制定一个学习计划的初中英语作文带翻译,带翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:在新学期之前制定一个学习计划对我们来说非常重要是什么意思?
在新学期之前制定一个学习计划对我们来说非常重要
问题补充:
Prior to the development of a new semester study program is very important to us
In the new semester develop a learning plan before it is very important for us to
Before new semester formulates a learning program to be extremely important to us
Before the new term to develop a learning plan is very important to us
Before the new term to develop a learning plan is very important to us
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!初中英语作文范文:制定学习计划
【网络综合-初中英语作文范文:制定学习计划】无忧考网为大家整理的初中英语作文范文:制定学习计划,供大家参考。初中英语作文范文:制定学习计划As a middle school student, my study burden is heavier than before. Therefore, I must make a good plan for my study to make the effort effective and set sometime aside for playing. Firstly, I will make a big plan for this term and set a goal for it. I want to be the top three of my class in the final exam, so that I must work hard for it. In addition, I will make plans for several short periods, such as monthly plan and weekly plan. By doing so, I can clearly know what my major task of different. Finally, daily plan is necessary, too. Write down my tasks for everyday and finish them strictly. Remember not put tasks until tomorrow. With these different plans, I can arrange my time reasonably and get sometime to play.作为一名初中生,我的学习负担比以前更重了。因此,我必须给我的学习制定计划从而使努力更有效果,同时腾出一些时间去玩。首先,我会为这学期制定一个大的计划并设立目标。我想要在期末考试中取得前三名,所以我必须为之努力。其次,我会制定几个短期的计划,比如说月计划和周计划。这样一来,我就能够清楚的知道我主要的不同的任务是什么。最后,每日计划也是必要的。写下我每天的任务并严格完成它们,记住不要把今天的任务留给明天。有了这些不同的计划,我就可以合理的安排时间,并抽出时间来玩。关于初一下期新学期的计划英语作文70词左右带翻译,_百度作业帮
关于初一下期新学期的计划英语作文70词左右带翻译,
关于初一下期新学期的计划英语作文70词左右带翻译,
新的学期又来了,我离毕业考试又近了一步.为了考上好的学校,我制定了新学期的学习计划.The new semester again,I graduated from is a step closer examination.Admitted to good schools,I developed a new semester program.1我要认真完成我的家庭作业.1.I want to finish my homework seriously2.在遇到不会的题的时候去请教同学或老师2.in the face of the problem is not the time to ask the students or teachers.3.多做一些练习题.3.do some exercises4.在周末多复习以前学过的知识.4.more than the weekend reviewing previously learned knowledge5.多练习英语的口语.5.to practice speaking English6.课余时间多阅读一些书.6.spare time to read some books希望我在新学期中取得更好的成绩.考上一所好的学校.In the new semester I hope I get better results.Admitted to a good school.
正在做任务,求通融,求无视。感谢。
the plan for the new term Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself. firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And pay more attention to the ...
下学期我一定好好学习英语。I will study English hard next tern.课前我要好好预习要学的内容。I will preview the new lesson seriously.上课时我要认真地听老师讲课,做好笔记。I will listen to the teacher seriously in class, take notes.不懂一下课就请教老师。If I ha...

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐