妈妈,英汉语翻译英语的软件成汉语怎么读

57初中英语阅读300篇基础卷英文+中文翻译(三)p226-316-第5页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
57初中英语阅读300篇基础卷英文+中文翻译(三)p226-316-5
P271(34);Johnwastheonlysonofaweal;hadtoleavethehouse.;“Well,howwillIgettoschoo;otherchildintheworldgoes;约翰是一位富有的美国商人的独子;候仍会在睡觉;“嗯,如果你需要你的车,妈妈还在睡觉,我怎么去学;回答;P272(35);Johnwasdrivingho
P271 (34)John was the only son of a wealthy American businessman. Usually he was taken to school by the chauffeur in his father’s beautiful car, before the chauffeur took John’s father to his office. One evening his father told him that he had to go to the airport early the next day, so he would need the car at the time that John had to go to school. He said that John’s mother, who possessed another car, would still be in bed at the time hehad to leave the house.“Well, how will I get to school if you need your car and Mummy is still in bed?” John asked. His father thought his was a good chance to teach him a lesson about how hard life was for the less lucky people of the world, so he answered. “You’ll go in the same way as everyother child in the world goes―in a taxi.”约翰是一位富有的美国商人的独子。通常情况下,在司机把约翰的父亲送到办公室之前,他坐着父亲的漂亮汽车,由司机送到学校。一天晚上,他父亲告诉他第二天一早要去机场,他需要用车的时候,正是约翰该去学校的时段。他说约翰的母亲也有一辆车,他不得不离开的时候仍会在睡觉。“嗯,如果你需要你的车,妈妈还在睡觉,我怎么去学校?”约翰问。 他的父亲认为这是一个很好的机会来教导儿子,对于世界上不够幸运的人而言艰辛的生活是如何的,于是,他回答。“你将以与世界上其他所有的孩子一样的出行方式---坐出租车。”P272 (35)John was driving home from the station in his car yesterday evening when he had an accident. He was driving along a train road at 50 kilometers per hour when another car came out of a side road and hit him. There are a lot of damage to both cars, and both John and the other man were hurt. One of John’s arms was broken, and the other manhad a bad cut on his head.Another car was following John’s. it stopped quickly and a man and a woman got out of it. They ran quickly to the damaged cars and pulled John and the other man out of cars because they thought, “Perhaps the petrol in the cars will start a fire and burn them.” The man and the woman had some cotton-wool and bandages in their car, so they put them around the cuts on John’s arm and the other man’s to hospital. Then two policemen arrived and began measuring things. A truck came and pulled the two cars off the road.
当约翰出车祸时,昨晚他正在驾车从车站回家的路上。当另一辆车从一边跑出来撞上他时,他正以时速50公里的速度沿着火车道行驶。两辆车都有很多损坏,约翰和另一男子都受了伤。约翰的一只胳膊折断了,而另一名男子的头部有一道深深的伤口。另一辆车尾随约翰。它快速刹车,一个男人和一个女人从车里出来。他们赶紧跑向损坏的车辆,从车里拉出约翰和另一男子,因为他们认为,“也许车里的汽油将起火烧到他们。” 在男人和女人的汽车里备有一些药棉和绷带,所以他们用来包扎约翰手臂伤口和另一男子伤口后送去医院。然后,两名警察抵达现场,开始测量的东西。一辆卡车来了,拖走路上的两辆汽车。P274(36)Six people were traveling in a compartment on a train. Five of them were quiet and well behaved, but the other was a rude young man who was causing a lot of trouble to theothers.At a station this young man got out with his two heavy bags. None of the otherpassengers helped him, but one of them waited until the rude young man was very faraway. Then he opened the window and shouted to him, “You left something behind in thecompartment!” then he closed the windows again.The young man turned around and hurried back with his two bags. He was very tired when he arrived, but he cried through the window, “What did I leave behind?”As the train began to move once more, the passenger who had called his back opened thewindow and said, “A very bad impression.”六人乘坐在火车车厢里。其中五人安静,举止友好,但是余下的是个粗鲁的年轻人,他给别人造成很多麻烦。在车站,这位年轻人提着两个沉重的皮箱下车了。没有其他乘客帮助他,但是一直等到这位粗鲁的年轻人走得很远时,其中一人打开窗户,对着他大声喊:“你把东西留在车厢里了!”说完,他又关上了窗户。这个年轻人转过身,提着两个袋匆匆赶回来。当他赶到时,他已非常疲惫,但他透过窗户大叫着,“我留下什么东西?”当火车再次开始起动时,把他叫回来的那位乘客打开窗户说:“一个极坏的印象。”P275 (37)Mary and Jane worked in the same office and they were also neighbours at home. Mary was a careless girl, and she often lost things. Then she went to Jane to borrow them from her. Jane was a kind girl, but sometimes she got tired of lending things to herfriend.One Sunday afternoon Mary knocked at Jane’s front door, and when Jane came to open it, Mary said to her. “Oh, hello, Jane. Please land me a bag. I’ve lost mine. I’m going to the shop and I feel very stupid, if I have got nothing in my hand when I go out in the street.” Jane laughed and answered, “Well, Mary, go to the end of the garden. You’ll find a nice wheel borrow there. Take it when you go down to the shops. Then you’ll havesomething in both of your hands.玛丽和珍妮曾在同一间办公室,她们也住处的邻居。玛丽是个粗心的女孩,她常常丢三落四。然后,她去问珍妮借。珍妮是一个善良的姑娘,但是有时候她对借东西给她朋友感到厌烦。
一个星期天的下午,玛丽敲珍妮家大门,当珍妮来开门时,玛丽对她说。“哦,你好,珍妮。请借给我一个袋子。我的袋子丢失了。我要去商店,当我走在街上,如果我的手中什么也没有,我会觉得傻傻的。”珍妮笑着答道:“好吧,玛丽,走到花园的尽头。你会发现那里有个不错的车轮可借用。你去商店就带上它。那么你的双手都会有东西了。”P276 (38)Larry and his wife lived in a small town near the sea. Last December his grandfather and grandmother came to see them. They were happy to see each other. But soon both of his grandfather and grandmother got sick. They had very bad colds. They felt cold all thetime. They had to take a lot of medicine.Larry’s wife caught the cold, too. And she gave the cold to the neighbours. Theneighbours are the Turners. Mr. Turner is a postman. He gave the cold to everybody in town. It was very sad, but there was one thing good. Larry is a doctor. He is the only doctor in town. He got a lot of business and made a lot of money. He was sad, but he was also happy. He got his grandparents a plane ticket, so they can visit them again next year.拉里和他的妻子住在一个靠海的小镇。去年十二月,他的爷爷和奶奶来看望他们。他们互相高兴地看到对方。但是不多久,他的爷爷和奶奶都得了病。他们患上了重感冒。他们一直感到冷。他们不得不吃许多药。拉里的妻子也患了重感冒。她把感冒传染给了邻居。这邻居是特纳家。特纳先生是一个邮递员。他把感冒传染给镇里每个人。很是不幸,但有??一件好事。拉里是一位医生。他是镇上唯一的医生。他得到了很多生意,并赚了很多钱。他很伤心,但他也很高兴。他因此为他的爷爷和奶奶购得机票,这样他们就可以在明年再次探访他们。P278(39)George had a very clever dog, Lassie. She was always helping someone. Once some bad men took some money from George. They tied him up with a rope and left him on thefloor. They kept Lassie in another room.Lassie tried to open the door of the room. But she couldn't. There was a largewindow in the room. But it was too high for Lassie to reach. She pulled a chair over to the window and stood on it. She pushed and pulled at the window and at last got it open. Witha great jump, she got out.Lassie came back into the house and found the room where the old man was left. She untied the rope round George’s arms and legs. Then she helped him out of the house anddown the road to the nearest house.George called the policemen to tell them what had happened. Soon the policemencaught the bad men. Lassie saved George and his money.乔治有只非常聪明的狗,莱西。她总是帮助别人。有一次几个坏人抢了乔治的钱。他们用一根绳子把他绑住,并把他扔在地板上。他们把莱西关在另一个房间。灵犬莱西试图打开房门。但她没打开。房间里有一个大窗户。但是对莱西而言太高了。她拖了一把椅子到窗口,并且站上去。她把窗户又推又拉,终于把它打开了。猛地一跃,她冲到外面。莱茜返回进了房子,找到了老人被扔放的房间。她解开乔治胳膊和腿上的绳子。随后她帮他走出房子,沿着路走到最近的房子。乔治打电话报警。不久,警察抓住了坏人。莱茜解救了乔治和他的钱。P279 (40)It was time for the first race. The race-horses were ready to start.Whish(飕飕声), whoosh(嗖嗖声)! Away ran Dobbo to join them.The race-horses were just starting. Farmer Smith shouted. All the people shouted. Some people laughed. Bill the Bull looked over the fence and laughed. Dobbo took nonotice. He was a race-horse now.The race-horses ran like the wind. How fast then ran! Poor Dobbo was left farbehind. He could not catch them. He ran as fast as he could, but he could not catch them.His heart, went thump, thump, thump(砰砰地跳). He was out of breath, his legsached. Oh, how tired he was!At last he came to a stop, a long was behind the other horses. He could hear peoplelaughing at him.“Just look at that cart-horses(拖货车的马),” they said. “He thinks he is a race-horse.How foolish he is!Then Dobbo knew he would never be a race-horse. He was too big and heavy. He wasonly a cart-horse. He could never be really important.这是第一场比赛的时间。这场赛马整装待发。飕飕,嗖嗖!脱缰的 Dobbo加入了他们的行列。这场赛马刚刚出发。农夫史密斯大喊大叫。所有的人大喊大叫。一些人放声大笑。比尔的公牛查看着栅栏,笑了起来。 Dobbo没注意到。他现在是一匹赛马了。这群赛马如风似地跑。要多快有多快!可怜的Dobbo被远远抛在后面。他无法赶上他们。他尽力快快跑,但他无法赶上他们。他的心脏,砰砰,砰砰,砰砰地跳。他上气不接下气,双腿发疼。哦,他太累了!终于,他停了下来,长距离落后于其他马匹。他可以听到人们嘲笑他。“看看这拖货车的马,”他们说。“他认为他是一匹赛马。他是多么愚蠢!”然后Dobbo知道他永远都不会成为赛马。他太大太重。他只是一匹拖货车的马。他永远不可能是真正重要的。 P280(41)It was a cold and rainy afternoon in winter. Jackson was about to leave the office after a long day of work. He was quite tired. He locked the office door and took out his car keys. It was already quite dark outside. When he reached his car, he took out thekeys and put the door key into the lock and turned it.The door wouldn't open. Then he found that it was the wrong car. He tried very hard to find his own car but he was not able to find it. Finally he reported to the police about this. But when he arrived home, he found that his own car parked right at his frontdoor. He didn't lose his car. He didn't drive his own car to work this morning.
那是冬季里一个寒冷的阴雨的下午。漫长的一天工作后,杰克逊正要离开办公室。他非常疲劳。他拿出他的车钥匙,锁上办公室的门。室外已经很黑了。当他走到车旁,他掏出钥匙,把车门钥匙插入车锁转动。车门就是打不开。然后,他发现,这不是他的汽车。他很努力地寻找自己的车,但他没能找到它。最后,他把这情况报告给警方。但是,当他回到家时,他发现自己的车停在了他家前门的右面。他并没有丢失车。他今天早上没有驾车上班。P281 (42)Some people don't need a mailbox to sent a message. They use a bottle instead. Here are two stories about people who sent a message in a bottle. Both of them are true.In 1956, a sailor from Sweden was on a ship. He wrote a letter, asking others to write to him. He put the letter in a bottle and threw the bottle into the sea.Two years later, a man found the bottle on a beach in Italy. He read the letter and showed in to his daughter. She was 18. As a joke, she wrote to the sailor. They began towrite to each other. In few months, they were married.Here is a second story. Back in 1924, a boy from Arkansas wrote his name on theback of his picture. He put the picture in a bottle and threw the bottle into a river. The bottle was not found for many years. Then one day a man named Bill picked it up on a beach in Florida. He pulled the picture out of the bottle and looked at it. He could hardly believe his eyes. The boy in the picture was his old friend, Tom, from Arkansas. Bill had not seen Tom for 25 years. Somehow, the bottle had come to the rightplace.有些人并不需要用邮箱发送邮件。他们用瓶子来代替。这里有关于用瓶子发送信息的两个故事。这两个故事都是真实的。1956年,一位瑞典水手在航船上。他写了一封信,要求别人给他回信。他把信装入瓶子并把瓶子扔进大海。两年后,一名男子在意大利的海滩上发现一个瓶子。他读了信并给他女儿看。她那时18岁。当作一个玩笑,她写信给水手。他们开始互相写信给对方。在几个月中,他们结婚了。这里还有一个故事。早在1924年,来自阿肯色州的一个男孩在他的照片背??面写了他的名字。他把照片装入瓶子里并把瓶子扔到一条河里。这个瓶子很多年没有被发现。后来有一天,一个叫比尔的人在佛罗里达州的海滩上捡到它。他把照片从瓶子里取出来看了看。他简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。照片中的男孩是他的老朋友,阿肯色州的汤姆。比尔已经25年没有见到汤姆。不知怎的,瓶子已经到了该到的地方。P282 (43)Two men were walking along the road yesterday afternoon when they heard someone shout, “Help! Help!” He cried many times before they found him. He was in a river, about a hundred feet from the bank. Quickly the man called Jack took off his shoes and jumped into the water. When he was close enough to hold the man’s clothes or hair, the man throw out his arms in fear, caught John around the neck and began to draw him down under the water. The other man also jumped into the water and swam to them. Then hereached them, John was very tired. They got the man to the bank together.The man looked dead, but his heart was still beating. John did all what he could for him and the other man ran to the nearest house to make a phone call to a doctor. When he got back, the man had begun to come to life. He opened his eyes a little and began to moan. The doctor took him to the hospital, and when the two men telephoned to ask about包含各类专业文献、专业论文、应用写作文书、中学教育、生活休闲娱乐、幼儿教育、小学教育、外语学习资料、各类资格考试、57初中英语阅读300篇基础卷英文+中文翻译(三)p226-316等内容。 
 初中英语阅读300篇基础卷(英文+中文翻译)[1]_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区...Goldier 只用三条腿走路,看上去太好笑了,它抬起伤爪子,好像是刚刚去过战场! ...  初中英语阅读300篇基础卷(英文+中文翻译)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。交大版本初中英语阅读300篇基础卷英文翻译。很难搞到! 初中英语阅读 300 篇基础卷 p1-p54 p1...  初中英语阅读300篇基础卷英文+翻译(二)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。初中英语阅读...太阳相距地球九千三百万英里。 太阳是一个大星球。地球在行星中是非常小的。...  初中英语阅读300篇基础卷... 15页 4下载券 初中英语阅读300篇基础卷... 36...教育是一项良心工程 龙文初中英语基础检测试题 A卷一、短语互译,还记得吗? 1....  暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 初三英语精品试卷3月31日+中文翻译(英语笔记本)可打印粘贴直接写英文_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。1) 你可通过问问题学习大...  让学生从所给的三或四个备选答案中,选择出该划 ...四、英译汉(20) 把所给的英文段落翻译成中文。 ...(上下册)――外研社 初中英语阅读300篇(提高卷)(...妈妈,翻译成英语怎么说?_百度知道
妈妈,翻译成英语怎么说?
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
mother或者mum(英式英语)mom(美式英语)一定要采纳!
mother,mom,mum
mother,mum 都对
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁1. My mom was the one who mediated between Zelda and her mom.
我妈妈充当了泽尔达和她妈妈之间的调解人。
来自柯林斯例句
2. He and my mom were arguing every night, hour after hour.
他和我妈妈每天晚上都吵个不停。
来自柯林斯例句
3. My mother, who had a sheltered upbringing, has fantastic memories of childhood.
我妈妈在呵护下长大,对童年有着非常美好的回忆。
来自柯林斯例句
4. My mother adores bananas and eats two a day.
我妈妈非常喜欢吃香蕉,每天要吃两根。
来自柯林斯例句
5. In her younger days my mother had been a successful fashionwear saleswoman.
我妈妈年轻时曾经是个成功的时装销售员。
来自柯林斯例句
:(英)布朗 所著。《我妈妈》这本书和2000年出版的《我爸爸》是安东尼·布朗给爸爸和妈妈的献礼。这本书里的妈妈和以往布朗书里的妈妈形象很不一样,她不像《动物园》里的妈妈默不作声。不像《朱家故事》里的妈妈愁容满面……而是体形富态、充满爱心、笑口常开。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:信息加载中...
早教宝贝与你交朋友!
本博客日志除非注明“转贴”,皆为原创,欢迎来访!如需转载,请注明出处,谢谢!
怎么样念英文绘本给孩子听?(转贴)一句英文,一句中文 就像自己是一名英文口译员,有人说了一句英文,马上将之翻译成中文说出来,只是这两个角色都是由自己担任而已。例如- 英文:Danny is in a hurry. 中文:Danny走得好匆忙。 英文:"I am six years old today." Danny said. 中文:Danny说:「我今年六岁了。」 英文完全照书念 英文部分照书念,维持原汁原味。当然英文能力很好、不怕教错孩子的父母,不在此限。 中文翻译要自然、口语化,不用拘泥于逐字翻译 中文翻译的部分,就是当您念完了英文之后,脑子里出现什么样的中文意思,就将这个意思说出来。其实这就像我们帮很小的孩子念中文故事书时,通常不会照本宣科,而是看完文字后再用自己的口语说出来,是一样的道理。 另一个很重要的原则是,不要拘泥于英文单字的逐字翻译,先了解整句的意思,再用汉语说出来就好。多翻译了一个字或少翻译了一个字都不要紧,只要全句的意思没错就好,倒是说得自然、口语化还比较重要。别让孩子疑惑:爸妈怎么中国话说得怪怪的,像是用外国人的语言逻辑在说话。 例如前面那句"'I am six years old today.' Danny said.",翻译时是应该像我们说国语的方式,放在句子的前面,因为这才是我们日常生活中说国语的样子。 如果连翻译的汉语部分都说得别扭、不好听,对孩子来说,尤其是在念英文故事书的起步阶段,父母可能要花更多的力气,才能吸引孩子专心聆听。 除非孩子问问题,否则不要自行加上国语解释
除非孩子主动问问题,不然,一句英文、一句中文,接着就换下一句。尽量不要在中文翻译之后,又自行加上一大堆的国语解释。
我是以直觉来猜想:一句英文、一句中文的方式,经过大量阅读和比对之后,孩子自然就会习得第二种语言。然而,如果我们在翻译之后,又自行加了与原文无关的字眼,孩子可能就无法正确比对中英文的关系、或是声音与绘图的关系,也可能减低了这个方法的效果。
例外的情况是,如果您的孩子比较大了,太简单的故事已经无法生成吸引力,中文的翻译工作就必须更用心、更花力气。例如您可以提高音调、配合动作,甚至就着书上的绘图,天马行空地发挥:「咦!你看这只臭鼠,放的屁好臭好臭,敌人就不敢靠近牠了。」「你看这只小狗好大的胆子,竟敢对着大熊汪汪叫。」一开始,以能「延长孩子听故事的时间」为原则,不管父母是希望孩子爱上中文故事书、还是英文故事书,都一样适用。 一英一中念完三次,以后只念英文
一句英文、一句中文,这项中文的翻译工作,只需要做三次就好。换句话说,当你开始为孩子念一本新的英文故事书时,念一句英文,就翻译一句中文;可能第二天早上再读同一本书时,还是英文加翻译;或许隔一天又要读这本书时,还是有翻译。但有翻译的情况经过三次以后,当你再一次拿起这本书要念给孩子听时,就不需要翻译了-完全只念英文就好。
翻译次数可以视孩子的反应增减
至于所谓的「三次」,也别死守着这个数字,可能是两次、也可能是四次。请父母以自己孩子的反应做调整。有可能孩子接触同一本书的前三次,每次间距时间都较长,超过三天或四天,使得孩子一时之间无法熟悉这个故事,这样前五次都做翻译也没什么关系。
当您发现孩子听得津津有味,试试不动声色地将翻译抽掉,只念英文。如果孩子也未表示有何不妥,就是可以完全只念英文的时候了。
睿妈心得:看了这篇帖子后我很有收获,最近正好在搜集一些中英文匹配的小故事,四团的书里也团了一套双语小故事,感觉不错。现在正在按计划读鹅妈妈童谣和双语小故事,也借鉴了这种方法,睿宝宝还是挺喜欢的,特别喜欢妈妈说英语了。
喜欢的朋友请顶一下,谢谢!
&&&&发布于日 15:05 |
阅读数(5899)
上一篇:下一篇:
发表评论 &
最近来访我
我最近看过
显示全部&&
实惠实用的购书网站
专业教育网站
睿妈参加的有奖好活动
可以帮你省钱的网站
好书在线读
显示全部&&
文章数量:381
评论数量:4769
访问数量:1647279我爸爸和我妈妈都很喜欢英语. 翻译成中文_百度知道
我爸爸和我妈妈都很喜欢英语. 翻译成中文
我有更好的答案
My dad and mum all like English very much.
My father and my mother like English.
Both of my parents like English.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译汉语转换器 的文章

随机推荐