请帮忙翻译成英语,谢谢英语

请帮忙译成英文,谢谢!急!急!我将于9月17号开始休产假,12月18号回来上班,在这段期间如有问题请直接联系lucy和lily,如有需要我的帮助可以直接打我电话,谢谢!很高兴david给我这个机会与大家一_百度作业帮
请帮忙译成英文,谢谢!急!急!我将于9月17号开始休产假,12月18号回来上班,在这段期间如有问题请直接联系lucy和lily,如有需要我的帮助可以直接打我电话,谢谢!很高兴david给我这个机会与大家一
请帮忙译成英文,谢谢!急!急!我将于9月17号开始休产假,12月18号回来上班,在这段期间如有问题请直接联系lucy和lily,如有需要我的帮助可以直接打我电话,谢谢!很高兴david给我这个机会与大家一起吃饭,谢谢大家在我怀孕期间对我的关怀与照顾,我代表我宝宝感谢各位,很快我们就会再见面的,我会想你们每一个人的.
I am going to begin maternity leave on 17th September,and be back on 18th December.During this period,if who has any troubles please call lucy and lily directly.If there is any things that I can help,please call me,thank you!It is very pleased that David gave me this chance to have a meal with all of you .Thank you for caring about me during my pregnancy.I would like to say thank you instead of my little baby.We will meet again soon,and I will miss everyone of you.
I am going to take my maternal leave on 17th September and will only be back after 18th December. Please contack Lucy and Lily if you have any requirements during this period. You can also call me dir...
My maternity leave begins on September 17 and I will come back to work on December 8. You can contact Lucy and Lily for any matter. And you can give me a phone call directly if you need my help. I am ...请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢———————— 这有很大的风险会请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢—————_百度作业帮
请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢———————— 这有很大的风险会请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢—————
请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢———————— 这有很大的风险会请高手帮忙确认把下面这句话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢————————这有很大的风险会造成客户投诉。
It's highly risky and will be complained by clients
This has great risk in leading to clients' complaint.
This is a great risk will result in customer complaints.
It is highly risky and will result in customer complaints.您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你这样容易找来杀身之祸,想想别人和你老婆在一起谈情说爱你会怎么办,等她离婚在说吧,两个热恋中的糊涂人。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'验厂英文需要翻译,请帮忙,谢谢!!这是关於别人要验我们外劳的行程安排和要资料的资料,如下:Logistics, Selection of Workers to be interviewed (please prepare Attendance Record for the shift schedule for the day
帮_百度作业帮
验厂英文需要翻译,请帮忙,谢谢!!这是关於别人要验我们外劳的行程安排和要资料的资料,如下:Logistics, Selection of Workers to be interviewed (please prepare Attendance Record for the shift schedule for the day
验厂英文需要翻译,请帮忙,谢谢!!这是关於别人要验我们外劳的行程安排和要资料的资料,如下:Logistics, Selection of Workers to be interviewed (please prepare Attendance Record for the shift schedule for the day & &帮我整句翻译,谢谢&.Interview with Management on structure of FCW Management in the facility/ Simultaneous Worker interviews (separate rooms required)&&&&&&&&& 帮我整句翻译,谢谢&13. Personnel Records& & &a. Employment Contract / Appointment Letters& & &b. Discipline and Reward/Award Records& & &c. Grievance records& & &d. List of Separated Employees and exit documents& & &这个请帮忙看最後D的这一项就好
第一个,就是做员工访谈,提前准备好当天班次所有出勤人员的记录(考勤,或者出勤人员名单)第二个,就是提供单独的房间,做访谈(管理层和员工)最后的就是离职员工的一个清单。
谢谢你,我之想翻译也想大概是这样,可是有些词不确定.

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐