英语题目解答都不想会,求解答

Yours,Li HuaDear David,I heard from you last Sunday. I know it is very difficult for you to remember the new words when you learn them.
There is some advice for you to follow.You should listen to tapes every day, and listen to English songs in your free time and watch Englisn movies and so on. You should spend more time talking with people in English,
You should be good at obseving all around you. Writing is also important for you to do. You can read more English magazines or story books. You should take more notes in class,You should ask your teachers
when you have trouble in remembering. Hope you can make great progress in your study.Yours, Li Hua【解析】试题分析:考生首先要认真阅读前面的提示认真审题,确定文章的中心。注意文章文体、人称和时态。所以在写作时,要尤其注意征求建议的语气。同时应选用合适的连接词或过渡词,使文章具有一定的连贯性。温馨提醒:考生必须认真查验是否有漏写情况,有无拼写错误及标点误用等。【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,作者很清晰的介绍了自己的学英语的方法步骤。此处用You should…..; You should spend more time talking with people in English,这些词组和句式的运用也让文章增色不少。考点:话题作文。 
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届安徽省八年级上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Grandma Li lived alone in an old building. She was old and didn’t like noise at all. The young man and woman
always made much noise every night, so she couldn’t
.When the young man and woman moved out of the building, Grandma Li was very
. Another young man moved in and Grandma Li thought, “Well, he
.”But at three o’clock the next morning, _____
Grandma Li was sleeping , some
woke her up . She
carefully. It was a dog. She thought, “There wasn’t any dog here before. It must be the young
him and telephoned the young man at once. Before the young man could say something, she stopped the call.Nothing more happened
four o’clock. Then Grandma Li’s telephone rang. When she answered the phone, she heard, “I’m the man upstairs. I’m sorry to trouble you, but I want to tell you I don’t have a dog at all!”1.A. upstairs
D. higher2.A. go to sleep
D. falls asleep3.A. sad
B. pleased
C. surprised
D. worried4.A. looked quiet
B. looks quite
C. looked quite
D. looks quiet5.A. at
D. before6.A. sound
D. voice7.A. heard
B. listened
C. was hearing
D. listened to8.A. man
D. mine9.A. angry with
B. angrier with
C. is angry with
D. was angry with10.A. when
D. until 
来源:2015届安徽名校八年级第一学期期中测试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,共5分)1.Mike goes to see his grandparents _________ (one) a week. 2.Exercise is
(health) for the mind and the body.3.This flower is _____ (good) than that one.4.Which city is ____________ (beautiful),Beijing,Shanghai or Hangzhou? 5.We ____________ (not have) enough money to buy food last night. 
题型:单项填空
Can you finish ____the book in about a week?A. reading
D. Reads 
.It’s bad for your eyes _____computer games too much.A. plays
D.to playing 
来源:2015届四川省九年级上学期入学考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day a poor farmer was taking a bag of rice to town. Suddenly the bag fell off his horse on the road. He didn’t know what to do about it because it was too heavy for him to lift by himself. He only hoped that somebody would soon pass by and help him.Just at this moment a man riding a horse came up to him. But the farmer was very disappointed when he saw who he was. It was the great man living nearby. The farmer had hoped to ask another farmer or a poor man like him.But to his surprise, the great man got off his horse as soon as he came near. He said to the farmer, “I see you need help, friend. How good it is that I’m here just at the right time.” Then he took one end of the bag, the farmer took the other. They together lifted and put it on the horse.“Sir,” asked the farmer, “how can I pay you?”“It’s quite easy,” the great man answered with a smile, “wherever you see anyone else in trouble, do the same for him.”1.What happened when the farmer went to town?A. His horse’s leg was hurtB. The bag fell from his horse.C. The farmer lost his bag.2.The farmer couldn’t lift the bag onto the horse by himself because ________.A. the bag was brokenB. the farmer was too oldC. the bag was too heavy for him to lift3.Why was the farmer very disappointed when he saw the great man?A. Because he thought the great man couldn’t help him.B. Because he thought the great man could take away his bag.C. Because he thought the great man couldn’t see him.4.Who helped the farmer?A. The great man.B. Another farmer.C. A poor man like him.5.If you see someone in trouble, what will you do?A. I’ll give some help if I know him or her.B. I won’t give any help unless he or she pays me money.C. I’ll volunteer to help him or her. 
---Hate c only love _________do that.---Martin Luther King, Jr.A. can
C. should 
It is much_________to do things well than do big things poorly.A. worse
B. funnier
C. better 
来源:2015届四川省实验学校八年级3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
- - -I have a cough and sore throat.
- - -Really?
You should ________.A. lie down and rest
B. drink some hot tea with honey
C. see a dentist 有个人想和我一起学英语 但我不想和他一起学我说已经讲完了现在就是做题你会跟不上的 但他还是要学 我该怎么办呢 求解答啊
急啊!!!_百度作业帮
有个人想和我一起学英语 但我不想和他一起学我说已经讲完了现在就是做题你会跟不上的 但他还是要学 我该怎么办呢 求解答啊
急啊!!!
有个人想和我一起学英语 但我不想和他一起学我说已经讲完了现在就是做题你会跟不上的 但他还是要学 我该怎么办呢 求解答啊
急啊!!!
尝试接受他,他跟不上是他的事,不用管他
婉转地跟他说:“你确定你行么?要不,我出几道题给你做一下,做对了,我们就一起学;做不出来,那我也没有办法了。”然后捏,你就出几道很难很难的题给他,然后……就没有然后了。如果关系不好的话,直接拒绝就行了,表用介么麻烦。 我这个办法行不?如果可以的话,求采纳!!!...
先给他点基础题做,让他自己总结。做事情只有靠自己才能得到进步,适当的时候拉一把别人。已知对于任意的实数,记号表示不超过的最大整数;将英文字母转化成密码,如,即变成,再如,即变成.根据已知例子求解.
由题意,密码对应的英语单词是,对应的英语单词是,对应的英语单词是,对应的英语单词是.(分)所以,翻译出来的一句英语是,意思是"兴趣是最好的老师".(分)
这是一道利用一次函数将英文字母转化成密码的题,题型新颖,难度较小.
3803@@3@@@@一次函数的应用@@@@@@253@@Math@@Junior@@$253@@2@@@@一次函数@@@@@@51@@Math@@Junior@@$51@@1@@@@函数@@@@@@7@@Math@@Junior@@$7@@0@@@@初中数学@@@@@@-1@@Math@@Junior@@
第三大题,第1小题
第三大题,第1小题
求解答 学习搜索引擎 | 赵岩,徐婷婷,韩磊不但是同班同学,而且是非常要好的朋友,三个人的学习成绩不相伯仲,且在整个年级中都遥遥领先,高中毕业后三个人都如愿的考入自己心慕已久的大学.后来三个人应母校邀请给全校学生作一次报告.报告后三个人还出了一道数学题:有一种密码把英文按字母分解,英文中的a,b,c,...,z26个字母(不论大小写)依次用1,2,3,...,26这26个自然数表示,并给出如下一个变换公式:y=\left\{\begin{array}{ccc}[\frac{x}{2}]+1(其中x是不超过26的正奇数)\\[\frac{x+1}{2}]+13(其中x是不超过26的正偶数)\end{array}\right.;已知对于任意的实数x,记号[x]表示不超过x的最大整数;将英文字母转化成密码,如8→[\frac{8+1}{2}]+13=17,即h变成q,再如11→[\frac{11}{2}]+1=6,即k变成f.他们给出下列一组密码:etwcvcjwejncjwwcabqcv,把它翻译出来就是一句很好的临别赠言.现在就请你把它翻译出来,并简单地写出翻译过程.我想自学英语求方法 我是一个一点点英语都不会的人_百度知道
我想自学英语求方法 我是一个一点点英语都不会的人
我觉得到还是报个班好点,对于一个全新的东西要是有人指点肯定效果要好,再说人多有那种气氛有机会练习说,等有一定基础再自学吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
先从最基础学起,像我们从小学拼音一样,一点点英语都不会是字母也不会吗?如果是一点基础都没有的话先学字母吧,下载个mp3,发音一定要学好,然后一定要勤背,语言这个东西就是记忆的比较多。。。
自学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想求助英语高手,最近看书碰到英语单词都不会读,发现自己好像不太会看字面意思读出来,请问怎样解决这个_百度知道
想求助英语高手,最近看书碰到英语单词都不会读,发现自己好像不太会看字面意思读出来,请问怎样解决这个
想求助英语高手,最近看书碰到英语单词都不会读,发现自己好像不太会看字面意思读出来,请问怎样解决这个问题?是应该去学英标吗?还有我在英译汉的时候总是觉得语序有问题,翻译成中文的时候应该按照什么样的语序呢?
提问者采纳
翻译很自由
你觉得语序正确
能够理解就行了
我觉得英语翻译成汉语应该语序不太一样,这才是我面临的困难
要调整成中国人习惯的语序
我非常爱你
我爱你非常
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐: