推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语作文给JOHN一封信:你准备要去洛杉矶给JOHN一封信:你准备要去洛杉矶 想和他见面拜访他,并商议未来合作的事 可以约定在6月25日下午四点见面 如果你不方便可以另改时间 100字以内
Hello,John:How are you?I hope this email finds you well there in LA.I will have a business trip to the USA later this month,and will most likely in the LA area around June 25th.I wonder whether we can have a brief meeting to continue our previous discussion with regard to our future copoeration between our two companies.Based on my calender,are you available at 4:00PM,June 25th?I will be flexible if this time slot is not good for you.Please let me know.Best regards.XXXXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求助英语作文:你是Nancy,写封信给你的朋友,内容包括:(1)上个星期Eli给你发了请柬,邀请你参加他的女儿Lola在本周六下午举行的婚礼;(2)你参加不了,解释原因(如你已经答应了你的姐姐帮助她搬家);(3)你感到难过很抱歉,但计划下周末去拜访新夫妇;(4)写上一句适合情景的话.
血狼汐汐000060
Dear Eli:I am so honored that you invited me to your daughter,Lola's wedding last week.I really want to go and witness this happy and sweet moment of the new couple's life on the afternoon of Saturday.However,My elder sister is moving to a new house on the same day,and I have promised to help her.So I am afraid that I could not make it.But I will visit the new couple if it is convenient for them.I'm sincerely sorry again.Please do give them my best wishes.And May the wedding go smoothly and the new couple live a happy life.yours,Nancy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have received your invitation.
I am sorry to tell you that I can't take part in your daughter Lola's wedding ceremony that will be held on Saturday afternoon. I have to help m...
I have received your invitation.
I am sorry to tell you that I can't take part in your daughter Lola's wedding ceremony that will be held on Saturday afternoon. I have to help m...
扫描下载二维码英语作文给国外的朋友写封信告诉他你现在的状况问问他什么时候回来英语作文 给国外的朋友写封信告诉他我现在在中国 天气很冷 圣诞节可能下雪 我一切安好 问问他什么时候回来,等他回来去拜访他
蝶雨969iZh
How are you doing? When will you come back? Then we can get together and hang around. yours faithfully,
好久不见你还好么,前几天刚从小李那知道你的联系方式,真的好想你,我现在在学校一切都好,每天都开开心心的,就是好想念咱们在一起的时光。你什么时候回来吖,
Haven't we contacted for a long time. How are you doing upheld to lately?
Got your contact details from Lee recently. I miss you so much, I am doing well at school and enjoy myself every day. it is quite
here and I guess it will on Christmas. The Winter Vacation is around the corner.
Our past gathering time is so remarkable and unforgettable.
When will you come back? I am looking forward to seeing you in China.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:你的朋友邀请你去拜访他.用英语写一封信,请他帮你在旅馆订个房间,和你逗留的时间和将你对房间的要求讲清楚,该怎么写啊,
老坛酸菜0743
Dear xxx,Thank you for your letter and invitation. I'd love to visit you!I'll be available next weekend, is it convenience for you as well? Kindly please help me to book a hotel room if possible. I shall arrive on Friday night, so I need a standard room with king size bed from Jan,11th. to Jan,13th., non smoking floor and with hot shower would be nice.Awaiting for your reply. Thank you!Best regards,xxx
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 告诉他 的文章

随机推荐