英语作文 写一封信的作文你将要到纽约出差,希望和合作伙伴henry见面面谈新项目和未来合作事宜 内

关于指路的英语作文假如我是Tom,你将在你家开一个生日party,但是你的朋友Henry不知道不知道去你家的路.请你写一封信介绍去你的路线._百度作业帮
关于指路的英语作文假如我是Tom,你将在你家开一个生日party,但是你的朋友Henry不知道不知道去你家的路.请你写一封信介绍去你的路线.
关于指路的英语作文假如我是Tom,你将在你家开一个生日party,但是你的朋友Henry不知道不知道去你家的路.请你写一封信介绍去你的路线.
Dear Henny,How are you?I am so excited these days,because my birthday is coming.I will hold a birthday party in my house next week.I know you have never been to my house before,so I will let you kow to get to my house.First,you can take number 15 bus to the hospital opposite my house,than turn left and walk 5 minitus,my house is on your right.See you soon.Yours,Tom我自己帮你写的哦~
Dear Henny,How are you? I am so excited these days, because my birthday is coming. I will hold a birthday party in my house next week. I know you have never been to my house before, so I will let...
Dear Henny,How are you? I am so excited these days, because my birthday is coming. I will hold a birthday party in my house next week. I know you have never been to my house before, so I will let...您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
高考英语作文预测100篇题目和范文2015最新.pdf88页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
高考英语作文预测100篇题目和范文2015最新.pdf
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
高考英语作文预测高考英语作文预测 100100 篇篇 高考英语作文预测高考英语作文预测 100100 篇篇 题目和范文题目和范文 座机电话号码 最新最新 题目和范文题目和范文 座机电话号码 最新最新 提示:前面是高考英语作文预测 100篇题目及题型,后面对应的作文范文,有条件的学生可
以打印出来使用。 高考英语作文预测 100篇题目: 1、提示: 张楠的父亲有位美国同事,他的孩子约翰 ?史密斯即将来华。约翰写信向张楠询问一些
有关他所在城市的问题。张楠回信,内容如下: 得知约翰要来非常高兴。告诉他可能遇到一些不同于美国的情况。 气候:冬天冷,有时下雪。夏天几乎不下雨,但一下起来就很大。提醒约翰带雨衣、棉
衣。 饮食:饮食与美国很不同,他应尽力适应中国饮食,并要学会如何使用筷子。 最后,请他带一张美国地图,希望早日能见面。 字数:100-120个词。 2、 日记 1.今天,在学校礼堂举行了开学典礼。 2.全体教师、学生出席,部分科学家和官员也参加。 3.校长在讲话中希望全体师生在新的学期中再接再厉取得更大进步.并宣布部分同学因 在各种竞赛中获奖而获周培源奖学金。 4.三好学生受到奖励。 5.著名科学家讲话,他讲述了自己的学习经验及科研成功的经验.他的讲话使我深受感 动。 参考词汇: 礼堂:auditorium 奖学金:scholarship 3、 提示: 根据以下内容写一篇日记。 1.昨天与同学外出野餐,按计划要爬西山。 2.早上在校门口集合 7点出发。 3.不久下小雨,继续骑车,一小时后到达山脚。 4.雨停,爬上山顶,领略美景。 5.照像,唱歌,跳跃,做游戏,下棋,午餐,玩得开心。 6.午餐后下山,4点回家。筋疲力尽。 7.时间 5 月 20日,星期三。 参考词汇: 野
正在加载中,请稍后...Thierry Henry: The World Under His Feet|亨利:世界在他脚下-英语应用文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
Thierry Henry: The World Under His Feet|亨利:世界在他脚下
Footballer of the Year in 2004
  On May 10, 2004, Henry was voted the Footballer of the Year award by the English Football Writers' Association. He got 87% of the votes cast in the poll1. Chelsea's England star Frank Lampard was second, while Henry's Arsenal colleague Patrick Vieira was third.
  Henry is the first player to win the Footballer of the Year award in successive2 seasons.
  Henry's honor comes two weeks after he was voted the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year for the second successive season.
  He said, “It is a real honor to receive this award for the second year running. But, as I always say, it would not have been possible without my team-mates and, of course, the manager. When I collected this award last season I would have swapped3 it for a team award but thankfully this year we have won the title so I can really enjoy it this time around. You know we have a special group of players at Arsenal and an amazing team spirit. I love being part of this team and really believe we have a big future.”
  Born on August 17, 1977 in Paris, Thierry Henry spent his childhood with a soccer ball by his side. In 1990, at the age of thirteen, he began to receive systematic football training with First Division Monaco4. He played his first pro game in December 1994 against rival Nice at the age of 17. His offensive impact was immediate and although he had not yet fully developed physically, people saw a future star in him.
  His progress continued and in 1996, he made the junior team of Europe. The following year, Henry took part in the under-20 World Cup in Malaysia and then was chosen to play for France at the World Cup of 1998. He was the player to score the most goals in the French team and helped France win the title. But he did have a miserable5 time in Japan 2002. France walked out of the game during the first round6.
  After a brief stay in the famed club Juventus in Italy, Henry came to England and became part of Arsenal, where he found a new life.
  At the start of his career with Arsenal, Henry played the wing7 alongside star striker8 Dennis Bergkamp for the most part. Later, Henry was moved to the striker spot at center and he began to score a lot of goals.
  The 2002/03 season was undoubtedly Henry's best season in England to date. He scored 32 goals in all competitions and narrowly missed out on9 the Barclaycard Premiership Golden Boot. But he got the honor for the
season, during which he scored 30 goals for Arsenal.
  His exciting style and scary10 pace was a joy to watch and he was acknowledged for his brilliant performance, winning the Football Writers Player of the Year and Professional Footballers Association Player of the Year Awards.
Henry: the person
  When you happen to be a superstar striker for a major English soccer club like Arsenal, you attract quite a bit of attention. And quite a few women as well. Europe is football mad and Henry plays around Europe. People can see him everywhere. So like any other star athlete who can get an enormous salary and a share of the spotlight11 in a major city (Arsenal is based in London), Henry is living large.
  He does have a reputation for taking pleasure in the finer things in life. This came to light in December 2001 when the striker became the victim12 of a robbery. While he was doing his job for Arsenal on the field, a burglar looted13 his £1.5 million home and made off with £25,000 worth of jewelry and leather coats.
  Football players are not known for their fashion sense14, with the possible exception of David Beckham. These are men who sweat and fight with other men for possession15 of a ball. They get stained16 with grass, have teeth knocked out and bleed from blows to the head via a stray17 elbow or knee. But the bad rap18 may not be deserved. A player like Henry after all, makes a ton of British pounds.
  Henry likes traveling. His favorite holiday destination is the Caribbean, or New York. And perhaps for that matter, he enjoys Caribbean food and Caribbean music. His favorite film is The Usual Suspects and his favorite TV shows are The Fresh& Prince& of& Bel-Air19& and&& The Cosby Show20.
  And last, his life motto21 is: “Live day by day, one game at a time.”
2004年足球先生
  2004年5月亨利被英格兰足球记者协会评为年度最佳球员,他获得了87%的投票,切尔西中场兰帕德的票数列第二,而亨利在阿森纳的队友维埃拉列第三。
&&&&&&&& 他是第一个连续两个赛季获得此项殊荣的球员。
  两周前,他还被英格兰职业球员联盟连续第二次评为最佳年度球员。
  他说:“连续两次获得这一奖项是真正的荣誉,但是我一直这么讲,没有队友和俱乐部经理的支持我不可能获得这一荣誉。去年获奖的时候,我真希望拿它去为我们阿森纳队换一个奖杯,但令人感到欣慰的是,我们今年获得了冠军,所以这次我真的非常高兴。你知道,阿森纳有一批非凡的球员,具有非常强的团队精神,我热爱这支球队,我相信我们有一个辉煌的未来。”
  亨利日出生在法国巴黎,小时候足球从不离身。1990年他13岁的时候开始在法国摩纳哥队一队接收系统的足球训练。1994年12月,他17岁的时候就开始进行职业比赛了,他的第一场比赛是同尼斯队进行的,他积极进攻,很快取得了明显的效果。尽管当时他身体还没有完全发育,但是人们在他身上已经看到了未来明星的影子。
  他不断取得进步,1996年他加盟欧洲青年足球队,次年他参加了在马来西亚举行的20岁以下世界杯青年锦标赛,然后又被挑选代表法国队参加1998年的世界杯。他是这届世界杯上法国队进球最多的球员,为法国获得世界杯冠军立下了汗马功劳,但在2002年日本世界杯赛中,亨利的确很不痛快,法国队小组赛就被淘汰出局。
  在意大利著名的尤文图斯队呆了短暂的一段时间后,亨利来到英格兰,加入了阿森纳队,在那里他找到了自己的新生活。
  一开始在阿森纳队亨利多数时间和前锋球星博格坎普配合踢边锋位置,后来被调整踢前锋,经过这一调整,亨利开始大量进球了。
  毫无疑问, 赛季是亨利在英格兰最辉煌的时候,他一共进了32粒球,还差那么一点就获得英超金靴奖。但在赛季,他为阿森纳队进了30粒球,获得英超金靴奖。
  他激动人心的风格和可怕的速度是观看他比赛的一大享受,他的精彩表现得到了承认,赢得了英格兰足球记者协会和英格兰职业球员联盟的两项最佳球员奖。
  如果你是阿森纳这样大的足球俱乐部中的一位超级前锋,你就会成为人们注意的中心,当然也会有大批的女球迷。欧洲人对足球很狂热,亨利在在欧洲到处踢球,人们到处可以见到他的身影。像所有挣大钱、在大城市(阿森纳俱乐部基地在伦敦)出人头地的体育明星一样,亨利过着显赫一时的生活。
  亨利确实喜欢豪华的物质享受,这是2001年12月他被抢劫后人们了解到的情况。当时他还在球场上为阿森纳队效力,一个劫贼闯进他价值150万英镑的家,卷走了价值25000英镑的首饰和皮外套。
  可能除了贝克汉姆外,人们还不知道还有哪个足球运动员有什么时尚意识。他们大汗淋漓,为了控球拼命争抢,球衣上草迹斑斑,常被别的队员出位的肘部或膝盖磕掉了牙齿或踢得头破血流。但没有人非议他们,毕竟像亨利这样的球员赚的英镑不计其数。
  亨利喜欢旅行,他最喜欢去加勒比海,或者是纽约。也许正因为如此,他喜欢加勒比食品和加勒比音乐。他最喜欢的电影是《非常疑犯》,最喜欢的电视节目是《贝莱尔的新鲜王子》和《考斯比秀》。
  最后,他的人生格言是:“ 日子一天一天地过,球要一场一场地踢。”
=========================
1. poll& & n. 投票
2. successive &adj.& 连续的
3. swap& v. 交换
4. First Division Monaco 法国摩纳哥队一队
5. miserable &adj. 痛苦的, 悲惨的
6. round [raund]& n. [体]一轮
7. wing & n. [足球] 边锋位置
8. striker& n. [足球]前锋
9. miss out on& 错过
10. scary& & adj. 可怕的
11. spotlight& &n.& 聚光灯;公众注意的中心
12. victim&& n.& 受害人
13. loot&& v. 洗劫
14. sense [sens]& n. 感觉, 判断力
15. possession n. 拥有, 占有
16. stain [stein]& v. 弄脏
17. stray [strei]& adj. 偏离的
18. rap&& n. 指责
19. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air :& NBC的电视剧《贝莱尔的新鲜王子》
20. The Cosby Show: 《考斯比秀》,由美国著名的喜剧演员、作家、电视主持人、作曲家和制片人考斯比制作的系列电视节目,1984年开播,被电视指南杂志评为历史上最伟大的电视节目之一。
21. motto& n. 座右铭高考英语作文典型范文100篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高考英语作文典型范文100篇
上传于||文档简介
&&高​考​英​语​作​文​典​型​范​文0篇
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩83页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖