it's important for us to change our eating habitica作文

our eating habits 的英语作文怎么写_百度作业帮
our eating habits 的英语作文怎么写
是说全家的吗
Eating habit is a very important part in our lives.A good eating habit make you healthy and strong.This is my eating habit.I like to have some pieces of bread and two eggs for breakfast,it keeps my sp...
Hi!My name is Pauline.I am 14 years old.I want to be a teacher or a doctor when I grow up.To be a doctor,I must be healthy.It is important for a doctor to be healthy.
Before,I seldom ate veg...
A Healthy Eating HabitIt’s very important for us to have a healthy eating habit . But what is a healthy eating habit? We should eat noodles, rice, bread, eggs and milk every day . They give ...
扫描下载二维码A Healthy Eating Habit_高中记叙文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
A Healthy Eating Habit
A Healthy Eating Habit     It's very important for us to have A Healthy Eating Habit.But what is A Healthy Eating Habit?     Some expert point out that we should have a eating manner as follows.Having noodles,rice,milk,bread or eggs every day.Vegetables is good for our body banlance,we need to eat it 8
    to 11 times a week.Also we need to eat fruit 7
to 9 times a week.And we would have fish or meat 3 to 4 times a week as possible.In addition,we shall keep ourselves from the junk
    food.     In my opinion,paying attention to your healthy eating habit is necessary.
相关信息:
Business Letter  
  Dear Sirs,   Complying with the request in your letter of July 17,we take pleasure in enclosing you our Proforma Invoice in three copies covering 40 cartons of TeaSet Invoice NO.2...()
Business writing  
  Dear Sirs,   We thank you for your letter 10th this month and shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.   At your request, we are sending you some samples of our l...()
A Diary   Today my topic is to speaksomething about Internet .Why do I want to have a topic? Because I want to interview the
recently days.   Nowadays,the Business to Business,the Busin...()
i like watching tv because it can bring us news about everything that is happing in the world.and show it in picture. it shows films and plays. it bring us ball games and other programs, so we can sta...()
  directions: you are allowed 40 minutes to write an essay no less than 150 words on the following topic.  1.going abroad for studies costs a large sum of money.  2. but even so it attracts many young...()
关键字含有“200字”的作文:
关键字含有“to”的作文:
关键字含有“we”的作文:
关键字含有“have”的作文:
关键字含有“is”的作文:
关键字含有“need”的作文:
关键字含有“as”的作文:
关键字含有“eat”的作文:

我要回帖

更多关于 habitica 的文章

随机推荐