以“my yearbook"为题写一篇初二英语作文范文80字要有翻译初二的

帮我写一篇英语小作文,以My dream jod 为题,还要把英语作文翻译成中文_百度知道
帮我写一篇英语小作文,以My dream jod 为题,还要把英语作文翻译成中文
我想成为一名律师,then I will read lots of     law books,next I will pratice law every day..     I am sure my dream will come true in the future在未来的日子。所以,我将尽我所能了解的法律。因为我觉得律师可以帮助人们与他们的知识.In the future.     So,每天最后,I want to be a lawyer,我会去法学院改善我国的法律,明年我会实践法.     Because I think a lawyer can help people with their knowledge.what can I do,finally I will go to     LAW SCHOOL improve my law?     First I will try my best to learn law?首先.我能做些什么呢,那么我将阅读了大量法律书籍
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写篇英语作文!好的给30分!高手进!初二水平要求是:以My dream job 或My New Year's resolutions为题写一篇100-110字作文!初二水平!能被选入最佳作文!翻译也都有!给50_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写篇英语作文!好的给30分!高手进!初二水平要求是:以My dream job 或My New Year's resolutions为题写一篇100-110字作文!初二水平!能被选入最佳作文!翻译也都有!给50
帮忙写篇英语作文!好的给30分!高手进!初二水平要求是:以My dream job 或My New Year's resolutions为题写一篇100-110字作文!初二水平!能被选入最佳作文!翻译也都有!给50
MySpringFestival Last year’s Spring Festival is special.My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai.My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them.And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.On New Year’s Eve,my father and my uncle talked about their work together.My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes.At about six o’clock,we had a special family dinner.We all thought the dumplings were delicious.On the first day of the New Year,we visited our relatives.In the afternoon,we went shopping in Jiefanf Road.My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs.He likes Jay’s music very much.There were so many people on the road.It was more alive than any other time of a year.On the second and the third days,we spent a wonderful weekend in the country.There were much bigger trees than in the city.And the animals were more beautiful than in the city.We all enjoyed ourselves.I had an interesting Spring Festival.How about you?
Everytime I am asked what I want to do in the future. I think a minute and say being a doctor is my dream job.
Doctor is an other kind of artist who does human art by fighting with diseases and...请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译要求:必须用上.一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译要求:必须用上.一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译要求:必须用上.一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态
My dream is to be a teacher,because i like to be with young people I'm working hard now
my dream will
come true in the future .i used to be a naughty student .with my teacher's help,i have changed a lot which leads my dream of being a teacher .i am sure i will realizemy dream.
我的梦想是成为一名教师,因为我喜欢和年轻人在一起  我很勤奋,以便将来我的梦想成真.  我过去是个淘气的学生.在我的老师的帮助下,我已经改变了  这导致了我做一名教师的梦想.我相信我的梦想一定会实现的  .以“national day”为题。写一篇英语作为。不少于80字~~急啊~~~要有汉语翻译- -_百度知道
以“national day”为题。写一篇英语作为。不少于80字~~急啊~~~要有汉语翻译- -
上网!!,带有生活的,反正就是国庆节这一天的活动。要翻译啊。非常常见的,不得少于80字。、!。,初二的。我可以追加分、。不然我胡乱的抄上去又不知道什么意思、。。我在家里干什么!。拜托了~~~~~ 寒。!。比如说在家里看电视!主要就是说、急啊~~~如果有好的!
提问者采纳
at last 。oh,because in common day ,我们会一起去网吧玩CS,then,没有时间去玩儿?first ,我会和我的朋友一起去吃肯德基,今天是国庆节,最后,we will play gunfight game in
internet bar ,这是非常宝贵的?我如何度过这7天呢,we students only can study ,this is very valuable 。How I can spend this 7 days ,在高档影院this is national day ,without anytime to play,我们还会一起在晚上的月光下吃一碗牛肉拉面,我们学生只能学习,我很高兴?because school give us 7 day holiday,why,首先,因为在平时,within a inch of we forget to eat a bowl of hand pulled noodle of beef in the moon,其次。差点忘了,为什么,因为学校给我们放了7天假,我们会一起去看电影,study,study,we will see films in advanced cinema ,I will go to eat KFC with my friends,I am very glad
提问者评价
谢谢你咯,只有你给我翻译了的。非常感谢。虽然其中有些被我修改了- -、thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
National Day It is known to everyone:Oct,1st is our National Day.At this day I went to street and saw something.Now I will tell you! At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people!With difficult we got up the bus and felt very crowed.The traffic was so bad too!I cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street.What were worse there were even more people!In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day!Nest time I prefer to stay at home and study!
I had a long holiday for National Day .I was very happy, because I could do anything I want.
During those days. I enjoyed myself. At first, I went to the zoo to see lovely animals. And then. I went to the sea world to see beautiful fishes. That was very interesting. Secondly I went for a trip with my parents, we went to Linxia to visit my grandparents and to eat minority’s foods. We rode horse on the grassland and had a fun with local children. It was very exciting. After that, I held a party and invited some of my best friends to visit my house. My mother bought a lot of tasty foods for us, we also took many photos on the party. We played very hap...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文 MY HOBBIES我的爱好 以前的和现在都要写 最好60-80词 要有翻译_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二英语作文 MY HOBBIES我的爱好 以前的和现在都要写 最好60-80词 要有翻译
初二英语作文 MY HOBBIES我的爱好 以前的和现在都要写 最好60-80词 要有翻译
My hobbies Everyone has their hobbies. I want to tell you about my hobbies.In my memory, music makes me relaxing ,when I am sad or in trouble. I listen to music, too. Some good music can make me feel warm , and I can become happier or more excited with the wonderful music . So music is very important in my life .Another hobby is English. I like English best. It lets me have the sense of achievement when I get good grades. In the past eleven years, I think it’s very important in my future. Expecially for the children and young people.And hobbies are more important for me. They make my daily life wonderful and colorful. By the way ,what’s your hobby? Hi! My dear friends and relatives, nice to see you again. I am **. Today I'd like to share my hobbies with you. First,the most interesting hobby of mine is travelling.As you know,our country has a lot of wonderful scenic sports.Tell you the truth,travel all over these area one day is one of my dreams.And I have been to DaLian,WuHan,BeiJing and TianJing so far.The sea I saw in DaLian,the hot I felt in WuHan,the history I touch in BeiJing and TianJing.All of these are different from the normal time. In a word,the different local customs and practices let me learnt alot.I think travelling is not only a course of playing,but also a course of learning. Of course,travelling need a long time.If the sparetime is short,I have some other hobbies.Such as reading,surfing on the internet and taking photos.By these ways,I know something I can not know by travelling. At last,Ijust want to say,hobbies are important.We can enjoy our lives by good hobbies.Choose the most usefull hobbie for yourselves.Let's enjoy it. That's what I want to say.Thank you for your hearing. 我要最佳My hobbies Different people have different hobbies. I used to listen to music in my spare time.Listening to music helped me relax when I was tired.It also brought me happiness.My interests are playing the piano all the time.Now my hobbies are sports like playing basketball and swimming.I think playing basketball makes me strong.Swimming is a good way to keep fit and it can help to keep my heart and lungs healthy. What hobbies do you have?Can you tell me? I think your hobby is very excellent. My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays. It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals and kind people. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day. Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English and improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this. 今年的暑假生活非常愉快.我去农村过暑假.那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们.在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活.每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情. 除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课.我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高.他们的父母为此很感激我. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays this year. I liked green plants, clear rivers and lovely amimals there.I breathed the fresh air on the mountain and sometimes I went swimming in the river. I kept a diary every day. I liked not only the scene of the countryside, but also the people there. I helped them to do farm work. I also helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. The children were interested in English. They were good at reading and writing, but did not do well in listening and speaking. I helped them improve their listening and speaking. Their parents thought highly of me. I realized that knowledge is greatly needed in the countryside. 今年我去农村过暑假.我喜欢那儿绿油油的植物,清澈的小河和可爱的动物.我在山上呼吸新鲜的空气,有时在河里游泳.我每天记日记. 我不仅喜欢那里的景色,而且喜欢那里的人.我帮他们干农活,帮助邻家的孩子复习功课.孩子们对英语很感兴趣,他们在读、写方面很好,但听、说不好.我帮助他们提高听、说能力,他们的父母高度赞扬了我.我意识到农村确实需要知识.
My HobbiesI'm a 13-year-old boy,I am very outgoing and I have many hobbies.I love playing football,because I think it is very interesting.I like learning English ,I study it by memorizing new wor...

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文题目大全 的文章

随机推荐