初中英语作文文

最新英语作文信息、英语作文范文下载、英语作文模板下载信息由沪江网提供在下面文本框中输入要批改的文章:
English is a internationaly language which becomes importantly for modern world.
In China, English is took to be a foreigh language which many student choosed to learn. They begin to studying English at a early age. They use at least one hour to learn English knowledges a day. Even kids in kindergarten have begun learning simple words. That's a good phenomenan, for English is essential nowadays.
In addition to, some people think English is superior than Chinese. In me opinion, though English is for great significance, but English is after all a foreign language. it is hard for people to see eye to eye. English do help us read English original works, but Chinese helps us learn a true China. Only by characters Chinese literature can send off its brilliance. Learning a country's culture, especial its classic culture, the first thing is learn its language. Because of we are Chinese, why do we give up our mother tongue and learn our owne culture through a foreign language?
分数评语:发表日期:
When I lived in my hometown, I liked raining so much, because sometimes I could see the rainbow, it is so beautiful and attractive. I remembered the first time when I saw the rainbow. ...
发表日期:
Last week, I finished my middle school life and I would be in high school soon. I had my graduation ceremony. My parents came to my school and joined the ceremony....
发表日期:
Since I go to middle school, I live far away from my hometown, I have few time to stay with my grandma who can cook the delicious food for me. ...
发表日期:
Last week, a friend of mine came to visit me, I felt so surprised, because we lose touch for many years, he was my classmate when I was in primary school, now five years has passed, both of us have entered college....
发表日期:
I like to take pictures so much, when I go to the different place, I will ask my parents to take picture for me. Taking picture helps me record my life. I want to see what has happened to me when I look back at my life when I grow up....
发表日期:
Before I entered the middle school, I felt so worried about the life in middle school, because my cousin told me that I would have to compete with so many excellent students....
发表日期:
When I was in middle school, I heard the English song Baby One More Time. Then I saw the music record, the girl was so sweet and pretty. She danced so well in the record, she was full of energy. ...
发表日期:
I remember once upon a time, when I was running 800meters, I felt there seemed to be the impossible mission for me, I wanted to give up, then my teacher told me that I should not think about the 800meters, I should set up 100meters for myself, then I wouldn&t be so tired....
发表日期:
Two years ago, I saw a horrible movie, in the movie, the spider became a monster and ate people, from then now, I was afraid of spider very much. When I see the spider, I will cry out and try to run away. ...
发表日期:
Being a monitor is my dream, because I think it is so cool and I will have the power. So when I go into the middle school, I make my effort to be a monitor, luckily, all of my classmates trust me and elect me as their monitor....
发表日期:
Last week, I went to the theater with my friends, we wanted to see the hot movie, The Fast and the Furious7, many of my friends suggested me to see, they said it was so awesome. ...
发表日期:
Since I was small, I was so curious about the beach, because in my home, I never have the chance to see the real beach. It happens to me that my friends planned to go to Beihai this weekend, ...
发表日期:
Today, I saw the inspiring news that the seeing eye dogs would be allowed to get on the train. People paid a lot of attention to this news, most people were embracing this policy, they thought that it was reasonable for the seeing eye dog to get on the train, it means giving the special care of the ...
发表日期:
David Beckham, his family is believed to be the coolest family in the world. He has three handsome boys and a lovely girl. To me, I am very interested in the big brother, he is not only look very handsome, but also very considerate to his sister....
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有订阅每日学英语:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐