2017高考英语书面表达达:根据下面的内容和要求写一篇短文介绍你的朋友daniel

书面表达。
根据下面提示和要求写一篇短文,首句已给出。词数70个左右。
假如你是育英..._百度知道
书面表达。
根据下面提示和要求写一篇短文,首句已给出。词数70个左右。
假如你是育英...
假如你是育英中学的一名学生;&nbsp. 欢迎大家到你们学校;&nbsp,你要给你的美国朋友介绍一下你的学校的概况;&&nbsp,他们教(teach)得很好; 4;&& 5; 3。 &nbsp,介绍内容如下。 &&&nbsp,还有一个大操场(playground);& 1。 &&nbsp。词数70个左右。 &&&&&nbsp,因为(because)它像你们的家; 2;&nbsp. 老师都非常好(kind); I’m a student of Yuying Middle School。 &nbsp. 你校有24个班级; 根据下面提示和要求写一篇短文;&&nbsp. 你的学校又大又漂亮(beautiful),首句已给出,你班有60名学生;&&nbsp
书面表达:&&&nbsp。
&&&&nbsp. 你喜欢你们学校。 &nbsp,里面有许多高大的树木和美丽的花卉,还经常照顾你们
提问者采纳
My school is big and beautiful. And there are sixty students in my class. Welcome to my school. Our teache& I am a student of Yuying Middle School, because it’s like my home. They look after us very well. There are many tall trees and nice flowers. They teach us very well. I like&nbsp. There are twenty-four classes in our school, too, too. There is a big play&nbsp
其他类似问题
书面表达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&& 根据提示和要求写一篇短文。
&&& 提示:你的加拿大朋友Danny也是一位中学生。他想了解你将如何度过这个暑假。为此,请把你的想法写成短文,然后再发e-mail给他:暑假生活包括以下内容:
&&& 1.坚持锻炼身体。
&&& 2.根据个人兴趣和需要安排学习。
&&& 3.帮助家人做家务。
&&& 要求:
&&& 1.暑假生活除必写以上三项内容外,其他(1-2项)活动可适当发挥。
&&& 2.不得使用真实的人名或学校、区、乡(镇)、村等单位名称或地名。
&&& 3.词数:100左右。
One possible version:
& & Summer holidays are coming. During the holidays, the first thing I do is to get relaxed. I’ll do morning exercises every day as I did at school. And in the afternoon, if I’m free, I will go fishing in the park. I like reading. So I’d like to spend some time reading books. I will also try to study maths, for I’m not good enough at it. During the holidays, I’ll help my parents do housework as much as possible. I also want to visit some of my friends and relatives.
& & I'm sure I will have a pleasant time this summer.八下英语作文,、书面表达(你的朋友Jack由于长时间玩电脑游戏,现在头痛、眼睛不舒服、腰背酸痛,并且睡不好觉。写一篇短文介绍一下他的情况,并给出你对他的建议。 要求:(1)内容包含所提供的信息,可适当发挥; (2)书写认真,句子通顺; (3)词数:60词左右。
八下英语作文,、书面表达(你的朋友Jack由于长时间玩电脑游戏,现在头痛、眼睛不舒服、腰背酸痛,并且睡不好觉。写一篇短文介绍一下他的情况,并给出你对他的建议。 要求:(1)内容包含所提供的信息,可适当发挥; (2)书写认真,句子通顺; (3)词数:60词左右。
不区分大小写匿名
I have a good friend ,his&name is Jack ,he doesn't study hard&but he spends long hours playing computer games ,and now his head hurts ,he can't see clearly ,and he has a sore back ,what's more he doesn't sleep well so I decided to give him some advice ,1. he shouldn't spend such a long time&sitting before&the computer in the same way& for too long without moving 2.he should take more exercise and eat a healthy diet 3.he should go out to do some outdoor&activities with& friends ,if he does so ,I think he will get& better soon .&
?& ?手工翻译?尊重劳动?欢迎提问?感谢采纳?& ?
小朋友,满意请采纳,这样会有更多的朋友帮助你!
I think he shouid take breaks away from the computer.He shouiln't use the computer for a long tie.He should do eye exercises to relax his eyes and ga to bed early at night.
I think if he has a good rest,he will feel well soon.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 纯手工打造哦~望大家采纳!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 2017高考英语书面表达 的文章

随机推荐