续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版英语七年级上册课程基础训练unit4
人​教​版​英​语​七​年​级​上​册​课​程​基​础​训​练​,​扫​描​版​,​可​以​用​于​课​堂​上​讲​课​,​u​n​i​t​ ​4
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢用适当的句子完成对话.A:Who's that?B:_____,Yan Bin.Hello!Tom.A:Hello!e in,please.B:Thanks you.Is everyone at home?)A:Yes,_____.B:Thanks.A:_____,dad,mum,this is my friend,Yan Bin.Yan Bin,this is my mother and this is my fathe_百度作业帮
用适当的句子完成对话.A:Who's that?B:_____,Yan Bin.Hello!Tom.A:Hello!e in,please.B:Thanks you.Is everyone at home?)A:Yes,_____.B:Thanks.A:_____,dad,mum,this is my friend,Yan Bin.Yan Bin,this is my mother and this is my fathe
用适当的句子完成对话.A:Who's that?B:_____,Yan Bin.Hello!Tom.A:Hello!e in,please.B:Thanks you.Is everyone at home?)A:Yes,_____.B:Thanks.A:_____,dad,mum,this is my friend,Yan Bin.Yan Bin,this is my mother and this is my father.B:______.C:Nice to see you,too._____.B:Thanks.
it is they are they are Nice to see you.welcome to our home
He is everyone is here HeyNice to meet Welcome1.What does your mother____?A.to want to buy B.want to buy C.want buy D.to want buy2.____are Kate and Billy.A.Her name B.His names C.They names D.Their names3.What's____today?——Books exhibition.A.in B.at C.under D.on4.Is it under the table?——_百度作业帮
1.What does your mother____?A.to want to buy B.want to buy C.want buy D.to want buy2.____are Kate and Billy.A.Her name B.His names C.They names D.Their names3.What's____today?——Books exhibition.A.in B.at C.under D.on4.Is it under the table?——
1.What does your mother____?A.to want to buy B.want to buy C.want buy D.to want buy2.____are Kate and Billy.A.Her name B.His names C.They names D.Their names3.What's____today?——Books exhibition.A.in B.at C.under D.on4.Is it under the table?——No,it isn't.Oh,____it is.____on the bookcase.第四题没选项
1.B2.D3.D4.Here/There Right/Just/It's
BDD第四题没选项
1.B 2.D 3. D 4, ....没有选项啊.. 如果是填空 应该是 THERE; IT'S
2.B3.A4.This In2010成都小升初分班考试题英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2010成都小升初分班考试题英语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读