You might also like
More in Comedy
You might also like
Entertainment
Life & Style
Tech & Science
Our Mobile Apps
//corinthian-15-student-loans_n_6739016.html
The killing of a security guard at a synagogue in Copenhagen over two weeks ago has renewed Netanyahu's call for mass immigration of European Jews to Israel. Although he has made such impetuous appeals before, he now makes a new brazen claim that as Prime Minister of Israel, he represents and can speak on behalf of world Jewry. This delusionary claim is an insult to European governments and the nearly 1.5 million Jews who live, work, and flourish in Europe. The irony is that Netanyahu represents neither the Jews around the world nor even the majority of Israeli Jews, other than the fraction who voted for Likud in the previous election. Although Israel represents a sanctuary where any Jew is welcome, not a single non-Israeli Jew living outside Israel has appointed Netanyahu to be their spokesperson or protector.
Christian Science Monitor via Getty Images
It's no secret I consider income inequality the greatest challenge of our time. And whether you're my age or my teenage son Dante's, it's clear: the Internet has become fundamental to solving it.
MENAHEM KAHANA via Getty Images
While few American Jewish leaders will speak openly on the subject, many thoughtful Jews are worried that Prime Minister Netanyahu's planned speech in the House of Representatives on March 3rd will actually harm Israel's security interests rather than help them.
Media suppression and disavowal so the bad guys don't discover what's obvious to anybody who takes an interest vs. priming the pump of the war machine. I see.
Bloomberg via Getty Images
Nobody expects Bill O'Reil it wasn't part of his job description but it was part of Bob McDonald's.
Eric J. Topol, M.D.
This new "bottom-up medicine" forever changes the patient-doctor relationship to a partnership on equal footing.
Alex Wong via Getty Images
Republicans promised things would get better if they were put in charge of Congress. Yet, due to a lack of leadership and seemingly irresolvable differences among their members, they are holding up funding for the Department of Homeland Security, which is set to run out this Friday.
The more sleep-deprived among us can take a cue from these super sleepers to get in on the vast benefits of sleeping well. Here's a peek at the smart, surprising habits of great sleepers, plus how the rest of us can copy their moves to a better night's rest.
How We Can Save Sports: A Game Plan, by Dr. Ken Reed, is basically a sports manifesto that looks at nine of the most important sports issues we face today and the red thread that weaves through them all: ego and greed, and the win-at-all-costs and profit-at-all-costs policies and mentalities whose vices have spawned throughout the world of sports.
These claims that the administration strong-armed the FCC in its rulemaking are offensive to the millions of Americans who have helped shape the FCC's order by participating in the rulemaking process.
Markus Amon via Getty Images
We've come a long way with substance, but we jazz musicians have got to get back on track. If we just add some ingredients from the rest of the entertainment world, people will view jazz as fun once again, and they will come back.
Victoria Will/Invision/AP
This letter is STRICTLY an attempt to procure work for myself and if that means bumping Neil Patrick Harris out of the way next year, then so be it. And so without further ado --
After the chief Guantanamo commission official convinced Deputy Defense Secretary Robert Work to issue an order forcing military judges involved in the commissions to move to Guantanamo until their cases are over, defense attorneys objected. The order puts undue pressure on the judges to get their cases over with so they can get back home, they insisted.
Tonight I'm joined by actor and comedian Mike Epps. It was recently announced that Mike will play legendary comedian Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic, to be directed by Lee Daniels. In this clip Mike shares his thoughts on portraying such an iconic figure and gives us a small taste of what to expect from his performance.
This week's FCC action should bring a long-delayed victory for net neutrality. It's an important victory, without which the online world that we've come to take for granted would risk being auctioned off to the highest bidder. But this victory might never have happened without an unlikely political coalition a decade ago.
Dynamic Graphics via Getty Images
When Dan told me he didn't plan on taking my last name, I felt like less of a woman.
Imagine life without running water. Imagine the ordeal of having to find water not only to stay hydrated but also to bathe, clean, and cook.
Imagine the challenge of caring for infants, the sick, or the elderly when the tap runs dry. Over the past year, hundreds of thousands of Americans have had to live out this nightmare.
Karen Sarraga via Getty Images
Yes, it may be that one child with a peanut allergy makes your whole school nut free. Isn't it worth protecting even one child? Is your kid's peanut butter sandwich really worth that much to you?
Despite all the attention and widespread criticism Mr. Giuliani's comments got, they really don't amount to much on their own.
After all, what the former New York City mayor thinks doesn't amount to much in today's world.
Jeff Danziger
I graduated from West Virginia University and have worked tirelessly as a member of the faculty at West Virginia University for more than a decade. If HB 2881 passes, I could ultimately be fired for nothing more than being born gay.
Jupiterimages via Getty Images
The bad news is losing weight won't fix all your problems, and it won't make you love yourself. The good news? You can start loving yourself whenever you want, no matter what your scale says. Why not start today?
Tocqueville's observations about the curious version of democracy that Americans were cultivating in the 1830s have served as a touchstone for social scientists ever since.
Labels such as, Islamic Republic, Islamic Finance, or Islamic State, are an exercise in hubris arrogantly suggesting that whatever takes place under such banners is sanctioned by Islam.
When officials put on their equipment, they should take out of their bags an invisible bottle of Clorox. Before they head out to the rink, they should magically soak their brains and bleach out any preexisting thoughts about the game.
Dan Gentile/Thrillist
Unless you're a professional, odds are your equation has some errors in it.
Institutions of higher learning are caught between a rock and hard place. On one hand, keeping tuition affordable presents greater opportunities and attracts more students, but it limits colleges and universities financially as the downward trend in state funding continues.
Over the last 18 months, port truck drivers at the twin ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have dramatically escalated their decades-long struggle against trucking companies.
ASSOCIATED PRESS
After years, no decades, of a diplomatic low profile in the Americas, the United States is staging a comeback that just might bear the elements, and fruits, of serious strategy.
There is a government role in combating sex trafficking and the abusers -- but what about the victims? These women are broken physically, emotionally, and spiritually. They need healing in all areas and Christian-based programs have proven to be successful over and over. I will continue to be a voice for these victims.
Washington is now well into the second decade of an endless War on Terror that seems the sum of its exceptions to international law: endless incarceration, extrajudicial killing, pervasive surveillance, drone strikes in defiance of national boundaries and torture on demand.
don't miss huffpost bloggers
//wisconsin-right-to-work-bill_n_6752750.html
//democrats-dhs-funding_n_6753598.html
//obama-immigration_n_6755906.html
//ted-cruz-dhs-_n_6756570.html
//sea-level-rise-northeast_n_6751570.html
//clinton-foundation-accept_n_6756424.html
//brooklyn-isis-arrests_n_6753034.html
//bullets-zambrano-montes_n_6755646.html
//obamacare-consumers_n_6755388.html
//bill-oreilly-el-salvador-murders_n_6754042.html
//american-family-association-bigotry-map-_n_6754528.html
//linda-carty-hearing-death-row-appeal_n_6755426.html
//black-hole-discovered_n_6753828.html
//kerry-criticizes-netanyahu-iran-judgement_n_6753228.html
//why-awol-soldiers-are-mos_0_n_6755356.html
//dc-marijuana-legalization_n_6752598.html
//morgan-stanley-mortgage-settlement_n_6755698.html
//rachel-maddow-bill-oreilly-reporter-threats-war-reporting_n_6751860.html
//greek-criticized-austerity_n_6756612.html
//food-stamp-reform_n_6751666.html
//netanyahu-speech-obama-aides_n_6753884.html
//melissa-harris-perry-george-zimmerman-whooped_n_6753538.html
//c-diff-fecal-transplant_n_6681996.html
//elizabeth-holtzman_n_6755304.html
//jonathan-gruber-resigns-massachusetts_n_6756254.html
//3-sentenced-in-racial-bea_n_6755258.html
//apple-patent-infringement_n_6750960.html
//jon-stewart-bill-oreilly-truth-video_n_6750196.html
//obama-voter-turnout-immigration_n_6756606.html
//house-republicans-janet-yellen_n_6753770.html
//south-winter-storm_n_6755130.html
//congress-tried-to-fight-p_n_6753000.html
//teenage-girl-leaves-for-i_n_6754062.html
//kelly-renee-gissendaner-execution-delayed-storm-snow_n_6753120.html
Most Popular
PhotoAlto/Ale Ventura via Getty Images
Gilbert Carrasquillo via Getty Images
sweetgreen
Jeffrey Linn
The Morning Email
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day..
//woolly-rhino-baby-siberia-photos_n_6752892.html
//game-change-sarah-palin-danny-strong_n_6745288.html
//pimp-my-ride-cars_n_6663840.html
//house-of-cards-chart_n_6754592.html
//green-flash-sunset_n_6748184.html
//laird-hamilton-foil-boarding_n_6751888.html
//huacachina_n_6753972.html
//kfc-edible-coffee-cup_n_6752366.html
//american-horror-story-hotel_n_6753264.html
//christie-brinkley-skincare-cindy-crawford-unretouched-photo_n_6753130.html
//carjacking-koala-steal-land-rover-australia-_n_6753580.html
//uplift-high-school-gun-violence_n_6754624.html
//zendaya-giuliana-rancic-racist-hair-comments-oscars_n_6743004.html
//school-lunches-around-the-world_n_6746164.html
//dating-deal-breakers-buzzfeed-video_n_6751280.html
//larry-sanders-freedom-of-speech-depression-anxiety-marijuana-nba_n_6754940.html
//cold-wet-hair-germs_n_6739144.html
//united-against-isis_n_6752638.html
//dog-shovels-snow-off-hockey-rink-video_n_6752288.html
//intellectually-gifted-child-sharon-stone-_n_6747196.html
//grandma-reacts-to-hate-comments_n_6747118.html
//cutest-wedding-dj-ever_n_6753462.html
//photos-13-architectural-w_n_6752862.html
//madonna-fell-off-stage_n_6755162.html
//pat-robertson-yoga_n_6754394.html
News Sources
Columnists
All Things Arianna牛津初中英语词汇表(完好版)_百度文库