请帮忙扫一下就可以翻译一下

请帮忙翻译一下按照当地的施工环境定制的施工组织设计,合理安排施工顺序和进度计划,有效的利用场地,合理使用人力、物力、资金、技术等生产要素,协调工作.并针对工程项目情况制定了详细的安全质量目标和_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下按照当地的施工环境定制的施工组织设计,合理安排施工顺序和进度计划,有效的利用场地,合理使用人力、物力、资金、技术等生产要素,协调工作.并针对工程项目情况制定了详细的安全质量目标和保证措施.主要内容包括编制依据与编制原则、工程概况、施工部署、施工准备工作、主要项目施工方法及措施、各种保证措施、施工工艺框图等主要内容,编制出针对性的施工组织设计,每个分部分项工程的特点、结构特征、施工难易程度工期和质量要求,编制出切实可行的施工方案,以指导施工并顺利地完成本工程项目的建设,控制工程成本,创建优质工程.
Following local custom of the environment in the construction of the organizational design and rational arrangement for the order and progress, effective and rational use of manpower, material and financial, technical and other production factors, the harmonization work.And project formulation of the security situation in the quality objectives and measures. the main contents including the establishment and structure of the project based on principle, the survey, the deployment, the preparatory work, mainly construction methods and measures, various measures to ensure that the construction process, chart forPreparing to deal out the construction of the organization, each division of the itemized project, the structure and construction how easy it duration and quality requirements, making a practical scheme for construction, construction and successfully complete the project development and control engineering cost and to create high-quality projects.
您可能关注的推广请帮忙翻译一下这些文章~谢谢!One day a few years ago a very funny thing happened to a neighbour of mine. He is a teacher at one of London’s big medical schools, He had finished his teaching for the summer term and was at the airport on his way to Russia to give a le_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下这些文章~谢谢!One day a few years ago a very funny thing happened to a neighbour of mine. He is a teacher at one of London’s big medical schools, He had finished his teaching for the summer term and was at the airport on his way to Russia to give a lecture. He had put a few clothes and his lecture notes in his shoulder bag, but he had put Rupert, the skeleton (人体骨骼) to be used in his lecture, in a large brown suitcase (箱子). At the airport desk, he suddenly thought that he had forgotten to buy a newspaper. He left his suitcase near the desk and went over to the shop. When he got back he discovered that someone had taken his suitcase by mistake. He often wonders what they said when they got home and found Rupert. On the evening of June 21, 1992, a tall man with brown hair and blue eyes entered the beautiful hall of the Bell Tower Hotel in Xi’an with his bicycle. The hotel workers received him and telephoned the manager, for they had never seen a bicycle in the hotel ball before though they lived in “the kingdom of bicycles.” Robert Friedlander, an American, arrived in Xi’an on his bicycle trip across Asia which started last December in New Delhi, India. When he was 11, he read the book Marco Polo and made up his mind to visit the Silk Road. Now, after 44 years , he was on the Silk Road in Xi’an and his early dreams were coming true. Robert Friedlander’s next destinations (目的地) were Lanzhou, Dunhuang, Urumqi, etc. He will complete his trip in Pakistan. Mr. Grey was the manager of a small office in London. He lived in the country, and came up to work by train. He liked walking from the station to his office unless it was raining, because it gave him some exercise. One morning he was walking along the street when a stranger stopped him and said to him, “You may not remember me, sir, but seven years ago I came to London without a penny in my pockets, I stopped you in this street and asked you to lend me some money, and you lent me & 5, because you said you were willing to take a chance so as to give a man a start on the way to success.” Mr Grey thought for a few minutes and then said, “Yes, I remember you. Go on with your story!” “Well,” answered the stranger, “are you still willing to take a chance?” Even if you are a good high-jumper, you can jump only about seven feet off the ground. You cannot jump any higher because the earth pulls you hard. The pull of the earth is called gravity. You can easily find out the pull of the earth. If you weigh yourself, you will know how much gravity is pulling you. Since there is gravity, water runs down hill. When you throw a ball into the air, it falls back down. Because of gravity, you do not fall off the earth as it whirls (旋转) around. Then, can we get away from the earth and go far out into space? Now you can do it, because spaceships have been invented. Then spaceship will go so fast that it can escape (逃出) the earth’s gravity and carry you into space.这是四个小短文~!那两个帮忙翻译来的朋友,很高兴能帮助我,但是如果光靠金山快译的话我就不用费那么大的力气了,你们仔细读读所翻译出来的文章,你们自己看看能不能读懂,我需要的是真正根据文章所翻译出来的通顺的中文翻译,而不是要用软件所翻译的每个单词的意思,这样的翻译与没有有什么区别?
几年前的一天,在我的邻居身上发生了一件很有意思的事情.他是伦敦一所大医学院的老师,他完成了他夏季学期的教学,他正在机场准备去俄罗斯进行一次演讲.他将几件衣服和他的演讲笔记放进了他的肩包,但是他将他演讲所要用到的人体骨骼鲁泊特放进了一个大的棕色的箱子里.在机场的检票处,他突然想起来他忘了去买一份报纸.他将他的箱子留在了检票处附近,转而去了商店.当他回来时,他发现有人错拿了他的行李.于是后来他总是想要知道那些人回去的时候说的些什么,因为他想要找到人体骨骼鲁泊特.日的晚上,一个高高的,棕发碧眼的男子骑着自行车进入了西安钟楼旅馆的漂亮大厅.旅馆的工作人员接待了他,并且电话通知了经理,因为他们以前从来没有见过旅馆大厅放着一辆自行车,虽然他们住在“自行车王国”(即中国).Robert Friedlander,一个美国人,去年12月从印度的新德里出发骑着自行车横跨亚洲来到了西安.当他11岁的时候,他读了马可.波罗的游记,并且有了参观丝绸之路的想法.44年之后的现在,他在丝绸之路上的西安,他幼时的梦想实现了.Robert Friedlander的以后的目的地是兰州,敦煌,乌鲁木齐等等.他将在巴基斯坦完成他的梦想.Grey先生是伦敦一个小事务所的经理.他住在乡下,并且乘火车去工作.除了雨天,他喜欢步行从车站到他的事务所,因为这对他而言也是一种练习.一个早上,当他在街上走的时候一个陌生人拦住了他,并且对他说:“先生,你也许不记得我了,但是7年之前,我来到了伦敦,口袋里面却连一个便士也没有.我在这条街拦住了你,并且向你借了一点钱.你借给了我5英镑,你说因为乐于有一个机会去给一个人成功的起点.Grey先生想了几分钟,然后说:“是的,我记得你.继续你的故事!”“恩,”陌生人回答,“你仍旧乐于得到这样一个机会吗?”即使你是一个好的跳高选手,你也只能从地上跳大约7英尺的距离.你不能跳得更高了,因为地球牢牢的拖住了你.因为地球有引力,所以水从山上往下流,当你向空中扔一个球时,它会落下来.因为有重力,当地球旋转的时候,你不会掉下来.那么,我们可以远离地球,进入太空吗?如今,你可以做这些了,因为发明了太空飞船.它可以跑得很快,并且逃出地球的重力,带你进入太空.
这么长才给10分悬赏阿,你累死人不偿命阿。自己翻译吧!
快吧!选我啦!几岁月前一件非常滑稽的事一天发生在我的邻居身上。他是老师一致伦敦’s 大医学院, 他完成了他的教学为夏天期限和是在机场在他的途中对俄国给演讲。他投入了几件衣裳和他的演讲笔记在他的肩膀袋子, 但他投入了Rupert, 骨骼(人体骨骼) 被使用在他的演讲, 在一个大棕色手提箱(箱子) 。在机场书桌, 他突然认为, 他忘记买报纸。他留下他的手提箱在书桌附近和转向商店。当他回来了他...
数年以前有一天,一件非常好笑的事物发生在一个我的邻居身上了。 他在伦敦的大医学院之一是一位老师,他完成他的教学在夏天之中期限而且在前往俄国的途中在飞机场给一个演讲。 他把一些衣服和他的演讲笔记放入他的背包,但是他放鲁珀特, 骨骼 (人体骨骼) 被用于他的演讲, 在一件大的褐色手提箱 (箱子) 中. 在飞机场书桌,他突然认为他忘记买一份报纸。他留下在书桌附近的他的手提箱而且远渡到商店。 当他使他被发...
这麽长,起码也要200分
你是最强者自己翻译啊!请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
m sick of feelin&#39.;m my own worst enemy I&#39,B Myself AgainI&#39.. I&#39..,;m suffocating tell me what the fuck is wrong with me God put me out of my misery put me out of my misery ll never leave this place there&#39, Put me outta mywaking to sweat again another day'm sick of feeling Is theres been laid to waste in my disgrace stuck in my head again feels like I's no escape I&#39. put me out of my fucking miseryBlack A,What the fuck is wrong? take this all away I&#39..,,;ve given up
m scared 虽然我努力集中精神但却又胆怯了 I' I&#39.;m my own worst enemy. 我最大的敌人是我自己 I&#39.; I' I&#39!;m suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了 Put me out of my misery 让我远离我的不幸 Put me out of my misery 让我远离我的不幸 P I&#39? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tm sick of feeling 我放弃了,我讨厌这种感觉 Is therem suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了;t know what to take 我不知道我要承受什么 Thought I was focused but I'm suffocating 把一切都抛开 我快要窒息 Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me 告诉我我到底那里出错了;m sick of feeling 我放弃了? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tm not prepared 我没有做好准备 I hyperventilate 我呼吸急促 Looking for help somehow somewhere 到处寻求帮助 And no one cares 但没有人关心 I&#39? 你是不是哑口无言了 Tve given up. 我最大的敌人是我自己 I&#39. 让我远离我的…… Put me out of my fucking misery! I don&#39! I's no escape I' I&#39.. 让我远离我的不幸;ve given up....,我讨厌这种感觉 Is there I&#39!;s been laid to waste 我在耻辱中又虚度了一天 In my disgrace 那种感觉又卷入头脑 Stuck in my head again 我仿佛永远也离不开这个地方 Feels like I&#39,我讨厌这种感觉 Is therem sick of feeling 我放弃了;ll never leave this place 没有出口 There&#39.Given Up Wake in a sweat again 冷汗中惊醒 Another day&#39
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
... 我生病的感觉有没有什么可以说..,什么是错的他妈的我把我失控再次醒来出汗另一天的埋设废物在我的耻辱停留在我的脑袋再次感觉就像我永远不会离开这个地方没有逃脱我自己最大的敌人我已经放弃了, 乙自己再次我生病的感觉 . 把我从我他妈的苦难黑再次.? 借此所有远离我窒息告诉我什么是错误的他妈的我上帝让我走出了痛苦让我走出了痛苦把我从我
再一次冷汗中惊醒又虚度了一天那种耻辱的感觉再一次卷入我的头脑我感觉我将永远无法离开这个地方没有出口我是自己最大的敌人我放弃了 我讨厌这种感觉你还有什么话说么抛开一切 我就快要窒息了告诉我到底是哪里出了错上帝呀带我远离我的苦难带我远离我的苦难带我远离我的...带我远离我的苦难回到从前做回我自己我讨厌这种感觉到底是怎么回事把我的失控...
  出汗了。醒来  另一天已经荒废了  在我的耻辱  刻在我的脑海中  感觉就像我永远也不会离开这个地方  没有逃避  我是自己最大的敌人  我已经放弃了……   我已经感到厌倦了  有什么你能说些什么呢?   把这一切  我快窒息  告诉我妈和我是错误的  上帝  让我远离我的痛苦  让我远离我的痛苦  让我远离我的……   让我远离我的该死的痛苦    黑色,,   乙自己了    我已经厌倦了,感觉是那么,他妈的是什么是错的,   让我离开我的……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下内容请帮忙翻译:如果贵司在9月9日前(下周四)下预告订单,正式订单在9月15日前安排.我们尽力安排工厂12月10日货期.如果月末下订单,交货要排到12月20日以后.这是我们合作的第一张订单,我们一定会_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下内容请帮忙翻译:如果贵司在9月9日前(下周四)下预告订单,正式订单在9月15日前安排.我们尽力安排工厂12月10日货期.如果月末下订单,交货要排到12月20日以后.这是我们合作的第一张订单,我们一定会尽力的配合,但每年十二月份是工厂最忙的时候,希望客人的理解*****就拜托大家啦
if you place the pre-order bofore Sep.9th(next thursday), the order should be arranged before Sep.15th.so that we would try to ask our factory to delivery the good before Dec.10th.if you place the order in the end of this month, then the delivery date would be delayed to the day after Dec.20th.This is the first order between us, we would try our best to cooperate with you, since Dec is the busiest month please do take this into your consideration.请帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下
Manners are important in every country , but people have different ideas about t旦尝测妒爻德诧泉超沪heir manners . What is good in one country may not be welcomed in another .
Chinese people are surprisde to know the fact that an Englishman doesen't stop to talk and shake hands with his friend in the street . They just say hello hello to each other and then pass on .
English people think that weChinese end our visit to friends all of a sudden . They usually begin to show that they want to go 15 or 20 minutes before they leave their friend's house . And they do this two or threetime with in 20 minutes .
It is important for people to understand each other . Here is a saying , “When in Rome , do as the Romans do
提问者采纳
礼仪在每个国家都是重要的,但人们对自己的举止有不同的想法。在一个国家是好的行为可能在另一个国家不会受到欢迎。中国人知道了一个事实后很惊讶,就是一个英国人不会停在街上说话,和他的朋友握手。他们只是互相问好,然后继续前进。英国人认为我们中国人会突然结束我们对朋友的拜访。他们通常会在15或20分钟前表明他们想离开,而且他们会在20分钟内做两到三次暗示。人的相互理解是很重要的。有句谚语说,入乡随俗。(底下发现了机翻的,其实这种程度自己去机翻一下旦尝测妒爻德诧泉超沪就够了,能理解的)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
13人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
礼仪在每个国家都是很重要的,但是人们对于礼仪有不同的观点,可能对于一个国家的礼仪不受别的国家欢迎。中国人惊讶于英国人不会停下来在街上说话也不在街上和他的朋友握手,只是互相说你好。英国人总是人我我们中国人结束拜访的时候很突然,他们通常提前15到20分钟之前就表明想要离开朋友的家了,而且他们做这件事总是在二十分钟之内做两到三次。对于人们来说相互理解是很重要的,就如同这个说法“在罗马,入乡随俗”(可能不是旦尝测妒爻德诧泉超沪很准确,但是应该问题不大)
Manners are important in every country , but people have different ideas about their manners . What is good in one country may not be welcomed in another .在每个国家的礼仪非常重要,但是人们有不同的想法关于他们的礼仪。什么是良好的在一个国家可能不欢迎在另一个。Chinese people are surprisde to know the fact that an Englishman doesen't stop to talk and shake hands with his friend in the street . They just say hello hello to each other and then pass on .中国人surprisde知道事实,英国人也不停止说话,握手和他的朋友在街上。他们只是说你好你好对方然后传递。English people think that weChinese end our visit to friends all of a sudden . They usually begin to show that they want to go 15 or 20 minutes before they leave their friend's house . And they do this two or threetime with in 20 minutes .英国人认为weChinese结束我们访问的朋友突然。他们通常开始显示他们想去15或20分钟之前他们离开他们的朋友的房子。和他们做这两个或threetime在20分钟。It is important for people to understand each other . Here is a saying , “When in Rome , do as the Romans do它是重要为人们理解彼此。这是一个说,“当在罗马,入乡随俗如果还有需要翻译的,可以到有道翻译。这是网址希望能够帮到你,谢谢!
Manners are important in every country , but people have different ideas about their manners . What is good in one country may not be welcomed in another .
Chinese people are surprisde to know the fact that an Englishman doesen't stop to talk and shake hands with his friend in the street . They just say hello hello to each other and then pass on .
English people think that weChinese end our visit to friends all of a sudden . They usually begin to show that they want to go 15 or 20 minutes before they leave their friend's house . And they do this two or threetime with in 20 minutes .
It is important for people to understand each other . Here is a saying , “When in Rome , do as the Romans do礼仪在每个国家都是重要的,但人们对他们的态度不同的想法。什么是好的在一个国家可能不会受到欢迎的另一个。中国人很惊讶的知道的事实,一个英国人都不停止说话,在街上和他的朋友握手。他们只是说你好互相问好,然后把。英国人认为中国结束我们的拜访朋友突然。通常他们会表明他们想去15或20分钟,在他们离开之前,他们的朋友的房子。他们做这两个或两个threetime在20分钟。人们相互理解是很重要的。这里是说,“当在罗马,入乡随俗
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

随机推荐