阅读下列规则,将每条规定前的序号填写在适当位置 Mr.Baker is writing for myselfsome rules for the

1、1. drove 2. paid 3. born 4. take 5. tired 6. traveler 7. mind 8. listen 9. while 10. turned
科目:初中英语
来源:山东省中考真题
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和首字母提示,在每个空白处填入一个适当的单词。 &&&& A girl's eight-year travel in Tibet "For those who haven't been to Tibet, T for those who have (1) a______ been there, Tibet is a remembrance (记忆)." said Li Wan, a graduate (2) f______ Zhongshan University. "To local Tibetans, Tibet is a way of life. But to me, living there is my like-time goal." &&&& Ms. Li suddenly showed her strong (3) i______ in Tibet after having worked in a company for less than three months. Since 1998, Li has been (4) s______ most of her time in a war that is a challenge to her life-she has got to almost every (5) c______ of Tibet within 8 years. &&&& Li's first trip to Tibet was only out of her loving freedom. She enterd Tibet along the Yunnan-Tibetan road. Although she couldn't speak a word of Tibetan language, this did not really (6) s______ her from talking with local (7) p______ successfully. "To me, they are free, happy and (8) c______ to nature (大自然). It appears to me that people should live in this way, singing while working, dancing while living," Li said. Li (9) d______ Tibet in words and photos."My goal (目标) in the (10) n______ ten years is to make a good documentary." said Li.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和首字母提示,在每个空白处填入一个适当的单词。
&&&& Mr Baker was a driver. He (1) d &&&&&&&a truck for a factory. He often went to town and cities for away from his home. The factory (2) p.&&&&&&&& &him much and he had no time to look after his family. His wife was usually ill after their youngest son Peter was (3)b &&&&&&&&&. So he had to (4) t &&&&&&&&&&little Peter with him. The boy likes traveling and never feels (5) t&&&&&&
&&&& Now Peter is fifteen. He doesn' t like all his subjects. But he likes geography very much. He works hard at it and wants to be a (6) t&&&&&&&&& . So he does well in it. Sometimes he fails in his maths, history or some other subjects, but he doesn' t (7) m &&&&&&&&&&it.
&&&& Now Class were having history. Miss Smith was telling the class about James I. Peter didn' t (8) 1&&&&&&&&&& to her. The teacher noticed it and asked, &What was the first thing James I did on the coming to the throne(王位), Peter?&
&&&& The boy couldn' t answer at all. He thought for a (9) w&&&&&&&&&& and said,& &He sat down, Miss.&
&&&& All the children began to laugh and Peter' s face (10) t &&&&&&&&&red.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和首字母提示,在每个空白处填入一个适当的单词。&&&&&&&&&& UNICEF (联合国儿童基金会) is part of the UN. It was (1)&&&&&&& up in 1946 after World War Ⅱ in Europe to help children. These (2) p&&&&&& children's lives we’re changed (3) b&&&&&& of the war at that time. Now, UNICEF works all over the (4)w&&&&&& .It provides clean water, food and education for children in many (5)&&&&&& . It helps children keep (6) h&&&&&&& and go to school, it collects money by(7) s&&&&&&& Christmas cards and organizing other activities. It helps, governments and families to (8) m&&&&& the world a better place for children. All children should go to school instead of (9) w&&&&&&& to support their families. They should be sent to the (10)h &&&&&&&&when they are ill. They should also be treated with kindness.
Young people are often unhappy when they are with their parents. They say that their parents don't understand them. They often think their parents are too (1) s&&& &with them, and they are never (2) g&&&& enough space.
Parents often find it difficult to win their children′s trust and they seem to forget (3)h&&&&& they themselves felt when they were young. For example, young people like to do things (4) w&&&&&& much thinking. It's one of their ways to show that they grow up and they can deal with any difficult things.
When you want your parents to let you do something, you will (5) s&&&&&& &&&&&&&&more easily if you ask them before you really start doing it.
Young people often make their parents (6) a&&&&&&& by clothes they want, the music they enjoy and something else. But they don't mean to cause any (7) t&&& 。They just feel that in this way they can be cut off from the old people's world and they want to make a new culture of their (8) o&&&& . And if their parents don't like their music or clothes or their manner of speech, the young people feel very happy.
& &&Sometimes they even don′t want their parents to say &No& to what they do. They want to stay at home (9) a&&&&&& and do what they like. If you plan to control your life, you'd better win your parents first and try your best to make them understand you. If your parents see that you have high sense of responsibility (责任), they will certainly give you the right to make(10)d&&&&&&& by yourself.
A farmer went to town to sell his vegetables. It was snowing that afternoon and there were few people in the street. When his vegetables were (1) s&&&&& &out, it was dark. On his way home, he saw a man (2) 1&&&&& &on the snow. He put his basket on the ground and was going to help the man (3) g&&&&& &up. At that time he found that the man was dead and there was much blood(血)on the ground. He was so (4) s&&&&&& &that he ran away quickly, (5) w&&&&& &taking his basket away. The next morning, the farmer was taken to the police station. After showing the basket, an officer asked, &Is it (6) y&&&&& &?”
&&&&& &Yes, sir,& the farmer answered.
&&&&& &When did you see the dead man?&&&&&&
&At about seven yesterday evening. &&&&&&
&Do you know who (7) k&&&&&& &him?&
&&&&& &No, sir. &
&&&&& The officer (8) b&&&&& &out a knife and asked, &Have you ever seen it?&&&&&&
&No, sir. &
&&&&& The officer became angry and told a policeman to beat him up.
&&&&& That afternoon the officer went on with the trying (审问 ). (9) P&&&&& &to the knife, the officer asked again, &Have you ever seen it?&
&&&&& &Yes, sir. &
&&&&& &Well,& the officer became (10) e&&&&&& &and asked, &but when and where?&&&&&&&
&I saw it here this morning, sir. &
来源:101网校同步练习 初二英语 外研版课标本 外研版课标本
阅读下面短文,根据段文内容和每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的词,使短文意思完整。
  Mark Twain was a great American writer, and he was a  1   a famous speaker.He liked to tell funny stories to m  2   people laugh.He also like to play jokes on his friends.
  Once Mark Twain was traveling with a friend of h  3  .His friend l  4   his money, so he asked Mark Twain to buy a train ticket for him.
  “ B  5   I don’t have enough money to buy two tickets,” said Mark Twain.His friends didn’t know what to do.
  “ You can hide under my seat when the conductor c  6   to check the tickets” Mark Twain said to him.
  When the conductor came to check the tickets, Mark Twain gave his two tickets, one for h  7   and the other for hid friend.He said to the conductor, “My friend is a s  8   man.When he travels on a train, he does not like to sit on the seat.He likes to lie on the f  9   under the seat.” Everyone in the train looked at his friend under the seat and l  10  .
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的词,使短文意思完整。
  The 26-year-old Sui Feifei who is known as “beauty” on the sports ground shines in basketball games.B  1   her pretty face and her talent(才能)attract many sports fans.
  Because Sui is one of the top basketball p  2   in Asia, she was chosen to play in the WNBA(Women’s NBA)IN THE us.It’s the f  3   time she has worked abroad.She said she was ready for the challenges ahead.She finds friendship and help from her teammates and fans.So she always has confidence in h  4  .much of her confidence comes from her good s  5   English.
  “My best point is that I enjoy speaking-I’m never afraid to o  6   my mouth!” She likes speaking English to o  7  .
  Off the sports ground, she is a good writer.She reads w  8  , from foreign novels to Chinese Kungfu stories.That makes her love writing very much.She writes for many newspapers, and she enjoys k  9   diaries.She feels free to put her t  10   down on paper.
  This is Sui Feifei, a popular new star.
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容和每个空格中所给的词首字母填入适当的词,使短文意思完整。
  All over the world people enjoy s  1  .Sports are good for people’s h  2   Many people like to watch o  3   play sports.They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to sit in front of them.Some people like to t  4   part in sports themselves.
  Sports change with the s  5  .People play different games in different season.Some-times they play I  6   the room Sometimes they play outside.We can find sports here and there.Some sports are r  7   interesting and people everywhere like them.Football, f  8   example, is very popular in the world.People from d  9   countries cannot understand each other, but after a game they often become very f  10   to each other.
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和首字母提示,在短文空白处填入适当的单词,使短文内容通顺、合理。并将完整的单词填写在答题卡的相应位置上。Tuesday, 4th MayHurray! I’ve just met my all-time hero — Wong Kam-Po. I’ve seen him many t&&【小题1】&&&&on television, but it was fantastic to meet him in person because c&&【小题2】&&&is my favourite sport. I’d love to be a professional cyclist (自行车手) one day.I arrived at Shangri-La Hotel on Sunday to meet my family for lunch, when I found out that Wong Kam-po was giving a talk there. I decided to l&&【小题3】&&&to the talk instead. Wong talked about w&&【小题4】&&&&the gold medal at the 2006 Asian Games. He said he felt very p&&【小题5】&&&&&of himself and his teammates. He explained how he and his team prepared themselves for races.After the talk, I went up to him and introduced m&&【小题6】&&&. I asked him f&&【小题7】&&&some advice to improve my riding skills. I was a bit nervous s&【小题8】&&&&I couldn’t express myself very well. Wong said that we needed to believe in ourselves and should never give u&&【小题9】&&&.It was a fantastic e&【小题10】&&&&&and I really enjoyed talking to my hero!
来源:2011年湖南省湘西市中考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和首字母提示,在短文空白处填入适当的单词,使短文内容通顺、合理。并将完整的单词填写在答题卡的相应位置上。
Tuesday, 4th May
Hurray! I’ve
just met my all-time hero — Wong Kam-Po. I’ve seen him many t&& 1.&&& &on television, but it was
fantastic to meet him in person because c&& 2.&& &is my favourite sport. I’d love to be a professional cyclist (自行车手) one day.
I arrived at Shangri-La Hotel on
Sunday to meet my family for lunch, when I found out that Wong Kam-po was
giving a talk there. I decided to l&& 3.&& &to the talk instead. Wong talked about
w&& 4.&&& &the gold medal at the 2006
Asian Games. He said he felt very p&& 5.&&& &&of himself and his
teammates. He explained how he and his team prepared themselves for races.
After the talk, I went up to him
and introduced m&& 6.&&&
. I asked him f&&
7.&& &some advice to improve my
riding skills. I was a bit nervous s& 8.&&& &I couldn’t express myself very well. Wong said that we needed to believe
in ourselves and should never give u&& 9.&&& .
It was a fantastic e& 10.&&& &&and I really enjoyed
talking to my hero!

我要回帖

更多关于 writing sample 的文章

随机推荐