¥54466.61¥33244.12¥17291.13¥11286.44¥10203.85¥6118.56
会员jobwangwu分享
上学吧从2011年我开始做的时候开始,提现都是按照网站规定时间兑现打款给网友的,从不拖欠。自己总结一下上传资料有以下几点经验:
一:合理选择资料
二:搜集自己擅长的资料
三:合理定价
四:多进行资料的推广...
会员senda分享
上学吧已经用了接近两年了,给我的真心体会就是非常棒!上学吧提供的精美资料以及软件、工具种类都是非常之多,更可观的是,动动手指,便可享受上学吧带来的收益...[详情]
会员why74100分享
在我们写毕业论文时间里,曾找了很多个网站,百度文库.豆丁网.等等等等,最后发现了上学吧,里边资料很全,有帮助的也很多。关于上传资料,我建议还是要关注网站内的求购...[详情]
会员fengstone分享
作为新人应认识到上学吧是一个以分享资料为纽带将网友链接在一起、互惠互利的平台,请注意以下几点:
1. 大致了解网站的奖励机制
2.审视自己现有的资料
3.向网站收入高的网友学习...
会员boning2014分享
我是一名教师,平时要收集一些考试题、制件教学课件之类的东东。我的同事对我说将你制做的ppt上传到上学吧还可以卖钱呢...
会员helploving分享
新手朋友怎样才能在上学吧茫茫的“资料海洋”里脱颖而出呢?下面,笔者为您指点3大招,助您三阳开泰:
第一招·整理整顿
第二招·草船借箭
第三招·收集情报...
会员liuhong_520分享
1、人有我“优”——资料名称、资料简介正规化;
2、人无我“有”——重点上传稀缺资料
3、人逸我“劳”——积极进行...
会员Biglemon分享
2015年6月份我有幸成为上学吧的一员,感谢此次活动提供的平台,让我可以将我的一些想法与感触分享给大家:
《一》上传资料的动机
《二》上传哪些资料比较好
《三》上传资料的方法...找个My dream 的英语作文.第一句是:Last summer my father and I went to glassland for the first time._百度作业帮
找个My dream 的英语作文.第一句是:Last summer my father and I went to glassland for the first time.
找个My dream 的英语作文.第一句是:Last summer my father and I went to glassland for the first time.
My dream of being a teacherI have tried several times of changing my job ,the one applied for being a teacher in a university which is the sole one in our city is the most memorable,just happened last year .I had been dreaming being a teacher for many years ,there was no chance until July 14 last year when i went on errands in Jishou where i met Doc.Zhou who was the dean of the Computer and Information College of the Jishou University.He asked me whether i still wanted to be a teacher .I was told that there would establish ERP laboratory and needed two teachers like me with a great deal of pratical experence.Doc.Zhou knew that i was the very one they needed.I had been long for such a chance ,so i accepted it without a ounce of hesitation .In fact ,my families include wife and my parents were opposed my willing to be a teacher because that my current job is much better than to be a teacher .Perhaps my current job earn me a little more money ,however ,which i had engaged myself for twelve years ,though i love it too ,nevertheness ,my dream is to be a teacher.So i insisted that i would go .My families knew my characters ,they said nothing more knowing it would be useless to persuade me .A month passed ,i had finished all routines of entering the university include attending pre-training except that i hadn't register in the university as a teacher .All fellow and friends who know my dream congratulated me ,and afterward within a month they treatmed me many times in turn.It seemed that i had been a teacher !I was really intoxicated .However ,unfortunately ,disaster happened to me ,i was told that my the title of a technical post is not the proper one .By then i had resigned from the company in which i had been worked ,that meant i had to return my company or find new job somewhere else .Why did they inform me those things earlier In spite of my anger ,i had no choice but plan to return my company ,After all ,which was the best choice after i had considered a lot .However the leader was a small-minded man ,and even more he didn't like me because of my outrightness .But the company is state-owned and the leader will be promoted sooner or later.So I applied to return ,but the leader of my company refused me .I gave up trying after tried a few times .And i changed my policy and went the superior department of China Telecomm in ChangSha ,fortunately ,I am one of the best engineers in HuNan corporation of China Telecom ,and were allowed to meet with a vice president ,and finaly i am a staff of Zjj branch of HuNan corporation of China Telecom again .Now my dream of being a teacher is all blasted ,i wish i would in the next life.God bless me .I am good man.
我的梦想我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生。 因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦。可以让人变得健康。 同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐。所以,我希望未来我可以做一个医生。My dreamI am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. <...My dream job 英语作文_百度知道
My dream job 英语作文
1想当一名医生2 100个单词谢谢!急需!
提问者采纳
It is a feeling of pride and I am fond of it, a mass of people work day and night to seek wealth and as a result theys holy responsibility. I think it is a pleasure to try my best to bring happiness to others. I dreamed to be an excellent doctor who can help them have a right to enjoy life again. I think a minute and say being a doctor is my dream job, now I should study hard to gain more knowledge to reach my goal.
Being a doctor is my dream job. It is known that strong body is a foundation of beatific life.
Doctor is an other kind of artist who does human art by fighting with diseases and making people feel good. Curing people is a doctor&#39.
In modern lifeEverytime I am asked what I want to do in the future
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
lives and make them keep healthy. If they are ill,can you guess , I can help themEverybody has a dream for the future, so do I? Now let me tell you.I must study hard now and get ready for my dream. What&#39, and I will try my best to save the patients&#39. I believe I can maks my dream job, becoming a doctor is my dream job? Because I think health is very important for the people.
But it is not easy to be a good doctor.
Why do I want to be a doctor
What is my dream job? I want to be a doctor. I think it’s great and interesting job. I can help many patient. It’s a hard job but I don’t mind it. I can find some happy in this job. Some people think doctors are work late. I don’t think so. If I feel happy, I can’t feel it’s very late.
If I am a doctor now, I like my job. I don’t regret it, I can say:” I found a good job!” I don’t think this job makes me tired, I think it makes me solidity and happy. I believe I am sure to succeed.
This is all of my dream job. I think I am sure to be a good doctor.
Since i was an innocent child, i had the idea to be a doctor in the futur...
I would like to be a doctor.A doctor is make sick people better.I want to work in a hospital.l am good at running. I can run very fast.l must work hard.A doctor is very cool,when he is making sick people better.A nurse is help make sick people better.But a doctor can make sick people. It is so important.I like this job very much,because it is so interesting.I am so exciting.But I must learn hard to make my dream job become ture.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my&dream英语作文二篇-作文站-莲山课件
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>& >>
>> 浏览文章
my&dream英语作文二篇
作者:佚名 作文来源:网络 点击数: &&&
my&dream英语作文二篇
My DreamIt is said that a life without dream is like a persion without soul. So everybody has a dream and I am not an exceptional one.Scince I was a in a primary school, I have wanted to be a teacher.As a teacher, I would like to see my students come to be a useful persion. Of course, to be a teacher is not an easy thing. And I know that if I want my dream to come ture, I need work hard.In a word, whatever my dream is, i should try my best to realize it.
my dream When I was a little girl, I had a dream to be a famous writer. I remembered that I made a big decision to realize my dream that I started my first writing of a novel. I was a skinny little school-girl with glasses who dreamt up characters with qualities I longed to embody – they were pretty and powerful and lived lives full of intrigue and drama. After I finished high school, although that story like most of my writings ended up unfinished and stayed in the bottom of my desk drawers, I enjoyed and made fun of my writings when I read them later. Now I am a college student majored in engineering who studies science and math everyday. In the mean time, I am trying to bring my first book to an end. I have been always thinking why we couldn’t take our dreams into our own hands. I would encourage everybody to find ways to live their dreams, whether on a small scale – like my writing of a novel – or a bigger scale, like going after a job we have always wanted. I am living with part of my little passion, in my own way.& Everybody has his dream job. I also have my dream job. My dream is to work for foreign tourists as a tour guide.
Why do I want to be a tour guide? First of all, I‘m an outgoing girl, and I like doing some exciting things. Maybe being a tour guide is the best choice. If I become a tour guide, I can travel all around China, and know more about our country. Then I will tell the foreign tourists about our colorful history. Second, I like making friends. If I work as a tour guide, I can make a lot of friends all over the world. This may be great. Perhaps someday my foreign friends will ask me to visit their countries. I really like to go to their countries to know something about their culture. What’s more, I like singing. Singing English songs is my favorite. I believe I will be popular with foreign tourists. Their trip will be excellent.
Now, I am still a middle school student. My job now is to work hard in school. Then I’ll go to university to learn something about being a tour guide. I’m sure I can be a qualified tour guide in the future
my dream英语作文第二篇
我的梦想 我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生。 因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦。可以让人变得健康。 同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐。所以,我希望未来我可以做一个医生。 My dream I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor. Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
上一篇:下一篇:求英语作文 my dream lover(英语专业的进 悬赏100分)题目是Describe your dream lover. Tell me FIVE things that will make them perfect for you and why? When and where will you meet him/her? 要求 120字以上_百度作业帮
求英语作文 my dream lover(英语专业的进 悬赏100分)题目是Describe your dream lover. Tell me FIVE things that will make them perfect for you and why? When and where will you meet him/her? 要求 120字以上
求英语作文 my dream lover(英语专业的进 悬赏100分)题目是Describe your dream lover. Tell me FIVE things that will make them perfect for you and why? When and where will you meet him/her? 要求 120字以上
Undoubtedly,most of the people have their own dream lovers,especially the male,they always enjoy thinking about their dream lovers contentedly,even if they may not have the chance to make their dream lovers become their true lovers.
I do have my own dream lover as well,that's a girl who I've fallen in love with secretly for three years since I entered the high school.There are five things that make her perfect for me.Firstly,in my mind,she is the most beautiful girl,whenever she is happy or sad,what's more,her smile impresses me deeply up to now,I love beauty.Secondly,she is a kind-hearted girl.I still remember once she helped an old man successfully find his home in the rain with only one umbrella,as a result,she was wet through.Thirdly,she is quite smart.Everytime when the exams come,she is always the number one in our class,and she is especially good ar math and English,and she is always ready to help her classmates with their studies.Fourthly,she has a lot of hobbies and interests,such as reading,writing,ect,and she is especially good at play the piano,evertime I hear her playing,I will be touched.At last,namely the most important is that she knows how to conduct herself.Although she is not a smooth operator,she can always get along well with each others,and always tolerate others mistakes.
As she has so much advantages,I believe that she is very popular among us,noone can easily ignore her prettiness and wisedome.I always have a dream that she can be my lover one day,therefore,I will make every effort to study hard so that I can enter the same university with her next year.I hope that my dream will come true.自己写滴,供楼主参考。

我要回帖

更多关于 作文评语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐