rest of the worldrest是什么意思思

Travel Malaysia | And the rest of the World
Fashion, trends, what most people go for, run after. Sometimes we are willing go over our budget on clothes that are expensive because of the brand. We buy on credit, that is, we buy on debts. Sometimes we choose one item (that we can’t exactly afford) over the other item (that is almost the same quality but cheaper) just because of the brand.
If you wanna keep up on the trends and the fashion, and is on a lower budget, it can still be done. Kenangan Wholesale City has it all! The entire gamut of clothes. You name it, you find it.
From baby to kids’ clothings, teenagers’ to young adults, brides to pregnant mothers, mothers to grandmothers, everything is there! Accessories for your ears, neck, wrist, hair, phone, iPad, iP bags, shoes, socks, and etc.
Traditional clothes (e.g. Cheong Sam, Baju Kurung, Baju Kebaya, etc), leopard prints, zebra prints, glitter clothings, polka dots, Korean/Japanese styles, clothings made of lace, jeans clothes, batik, pajamas, linen, bridal gown, evening gown, jeans, shorts, t-shirts and the list goes on and on.
It’s even better for young people who likes pretty little dresses t you can find these sweet dresses in a lot of the shops.
Here’s the catch, it’s cheaper than those clothes branded outside. Boutiques usually get their clothes from this place – well, not exactly from this mall but from the shops that are surrounding it.
Doesn’t the font look familiar?
There’s retail price and trading price. The more you buy for an article of clothing the cheaper it is. Therefore, it’s best to come with your friends (that’s if they don’t mind having similar clothes). Anyhow, sometimes the price might be the same as those sold in boutiques. It’ll be bad business done if this wholesale place sells their stuffs way cheaper than their regular costumers who own boutiques and who buy by the bulk.
Normally if you go out to the shops surrounding this mall, they won’t do business with you if you’re buying just one or two items. Even if you buy 10 pieces or more of different clothings, it’ll be a rare occasion of they sell it to you. They might sell it to you, but at retail price.
Kenangan Wholesale City is something like Korea’s Dongdaemun. The differences are Kenangan Wholesale City is more spacious, and goods are sold in MYR (and not divide by 1000 then X 3).Clothing-wise, Korea has its own fashion & trends & its four seasons and Malaysia has its melting pot of culture, traditions, and summer.
NOTE: Go for the basement parking. You won’t want to travel round and round up 8 floors straight to get to the parking lot above. Btw, parking is free until further notice.
This place is in KL, here’s the proof:
p.s. there’s this shop that sells Cath Kadison-like bags, backpacks, purses, and bag compartments.
This shop’s name caught my attention.
Tune in to my next post where I’ll talk about the food in Kenangan Wholesale City!
Here’s a snippet:
As more food, one of the most vital and significant for Malaysians, there’s at least ONE “Cha” (茶) Chatime, Each A Cup, and etc etc etc AT EVERY FLOOR.
Graffiti is a form of art. Contemporary graffiti usually utilizes spray paint on wall or markers on paper.
The word “graffiti” is actually ve however – presently, ‘graffiti’ connotes (usually illicit) artworks on public walls or a type of font. Talk about pejoration.
These ‘artworks’ can be seen all around the world, as well as in Malaysia. Sometimes, the graffiti we see is a mess or vandalism. Personally, I think graffiti d we all have our own ways of expression.
There is this certain part of Malaysia where graffiti is not illegal. In fact, there was a graffiti competition this year (2012) in February held near Central Market (Pasar Seni – Art Market).
The brown waters that flow below lead to the infamous Klang River. When it rains rather heavily, the waters woul burying those works of art with its brown waters. Surprising, those artwork did not seem to be weathered away by it.
p.s. I always wonder how they do it. It’s amazing!
I think twice about buying things online because of the shipping fee. I know, sometimes our own transportation fee (patrol, toll, time) amounts much more than the shipping fee. But still.
So what happens when it’s free shipping?! Free shipping from a trusted site. Zalora now provides free shipping, and so does COTTON ON!
The world is constantly changing, communication and transportation wise. With people so busy with especially with work and responsibilities, they have don’t much time to browse through malls for the best bargains.
Things have certainly changed since the inception of World Wide W we can now connect with continents across the oceans within just a few moements (clicks) of our fingers. If we were to time travel and tell this to the people half a century back, we might have been called heretics and be burned at the stake.
Now is the best time to shop for clothes, shoes, accessories, stationaries, and yada yada for yourself, birthdays, weddings!, and also Christmas in Cotton On.
WHY? Because it’s on crazy sale, there’s free shipping BY FedEx! When I say crazy, I meant crazy! Go to the COTTON ON website and you can change the currency based on where you are located. There’s free shipping to Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
FedEx is a trusted shipping company. You can track where your package is at (my lastest package went from Singapore to the Phillippines, to China, then to Malaysia in 4 days.) When FedEx tells you the package will arrive on 3rd October, IT WILL ARRIVE ON 3RD OCTOBER.
You don’t need to worry about shipping fragile items like glass. My lastest package had 4 glass items in there and NOT A SCRATCH. If the delivery was unsuccessful (meaning there was no one to accept the package when they sent it) you can actually call and ask them to send it to a different address (e.g. your college/university/etc).We were together, I forgot the rest of the world是什么意思_百度知道
We were together, I forgot the rest of the world是什么意思
提问者采纳
当我们在一起的时候,我忘了其他
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
我们在一起的时候,我忘掉了其余的世界(你是我心里的唯一)多谢采纳
我们在一起,我忘了其余的世界麻烦楼主设为最佳的!
当我们在一起,你是我的整个天下。
我们在一起,我忘了世界其他
我们在一起的时候我忘掉了剩余的世界(我的眼里只有你)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁#RESTOFTHEWORLD
REST OF THE WORLD = BEST OF THE WORLD
Created by Branko and Kalaf, REST OF THE WORLD is born from the desire to create a unisex streetwear fashion label that would complement the work done by Enchufada, the Lisbon-based record label and Global Club Music hub. During these last 10 years with
the two musicians and cultural activists have opened their minds to innovative sounds, cultures and artistic movements from distant places, such as Luanda, Caracas or S?o Paulo, exploring all those places in search of what the regular travel shows usually miss.
This global view of art and culture is now carried into the fashion world. Our designs are inspired by music, urban scenes, remote tropical destinations and a deep love for the Internet and the way people interact in the age of self-promotion.
REST OF THE WORLD recognizes the role that clothing and accessories play in our daily lives and aims to simplify the relationship between style and comfort. Our designs strive to go beyond trends and to create timeless pieces for all social situations that one could face while exploring the world.
All our garments are manufactured from natural fibers in the North of Portugal with great care by local production units.
Created by Branko and Kalaf, REST OF THE WORLD is born from the desire to create a unisex streetwear fashion label that would complement the work done by , the Lisbon-based record label and Global Club Music hub. During these last 10 years with Enchufada the two musicians and cultural activists have opened their minds to innovative sounds, cultures and artistic movements from distant places, such as Luanda, Caracas or S?o Paulo, exploring all those places in search of what the regular travel shows usually miss.
This global view of art and culture is now carried into the fashion world. Our designs are inspired by music, urban scenes, remote tropical destinations and a deep love for the Internet and the way people interact in the age of self-promotion.
REST OF THE WORLD recognizes the role that clothing and accessories play in our daily lives and aims to simplify the relationship between style and comfort. Our designs strive to go beyond trends and to create timeless pieces for all social situations that one could face while exploring the world.
All our garments are manufactured from natural fibers in the North of Portugal with great care by local production units.
Graphic Design:

我要回帖

更多关于 rest是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐