英语口语对话对话dialogue

英['da???l?ɡ]
美['da???l?g]
n. 对话,对白;交谈;意见交换
The novel contains more narrative than dialogue.
这部小说里的叙述比对话多。
The writer is not very good at writing dialogues.
这个作家不太擅长写对白。
They dialogue for three hours failed to come to an agreement.
他们谈了三个小时,没有达成一致。
The stubborn mayor finally consented to a dialogue with the strike leaders.
固执的市长终于同意与罢工领袖进行对话。
A peace promise must be made before the two countries formally dialogue.
这两个国家的正式对话必须建立在和平承诺的基础上。
1.a conversation between two persons
2.the lines spoken by characters in drama or fiction
3.a literary composition in the form of a conversation between two people
he has read Plato's dialogues in the original Greek
4.a discussion intended to produce an agreement
the buyout negotiation lasted several days
they disagreed but kept an open dialogue
talks between Israelis and Palestinians
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.dialogue is better than confrontation.
对话比对抗好。
2.The dialogue is very brief. It is tasty.
这个对话十分短促,很有味道。
3.After that, retell the dialogue in your own words, OK?
然后用自己的话复述对话,怎么样?
4.The dialogue was all filth and innuendo.
这段对话全是下流的言辞和性暗示。
5.Make a dialogue according to the passage.
根据短文编写对话。
1.&conversation,dialogue,talk,chat
这些名词均含“交谈”之意。conversation一般用词,指两个或更多人互相交换意见的交谈。dialogue指“对话”。talk普通用词,可与conversation换用,指正式交谈。chat指熟人之间非常随便的交谈,强调谈话的亲密和非正式性。
好文推荐:CCTV-English Channel-dialogue
&&About Us
&&Voices from Hosts
&&Contact us
&&Feedback
Highlights of Dialogue
Under Discussion
Guests of Dialogue
Copyright & 2005 China Central Television, All Rights Reserved 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
浅谈对话教学在英语课堂中的运用
application of dialogue teaching in english clas.
下载积分:800
内容提示:浅谈对话教学在英语课堂中的运用
application of dialogue teaching in english classroom
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:9|
上传日期: 17:30:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
浅谈对话教学在英语课堂中的运用
application of dia
官方公共微信您好, []|
实用宾馆英语情景对话:预定房间
Room Reservations预订房间Key Sentences(重点句子)1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。Dialogue AA:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?B:What's the price difference?A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.A: How long will you be staying?B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.A: Good-bye.Dialogue BA:Advance Reservations.Can I help you?B:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.A: Yes, we do have a single room available for those dates.B: What is the rate, please?A: The current rate is$50 per night.B: What services come with that?A: For$50 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.B: That sounds not bad at all.I'll take it.A:Very good. Could you tell me your name, sir, please?B: Yes, it is Moore.A: How do you spell it, please?B: It's M-O-O-R-E.A:M-O-O-R-E.And what is your address,please?B:It is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississiippi39401 U.S.A..A: Excuse me, sir, but could you speak a little more slowly,please?B:Sure,no problem.It's 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..Have you got it?A:Yes,so it is 3600 Montague Boulevard,Hattiesburg,Mississippi 39401 U.S.A..B: That's right.A: What about your telephone number?B:(601) 264-9716. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.A:A quiet room away from the street is preferred.O.K..We'll mail you a reservation card confirming your booking as soon as possible.We look forward to your visit.B:Thank you and good-bye.A:Good-bye.Words and Expressionssettle
v.解决available
a.可得到的,有用的confirm
vt.使坚定,认可Mississippi
n.密西西比(美国州名)
推荐微博:
[责任编辑:judycai]
(请登录发言,并遵守)
如果你对教育频道有任何意见或建议,请到交流平台反馈。【】
教育视频高清大片
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reserved英语基本对话 英语基本口语对话 最基本的英语对话 dialogue 英语情景对话 英语对话..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Dialogue For Review 英语基本对话
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语对话 的文章

随机推荐