Thanks, I hope you, too
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求翻译,要求纯人工翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译,要求纯人工翻译,谢谢
or for goods designed for or used in connection with such chemical, modify the goods to become noninfringing. Should it be held that the goods constitute infringement and the use of the goods is enjoined, replace the goods with noninfringing goods, or with respect to any goods designed and manufactured in accordance with designs sole discretion. Buyer will indemnify seller from any suit or proceeding brought against seller by any third party based on claims that the goods infringe any such patent, seller willDefense and settlement of any claim shall be within seller&#39. Seller does not accept any liability for infringement of any chemical, at its own expense and discretion, process or flow patents, either procure for buyer the right to continue the using of the goods, process or flow patents, or remove the infringing goods and refund the price paid for the infringing goods
我有更好的答案
修改货物成为noninfringing,过程或专利,卖方将,过程或流动的专利,在它自己的费用和自由裁量权。卖方从买方将赔偿诉讼或程序,或就任何商品的设计和生产符合设计所提供的买方。卖方不接受任何侵权责任的任何化学,对卖方提起的任何第三方的基础上声称侵犯任何专利,要么为买方取得权继续使用本品,更换货物noninfringing货物,或货物而设计或连接等使用化学,或删除侵权货物及退款支付的价格的侵权货物国防和解决任何索赔应在卖方的唯一的自由裁量权,货物的使用被禁止。它应该被认为构成侵权货物
国防和解决任何索赔应在卖方的唯一的谨慎。应该会举行,货物构成侵权和使用商品嘱咐,卖方将,自费和谋略,要么找买家有权继续使用的商品,更换货物与货物noninfringing,修改商品成为noninfringing,或删除侵权商品和退款支付价格为侵权商品。卖方不接受任何侵权责任的任何化学、过程或流的专利,或货物设计或用于连接这样的化学、过程或流的专利。买方将赔偿卖方从任何诉讼或诉讼对卖方提起任何第三方基于声称货物侵犯任何这样的专利,或对任何产品设计和制造依照设计由买方提供。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译,谢谢我公司拥有先进生产设备和良好的环境设施,是一家集设计、研发、生产、销售、服务于一体的综合性企业。
Our company has developed manafucture equipment and excellent infrastructure and environment, which is a comprehensive enterprise integrating design, R&D, manufacture, sales and service.
Our company has advanced production equipment and excellent facilities,it is a integrated enterprise
with the design, research, production, sales and service .
Our company is an integrated corporation of design,development,production,sale and service ,which has advanced product facilities and good environmental establishment.
our company is a comprehensive enterprise with a integrity of design, R&D, manufacturing, marketing and service, equipped with advanced productin equipment and good environmental facilities.
(仅供参考)My company possess advanced manufacturing equipment ,excellent environmental facilities,which is an establishment combining design、study、exploitation、production、sell and service.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐