选择题口诀谢谢

英语选择题会的来、谢谢
英语选择题会的来、谢谢
1. On his first sea( ), he was still quite young but showed great courage to face the storms.  A. trip  B. travel  C. tour  D. voyage2. I know this is the secret between you and me, and I promise never to( )it to anyone else.  A. mention  B. talk  C. speech  D. announce3. He, as well as I,( )a student.  A. be  B. am  C. are  D. is4. Last month, he paid a visit to the village( )he had once worked for five years.  A. where  B. which  C. that  D. in that5. The farmer caught the boys( )his apples.  A. stealing  B. stole  C. to steal  D. would steal6. That's the( )gentleman I've been telling you about.  A. rather  B. quite  C. very  D. fairly7. After stopping for a few minutes, the bus moved( )to its next stop.  A. forward  B. off  C. with  D. on8. How the fire in the dance hall started( )a mystery.  A. to remain  B. remains  C. remain  D. is remaining9. If there were life on Mars, such life forms( )unable to survive on earth.  A. is  B. are  C. would be  D. will be10. Don't worry, your watch( )and you can have it in no time.  A. is repaired  B. has been repaired  C. was repaired  D. is being repaired11. The teacher spoke so fast that it was hard for the students to( )what he was saying.  A. take in  B. take out  C. take up  D. take over12. In this factory each worker must receive a( )training course.  A. two-month  B. two months  C. two-months  D. two-months'13. Dr. Hoffman proposed that we( )the meeting until next week.  A. put off  B. to put off  C. putting off  D. need put off14. We consider( )the instrument be adjusted each time it is used.  A. that it necessary  B. it necessary that  C. necessary that    D. necessary of it that15. Three people,( ),were injured in the accident.  A. included a child  B. include a child  C. including a child  D. includes a child16. One day while Mr. King was working, he had a/an( )and his left leg was badly injured.  A. business  B. accident  C. matter  D. event17. They handed in their paper( ).  A. in line  B. by turn  C. at turn  D. in turn18. The population of the city( )increasing fast. One third of the population here﹍workers.  A. are  B. has been  C. is  D. was19. The work( )by the time you get there.  A. will have been done  B. was done  C. had been done  D. has done20. Not always( )they want(to).  A. people can do what    B. can people do what  C. people cannot do what  D. can't people do what
DADAA CDBCD AAABC BDAAB
提问者 的感言:谢谢你、全部都对、非常成功!很感激!!!
其他回答 (4)
学习的事自己解决吧、、才有长进、
用你说?我要会、我还出问题干哈?
DDDAA CABCD ACCBC BDAAB很久没做题,手感一般,正确度不保证,自己衡量。
BBAAB不保证是正确答案,个人观点。
1D&航行, 航海; 航天
2A,&&&&&&&& Dont mention it. 不值一提。
3D 这里的主语是He,应该选D
6CHe is very much of a gentleman.
他是一个非常体面的绅士.
7&D&&&&& move on to the next item 转入下一个项目
After stopping for a few minutes,the bus moved on to its next stop.
9C虚拟语句
The radio has been repaired.
收音机被修好了。
The lift is being repaired.
这电梯正在修理。
11A& take in1.&欺骗; 使上当2.&领会; 理解3.&接待; 收留4.&包括5.&吸入6.&让...进入;接受 7.&改小;改短
13A 省略了should
16B交通事故
17D in turn1.&依次, 轮流地2.&相应地;转而
18AThe population of the city做主语,谓语用单数is,后面的One third of the population是三分之的人数,用复数,are
谢谢,我觉得没有问题了,该查的查了,确认过了
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号帮忙做下下面的英语选择题?谢谢第1题
题目类型: 单选题 题目:The best students are ______ special scholarships.
1.rewarded
3.compensated
题目类型: 单选题 题目_百度作业帮
帮忙做下下面的英语选择题?谢谢第1题
1.rewarded
3.compensated
题目类型: 单选题 题目
帮忙做下下面的英语选择题?谢谢第1题
1.rewarded
3.compensated
题目类型: 单选题 题目:It ______ that the jewels had been stolen by a traveler.
1.turned out
2.turned up
3.turned on
4.turned over
题目类型: 单选题 题目:The problem has ______ simply because you didn’t follow my instruction.
题目类型: 单选题 题目:Recently the newspapers have reported several _____ on the boundaries of Israel and Jordan.
1.accidents
2.incidents
4.happenings
题目类型: 单选题 题目:As I am sure Jenny is very honest, I ______ she stole the money.
题目类型: 单选题 题目:The actual cost of the building was much higher than our original _____.
1.consideration
2.judgment
3.estimate
题目类型: 单选题 题目:The football game will be played on _____.
1.June six
2.six June
3.the sixth of June
4.the six of June
题目类型: 单选题 题目:We moved to the front row _____ we could hear and see better.
4.such that
题目类型: 单选题 题目: Robert looked as if he were about to _____ when his motives were questioned.
1.flare up
3.burst up
题目类型: 单选题 题目:In order to look at sea life closely, people have to _____ some kinds of special equipment.
2.work over
3.work out
4.work off
第1题:2award sb sth 给某人...奖励第2题:1固定句型:it turn out that从句,意思是“原来/结果/证明是...”.第3题:3arise是不及物动词,此题中意思是“出现/产生”.第4题:2incident (小)事/事件 第5题:4doubt 怀疑(认为不是),而suspect 怀疑(认为是).第6题:3estimate 估计 第7题:Cthe sixth of June = June the sixth第8题:2so that 以便于...,引导目的状语从句第9题:1flare up 勃然大怒.第10题:3work out 设计出/做出
额 这是您的作业 还是不会做的错题啊
都是,嘻嘻,您会做ma ?
呵呵 那您就认真的慢慢做 一个一个查字典哦
如果你是中学生 里面有几个的常考的知识点哦 不会的再问吧选择题谢谢 _百度作业帮
选择题谢谢
选择题谢谢&
楼下那个c是错的,答案是aaba
祝你学业有成
19题选第三个,是AACC
不对,是AACA。确定了,不对你砍我!
第三个选C,大哥!全部,包括选择题谢谢 _百度作业帮
全部,包括选择题谢谢