must,tim,showmyhomeworkk,finish,his连句子

Start your homework as soon as possible. It is best to finish it off early, then you can enjoy the evening as you wind down from your busy day. Take a short break right after you get home: Eat a small, nutritious snack, an apple and some cashews, then start in on your homework. Work steadily, taking a 15 minute break every hour or so. It is important to get in the habit of starting homework as soon as you get home, so that you carry the momentum of the day forward.
Go to a room that is free of distractions, a room that allows you to focus. It's time to turn off the TV, put the mobile phone away and log out of the social networks - these will only distract you from the homework you need to finish. Turn on music that makes you feel better no matter what your mood. Don't listen to the music through headphones.
Sit comfortably. Don't sit like you were told (with your back straight and feet flat on the floor), sit how you want to sit, any way that is comfortable to you. Just don't lay down. You must be sitting to really bite into your homework.
Take out your homework and figure out which homework is due soonest, which homework is the hardest, and which homework you can finish during the next school day (if you are unable to finish everything). If you need to finish all assignments in one day, just do your favorite to least favorite, or start with easiest and do the hardest later. Gather the materials for each assignment and stack them in a pile from the most important one to finish to those can be done in school. If you have some homework that isn't due for a while or that can be done in school, start it after you have completed more urgent assignments.
Place your work in front of you with the book, handout or other material behind it, close enough so you can easily read. You can prop it up against something, making it easier to read.
. When finished with everything, reward yourself by watching your favorite show on TV or the internet or by going to your favorite restaurant or something that is really fun.
Try going to the library after school. Chances are that the librarian can help you with any questions you have. Also, it is much easier to get focused and stay focused in such a quiet, study-oriented area.
Can you tell us about
Media Software?
Can you tell us about
Calorie Conversion?
Can you tell us about
Removing smoke stains?
Can you tell us about
African hair care?
Tell us everything you know here. Remember, more detail is better.
Please be as detailed as possible in your explanation. We will take your detailed information, edit it for clarity and accuracy, and incorporate it into an article that will help thousands of people.Don't say: Eat more fats.
Do say: Add fats with some nutritional value to the foods you already eat. Try olive oil, butter, avocado, and mayonnaise.
Your homework may take several hours to complete. You must take a 10-15 minute break every 45 minutes. Your brain can only concentrate for 45 minutes.
If you have started some homework during the day, start with it. Finishing it off quickly and well will give you the confidence and momentum to keep going.
If you have homework that isn't due for a week and you have extra time, do at least a part of it before you reward yourself.
Set up a time schedule, like for example, "If I finish my math by 4:45, then my vocab by 5:15, then my science at 5:45, and my reading by 6:00, I can still meet my friends at the movies." Setting up time like this puts you at a steady pace.
Work at a slower rate. Try finishing one subject of homework, getting a snack, and then moving on to the next one.
Try chewing gum that has a flavor you like but not too sweet. Mint flavored gum has actually been proved to help the brain think faster and clearer. Anything else that is minty and fresh should also be helpful.
Don't leave all your homework till the last second. Start with doing what is due tomorrow and then if you have time do some of the other homework. Remember to take some 15 min breaks otherwise you will just get irritated and angry.
Keep a water bottle handy. Drinking plenty of water keeps your head clear and can be very beneficial.
If you're listening to music, listen to instrumental music or songs you don't know the lyrics of so you won't get distracted by the music.
You don't have to cram all of your studying into one session. Spreading out studying may help your recall.
To keep yourself going, stop thinking negative thoughts. Thinking, "Ugh, I have so much homework to do" will make it hard for you to finish quickly. Instead think about the one thing you are doing and how easily and quickly you are going to be able to go to something different. Anything which puts you in a positive mindset is highly recommended.
Try thinking of the fun things you can do if you finish your work on schedule, that will boost you up and make you want to finish your homework right away.
It's better to work in a room with a lock, so if you have siblings, they won't come in and bother you.
Don't just jot down things on your homework and assume your teacher won't notice, take your time and relax.
If you have tests to study for, try reviewing after the actual work is done. Remember that you can always review for tests in the morning while eating breakfast, on the way to school and right before class starts.
If you are allowed to,start your homework in school during lunch or another free period. You'll be amazed at how much you can get done in school. If you are doing your homework during school, do it in your class, and not around a lot of people.
Finish smaller and easier assignments first. For example, finish the one page worksheet first and then write your 8 page essay on World War I last.
Use tutoring websites to help.
Take a half-hour nap before you work, but make sure to have a loud alarm clock, so you don't oversleep.
It is not good to do homework right when you get back from school.You are tired,hungry and probably feeling sleepy,so it would be better to have lunch first then take a short rest about 15-20 minutes and get down to business.
If you have to do work on the computer, start with 1 hour of free-time after your work. Only open the tabs needed for the assignment. If you find yourself starting to think about games or make a tab that's not needed and is just a distraction, take off a couple minutes of your free-time afterwards.
Don't procrastinate and tell yourself, "Just five minutes then I'll get back to my work." Most people will just fall asleep, and your work will be getting done at a snail's pace.
Make sure you have done all of your homework. You wouldn't want to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and realize that you didn't do your 30 page math packet!
Never leave your work until the last minute. This causes it to build up and bring you a lot of stress. This will make you need to pull off the traditional strategy of staying up past midnight which is not healthy or productive.
Don't listen to music that you know the words to because you will end up singing the song in your head and will lose focus on what you're reading or writing.
If you didn't do all your assignments on time, don't pull off the old fashioned "My dog ate it", "My brother ripped it up", or "I forgot it at home," excuses. These are the worst way to cover it up. Just tell your teacher the truth. If you make excuses, this will cause you to have to make even more lies to cover it up, until you can't think of any more excuses and are already in hot water. Or simply, they will make you redo it. Although a few excuses are sometimes believed, don't take any chances.
Do not lay down.
Don't rest your head or your eyes. Again, you will fall asleep.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 135,660 times.
Very helpful
135,660&views
58 Co-authors
78% of people told us that this article helped them.
Becomean Author!英语句子sam.什么finish.his.homework.选择doesnot.donot.didnot.哪个为什么_百度知道
英语句子sam.什么finish.his.homework.选择doesnot.donot.didnot.哪个为什么
提问者采纳
如果是一般现在时选择 doesn&#39畅恭扳枷殖磺帮委爆莲;t要是有过去时的标志 选择didn't主语是I或We时 后面接do
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语句子的相关知识
其他1条回答
didn't
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据首字母提示,完成下列句子1.I feel very lovely because I live a-----2.We must try our b---- to finish our homework all by o----------- 3.Be careful!Donot be c---------- 4.Keep your hair a-------- from the fire please.5.Wang Fang did som_百度作业帮
根据首字母提示,完成下列句子1.I feel very lovely because I live a-----2.We must try our b---- to finish our homework all by o----------- 3.Be careful!Donot be c---------- 4.Keep your hair a-------- from the fire please.5.Wang Fang did som
根据首字母提示,完成下列句子1.I feel very lovely because I live a-----2.We must try our b---- to finish our homework all by o----------- 3.Be careful!Donot be c---------- 4.Keep your hair a-------- from the fire please.5.Wang Fang did something for her own s-------,so she was not badly h----------.
1.alone 2.best ourselves 3.carelss 4.away 5.safety hurt
1.第一句打错了,是lonely.填alone2.best
ourselves3.careless
5.safety hurt
1,alone2,best...ourselves3,careless4,away5,sake...hurt
1, alone 2,best 3, ourselves 4, careless 5, away 6,safety hurt我想一定是你弄错了.I think you _____ have _____ a mistake.Must I finish my homework now?No,you ______A.mustn’tB.can’tC.needn’tD.may notThis computer must be Mary’s,____?A.mustn’t itB.must itC.can’t it D.isn’t it露西和丽丽_百度作业帮
我想一定是你弄错了.I think you _____ have _____ a mistake.Must I finish my homework now?No,you ______A.mustn’tB.can’tC.needn’tD.may notThis computer must be Mary’s,____?A.mustn’t itB.must itC.can’t it D.isn’t it露西和丽丽
我想一定是你弄错了.I think you _____ have _____ a mistake.Must I finish my homework now?No,you ______A.mustn’tB.can’tC.needn’tD.may notThis computer must be Mary’s,____?A.mustn’t itB.must itC.can’t it D.isn’t it露西和丽丽看起来一模一样,她们一定是双胞胎姐妹.Lucy and Lily _______ _________ _________..They _____ ________ twin sisters.他把他们算到他最好的朋友里面He _______ them among his best friends.
must madeCDlook the samemust becounts
may makeCAare look sameshould be included
I think you must
have made a mistake.Must I finish my homework now?No, you ___C___A. mustn’tB. can’tC. needn’tD. may notThis computer must be Mary’s, __D__?A. ...Tim must finish all the housework before he gose to bed.改为同义句Tim must finish all the housework _____ _____ to bed.改为这个句型_百度作业帮
Tim must finish all the housework before he gose to bed.改为同义句Tim must finish all the housework _____ _____ to bed.改为这个句型
Tim must finish all the housework before he gose to bed.改为同义句Tim must finish all the housework _____ _____ to bed.改为这个句型
before going
before goes
Tim will not go to bed until he finishes all the housework.祝你学习愉快! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
Tim must finish all the housework before going to bed. Time必须在睡觉前完成所有的家务活。

我要回帖

更多关于 homework 的文章

随机推荐