怎么做这道题我不会做?

这道题怎么做:阅读理解_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解
&&&&&& After SARS happened in Beijing, people's lifestyle changed a lot. People were busy exercising every day in the backyards. Parks looked like busy shopping areas. People wanted to breathe clean air and enjoy nature. It is necessary for people to take exercise outdoors. Skateboarding, swimming,
running-everyone has a way of building up their bodies. Badminton (羽毛球) and table tennis are good choices. &&&&&& Liu Tong said, "I didn't exercise much before, because I was always too busy with work. But now with the spread of SARS, I come
after work everyday." &&&&&& The virus (病毒) gave us a chance to think about a lot of things around us. Health became the first thing for everybody. The sports goods (东西) became the most needed in Beijing.
1. After the SARS outbreak (爆发), people in Beijing were busy ______.
A. buying things B. staying at home C. exercising D. taking medicine
2. During the time, people in Beijing liked _______.
A. skateboarding B. doing outdoor exercise C. swimming D. running
3. What does the underlined word"here"mean?
A. Parks. B. Shopping areas. C. Offices. D. Hospitals.
4. Why didn't Liu Tong do exercise much before?
A. Because he was very strong before. B. Because he was always too busy. C. Because he had no place to do exercise. D. There was SARS virus around the world.
5. Which is the main idea of the passage?
A. SARS is a very serious virus, but everyone in Beijing isn't afraid of it. B. Body-building machines and equipment are very popular in Beijing after SARS. C. We should stay at home to fight against SARS. D. SARS makes people pay attention to (注意、重视) their health.
我有更好的答案
1-5 C B A&B D
其他类似问题
128人觉得有用
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
这道题怎么做?
(1)点P在Y轴上;
其坐标为(0,Y)
(2)点P在X轴上;
其坐标为(X,0)
(3)点P的纵坐标比横坐标的大3。
即(2M+4)-(M-1)=3
2M+4-M+1=3
(4)点P在过A(2,-3)点,且与X轴平行的直线上
其坐标为(X,-3)
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注这道题怎么做:阅读下面的材料,然后_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读下面的材料,然后
阅读下面的材料,然后根据材料内容回答所提问题。
&&&& "Who did this?" asked Miss Green.
&&&& There were 30 children in the classroom and all were trying to think about not only what they did, but also
what our teacher already knew.
&&&& "Who broke this window?"
&&&& "Uh, Oh." I thought. I was the one who broke the window with a football. I did not mean to do it. I would
be in a lot of trouble. How could I pay for a big window like that? I didn't want to put up my hand. But I had
to tell the truth. So, I put up my hand and told the teacher I broke the window.
&&&& Miss Green went to the bookshelf and took down a book.
&&&& "I know how you like birds, Peter." She said. "Here is a book about birds and the book is yours now. I will
not punish you this time. But Peter, you should remember that I am rewarding (奖赏) you for your honesty (诚 实), not for breaking the window."
&&&& I couldn't believe it! The teacher didn't punish me and I was getting my very favorite book. Now, I still use
that book, and it always reminds me of (使我想起) the lesson my teacher taught me.
&&&& Honesty is always best.
1. Who broke the window?
&&& ________________________________________________________ 2. How many children were in the classroom?& &&& ________________________________________________________ 3. Where did Miss Green take down the book?& &&& ________________________________________________________ 4. What was the book about?& &&& ________________________________________________________ 5. What can we learn from the story?& &&& ________________________________________________________
我有更好的答案
1. Peter. 2. 30.
3. The bookshelf.
4. The book was about birds.
5. Honesty is always best.
答案不唯一
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
阅读下面的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁SQL这道题怎么做?_百度知道
SQL这道题怎么做?
表:teacher(tno,tname,tsex,tbirthday,tprof,tdepart)题:查询“计算机系”与“电子工程系“不同职称的教师的Tname和Prof。
提问者采纳
tname,proffrom teacher where tdepart not in('计算机系','电子工程系')这问题表述不明确,是指不是计算机系与电子工程系吗
语句是错的,什么也查不出来啊...这道题我也搞不懂- -!
查询“计算机系”与“电子工程系“不同职称的教师我不能准确理解这句话,我上面的写法是指不是这两个系的教师才显示出来。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这2道题怎么做?谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
1、∵△ABC,△AB′C′是等腰RT△∴∠B=∠C′=45°∠BAC=∠B′AC′=90°即∠BAD+∠B′AC=∠B′AC+∠C′AF那么∠BAD=∠C′AFAB=AC′∴△ABD≌△AC′F(ASA)2、连接BC∵AB=DC,AC=BDBC=BC∴△ABC≌△DCB(SSS)∴∠A=∠D∵∠AOB=∠CODAB=DC∴△AOB≌△COD(AAS)∴OA=DO
第一题 中 一共有几个三角形 请把它一一写出??
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 小红在做一道加法题时 的文章

随机推荐