求大神英文翻译帮忙翻译几句话(翻译成英语)

求英语大神帮忙翻译几段句子, 翻译成有没的句子 求不要直译_百度知道
求英语大神帮忙翻译几段句子, 翻译成有没的句子 求不要直译
妈妈请了老师教我钢琴,老师说我天赋不错,所以刚开始学的时候我在家里练琴练得可卖力了。逐渐,我越弹越好,已经懂得弹曲子了。可是,随着时间的推移,我愈发愈感到枯燥了,重复弹着一首曲子的话,会感到十分不耐烦。于是,我学琴的进度慢了下来。  考完了五级,老师怎么也不教我六级的曲子,却总是让我练指法,没有一点儿进展。妈妈也不耐烦了,给我换了个老师。在新老师那里,我开始学习六级的曲子订攻斥纪俪慌筹苇船俩了。说来也怪,我总是在考级之前临时抱佛脚,却每次都成功考过级。记得有一次,临考级还有两个星期,我却还有一首曲子没有练熟,更别说是背了。妈妈一气之下断了我的电脑,我马上抓紧了,努力练习,最后居然奇迹般的考过了。  说起来,我练琴也算奇葩了。六级考过了,学七级。临考级了,我还剩下一首歌怎么也弹不出来,我就想:与其浪费时间练这东西,还不如直接把心机投入到八级呢!于是,我没有考七级,反倒是直接学八级,最后居然考过了!九级也是一样,一首奏鸣曲弹不下来,就直接弹十级,最后也过关了,不过是勉强过关。妈妈为了这个没少嘲笑过我。
提问者采纳
My mother engaged a teacher to teach me piano. The teacher says I have the talent so in the beginning, I practiced very diligently at home. As a result, I became better and was able to play a full song. However, as time goes by, I start to get bored and frustrated especially when playing the same piece of music repeatively. As a result, my progress was hindered.After completing the 5th grade, the teacher was reluctant to teach me the 6th grade pieces and always make me practice my skills which did not show much progression. My mother starts to get frustrated and engaged another teacher. Under the new teacher, I started learning the pieces in 6th grade. It is funny to note that I am always practicing at the last minute just before the exams but I am always able to pass the exams. I can still recall there was once, 订攻斥纪俪慌筹苇船俩just two weeks before the exams, I still have a piece that I have yet to master fluently, not to even mention to memorize it. Out of anger, my mother broke my computer and I worked harder at practicing and miraculously passed the exams.Come to think of it, my learning of piano is very strange. After passing the 6th grade, I started learning the 7th grade. Before the exmas, I have a song that I still can't play no matter what, so I thought &Rather than wasting my time practicing, why not dedicate my efforts to the 8th grade!&. As such, I did not take my 7th grade exams and went straight for the 8th grade and I managed to pass! The same goes for the 9th grade, a nocturne piece which I was unable to play and went straight for the 10th grade. In the end I managed to scrape pass. My mother teased me quite a bit because of this.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求句子翻译“父爱如山,深沉稳重;母爱如水,温柔细腻”翻译成英文,_百度作业帮
求句子翻译“父爱如山,深沉稳重;母爱如水,温柔细腻”翻译成英文,
求句子翻译“父爱如山,深沉稳重;母爱如水,温柔细腻”翻译成英文,
Father's love, the maternal love like water,soft and delicate
My father loves me , deeply like unshakable moutain, As my mother loves me, carefully like tender water.英语翻译帮忙把下面几句话翻译成英语.急.水对心也是有益处的你的话像谜语,我知道所有的谜底.只有用心才能体会的,内在的本质是眼睛看不到的.我们只有感动,却不知道感动来自何方.(1/2)求_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮忙把下面几句话翻译成英语.急.水对心也是有益处的你的话像谜语,我知道所有的谜底.只有用心才能体会的,内在的本质是眼睛看不到的.我们只有感动,却不知道感动来自何方.(1/2)求
英语翻译帮忙把下面几句话翻译成英语.急.水对心也是有益处的你的话像谜语,我知道所有的谜底.只有用心才能体会的,内在的本质是眼睛看不到的.我们只有感动,却不知道感动来自何方.(1/2)求审判自己比审判他人困难的多,如果你能成功的审判自己,那么,你,就是一个真正的智者。和 如果一个人想被驯服的话,就得冒着掉眼泪(2/2)的危险。的英文翻译。
Water is beneficial to our heart as well.What you said is like the riddle,but i know all of your answers.It is only with the heart that what is essential is invisible to eye.
Water may also be good for the heart.You like a riddle, I knew all the answers.Only the heart can understand, inner nature is invisible to the eye.We only moved, but do not know what moving from side.
您稍等…耐心等待…
Water do something good to the heart.Your words are mysterys,but I know all the answers.Just take your heart in can feel it for the eyes cannot do it.We only left to move but know the way .
Water is also very good.Your words like riddle, I know all the mystery.Only by can realize, the intrinsic essence is the eye cannot see.这是前三句 ,后几句打不上了,抱歉。(你们真有趣) 求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错了,谢谢,一定(你们真有趣)
求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错_百度作业帮
(你们真有趣) 求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错了,谢谢,一定(你们真有趣)
求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错
(你们真有趣) 求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错了,谢谢,一定(你们真有趣)
求英语大神帮我把这几句话翻译成英语,,谢谢,有把握的来,别错了,谢谢,一定采纳,
You really interesting
You all are really humorous.

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps大神帮忙p图 的文章

随机推荐