上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢关于融入新集体的英语作文并翻译_百度作业帮
关于融入新集体的英语作文并翻译
关于融入新集体的英语作文并翻译
Dietary Changes and Health CareAs is shown in the graph, China's food distribution has taken great changes from 1960's to 1990's According to this statistics of cereals, vegetable, meat, and fruits, the number of those who eat rice, flour or vegetable has greatly decreased in the past four decades. In contrast of this the number of those who eat oil or meat has sharply increased. From such dietary changes, we can perceive the rapid improvement of our people' s living standard.Why does this improvement occur? The direct reason is the fact that the Chinese people have attached much importance to their health care. Nationally, China's economic growth is booming, and more people are getting richer. Individually, everyone's consumption of food is increasingly varied. In particular, most of people are reluctant to eat much vegetable, but much meat and oil in their diets.In my view, the changes of China's dietary distribution seem to be both positive and negative. The positive aspect is that China' s economical growth has given rise to the higher level of dietary standard, with most of people living rich and happy. But the negative aspect is that, I'm afraid, less eating vegetable will lead to poorer health, such as lacking vitamin nutrients in one's body. Therefore, we think it necessary for the Chinese to be aware of the balanced diets: Lots of vegetable and meat, which may gain us healthier bodies in the new century.
你可以自己打中文草稿,我帮你修改并翻译可以不?英语翻译_百度知道
今年19岁,写作,我的专业是泰国语,有耐心,熟悉办公软件操作!有加分哦,喜欢英语,它对于我今后职业生涯将起到不可取代的作用,比如我无法容忍不守秩序。你可能认为我是一个十全十美的人吧,有时候由于过分细心会导致别人对我产生误会。经过两年的大学学习时光,我将继续努力学习并且我相信大三出国留学之后我的口语水平将得到令人震惊的进步,我的名字叫方小平,我急需您帮助我把下面的中文自我介绍翻译成英文喜欢和擅长英语的各位好友。我是一个活泼开朗的女孩。现在就读于nanning college for vocational technology ,并在广州双合科技贸易公司担任礼仪和产品介绍工作,认真负责。但是我有足够的信心去完成我的工作,态度严谨的人!谢谢了?希望我们有机会在今后的工作中互相学习?其实我也有缺点。生活中我是一个乐观自信,在今年的九月份,我来自广西南宁,我取得了很优秀的成绩,PHOTOSHOP,融入新集体,还有网络三剑客等电脑知识,有比较强的引导力的亲和力。感激不尽,我觉得我有实力担当贵公司在东盟博览会的礼仪工作,我追求的是一种快乐的生活方式,同时我还很热爱体育,诚实守信是我的性格特点,很荣幸能有这样的机会向你们介绍我自己,听力。现在!女士们先生们。我在现在的班级里担任过纪律检查委员还有生活委员。下面我要介绍的是我的专业技能,让我施展自己才华,计算机能力达到熟练的程度。做事细心。我的普通话测试合格,我很真诚的希望贵公司能给我这次宝贵的机会,没有及纪律观念的人,还有跆拳道,在此,CAD,通过这些经历我的到了宝贵的经验。我爱好电脑,我还参加了泰国驻南宁领事馆和中国-东盟博览会主办的泰国风情节,可适当删减,而且我能很快的适应新环境,我喜欢的运动有排球,所以的的人际关系很好。我曾经多次在学院举办的晚会上担任礼仪小姐,不必逐句翻译。我最大的满足感在于能够高效率地完成我应该做的事情,阅读水平达到中等水平,取得更大的进步,我是外国语学院大二的学生,我想我的自我介绍已经让您对我有了足够的了解了吧,篮球。我的泰国语口语,特别擅长画画和唱歌
提问者采纳
as well as taekwondo, in this year&#39.Now, hosted by Thailand, I like the movement.I have now served as a classroom. My Thai speaking, there are three musketeers and other network computer knowledge, I think I have the strength to play your ritual work in the ASEAN Expo, writing, 19-year-old, the computer the ability to achieve proficiency level, and I in pursuit of a happy life, especially good at drawing and singing, I come from Nanning. I have held many times in college as a ritual evening Miss a relatively strong guidis September, and I believe that after my junior year studying abroad speaking the level of progress will be shockingLadies and gentlemen, I am honored to have this opportunity to introduce you to myself.Life, there is life for Discipline Inspection Committee members, serious and responsible, my name is Fang Xiaoping, rigorous.Now I would like to introduce is my professional skills, for example, I also took part in the Royal Thai Consulate General in Nanning and China - ASEAN Expo. Is now studying at the nanning college for vocational technology, I am a college sophomore students of foreign languages, I am an optimistic self-confidence, like the English, I also have disadvantages, will play an irreplaceable role. My greatest satisfaction is the ability to efficiently complete the I should do, reading level to middle level, through these experiences to my valuable experience, my specialty is Thai, and I can quickly adapt to the new environment and integrate into the new collective, volleyball.I am a lively and cheerful girl, CAD? Hope that we have the opportunity to work in the future learn from each other to achieve greater progress. To do things carefully, listening, and sometimes because of too careful will lead to people misunderstanding me, familiar with office software operations, I think my self-introduction has given you I have a sufficient understanding of it,s a good interpersonal relationship.But I have enough confidence to finish my work, honest and trustworthy characteristics of my personality. Mandarin I passed the test. I love computers, I can not tolerate anything but orderly, and I still love sports, attitudes, I sincerely hope that your company can give me this valuable opportunity for me to display their own talent, basketball. You might think I am a perfect person, and in All science and technology trading company in Guangzhou as a dual-protocol and product placement. After two years of university study time, I had a very good results, I will continue to study hard, PHOTOSHOP, and discipline those who do not, Guangxi, which for my future career, in this? In fact, the wind plot, it&#39, right
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to have this opportunity to introduce you to myself, I come from Nanning, Guangxi, my name is Fang Xiaoping. Is now studying at the nanning college for vocational technology, I am a college sophomore students of foreign languages, my specialty is Thai.
I am a lively and cheerful girl, 19-year-old. To do things carefully, serious and responsible, patient, honest and trustworthy characteristics of my personality. I love computers, like the English, especially good at drawing and singing, and I still love sports, I like the movement, volleyball, basketball, as well as taekwondo.
Now I would like to introduce is m...
参考资料:
平时积累的,呵呵,相信我没错
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honored to have this opportunity to introduce you to myself, I come from Nanning, Guangxi, my name is Fang Xiaoping. Is now studying at the nanning college for vocational technology, I am a college sophomore students of foreign languages, my specialty is Thai.
I am a lively and cheerful girl, 19-year-old. To do things carefully, serious and responsible, patient, honest and trustworthy characteristics of my personality. I love computers, like the English, especially good at drawing and singing, and I still love sports, I like the movement, volleyball, basketball, as well as taekwondo.
Now I would like to introduce is my prof...
Now I would like to introduce is my prof...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐