用英语翻译如果可以我真的愿意,我害怕受伤害,把破碎的心变卖为商品还可以去爱吗?我希望懂我的那个可以是他!致那

英语翻译再多的话我也不想说,我只想要你一句话,你还想和我一起吗?如果想,我还是愿意等,如果不想我真的愿意走,去打算我的人生.我希望你看到信息,发个信息或打个电话给我知道._百度作业帮
英语翻译再多的话我也不想说,我只想要你一句话,你还想和我一起吗?如果想,我还是愿意等,如果不想我真的愿意走,去打算我的人生.我希望你看到信息,发个信息或打个电话给我知道.
英语翻译再多的话我也不想说,我只想要你一句话,你还想和我一起吗?如果想,我还是愿意等,如果不想我真的愿意走,去打算我的人生.我希望你看到信息,发个信息或打个电话给我知道.
Again I don't want to say much,I just want you say the word,you also want to come with me?If you want to,I still want to wait,if don't want to do I really want to go and going to my life.I hope you see information,send a information or make a phone call to the I know.Thank you!英语翻译how could you leave me 你怎么能忍心离开我 took my heart and broke it apart你带走了我破碎的心 you don't need breaks my heart in two 你知道么我的心早就碎了[你根本不用(再)将我的心打碎] i remember how _百度作业帮
英语翻译how could you leave me 你怎么能忍心离开我 took my heart and broke it apart你带走了我破碎的心 you don't need breaks my heart in two 你知道么我的心早就碎了[你根本不用(再)将我的心打碎] i remember how
英语翻译how could you leave me 你怎么能忍心离开我 took my heart and broke it apart你带走了我破碎的心 you don't need breaks my heart in two 你知道么我的心早就碎了[你根本不用(再)将我的心打碎] i remember how much you loved me 我记得你曾经多么爱我 how i love was supposed to be 我是怎样爱你 every time I think of you 每次我想你you don't need breaks my heart in two 你知道么我的心早就碎了[你根本不用(再)将我的心打碎] i remember how i loved you 我记得我是怎样爱你 how much I still care for you我现在仍多在乎你
对啊,没错啊
错了! 你怎么可以离开我  带走了我的心,打破它    你不需要让我心碎    我记得你有多爱我  我爱应该是如何  每次我想起你  你不需要让我心碎    我记得我爱你  我仍然照顾你多少翻译中文是这个...英语翻译翻译:“你看到我破碎的心了吗?你感觉到了我的执着吗?”麻烦在帮我说一句:我在等你回来"回来"不好翻译?那就:"我在等你,"_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译:“你看到我破碎的心了吗?你感觉到了我的执着吗?”麻烦在帮我说一句:我在等你回来"回来"不好翻译?那就:"我在等你,"
英语翻译翻译:“你看到我破碎的心了吗?你感觉到了我的执着吗?”麻烦在帮我说一句:我在等你回来"回来"不好翻译?那就:"我在等你,"
Have you seen my broken heart?Did you feel my persistent?I am waiting for your return.最后那句的『回来』不太好翻译.还是用:I am waiting for you.『我在等你』会不会好一点……
Did you see the heart that I fall in pieces?Did you feel me persist?
Have you touched the soul of my bronken heart and felt my blind love!I'm waiting for you to return,forever.英语翻译我爱你,但我还没来的急好好爱你,却就伤害了你.请你相信我,你真的是我的最爱,我不能失去你.我真的愿意用我的一生来弥补你上面这段话用英语怎么说,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我爱你,但我还没来的急好好爱你,却就伤害了你.请你相信我,你真的是我的最爱,我不能失去你.我真的愿意用我的一生来弥补你上面这段话用英语怎么说,
英语翻译我爱你,但我还没来的急好好爱你,却就伤害了你.请你相信我,你真的是我的最爱,我不能失去你.我真的愿意用我的一生来弥补你上面这段话用英语怎么说,
相信你会觉得满意吧..I love you,but what I do not come yet anxious to love you ,but injure you.Please believe me,you are really my favorite,I can't lose you .I would really like to born remedy you by one of mine.
I love you, but I have not come anxiously well to love you, actuallyhas injured you Asks you to believe me, you really are I most love, Icannot lose you I really am willing one to make up you since birthwith me
I love you, but what I haven't come yet is nasty to like to like to love you, hurt you.Ask believe me, you really are my favourite, I can't lose you.I really would like to make up you with my whole life
I love you ,but I did hurt you before I could treat you good.Please trust me,you are the one in my heart.I can't go on without you,I will spend my whole life to heal the hurt I made to you.英语翻译残缺的记忆``支撑着我破碎的心_百度作业帮
英语翻译残缺的记忆``支撑着我破碎的心
英语翻译残缺的记忆``支撑着我破碎的心
I found the memory sustains broken heart
The fragmentary memory sustains my cracked heart.

我要回帖

更多关于 把破碎的心变卖为商品 的文章

随机推荐