四年级上册语文练习题英语第35页练习第8题怎样做

一起作业,师生家长互动作业平台 - 一起作业
2015学年度第一学期广州市小学英语四年级(上册)第四单元练习
2015学年度,第一学期,广州市小学英语,四年级(上册),第四单元练习(Module 1 to Module 6)听力部分现在开始1.听句子三次,找出句子中含有的信息,并把其字母编号写在括号内。(10分)1.I live in a big house.I live in a big house.I live in a big house.2.Each group has eleven stars.Each group has eleven stars.Each group has eleven stars.3.Children, draw your bedrooms please.Children, draw your bedrooms please.Children, draw your bedrooms please.4.I like to sing a song in the bathroom.I like to sing a song in the bathroom.I like to sing a song in the bathroom.5.There is a map between the windows.There is a map between the windows.There is a map between the windows.6.Look at the blackboard. Which group is the winner?Look at the blackboard. Which group is the winner?Look at the blackboard. Which group is the winner?7.I sometimes watch TV after school.I sometimes watch TV after school.I sometimes watch TV after school.8.We sometimes have ,P,E, lessons in the swimming pool.We sometimes have ,P,E, lessons in the swimming pool.We sometimes have ,P,E, lessons in the swimming pool.9.You’re wrong, it’s under the desk.You’re wrong, it’s under the desk.You’re wrong, it’s under the desk.10.Please open your eyes and look at the picture.Please open your eyes and look at the picture.Please open your eyes and look at the picture.2.听句子三次,根据听到的顺序给图编号,并把其大写字母编号写在括号内。(10分)A.There is a big tree in my garden.B.I live in a tall building.C.I sometimes read books in the library.D.I have a new clock, it’s good.E.Welcome to my house, this is my living room.F.I want to buy a computer.G.Great! Mr. Wang is the winner.H.The sweater is nice, I’ll take it.I.The toilet is clean.J.I want to be a policeman when I grow up.A.There is a big tree in my garden.B.I live in a tall building.C.I sometimes read books in the library.D.I have a new clock, it’s good.E.Welcome to my house, this is my living room.F.I want to buy a computer.G.Great! Mr. Wang is the winner.H.The sweater is nice, I’ll take it.I.The toilet is clean.J.I want to be a policeman when I grow up.A.There is a big tree in my garden.B.I live in a tall building.C.I sometimes read books in the library.D.I have a new clock, it’s good.E.Welcome to my house, this is my living room.F.I want to buy a computer.G.Great! Mr. Wang is the winner.H.The sweater is nice, I’ll take it.I.The toilet is clean.J.I want to be a policeman when I grow up.3.听句子三次,判断句子与图是否相符,如相符,请在括号内写T,否则写F。(10分)1.My house has a big study.My house has a big study.My house has a big study.2.I take a shower in the bathroom.I take a shower in the bathroom.I take a shower in the bathroom.3.The thin man is a builder. He can build good houses for people.The thin man is a builder. He can build good houses for people.The thin man is a builder. He can build good houses for people.4.I sometimes have meals in the dining room.I sometimes have meals in the dining room.I sometimes have meals in the dining room.5.Mr. Chen is our maths teacher.Mr. Chen is our maths teacher.Mr. Chen is our maths teacher.6.We sometimes watch TV in the living room.We sometimes watch TV in the living room.We sometimes watch TV in the living room.7.Look at the dress, it’s good.Look at the dress, it’s good.Look at the dress, it’s good.8.My favourite subject is P,E, I like sports.My favourite subject is P,E, I like sports.My favourite subject is P,E, I like sports.9.This is a clothes shop.This is a clothes shop.This is a clothes shop.10.Fifteen and twenty-five is thirty.Fifteen and twenty-five is thirty.Fifteen and twenty-five is thirty.4.听问 句三次,选出相应的答语,并把其字母编号写在括号内。(7分)1.Are there any pictures in the bedroom?Are there any pictures in the bedroom?Are there any pictures in the bedroom?2.What colour is the skirt?What colour is the skirt?What colour is the skirt?3.How many teachers’ rooms are there in your school?How many teachers’ rooms are there in your school?How many teachers’ rooms are there in your school?4.What is your favourite subject?What is your favourite subject?What is your favourite subject?5.What’s your mother’s job?What’s your mother’s job?What’s your mother’s job?6.Do you want to be a reporter when you grow up?Do you want to be a reporter when you grow up?Do you want to be a reporter when you grow up?7.Is your school large or small?Is your school large or small?Is your school large or small?5.听句子三次,补全句子中所缺单词的字母。(8分)1.There is a window and a door in my bedroom.There is a window and a door in my bedroom.There is a window and a door in my bedroom.2.My house has a small garden.My house has a small garden.My house has a small garden.3.My favourite subject is music. I like to sing songs.My favourite subject is music. I like to sing songs.My favourite subject is music. I like to sing songs.4.I want to buy a T-shirt and a coat.I want to buy a T-shirt and a coat.I want to buy a T-shirt and a coat.6.听短文三次,判断下列句子是否符合短文内容,如符合写T,否则写F。(5分)My name is Li Wei. I am from Beijing. I am twelve. I am a pupil of Yuying Primary School. There are forty-two pupils in my class. Our classroom is big. There are fifteen classrooms in my school. My school has a swimming pool and a library.There are two art rooms and two music rooms in my school. But there isn’t a gym. My favourite subject is science, I like to understand the world. Welcome to my school.My name is Li Wei. I am from Beijing. I am twelve. I am a pupil of Yuying Primary School. There are forty-two pupils in my class. Our classroom is big. There are fifteen classrooms in my school. My school has a swimming pool and a library.There are two art rooms and two music rooms in my school. But there isn’t a gym. My favourite subject is science, I like to understand the world. Welcome to my school.My name is Li Wei. I am from Beijing. I am twelve. I am a pupil of Yuying Primary School. There are forty-two pupils in my class. Our classroom is big. There are fifteen classrooms in my school. My school has a swimming pool and a library.There are two art rooms and two music rooms in my school. But there isn’t a gym. My favourite subject is science, I like to understand the world. Welcome to my school.听力部分到此结束英语四年级上册寒假作业答案18页第3大题怎么做_百度作业帮
英语四年级上册寒假作业答案18页第3大题怎么做
英语四年级上册寒假作业答案18页第3大题怎么做
5 68 13 7 24
我草没答案!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!其他人都不说~~~~~~无语·猥琐·猪头啊?小学四年级英语练习册上册第四页第一题如何做?_百度作业帮
小学四年级英语练习册上册第四页第一题如何做?
小学四年级英语练习册上册第四页第一题如何做?
这样这样再这样嘻嘻四年级英语上册第三单元练习题30份_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四年级英语上册第三单元练习题30份
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用