I am going to go to I went I read 三句话写暑假小短文 只要五年级英语短文的知识就好 用这三句话写五句就可以了

volunteer watch volunteer volunteer的用法 volunteer作文 global volunteer nau..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
unit 3 I AM A Volunteer
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题) Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown, I am going to have a small party at_五年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题) Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown, I am going to have a small party at
&&&&&&&&&&
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题) Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown, I am going to have a small party at
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 0:42:10
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题)&&
&&&& Mr Jones and Mr Brown worked in the same office. One day Mr Jones said to Mr Brown, "I am going to have a small party at my home next Wednesday evening. Would you and your wife like to join us?"&&&& Mr Brown said, "Thank you very much. It is very kind of you. We will be free that evening, I think. But I will t.elephone my wife and ask her. Maybe she wants to go somewhere else that evening." So Mr Brown went to the other room and telephoned.&&&& When he came back, he looked very sorry.&&&& "What is the matter?" said Mr Jones.&"Did you speak to your wife?"&&&& "No," answered Mr Brown, "She wasn't there. My small son answered the telephone. I said to him, 'Is your mother there, David?' And he answered, 'No, she is not in the house,' 'Where is she&&then?' I asked.&' She is somewhere outside.' 'What is she doing?'&&'She is looking for me.'"
1. A small party will be held _____.&&&&&&
A. at David's house&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at Mr Brown's houseC. in the office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. at Mr Jones' house
2. The small party will be held _____.&&&&&&&
A. next Wednesday even.ing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. next Monday eveningC. next Friday evening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. next Wednesday morning
3. Mr Jones asked _____ to the party.&&&&&&&
A. Mr Brown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Mrs BrownC. Mr and Mrs Brown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all his friends
4. The telephone was _____.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. in the same office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. in a room next to the officeC. in the post office&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. near Mr Jones' house
5. Mr Brown spoke to _____ on the phone.&&&&&&&
A. Mrs Brown&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mrs JonesC. David&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. David's friend
阅读答案:
1. D&&2.A&&3. C&&4. B&& 5. C
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!) 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
中职英语(外研版基础模块)第二册教案:Unit3 I Am a Volunteer04
下载积分:800
内容提示:中职英语(外研版基础模块)第二册教案:Unit3 I Am a Volunteer04
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:30|
上传日期: 11:05:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
中职英语(外研版基础模块)第二册教案:Unit3 I Am a Volun
官方公共微信Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题)Mike: Hello, Amy.Amy: Hello, Mike.Mike: What would you like to do today?Amy: Well, today is very hot. I want to go swimm(五年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题)Mike: Hello, Amy.Amy: Hello, Mike.Mike: What would you like to do today?Amy: Well, today is very hot. I want to go swimm(五年级英语)
&&&&&&&&&&
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题)Mike: Hello, Amy.Amy: Hello, Mike.Mike: What would you like to do today?Amy: Well, today is very hot. I want to go swimm(五年级英语)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
Read and choose.(阅读短文,回答问题)
Mike: Hello, Amy.Amy: Hello, Mike.Mike: What would you like to do today?Amy: Well, today is very hot. I want to go swimming. What about you?Mike: Er. . .I want to make a snowman.Amy: But you can't. Now it is in summer.Mike: I know.&&I hope winter comes soon.&I like winter best.&What's your favourite season?Amy: Summer.Mike: Why?Amy: Because I can wear skirts and go swimming.
1. Amy would like to _____.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. climb mountains&& B. go swimming&& C. skate
2. Is it not cool today?&&&&&&&&&
A. Yes, it is.&& B. No, is isn't.&&&&C. We don't know.
3. Which season is it now?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Spring.&&&&&&&&&&B. Summer.&&&& C. Winter.
4. Can Mike make a snowman now?&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Yes, he can.&& B. No, he can't.&&C. Yes, she can.
5. Why does Amy like summer best?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. Because she can go swimming and go shopping.B. Because she can wear skirts and fly kites.C. Because she can wear skirts and go swimming:
阅读答案:
1.B 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.C
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)初一难度的20篇英语小短文谁有?要翻译!急用!!!_百度知道
初一难度的20篇英语小短文谁有?要翻译!急用!!!
尽量短点!要翻译,有急用!!!初一难度!20篇!小篇幅!好的话悬赏很高的,会追加悬赏的!
是阅读短文哦,不是名人名言,初一难度!有人物对话就好,一问一答,比如一个人问你吃的什么,一个人回答,随便说些什么,去哪里,等等等等,几句话就行了,共20篇,要初一学生能看懂!!! 两三句话就行了。 能有多短有多短。随便就行了,急用啊!速度啊!能有几篇来几篇!!!
第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。如果我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。 学生虽然每天须做功课,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myself to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country. I get up at six o’clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o’clock. After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它。为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务。 我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学。 放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him. 你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。 然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。 第四天:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points. First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness). Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life. Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。 健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。 快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第五天:BOOKS 书籍 As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. In other words, they are our good teachers and wise friends. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books. Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. However, bad books will do us more harm than good. 如众所周知,书籍教我们学习人生,真理,科学以及其它许多有用的东西。它们增加我们的知识,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格。换句话说,它们是我们的良师益友。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由。 读书是一好事,但我们必须多加注意书的选择。不错,我们能从好书中获得益处。然而,坏书却对我们有害无益。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第六天:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him. While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile at us and heard the birds sing their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty. 去郊野乡村游记一个星期天我的母亲我要我的小兄弟年轻的访问该国。她吩咐我好好照顾他。 虽然我们走的道路,在阳光明媚灿烂的微风习习。我们看到了美丽的花朵微笑我们并听取了鸟儿唱他们的歌甜的树木上。风景确实很漂亮 标准答案噢
加点分吧!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
A:What are you doing? B:I'm reading a book. A:Mum, where is my coat? B:Is on you bed.
A:What is your favourite food? B:It's chicken. A:Are you getting readying for Spring Festival? B:Yes,I am. A:What are the boys doing? B:They are learning English. A:What is your favourite fruit? B:It's apples.
A Grain of Sand
William Blake/威廉.布莱克
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild fllower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,
从一朵野花看到一个天堂,
把握在你手心里的就是无限,
永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗
However mean your life is, do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in...
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级阅读短文练习 的文章

随机推荐