中外教、根据…
有一定英语基础
《国际工程管…
有一定英语基础,想从事赴外翻译工作
中外教,《国际…
有一定的英语基础
中教、《工程…
译员介绍 | INTERPRETER INFORMATION
1989年毕业于西安外国语学院。1989-今在中国核工业总公司西安核设备有限公司(原国营524厂)技术部情报室从事技术翻译工作。主要涉及的翻译范围:机械设计,机械制造,消防灭火,焊接工艺,技术条件,合同协议,检验规程,质保大纲,土建工程,电器仪表,化工化纤,电力…
张建华翻译翻译,大学英语教授,吉林大学外语学院英语专业,从事外贸、化工及汽车翻译近五年,先后完成国外汽车原版教材翻译近百万字,化工及医药翻译资料约80万字,并先后出国到西非、日本从事外派劳务及外贸事项。
法语翻译老师,留学法国6年,毕业于法国蒙彼利埃第一大学企业管理专业,曾在法国、西班牙当地企业从事法语翻译、市场开发等工作。期间,多次在国际行业会展等各项商务活动中担当陪同翻译。熟悉法国人工作方式和其风俗习惯。深知法语表达规范和法国各地不同的语言习惯。流…
葡萄牙、巴西留学服务
就业前景:
咨询代表:
版权所有 正成翻译人才网 Copyright@ 2017
All rights reserved
位访问者 技术支持:人间蒸发 fanyi 的翻译是:Disappeared fanyi 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
人间蒸发 fanyi
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Disappeared fanyi
Disappeared fanyi
Disappeared fanyi
evaporated fanyi
The world evaporates fanyi
相关内容&aWhat is color is this pen 什么是颜色是这支笔 & aI watched Harry Potter XI this winter, I was really impressed. The professor DumbLedore dead in this one. And the professor Snape betray Dumbledore and killed him. Mafoy is no longer the enemy to Harry Potter, but he is also the enemy to all the honest people, he accepted the task from Lord Fordimot. It reminds me of H
& a几件衣服和银行卡 正在翻译,请等待...
& a请与会人员在12月30日前将发言提纲寄给东方集团公司人力资源部办公室 Please the attending personnel speak before December 30 the compendium to send for the eastern bloc company human resources department office & aYou met the Pope? Said the barber.
& aHeight at external stitching and edges at seam must be equals, at the same level. 高度在外在缝和边缘在缝必须是均等,在同一个水平。 & abaik ha baik ha & a我们突破了传统 We broke through the tradition
& a如果你方能给我方5%的佣金,我方将试购500台。 If you can give us 5% commission, we will try to buy 500. & a我记得每个人对我的好 I remember each person to my good & a◆良好的形象气质: 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我不得不去出差啊 I can not but travel on official business & aBacillus thuringiensis 杆菌thuringiensis & aA) accurate B) urgent C) excessive D) adequate
& a你的玩具满屋子乱放,请把它们收起来 正在翻译,请等待...
& a网名而已 Net & awhom the gods would 谁神会 & aContributing causes Contributing causes translation & aCorrective Maintenance 修复性维修 & a安德鲁布莱克 Andrew Blake & a幸运女王 Lucky queen & ashackled by outdated attitudes 由过时的态度shackled & aInstructions: Listen to the story and then retell it. 指示: 听故事然后重述它。 & a我的心在哪里翻译 Does my heart translate in where & a在9月30号下午8点 In September 30 afternoon 8 o'clock & a我适应能力强 My adaptiveness & a迟到几分钟英语怎么说 How is late several minutes English to say & a法语小文章翻译 French small article translation & aEnter the above transactions in the accounts 输入上述交易在帐户 & aAll equipment on-site shall be cleaned and sanitized before use. 本地所有设备在用途之前将被清洗并且消毒。 & a  麻痹指数:6  危险指数:6
& aTo Chat you must create a Free Streamate Account to Verify your age. Please click the 'Verify' button above 要聊天您必须创造一个自由Streamate帐户核实您的年龄。 请点击‘核实’按钮上面 & a6). 我是在本企业内第一个制作并推广利用教学片教学来培训各地工程师的 6). I am first manufacture in this enterprise and promote train each place engineer using the teaching piece teaching & a包材节约 Bao Cai saves & awind deployment 风部署 & aa large of number 的主语 a large of number subject & a开模具打样 Operates the mold to pull & adata不正确 data is not correct & aGarbage shall be removed in timely manner and in a way that no 垃圾将被取消以实时性方式和用没有的方法 & a有些人只能缅怀,有些事只能回忆。生命中已经过去的岁月谁都无能为力——无论是爱过,恨过,快乐过,悲伤过,最终还是被时间翻过了那一页。 Some people only can cherish the memory of, some matters only can recollect.In the life already passed years everybody helpless - - regardless of were has loved, has hated, joyful, sad, finally was crossed by the time that page. & aapple id忘了什么意思 apple id has forgotten any meaning & a衷心祝愿大家事业有成,前程似锦 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPlease quote me on group one. half screen and half with applique. 请引述我在小组一。 半屏幕和一半以补花。 & atip apex 技巧尖顶 & asound-emitting 声音散发 & adelibera 企图 & a多少年前,我们只是局限在自己的一个小空间内,可通过互联网世界上的任何角落的任何人都可以建立联系 How many years ago, we only are the limitation in an own small space, may all be possible to establish the relation through Internet world in any quoin anybody & a供货范围 英语 Goods supply scope English & aCritical Component 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe laws of bussiness physics bussiness物理法律 & a快件的运单号怎么说 How did the express item bill of lading number say & aMERCADERIA EN TRANSITO A ZONA FRANCA LA PLATA 免费邮寄区域的商品I旅途银 & acultural differences 教育观念 cultural differences education idea & asound-emitting buoy 声音散发浮体 & a独特创新 独特な革新 & a中医心理学翻译成英语 The Chinese medicine psychology translates English & a人间蒸发 fanyi The world evaporates fanyi &角色扮演案例:龙腾世纪_审判
动作游戏案例:恶魔城_暗影之王2
策略游戏案例:无尽太空
经营游戏案例:纪元2205
射击游戏案例:生化奇兵:无限
体育游戏案例:拳击俱乐部
双语字幕案例:南方公园
游戏翻译的特殊性
1.必须精通游戏
2.专业词汇数量庞大、统一性要求高
3.时效性要求高
4.后续工作繁杂
我们有详实的术语和沟通解决方案
游戏达人我们的译员都是浸淫多年的游戏达人
强大团队我们有强大的技术支持与测试团队
效率极高我们的翻译效率极高
绝无泄露我们的规章制度完善,绝无泄露可能
恶魔城 : 暗影之王2&&&汉化截图
总计完成翻译约 117607242 字
180-300元/千文字外译中&&英语
220-350元/千文字外译中&&日语
220-340元/千文字中译外&&英语
280-400元/千文字中译外&&日语长安明慧翻译中心-translation-石家庄翻译公司-多语种翻译-英语-法语-韩语-俄语-日语-等等;石家庄长安明慧翻译中心;河北翻译公司,石家庄口译,石家庄英语翻译;石家庄法语翻译;石家庄德语翻译;shijiazhuang
fanyi,shijiazhuang translation
无极翻译-藁城翻译-正定翻译-新乐翻译-曲阳翻译-鹿泉翻译-衡水翻译-保定翻译-邢台翻译-邯郸翻译-定州翻译-晋州翻译-平山翻译-辛集翻译-德州翻译-广宗翻译-平乡翻译-泊头翻译-沧州翻译-黄骅翻译-深
◇翻译服务
Translation
Former clients
◇外语学习
- shijiazhuang city si translation agency
shijiazhuang chicha tłumaczeńShijiazhuang chichi von translation Agency
Shijiazhuang City, UMA agência de tradu&&oШицзячжуан&&Кыргызстан,
открытого&&перевод&&агентство&Shijiazhuang chicha
Agencia de traducción石家荘市吉開翻訳社Shijiazhuang
Ji Kai di AGENZIE DI traduzione 石家庄吉开翻译社石家庄吉开工作室河北吉开翻译石家庄翻译石家庄英语翻译石家庄翻译公司石家庄翻译人员石家庄日语翻译 石家庄口译 正定翻译 安平翻译 无极翻译 藁城翻译 栾城翻译 高邑翻译 曲阳翻译 保定翻译 衡水翻译廊坊翻译沧州翻译唐山翻译tangshantranslatortianjintranslatorbeijinginterpreter
Beijing translator Beijing tour guide Tianjin tour guide Tianjin translation
company Tianjin ancient culture street Tianjin cruise tour guide Tianjin great
wall tour guide Shijiazhuang interpreter 전문 통역& プロの通訳&
►&&&& &►&&&&&& ►酒店预定&&&
冀ICP备号-1& 石家庄长安明慧翻译中心-Shijiazhuang Changan Minghui Translation
Studio ---
Intérprete
professional& interprète
professionnel& 석가장시 통역 La
ciudad de Shijiazhuang intérprete - rezervace v hotelu shijiazhuang city
interprète &シーチヤチョワン市通訳
石家庄市口译
città interprete shijiazhuangchina. Kgmгород шицзячжуан переводчикаล่ามเมืองฉือเจียจวง ฉือเจียจวงเมืองШицзячжуан&Шицзячжуан&&,
провинции&&Хэбэй&

我要回帖

更多关于 成都华阳中学 的文章

随机推荐