i think there will havebe_____cars.中间的空怎么填

Units 1 目标测试-崇文英语
8年级 2006-3期 Study Zone SelfCheck
Units 1 目标测试
(江苏东台 崔文华)
A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词, 使句子完整、正确。1. ― Will it rain this afternoon? ― P    not. 2. All difficulties are also p    tigers.3. It is often u    for us to see a mouse.4. The famous guests were warmly welcomed, e    they went.5. The p      of this river is serious. Because the water in it was almost black. B) 根据句意及汉语提示补全单词, 使句子完整、正确。6. Her sister began to work in a shipping      (公司) after she graduated from college.7. Thank you very much for this      (面谈). 8. Both of the football teams are strong, so it is     (不可能) to predict the winner.9. George Washington Carver and Thomas Alva Edison were American     (科学家).10. People have traveled through      (太空) to the moon.
II. 单项选择, 选择最佳答案。
1. I believe there      robots in people's homes in 30 years. A. is B. are C. be D. will be2. ― What do you think of his report?  ― I like     of what he said. A. more   B. many C. lot   D. much 3. He did quite well in the test. He made    mistakes. A. a little   B. the least C. the fewest   D. quite a few 4. Joe's uncle works     a doctor in the hospital. Tom wants to be a doctor     his uncle. A. as, like   B. like, as C. like, like   D. as, as 5. ― I eat       vegetables and    
meat than I did last year.  ― That's why you're getting fatter.  A. more, less 
B. fewer, more C. less, more 
D. many, much 6. ― Do you know where John went, Sally? ― He     went skating with his brother. A. probably   B. terribly C. friendly 
D. casually 7. It     that everyone loves to play the computer games.  A. looks 
B. sounds C. seems   D. tastes 8. Chinese scientists will live      a space station     several years.  A. in, in 
B. in, on C. on, in 
D. on, at 9. In 2005, the young man became a lawyer. And his dream came    .  A. truly  
B. real C. really   D. true 10. Every evening Sally's parents make her    her homework. After that they let her    TV. A. did, sees   B. do, sees C. do, watch 
D. does, watches
III. 根据句意,从下面的方框中选择恰当的词填空。
less more fewer
1. Tomorrow there will be     bikes, and     cars because of development of economics (经济).2. Will there be     or     water in our country? Do you know? 3. I think there will be     books, but there will be     computers. 4. There will be      free time and      people will be busy in the future. 5. If you study harder, I think there will be     mistakes in your homework and you will get     marks. 
IV. 按要求进行句型转换,每空一词。
1. There will be fewer cars and more buses. (变为反义句) There will be     cars and     buses.2. I think he will arrive in Wuhan tomorrow. (改为否定句) I                     in Wuhan tomorrow. 3. A week ago, she flew to London. (用in a week改写句子) She         to London in a week.4. Alexis will live in Shanghai in a week. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)     Alexis         Shanghai in a week?     ,        .5. Listen! The bird can speak some words. (同义句)  Listen! The bird               speak some words. 6. When I first saw the West Lake, I began to love her immediately. (同义句) When I first saw the West Lake, I                 her immediately.7. The old man lives all by himself on that island. (同义句) The old man lives     on that island.8. The head of the largest computer company in the United States thought that most people would never use computers. (同义句) The head of the largest computer company in the United States thought that computers                     most people.
V. 汉译英,每空一词。
1. 这所中学非常大,有上百名教师。 The middle school is very big. There are        teachers. 2. 我的新自行车和你的一模一样。 My new bike is             yours. 3. 对我们而言学好英语很重要。      important                 English well. 4. 让我们想像一下一百年后会发生什么。 Let's imagine                       100 years. 5. 每天做家庭作业要花费我半个多小时。 It       me       than half an hour           my homework every day.
VI. 口语交际。
根据对话内容,在空格处填写适当的单词使对话完整、正确。 (B=Bob J=Jane)B: Jane, what are your predictions about the  1 ? J: The future? Well, we'll study   2   home  3  computers. We  4  have to go to school. B: You think  5 ? What  6  will we do?J: We'll  7  long vacations. B: Vocations? Where will we  8 ?J: To the moon! B: The moon? Why won't we take vacations  9  the earth?  J:  10  that's much more interesting on the moon!
VII. 类文赏读。
I think our life will be very different in 100 years.First, people won't live on the earth.  ①  Special machines will provide (提供) air and light, but the environment won' t be the same. Trees and plants won't grow because there won't be any soil (泥土).  ②  Most of food will be in the form of a pill (药丸). If there is no pollution in the sea, people will also eat fish. Second, I think people's everyday life will be different.  ③  No one will have to do housework. So, people will have more free time and they will be able to enjoy the things they like ― sports, for example. Finally, I believe that everyone will be able to travel to the moon for a holiday. In a word,  ④  I believe the future world will be an interesting place to live in. 请把下面标号为A、B、C和D的四个句子填入文中空缺处,使短文内容完整、正确。①    ②    ③    ④   A. They won't have to work long hours, because computers and robots will help them.B. Our cities will be under the sea. C. I think that life in the future won't be the same as it is today. D. For this reason, people won't be able to grow vegetables. ⑤What's the best title for the article? A. Life on the earthB. Life under the seaC. Future life in my mindD. An interesting place 
&崇文英语杂志 版权所有 技术支持 小荷作文网()2013年秋新目标人教版八年级英语上册Unit7_Self_Check_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2013年秋新目标人教版八年级英语上册Unit7_Self_Check
上传于||暂无简介
大小:451.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Barring accidents, I will be there.
除非有意外,我会到那里去的。
Call on me, therefore—wherever, and whenever you are separate from the peace that I am. I will be there.
因此,召唤我—无论何时,无论何地,当你脱离了我所在的那片宁静,召唤我,我就会出现。
As I hadn't attended the last gathering, I haven't meet them for more than a year. May the next time it'll come true since we will organise one and I will be there then.
上次寒假的同学会我也没去,我已经一年多没见过他们了,下次暑假的时候大概会见到的,因为那时候大概也会有聚会。
Many overseas students BBS were talk about this and made a plan to go to there few days ago. My friends and I will be there too.
前几天很多悉尼留学生论坛上面已经开始组织了,我和班上的同学也报名了。
I have pleasure in accepting your kind invitation to dinner on… (date). I will be there on time.
非常愉快地接受您……(日)宴会的邀请,我将准时抵达。
A. Hank and I will be flying there tonight.
今晚汉克和我要飞过去那里。
Please show me one destroyed house with an artillery shell or with a bomb strike and I will be convinced. There is none what so ever.
如果你们能够指出任何一所被炮弹毁坏或者是击中的房子,我就会相信那种说法。
Ok, I will be there on time. But Isuggest we meet at the coffee room instead of the dining room. Would you mind, Molly?
好!我会准时到,不过,我提议咱们去咖啡厅,饭就不用吃啦。你不介怀吧,茉莉?。
Hank and I will be flying there tonight.
今晚汉克和我要飞过去那里。
" I will be here for you always, " he replied, "and I will be waiting for you there.
“我会一直为你守候”,他回答,“我会在那里等你。
OK. I will be there around five thirty. Please wait for me near the Zebra- crossing.
好吧,五时三十分我会到那里,请到班马线附近等我吧。
I was supposed to be there this month, but I think I will be there between two month.
我本应该这个月就在这里安定下来的,不过现在我想还得要两个月。
" He added: "I do not think it is going to be good news, but still I hope there will be.
小法继续说道:“我认为这不会是好消息,但我仍然希望我的腿会没事。”
In the last few years English clubs have done very well and I think they will be there again.
在最近的欧冠联赛中,英格兰俱乐部表现得很好,我认为今年也会如此。
I will always be there for them.” She’d never consider a nursing home, she vowed.
我也会一直守护着他们”她发誓从来没有考虑过养老院。
"I hope there will be many more Chinese players in the future who perform well in the major 33) tournaments, and I believe there will be. " he said.
“我希望将来有更多中国台球手在大型巡回赛里有出色的表现,我相信一定会的。”他表示。
"I will manage to get vacation somehow, " an overjoyed Yoichi reportedly said. "I will be there no matter what.
当时誉市兴高采烈地说:“到时候我无论如何也要请假去看球赛。”
I hope there will be many more Chinese players in the future who perform well in the major 33)tournaments, and I believe there will be.
我希望将来有更多中国台球手在大型巡回赛里有出色的表现,我相信一定会的。
The coach also spoke about Nesta and Stam: Alessandro is a lot better. The situation is improving all the time, I doubt there will be problems.
教练还谈了斯塔姆和内斯塔的情况,他说:“内斯塔的情况好得多了,情况一直都在变好。
I just hope he enjoys everyday of the rest of his life, and I will always be there for him.
我只希望他能快乐地度过生命最后的日子,我会永远在他身边。
No mater what happens , I will always be there for you .
为什么老师总是不在线上呢?
I think there will be fewer cars.
我认为将会有更少的小汽车。
Every cell makes zillions of proteins that have to be correctly folded in a tertiary form and if that doesn't happen as I have explained, there will be problems.
每个细胞都生成难以计数的必须以三维形式被正确折叠的蛋白质,如果未如我已经解释的那样发生,就会有问题。
Well, I don't agree, But I think there will be fewer trees.
哦,我不同意你的看法,但我想将会有更少的树。
As long as we start winning our own games from this stage I am sure we will be up there.
我仍然相信我们有足够的机会,现在还是比赛开始,我们主要还是集中精力到我们自己的比赛,目标下场比赛。
Mix that with Stevie G (Gerrard) to come back, plus some investment from the American owners, and I would imagine they will be up there.
加上杰拉德的回归,以及美国老板的投资,我可以想象他们夺冠的样子。
People will stay as long as they prove themselves, but I assume there will be some changes.
只要能证明自己实力的人铁定能留下,但我预测球队将有些变化。
People will stay as long as they prove themselves, but I assume there will be some changes.
只要能证明自己实力的人铁定能留下,但我预测球队将有些变化。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!i think there will be_____cars.中间的空怎么填-A:I think there will be few...
你的位置:& & &
i think there will be_____cars.中间的空怎么填
i think there will be_____cars.中间的空怎么填:
Nomorefewer选一个把
more and more越来越多 整句话翻译为:我认为将会有越来越多的小汽车。 姬盯灌故弑嘎鬼霜邯睛 八年级英语书原句
你可能感兴趣的相关文章请问I think there will be fewer cars.可以改写成 I think people will have fewer cars.跪求解释!!!!
我认为那将会有更少的车,there 与be搭配,表示有。。。,我认为人们将会有更少的车,人应该是拥有车,所以people 与have连用,若果与be连用那就没法翻译了,总不能说人们将会变成车吧。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 there you will be 的文章

随机推荐