. It's IQ has never let me down and is better than even the K-3 in certain ways. 16mp and decent lenses have given me beautiful poster sized prints. It's no D800, but its a lot smaller and lighter than one too. Paired with some small limiteds it is really hard to go wrong unless you need absolute speed or shoot sports. The files from the IIs have a crispness that the K-5/K-30/K-50 all lack. Removing the AA filter really makes a difference in a big way and has forced me to upgrade my kit to take advantage of it. Not that moving on to better lenses is ever a bad thing..... :)There are tons of amazing and fun vintage lenses you can get for pentax for peanuts too. Yeah you can adapt them to other systems, but being able to just slap a lens on a mount and not worry about aperture or AF if the lens has it is nice.Like5 Why is &Pentax K-5& listed under &Semi-professional& whereas &Pentax K-5 II and Pentax K-5 IIs& listed &Mid Level&?I'm planning to buy Pentax K-5. Thanks.Like0 No mention that I saw on the review that the LCD screen has a GLASS outer layer preventing scratches and the use of those annoying LCD screen covers. The glass screen is an upgrade along with it being gapless (better anti-reflection and no more dust etc. between the screen and protective layer like the K5 exhibited).The K5II/s are at killer prices now and are 10 times the camera a Rebel or comparatively priced mirrorless camera are. What's not to love about this one?Like5 I couldn't agree more. I looked at the Nikon, and Canon etc. The K-5II is such a terrific camera bargain.Like1 Does the K-3 have a LCD with a glass outer layer too? Thx.Like0 I Have Both The K3 & The K5IIs
i did not Like The K3 so i gave it to my Wife and took the K5IIs back ...they are both great cameras but i am use to the K5IIs setupthe K3 is all new inside.....Like0 I see a lot of people asking if the K5 II is a good camera.
After becoming too frustrated with point and shoot cameras I took the plunge and bought the K5 II.
My wife and I LOVED it.
It is true that the camera does not change focus during video capture, but that wasn't important to us.
Heck, our little Cannon point and shoot took better video - but that may
have just been our ambivalence.
It was great at everything we wanted - immediate response,
color and sharpness, low light capabilities, burst shooting, etc..
I say &was& because it is no longer with us.
It may be water resistant, but it certainly is NOT waterproof - oops!
When I can afford to, I will probably buy another.Like0 There is no DSLR wATER resistant, as you painfully learned. For K-5II users , this is wEATHER resistant, to dust, light rain and snow. Hope you can get a new one soon.Like0 a little late, I know, but just out of curiosity, what did you do ? Fall into water or just heavy rain or...?Like0 Could anyone tell me why this is not a good camera for video? I love everything about it, but I would like to make videos too. I am hesitating between this one and the Canon EOS 5D Mark II.Like0 If your requirement is &would like to make videos too&, it may be good enough. You should ask yourself whether you're going to need to re-focus after starting your video. If the answer is yes, you should look at Panasonic and Canon. If you're shooting wildlife, inside churches, or other kinds of stage performances, this may not be a factor. In terms of quality, audio and video are excellent in the K-5 II and IIs.Like1 Ok - K-5II have better AF and... and... but why only 80%/ s-81%? If old version K-5 have 83%?and Nikon D7100 have 85% - but everybody knows - who used this dslr's that Pentax is better...??Like3 I heard and read alot about this pentax. and I believe it is a very good camera. what I know is that pentax k-5II is better regarding the details of the photo. and D7100 is better regarding the colors and the auto white balance. do you think the pentax is better is other situations?Like0 DigitalRevtv on Youtube showed the K-5iis trouncing the D7100. I think the colors are better than the D7100 (Imaging resources comparometer). Stabilization in K-5 auto levels, perspective control + tilt shift capable, astrotracking + wides and primes are stabilized. D7100 only has a digital zoom & extra auto focus points (which are superfluous except for sport). Ask yourself how often do you switch from the center AF point? K-3 has got even more AF points- big deal ! I thought the image quality of the D7100 was a backward step from the D7000, high ISO was better too.Like2 The S has everything I need [Time Lapse too],
EXCEPT a LCD that moves/articulates. . . ughhh!!!!Like0 The auto focus in low light is better and the redesign of the rear LCD has been change for better viewing in bright light. Not much else as far as I know. I purchased the K-5II because I often take photos in low light situations and can use all the help I can get!Like0 Seriously, what is the difference between K-5 and K-5II? Every single specification are the same.Like0 The removal of an anti-aliasing filter. this allows for sharper images in the II but sacrifices the tendency to produce moire.Like0 errrr. from the review &Pentax took a great camera and upgraded it with a faster autofocus system, an improved LCD, and largely left the rest alone - save for the effective removal of the low-pass filter in the K-5 IIS&Like1 It has faster autofocusing, dousan. It has added AF sensitivity, as well, enabling it to autofocus down as low as -3 EV (making it one of only 2 cameras, APS-C OR FF, amateur, enthusiast OR PRO, with such sensitive low-light AF prior to Pentax's release of the K-3, which has the same low-light AF capability). Many Pentax shooters who've had all three cameras say it's the sharpest of the bunch, as far as pics go -- especially at higher ISOs. And, of course, the K-5 IIs also has NO anti-aliasing filter, which DEFINITELY makes for sharper pictures, but could ALSO mean you end up with MOIRE in some pictures (which Photoshop MAY be able to remove, so it's probably not the end of the world in most cases, anyway).So IF you have a K-5 IIs, it has NO AA filter, which means ALL your shots will be a bit sharper and for most that won't present a moire issue.Those are the major improvements of which I'm aware. I'm still deciding if I want one as a new second camera now that I have the K-3.JeffLike1 Can you see the moire in the view finder? I looking for the K-5 IIs as I already have a K-5 II. I need a second bosy so I don't have to change lensesLike0
Latest reviews84738485 &
Finished challengesNo butts about it by gordonpritchardfrom Show us SEATS!Leopardx by tobyonefrom Random Items - Challenge 16Kamchatka brown bear by fulviavecchiafrom Lunch!!Burano Island, Italie by atheofrom Streets #9 : Streets in colourFlower Fairy by Dutch Newchurchfrom CompositeBands of Fabrics by pen araneaefrom Abstract Photo - Fabric &
Most popular cameras &
Top threads7861585644363433322827262524242323212120
Editorial content
Product database关于使用k50的各种问题解答,收藏备用!_宾得k50吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:26,060贴子:
关于使用k50的各种问题解答,收藏备用!收藏
1、透过取景器改变不了视角?答:这需要安装了变焦镜头才可以使用,通过向右或者向左转动变焦环来改变视角。2、我按了LV按钮怎么显示删除?答:因为你进入了实时查看模式,需要按三角形按钮,取消实时查看,然后按LV就是实时显示。3、拍摄静物时,经常出现暗角,如何破?答:因为你开启了内置闪光灯,内置闪光灯在0.7米-5米间使用是最理想的,小于0.7米时会出暗角。4、在拍摄人像时,经常需要闪光,但是使用闪光灯后,经常出现红眼,怎么办?答:建议您可以在闪光灯菜单项里选择“强制闪光.消减红眼”选项。5、闪光灯补偿值如何重新归0.0?答:只要按右上角的小圆点按钮就可以快速归位到0.06、我打开了闪光灯,为什么闪光灯不闪光呢?答:因为你设置了闪光模式为“自动闪光”或者“自动闪光+消减红眼”,在爆光正确的情况下,即使开了闪光灯也不会闪光。7、闪光灯打开之后,为什么不会自动关闭?答:因为闪光灯没有操作命令或者按钮,只能手动按下关闭。8、拍摄夜景时我无法追加RAW影像?答:因为您进入了SCN模式的(夜景HDR)和连拍时无法追加保存RAW影像。9、请问如何销定爆光?答:通过AF/AE-L按钮,具体参见产品说明书。10、在录视频的情况下,为什么无法进入按制面板?答:需要退出录制模式,在拍摄待机情况下,按下INFO按钮进入到控制面板。11、MENU菜单最常用的功能是什么?答:返回或者退出。12、我拍摄图片时,为什么对焦中心总是取景器的最中央,如何换对焦中心?答:在INFO按钮下,选择“对焦区域”,有5点、11点、选择、重点几种方式,您遇到的这种情况属于重点对焦模式,所以对焦中心总是取景器的最中央。13、在对焦困难的情况下,如何放大画面?答:按下中间的OK按钮。14、我怎么突然不能使用取景器了?答:使用间隔拍摄和多重爆光时,不论设定如何,均使用光学预览,退出这两种情况即可使取景器取景了。15、我保存的文件怎么是RAW+格式,如何回到JPEG格式?答:进入按制面板,可以设定文件的格式,分别有RAW、RAW+、JPEG三种模式可以选择。16、拍出来的图片占用空间太大了,一张图片足足有16M,如何调小?答:像素越多,影像文件越大,进入控制面板,选择“JPEG分辨率”,有16M()厂家设定、12M()、8M()、5M()四种选择,您选择5M的就对了。17、拍摄的影像保存之后,画质很差,如何调高?答:进入控制面板,选择“JPEG画质等级”,有一星、二星、三星,三星最高,选择它便可以了。18、如何在相机中剪切所需要的部分?答:在单张影像显示下选择要剪辑的影像,然后按四方位控制键,选择“剪裁”,选择好后按OK便可以了。19、如何查看宾得 K-50相机的开机次数、拍照次数、闪光灯次数以及机身号码?答:照片编号是自动累计的,即使换了存储卡也是累加上去的。查开关机次数的方法是通用的:首先在将相机的菜单调出,在进入二级菜单,将选项移到关于项上,然后同时按delete和导航健,就会在屏幕上出现相机序列号和相机版本号,及开关机次数等信息。开机,按menu进入菜单,选中设置菜单,再选中关于,接下来按住delete同时按住摇杆进入,可以发现显示屏显示:pc代表开机次数,tc代表拍摄照片数(也就是快门次数),sc代表闪光灯开启次数。20、K-50一定要用Eye-FI卡才能无线传输吗?其他牌子的无线存储卡可以用吗?答:K50无线传输用其他品牌的无线存储卡也是可以的,比如创见等21、用宾得K50拍的照片怎么那么模糊呢,感觉还没手机清楚?答:除了应急以外就别用自动档了,学着用Av吧,镜头防抖打开,手练稳当点,看情况动动曝光补偿,这都不是事。这个是光圈的问题,光圈大了景深就没了,你调到Av档,用8-9的光圈一般出来的是比较锐的,另外,如果要想不糊的话,只有上定焦和牛头了。22、宾得K50单反的光圈和快门、ISO的设置使用?答:右上角的拨盘,你拨到TV,AV,和M档 这三个档的时候你用你相机上波轮,可以分别针对:TV档:拨动拨轮时,可以改变快门的速度 也就是你屏幕上类似1/100一样的数字,可以改变分母的大小,分母数字越大,快门越快,K50是1/4000秒的速度上限,然后在TV档,相机会根据你的快门来自动调整光圈大小,也就是F3.5这个数字(注意,当光圈开到极限时,F这个数字会闪,表示已经没有更大的光圈支持你的快门速度了,这个时候需要1、换一个大光圈镜头,2、提高ISO)AV档:拨动波轮时,更改的是光圈的大小,也就是F后面的数字(F数字越小,光圈越大),相机会根据你得光圈和设定的曝光补偿,来决定快门的速度,上限K50应该是(30秒长曝光,1/4000极速快门)。M档:就是光圈和快门都是自己决定的,这个你玩一段时间再了解把ISO,一般来说100是最佳的,照出来的画质比较清晰,而且没有噪点。ISO是在光线条件不好的情况下,保证安全快门而调整的一个方案23、宾得K50 18-55头,拍室内人像和室外人像机器应该怎么设置?答:室内与室外主要的还是看光线的强度,当然8光圈成像效果不错,但为了在弱光下提高速度只能牺牲画质,开大光圈或提高感光度,在手持拍摄要求快门速度是焦距的倒数*1.5,对焦中心对焦为好,如在弱光下可能还对不上焦,就需要改为手动对焦。拍人像主要是突出人,所以定焦一定要在人的脸上,因为狗头光圈的限制,拍不出背景特别虚化的效果,所以人物的突出就不是那么明显,狗头拍人像只能拍半身或者大头贴才能产生背景虚化的效果,焦距要定在35以上,光圈要开到最大(数值越小光圈越大),光圈开到8的话适合拍景。如果您用JPG直出的话,色彩调得清淡一点比较好,我感觉机身自带的模式拍人发黄。24、为什么宾得K50拍人像都是暗暗的?怎么调亮呀?答:首先,你要了解导致照相机成像的3大要点。速度:速度就是你的相机快门有多快。速度慢,照出来的照片亮,但容易虚。建议用三脚架辅助照相。速度快,照出来的东西暗,但不容易虚。光圈:光圈就是能控制一次往相机里进多少光。光圈越大越亮,越小越暗。(光圈数值越小,光圈越大。光圈数值越小,清楚范围越大。)ISO:ISO就是感光度。在光圈不变的情况下能够使用更快的快门速度获得同样的曝光量。反之,在快门不变的情况下能够使用更小的光圈而保持获得正确的曝光量。一般把它调到auto。然后,你要了解几个档位。P档 全自动档。光圈和速度一起调。S速度优先。开车拍照的首选。通过调节速度匹配合适的光圈。A光圈优先。拍人像和风景。通过调节光圈匹配合适的速度。M手动挡。全都得手动。比较好玩。最后,你就可以通过这几点要素照出不同的相片了。25、宾得单反怎么显示拍摄时间?答:不光是宾得目前所有的单反相机都不能满足楼主的要求,因为单反相机的专业性要求,拍摄时间显示在照片上会影响照片的拍摄效果,所以宾得单反相机并不能在照片上显示拍摄时间。26、宾得K-50 如何保护影像不被删除?答:重播模式下面,选择“保护”,然后按OK保存设置;但是,如果格式化SD卡,即使受保护的影像也将会被删除。27、宾得K-50可以设定摄影师信息么?答:可以的,可在Exif格式中嵌入摄影师信息,【设定2】选择【著作权信息】,然后通过方向键勾选相关信息项。28、如何让宾得K-50实现无线分享功?答:使用Eye-Fi卡,这种带有WiFi无线分享功能。29、内存卡中保存有一相片,但是在相机上面提示“无法显示此影像”?答:您正在重播本照相机不支持的影像文件格式,您也许可以用另一品牌的照相机或者电脑显示重播。30、宾得K-50提示“没有插入Eye-Fi卡”,是什么原因?答:您现在使用的SD存储卡不支持无线分享,不具有WiFi功能,所以不能使用,建议购买Eye-Fi卡。31、宾得K50支持外接麦克风录音么?答:不支持,没有外接麦克风的接口。32、我想删除某张图片的时候,系统提示“此影像受保护”是怎么回事呀?答:您正在偿试删除受保护的影像,若确实需要删除,需要解除影像保护。33、提示“因照相机过热,无法使用实时显示”,怎么办?答:因照相机内部温度过高,无法使用实时显示,等照相机温降下来,冷却之后再尝试。34、偶尔出现不能释放快放,问题出在哪里呀?答:内置闪光灯在充电中、SD卡已满没有多余空间、正在记录、镜头光圈环设在A以外的位置都可能造成这种现象,一一排查便可。35、我想使用AE按钮的时候提示“无法执行AE锁定”,问题所在?答:应该是您设定了B模式,在B模式下,AE锁定功能无法使用。36、提示“无法进行电动变焦”?答:本照相机不兼容电动变焦功能,请使用手动变焦。37、与电脑联接的USB连接无法正常工作?答:USB连接模式被设置成了【PTP】,在【设定2】中将此设此改为【MSC】即可。38、在某项系统设定中提示“设定没能被储存”,何解?答:由于SD卡存储已满,不能保存DPOF设定,删除不需要的影像,然后重新进行DPOF设定。39、无法建立影像?答:索引打印影像的创建失败。40、系统提示“在该模式下无法设定”?答:您正在尝试设定一个AUTO、SCN或录像模式下无效的操作。41、我进锅炉房拍照片时,显示屏突然变黑,什么原因?答:本机适合在-10到40度之间的温度下工作,超过温度,就会造成黑屏现象。42、我想让相机显示水平指示,在哪里调呀?答:在【记录模式3】菜单中将【电子水平仪】设为开启,如果照相机不水平,将在爆光指示条上指示相机的倾斜度,出厂一般设定为关闭。43、据说近视眼可以不用戴眼镜就能完美取景?答:照相机出厂时,眼罩已安装在取景器上,视差调节可在装有眼罩的Fr的状态下进行,取下眼罩将更容易调节,通过取景器查看并向左或向右滑动视差调节杆,直到自己适合为准。44、宾得K50高感会ISO上限去到了51200?答:是的45、宾得k50怎么静物拍清晰,如何设置?答:感光度设到最小,光圈设小,如果手持,速度调快;上架,低感,大景深,要求高的上灯,在架子上的话,速度可以慢,把iso调到最小,光圈也最小,在架子上用长时间拍。如果有闪光灯就不需要架子都可以的,手持的速度就可以拍清楚。 46、人们经常说景深,有办法检测么?答:有的,可以使用预览功能检测景深、构图、曝光以及对焦,一般有两种方法,光学预览,也就是使用取景器检查景深;另一种方法是数码预览,在显示屏中检查构图、曝光以及对焦。47、把RAW/FX按钮设置成了光学预览,但如何如何使用?只要按下RAW/FX后就行了吗?是看取景器,还是液晶屏?答:你说的是景深预览吧。就是你说的那样,设置成RAW/FX键后,按下这个键光圈就会收缩到你设定的档位。这个时候就可以从取景器里面看下设定光圈下的景深的情况,不按这个键在测光的时候始终是最大光圈的。48、宾得k50怎么设置连拍?答:相机设置里有个驱动模式,有单拍,连拍,自拍2秒 10秒,那个就是调连拍的。找不着看看说明书。49、为什么白平衡总是显示AWB,自动调节?答:在AUTO、SCN模式下,固定为AWB,自动白平衡。50、宾得k50狗头,晚上想拍烟火,不知参数如何设置?答:最远处对焦,用MF,快门5秒以上,光圈和iso相应设置就好,然后对准方向,烟花升起时按下快门,妥妥的。
好实用 技术贴 比较适合我这种新手小白 楼主真棒
66666 好贴留名
新手小白的福利!楼主棒棒哒~
为什么我拍出来的照片都是5m
马克一下,回来接着看。楼主大爱
好东西,帮顶,顺便加个收藏。。后来数了数,没到十五字啊 。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 宾得k50怎么样 的文章

随机推荐