帮忙翻译初一下册英语书翻译,谢谢

请帮忙翻译一下这段英语 谢谢_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下这段英语 谢谢
面料为牛津布,填充海绵,里料为全涤卷毛绒面料涤纶防水涂层,填充海绵,里料全涤滚束毛上面这两句话怎么翻译成英语呀 请大家帮帮我!谢谢!!(请不要使用翻译器哦)
提问者采纳
the lining is Oxford cloth, filled with spunge, inner lining being Polyester nap cloth.the lining is Polyester Waterproof Coating, filled with spunge, inner lining being Polyester rolled bundle of hair.
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
第一句是Fabric for the Oxford cloth, filled with sponge, lining in polyester nap cloth第二句是Fabric of Polyester Waterproof coating, filled with sponge, material of polyester wool roller beam谢谢,请楼主看完满意后,请采纳!因为我真的很需要,我才一级,我想升级啊!呜呜呜告诉你,我可是专业,学英语的高手哦
第一:Fabric for the Oxford cloth, filled with sponge, lining in polyester nap cloth第二:Fabric of Polyester Waterproof coating, filled with sponge, material of polyester wool roller beam望楼主采纳,谢谢
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢~~!!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢~~!!!!
你好呀,有段时间不联系了,最近忙吗?是不是还是经常北京上海的两地飞呢?我下周就要去西藏啦,但愿不要晒成“小黑”回来~~最近医院看病的人特多,你自己也要多注意身体呀~~繁忙工作的同时最好能保持锻炼,它可以很好的放松我们的心情。好啦,先说到这吧,向你问个好,再联系咯~~
提问者采纳
Hi, how are you? It's been a while since we last talked. How have you been?Do you still fly between Beijing and Shanghai frequently?I will leave for Tibet next week. I hope I'm not coming back suntanned a black guy.A lot of people visit their doctors these days. So please be careful and take good care of yourself. Better work out while you're busy with your work. Working out can help us relax.I'll stop here. Keep in touch.Best regards,这样就可以发出去了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他9条回答
Dear XXX,How are you going these days? We have been out of contact for a bit long time and are you busy recently?I will go to Tibet next week and I wish I wouldnt be the suntan when I go back.There are many patients recently in hospital. Take care of yourself. Keep doing exercises when you work hard because it will make you relax.That's all and please keep in touch with me.Best regardsYours SincerelyXXX
Hey, how's it going? It's been a while, been busy?Still flying between Beijing and Shanghai all the time?I'm going to Tibet next week. Hopefully I won't be &a little black one& when I come back. There are so many patients in the hospital these days. You have to take care of yourself too. Exercise when you get a chance out of your busy work - it relaxes us good. Alright then, this is it. Just to say hi. Keep in touch. :)
Hello, have time contact, a recently?If both Beijing and Shanghai are often fly?Next week I will go to Tibet, may not become &black& back ~ ~Recently, the one big hospital you pay more attention to body ah ~ ~ is busy work best can maintain exercise, it can be very good relax our mood.Well, first say to this, ask you a good, then contact luo ~ ~希望对你有所帮助
Hi, we have no contact for a long time. Are you busy recently? Do u still move between Beijing and Shanghai frequently?I'll go to Tibet next week and hope not become sunburned.Lately more people go to hospital. Please do take good care of yourself.If you can find time in your busy schedule to exercise, it can be very good to relax our mind. Well, let's take leave of it.
Send you my best.Keep contact!
hey, long time no see. How's everything going recently?Do you still travel between Beijing and Shanghai often?I am heading to Tibet next week, hopefully I wont get over tanned there.Lots of people got sick recently, take care~ Try to squeeze workout into your busy day 'coz it would recharge and relax your body and mind.Ok, that's my point. You have a good day.Keep in touch and see you around.Best,XXX
你好呀,有段时间不联系了,最近忙吗?
是不是还是经常北京上海的两地飞呢?
我下周就要去西藏啦,但愿不要晒成“小黑”回来~~
最近医院看病的人特多,你自己也要多注意身体呀~~繁忙工作的同时最好能保持锻炼,它可以很好的放松我们的心情。
好啦,先说到这吧,向你问个好,再联系咯~~
You okay, there was a time not contacted, most recently for you?
Beijing Shanghai is still often the two to fly it?
I would go to Tibetnext week, hopefully will not tan, &black& come back ~ ~
The nearest hospital for treatment, were Trinidad and Tobago, you have to pay more attention to the body~ ~ busy work, would also be desirable to maintain exercise, it can be very good to rel...
How are you? Long time no see. How's going on these days?Are you still going back and forth between Beijing and Shanghai?I will go to Tibet next week, hope I won't get too tanned.Many people go to the hosptial recently. You should take care of yourself also. Working out during your spare time can help you relax yourself.All right, let me stop here. Just want to say hi, I will contect you later.
你好呀,有段时间不联系了,最近忙吗?
Hi. We haven't talked in a while. Have you been busy?
是不是还是经常北京上海的两地飞呢?
Do you still fly back and forth between beijing and shanghai?
我下周就要去西藏啦,但愿不要晒成“小黑”回来~~
I'm flying to Tibet next week. Let's hope I don't overtann.
最近医院看病的人特多,你自己也要多注意身体呀~~繁忙工作的同时最好能保持锻炼,它可以很好的放松我们的心情。
The hospital is so busy these days. Take care of yourself, and don't get sick. Although work may keep you from taking time for yourself, stay healthy! Exercise is the best way to relax.
好啦,先说到这吧,向你问个好,再联系咯~~
Okay. I just w...
Hi,long time no see,how is everything going with you?Are you still busy flying to Beijing and Shanghai?Next week I will go to Tibet,I wish I won't be black after going there.Recently,there are lots of people go to the hosptial to see the doctor,so you should take care of youself and keep exercising though the busy work because it can help us to relax well.All right,stop here.Be fine and keep in touch~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下成英文、谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下成英文、谢谢
承X国XX有限公司将你公司作为大有希望的中国棉布买主介绍给我公司。棉布属于我公司经营范围,我们愿(将乐于)与你公司建立直接的业务关系。为使你公司对我公司可供出口的各种棉布的概况有所了解,现随函寄去商品小册子和价目单各一份。一旦接到你公司的具体询价信,当即航邮寄去我公司的报价单和样本。盼佳音假设您通过Rochester Industries 公司得知DynaPower 公司得掌上电脑(pocket computer)。您撰写电邮向该公司查询产品资料以及在香港市场是否有潜力。您要索取宣传手册、价格等重要资料,同时也想询问该公司在香港是否有代理商。您想借此机会附上贵公司(Super e-Notes, Ltd.)的宣传手册,介绍有关情况。1.请在你地区尽力推销这种新产品。(to promote)2.我公司专营化工品进口业务。(to specialize in/to be specialized in )3.按照你方要求,我们把样品另邮你处。(under separate cover/by separate mail)4.我们喜欢这种款式而不是那种。(to prefer…to…)5.贵方一定很清楚运费近来已上涨了。(be aware that)6.这是一种理想的木材代用品。(substitute n.)7.由于所需型号脱销,我们将用下列型号代替。(to replace …. by/with)8.试销订货会使你们相信我们产品的优质。(a trial order, to convince sb. of sth.)× ×先生:
我们确认收到贵公司维生素C的第PL-23号订单,交货期为六、七月。
我公司将按照双方协议的时间表,根据我公司4月19日报价中所列条件进行发货。
希望这批订货能使贵方满意,并盼今后不断向我订货。
国贸专业人士回答
提问者采纳
Bearing X country XX Co., LTD. Will your company as a promising Chinese cotton buyers introduce. The company's business scope cotton belongs to me, we wish to you (to be) to establish direct business relations company.To make your company to our company for export various cotton profiles, enclosing commodity brochures and a price list. Once received your letter of specific inquiry, mail to my company's aerospace quotation and sample.Wish carolingAssume that your company DynaPower learned through tests offered to PDA (pocket company is). You write emails to this company product information and market potential in Hong Kong. You should claim brochures, price and other important information, also want to ask the company in Hong Kong are agents. You want to take this opportunity to attach your company (Super e - Notes, Ltd), is introduced.1 please in your area to sell this kind of new products. (sell)2 my company specializes in import business in chemicals. (to specialize in/to specialized in)3 according to your request, we have another email you samples. (under separate separate care/by E-mail),4 we like this style rather than that. (...) -- to...5. You must be very clear recently has risen by freight. (aware)..6. It is an ideal substitute for wood. Substitute (n.)7 as required model is out of stock, we will use the following instead. Replace any worse). /...8. We believe that your trial order exhibition products quality. (a trial, forms of athletes and convince sb.)Mr. X:We acknowledge receipt of your company vitamin C - 23 first PL, delivery orders for June and July.My company will be in accordance with the agreement, the schedule according to my company, April 19 daily price listed conditions for delivery.Hope this order can satisfy you, and wish to my future orders
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Cheng X Country XX Co., Ltd. will be your company as a promising Chinese cotton buyers introduced to our company. Cotton belongs to my company's business scope, we would like to (be happy) with your company to establish direct business relations.
To enable your company to my company all cotton cloth for export picture about the goods are enclosing a brochure and price list of all. Once received your letter of the company's specific inquiry, immediately airmail to our quotations and samples.
Hope good news
Suppose you know DynaPower Rochester Industries Inc. Company may Pocket PC (pocket computer). Write your e-mail inquiries to the company's prod...
Cheng X country XX Limited will you company as promising Chinese cotton buyers introduced to me company. Cotton belong I company business scope, we willing (will happy) with your firm direct business relationship. To you company my company exportable various cotton overview understand now enclosing commodity booklet and pricelist copy each. Once received your company specific inquiry letter immediately airmails go my company quotations and samples. Hope caroling Suppose you through Rochester Industries company learned DynaPower company may Pocket PC (pocket computer). You compose Email to company inquiries products information and in Hong Kong market w...
这么专业的文字建议你找沈阳美东旭翻译公司好了,他们是来自美国的翻译公司,有15年的翻译行业经验,翻译这类文字易如反掌啊。如果需要的话他们还可以给你提供以英语为母语的专业人士进行翻译和校对。
老师PPT上的吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译一下
一下户口本中的&常住人口公民身份号码登记表&谢谢。
这样翻译是否正确?请指教
Registration form of
Population Citizen Id
常住人口公民身份号码登记表
Registration Form of Permanent Population Citizens ID No.
身份号码登记表
Permanent Residence ID Number Registration Form
我相?磕闼?傅某W&丝诠?窦从谰镁用?身份号码应为身份証号码
即 永久居民身份証号码登记表
PERMANENT RESIDENCE ID NUMBER REGISTRATION FORM
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Permanent residence registration card直翻是永久居留注册证,我觉得可能是指居留证之类的东西。
latest color p...
大家还关注请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢!
The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established. The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation. ―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar, one of the organizers. ―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖This isn‘t the way with other cultures. In New Mexico, older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages. The extended family is important and grandparents are respected. This is also true in Asian cultures. In fact, the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.Twice a year, in spring and autumn, the programhonours three older New Mexicans. They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library. A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited. Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art. Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech. ―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband, Sam. ―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life. It might be in their working life: medicine, education, the environment, architecture, liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area: art, music, theatre, farming, sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖
提问者采纳
The living Treasures Program originated in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the USA in 1984 and has now spread to dozens of other communities across the country.活宝库计划开始于1984年,发源地为美国新墨西哥州圣达菲市,目前已在美国众多城市中发展开来。It started when a Santa Fe organization called the Network for the Common Good was established. The idea was to celebrate the lives of members of the older generation. ―Older people are easily forgotten or ignored in a country like the USA,‖ said Robin Rodar, one of the organizers. ―Youth and new things seem more important to a lot of people.‖在圣达菲市一个名为公益网络的组织成立后,这个计划也随之产生。该计划的主旨在于赞美社会中的老年人。计划组织者之一Robin Rodar这样说道:“在像美国这样的国家里,老年人很容易会被社会遗忘或者忽视,对于很大一部分人来说,年轻人和新鲜事物显得更加重要”This isn‘t the way with other cultures. In New Mexico, older people from Hispanic and native American cultures preserve their traditions and languages. The extended family is important and grandparents are respected. This is also true in Asian cultures. In fact, the Santa Fe organizers got the idea for the Living Treasures Program from a Japanese tradition of honouring folk artists.但是,这却与其他地区的文化大相径庭。在新墨西哥州,无论是西班牙后裔,或是美国原住民,老年人都保有他们原本的传统与语言。人们更看重三代同堂式的大家庭,对老一辈人也十分尊重。这样的现象在亚洲文化中亦是如此,而事实上,这些来自圣达菲市的组织者就是从日本尊崇民间艺人的传统中得到灵感,从而启动活宝库计划的。Twice a year, in spring and autumn, the programhonours three older New Mexicans. They are asked to give a long interview – an oral history – which is taped and preserved at the Santa Fe Public Library. A photographer spends a day with each living treasure and the photographs are also displayed at the library.活宝库计划一年举办两次,一次在春季,一次在秋季。这个计划每年为总共六名新墨西哥州的老年人颁奖,并给他们做专访,请他们讲述历史,然后把拍下来的视频做成录像带保存在圣达菲公共图书馆中。除此之外还有一名摄影师将记录每位“活宝库”一天的生活,拍下的照片同样会交给图书馆展出。Then there is a ceremony to which the whole town is invited. Everyone meets at the Museum of International Folk Art. Friends and neighbors of the living treasures give a speech. ―It‘s just amazing,‖ said Robin Rodar‘s husband, Sam. ―The ceremony holds the community together.‖The living treasures are honoured for their achievements in many different areas of life. It might be in their working life: medicine, education, the environment, architecture, liter and it might be because of their contribution to the cultural and social life of the area: art, music, theatre, farming, sport etc.; or it might be because they have such good stories to tell about ―the old days‖接着还会有个向全市开放的庆祝会。人们在国际民间艺术博物馆内聚会,“活宝库”的朋友和邻居们也会在这里进行演讲。“这真是棒极了”Robin Rodar的丈夫Sam说道“这个庆祝会把全市的人都聚到一起了”。“活宝库”将因他们在生活中许多不同的领域中获得的成就而得到嘉奖,这些成就可能来源于他们的工作:如医药、教育、环境、建筑、文学和新闻等方面,也可能源自他们对本地区文化与社区生活的贡献:如艺术、音乐、戏剧、农耕以及体育等方面,又或者是因为他们能给我们讲个好故事:想当年……”
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
生活的财富计划起源于Santa Fe,1984在美国新墨西哥,现在已经蔓延到全国数十个其他社区。
它开始在圣达菲组织称为共同利益网络建立了。这个想法是为了庆祝老一代的成员的生活。―老年人很容易被忘记或在一个国家像美国忽视,‖说罗宾雷达,组织者之一。―青年和新事物似乎有很多人更重要。‖
这不是正确的方式与其他文化。在新墨西哥,从西班牙和美国本土的文化传统和语言的老年人保护他们。家庭是重要的,是受人尊敬的祖父母。这在亚洲文化也是如此。事实上,圣达菲组织者知道生活的宝藏计划从日本传统的尊敬的民间艺术家。
每年两次,在春季和秋季,程序
荣誉三大新墨西哥人。他们被要求给一个长期采访–口述历史–是贴在圣达菲公立图书馆保存。摄影师花一天每个生命的珍惜和照片也显示在图书馆。
然后有一个...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

随机推荐