He made another wonderfulthe great discoveryy,__of great importance to science.

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
请帮我解释下列英语问题.1 He made another wonderful discovery,___of great importance to science.A which i think isB which i think it isC which i think itDi think which is为什么选择A.2The wolves hid themselves in the places___couldn't be found.A that B where C in which D in that为什么选择A3 Is this the plane___he came to New York?A which B by which C that D in which为什么选择B4 She likes to use words___is clear to him.A of which the meaningB of which meaningC whose of meaningD meaning of which为什么选择A5 He hend me several books,___were very good.A five of which B of which C which of five D five为什么选择A.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1,从句中,which作i think的宾语,和it重复了,不要itthink sth {of +名词名词对应的形容词 which充当了这里的sth2,又先行词places是定语从句,只有abca作疑问代词b相当于c疑问副词从句中少的是主语用a3,定语从句,原因同上,先找先行词,plane,by表使用的交通工具且特点,无定冠词如果用in要有定冠词.4,也是定从,原因同上,顺过来是the meaning of which is选项的原因,你就能知道了5定从用先行词代which再顺过来,就是,five of the books were选项的原因亦显而易见……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He made another wonderful discovery ,___of great importance to science .A.which I think is.B.which I think it is.C.which I think it.选哪一个?怎么译?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
A他又有一个棒极了的发现,我认为这个发现对于科学是很重要的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
定语从句,which 在从句中做主语,所以就不能再用it 了,要不然就两个主语了
A which is of...他作出了又一个奇妙的发现,这对科学十分重要。很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!请及时采纳哦!多谢你的问题!^_^
扫描下载二维码He made another wonderful discovery, of great importance to science. A. which I think is ——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
He made another wonderful discovery, of great importance to science. A. which I think is B. which I think it is C. which I think it D.I think which is 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science. A. which I think is B. which I think it is& C. which I think it&&& D. I think is
He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science. A. which I think is B. which I think it is C. which I think it& D. I think is
He made another wonderful discovery, ______ of great importance to science. A. which I think is B. which I think it is
C. which I think it& D. I think is
&He made another wonderful discovery, ________ of great importance to science.
A. which I think is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which I think it is
C. which I think&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I think which is
He made another wonderful discovery, _______ of greatimportance to science. A. which I think is&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.which I think it &&&& C. which I think it is&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.I think which is&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He made another wonderful discovery, _________ of great importance to science.
A.which I think is
B.which I think it is
C.which I think it
D.I think it is
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I think 是插入语,& which 引导一个非限制性定语从句, 在从句中作主语.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码定语从句 试题 He made another wonderful discovery, _____ of great importance to science(北京四中网校-〉名师答疑-〉高一-〉英语) 
  欢迎您!

定语从句 试题 He made another wonderful discovery, _____ of great importance to science
  10.&&He&made&another&wonderful&discovery,&_____&of&great&importance&to&science.&A.which&I&think&is&B.&which&I&think&it&is&C.&which&I&think&&&&&&&&&&D.&I&think&which&is
1.&&She&was&not&_____&&in&fact&she&was&nearly&frightened&to&death.&A.a&bit&&&&B.&at&all&&&&&&C.&a&little&D.&much&
后面不是有in&fact吗,就说明前面跟后面的意思相反,应为A或B,但正确答案为C.为什么???????
  10.&&He&made&another&wonderful&discovery,&_____&of&great&importance&to&science.&A.which&I&think&is&B.&which&I&think&it&is&C.&which&I&think&&&&&&&&&&D.&I&think&which&is&
解答:本题应该选A/&which引导一个非限制性定语从句。I&think可看作是插入语。
1.&&She&was&not&_____&&in&fact&she&was&nearly&frightened&to&death.&A.a&bit&&&&B.&at&all&&&&&&C.&a&little&D.&much&&
后面不是有in&fact吗,就说明前面跟后面的意思相反,应为A或B,但正确答案为C.为什么???????
解答:如果选A或者B,&那意思就是“她一点也不害怕”。而后面的句子的意思是:事实上,她差点被吓死。&这样的话前后才矛盾呢,是不是。所以选C是正确的。Not&a&little表示“非常”的意思。
f6_liudengqi

我要回帖

更多关于 wonderful great 的文章

随机推荐