中考英语完形填空空[doyouwanttomyfamily?pleaselook]

英语试题一、用所给单词的适当形式填空.1.Where_____your uncle____(work)?-He____(work)on a farm.2.This yellow ball is not____(you).3.She____(teach)P.E. in a school.4.Please look at_(Aam)family tree.5.Where are my__key.二、按_百度作业帮
英语试题一、用所给单词的适当形式填空.1.Where_____your uncle____(work)?-He____(work)on a farm.2.This yellow ball is not____(you).3.She____(teach)P.E. in a school.4.Please look at_(Aam)family tree.5.Where are my__key.二、按
英语试题一、用所给单词的适当形式填空.1.Where_____your uncle____(work)?-He____(work)on a farm.2.This yellow ball is not____(you).3.She____(teach)P.E. in a school.4.Please look at_(Aam)family tree.5.Where are my__key.二、按要求改写句子.1.The young man under the tree is (my uncle).对括号部分提问2.My grandparent looks after my sister at home.改为一般疑问句3.Bruce is from America.改为一般疑问句4.she is a football player.改为复数形式.5.Sall has (a vollyball).对括号部分提问三、单项选择1.()-_?I'm a player.A.Where are youb.Are you a cookc.what are you2.Mr.Whirt is a teacher.He__P.E. in our school第三第2选项:A.teacher B.studies C.speaks
1 does ,work ,works2 yours3 teaches4 Aam's5 keys1 Who is the young man under the tree 2 Does your grandparent look after your sister at home?3.Is Bruce from America?4.They are football players.5 What does Sall have 1 C2 A 应该是:teaches
1,does work works2,yours3,teaches4,Aam's5,keys 1,Who is the young man under the tree?2,Does your grandparent look after your sister at home?3,Is Bruce from America?4,They are football players5,What does Sall have?
worksyoursteachesAam'skeysWho is the young man under the tree?Does your
grandparent looks after your sister at home?Is Bruce from America?They are
football players.What does Sall have?Cteaches
does...work / worksyoursteachesthekeys&Who is &the young man under the tree?Does yo...
一.does &work &worksyoursteachesAam'skeys二.Who is the & young & man & under & the &tree?2.Does your grandparent &look after &your & sister & at & home?3.Is Burce from America?4.They are football players5.What does Shally have?三.1.B & &2.A应该改为:teaches完形填空 Thank you for( )family photo.This is( )photo of my family.Look!The boy()me.The()ismy cousin,Lucy Smith.She is my aunt,s( ).Her father is my father,s( ).His first name is Tom.He is not in this( ).The woman next to me is ( )mother,Alice.Sh_百度作业帮
完形填空 Thank you for( )family photo.This is( )photo of my family.Look!The boy()me.The()ismy cousin,Lucy Smith.She is my aunt,s( ).Her father is my father,s( ).His first name is Tom.He is not in this( ).The woman next to me is ( )mother,Alice.Sh
完形填空 Thank you for( )family photo.This is( )photo of my family.Look!The boy()me.The()ismy cousin,Lucy Smith.She is my aunt,s( ).Her father is my father,s( ).His first name is Tom.He is not in this( ).The woman next to me is ( )mother,Alice.She is from( ).My father,Jack,is next to my mother.My parents( )nice to me.Oh
Thank you for(your )family photo.This is(a )photo of my family.Look!The boy(is)me.The(girl)ismy cousin,Lucy Smith.She is my aunt,s(daughter ).Her father is my father,s( brother ).His first name is Tom.He is not in this(photo ).The woman next to me is (my )mother,Alice.She is from( England ).My father,Jack,is next to my mother.My parents(are )nice to me.Oh
1、daughter2、brother3、photo4、my5、这里应该是个国家名称6、are六年级英语完形填空100篇(含答案和讲解)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
六年级英语完形填空100篇(含答案和讲解)
六​年​级​英​语​完​形​填​空0篇​(​含​答​案​和​讲​解​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩40页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初中英语完形填空练习题(含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读