哪位求大神帮忙破解qq空间看看这英文写的是什么?

【疑难求助】求帮忙看看什么意思希望大神给翻译下_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
【疑难求助】求帮忙看看什么意思希望大神给翻译下收藏
----------------Read this first-----------------This is the fourth session of the ‘Hypnotic Initiation to Slavery’. Do not go on without completing that session first three sessions. Or if you are not yet ready to move ahead with your training go back and try a previous session again.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * * * * *Click Here to listen. (18 min/mp3)* * * * *Before you start, make sure you are prepared for another session. Make sure you will have privacy for the next while, that your door is locked and you will be undisturbed. Turn off anything that could distract you, this includes your television, music and your messaging programs. And turn off any bright lights. You want to focus all your attention here.Sit or lie down comfortably, loosen or remove any tight clothing you might be wearing.And clear your mind.Try to forget about any distractionsLet go of your hesitationYou want to experience this fullyYou need to clear everything from your mind.Just focus my words, imagine the rest of the world doesn't exist, doesn't matter.Let any other thoughts drift away. They're not important now.Forget everything except the words you read here Focus on any sound you may hearEmbrace itEverything you hear relaxes youEvery soundPushes you into deeper relaxationAnd vanishesLet all thoughts drift away.Nothing matters but me and you.All you have to do is obey me.Focus on your breathingBreathe deeply and slowlyIn…And out…Every breat relaxes youIn…And out…Keep going…In…And out…Now let your body relaxLet the tension slip away from your muscles. Imagine a soothing blue light sweeping over you, taking it all away.The soft, pleasant, blue light sweeps over you one piece at a time.First over your toes and then they relax and the tension slips awayThen spreading over your feet and they relax...This warm light travels up your legs... everything it touches relaxes.Now it surrounds your fingers...Your hands...Your arms...Up to your neck and shoulders...Let this warm, pleasant light engulf you...Your eyes are feeling heavy now…Let the light cover your face… let it relax…Let this feeling of relaxation travel through every part of your body...You should now be feeling true relaxation and open-nessTake a moment to enjoy this soothing feelingThis warm, relaxing feeling…Picture yourself facing down a long corridorThe walls are a dull whiteAs is the floor and ceilingThere are no doors or windowsThere are no markings of any kind, just plain white wallsThis dull white corridor stretches farther than you can seeIt stretches deep into your unconscious mindYou will walk down this corridor as I count down from 10As I approach 0 you will come closer to the end of this corridor10Your feeling even more relaxed9You’re letting all of your thoughts go.8You can think of only me now7You are at my command654You’re falling deep into the trance now3You see an opening ahead of youBut you can’t see anything beyond the opening2Let everything go1You come to the end of the corridorBeyond it, all is blackStep into this blacknessYou are mine!You are now in your true state of complete submissionSoftly say “I am yours forever Master” to yourselfHere my power flows through you, consumes youYou will return to this state each time you see my words say “You are mine!”And each time you will experience even deeper submissionYou love being this wayYou love being a slaveYou love being my slaveYou love me, completelyYou know this all to be trueWhenever you think of being a slaveWhenever you think of me, your MasterYou will feel your love for me overwhelm youWhenever you think of meYou will feel intense joyAlways when you think of meYou will feel happy and thankful to belong to meI want to see you nakedStand upSlowly, strip off your clothesOne piece at a timeTake them all off…Now sit backYou can feel your breasts swelling at the thought of me watching youYour nipples are hardeningMove your hands to themCaress themRub themAs those hands rub your breasts you can feel the lips of your pussy swellEngorging with lustYour pussy is expandingGetting wetterYou are yearning to be filledYou are yearning to be takenYou are already aware of the pleasure that is comingYou want to feel those fingers sliding down to your pussyThe desire is overwhelmingYou are almost quivering with lustYou realize now that I am right behind youYour hands continueCaressingRubbingLet a hand down your breastsSlowlyDown across your stomachDown between your thighsNow, let yout hand rub up and down your pussy lipsWhile those sensations travel from your lipsYou can feel your swollen clitAching to be touchedYou are helplessYou love being this wayYou love how horny it makes youKeep your hands sliding over your pussy lipsLet them slide insideYour heart is beating fasterYou need to feel that sensation on your clit is buildingNow let those fingers slide up those lipsToward your clitThey caress around it slowlyEvery circle makes you wetter, hornierStop moving your handsLet them fall away from your breasts and pussyI want you to suck my cock nowYou now realize now that I am in front of youMy hard cock is standing in front of your faceLean forward and take it into your mouthSlowly it parts your lipsAnd slides in and outYou can feel my hands in your hairI am holding your head while I fuck your mouthYou love being used by meYou love taking me deep into your mouth over and overYou love serving meThe thought of pleasing me fills your mindRight now you can think of nothing but pleasing me, your MasterYou want nothing else, only to please meYou desperately want to please meYou would do anything for meYou love the way my cock is sliding in and out of your mouthYou love being this wayYou love being a slaveYou love being my slaveYou love me, completelyYou know this all to be trueWhenever you think of sexWhenever you think of being a slaveWhenever you think of me, your MasterYou will feel your love for me overwhelm youWhenever you think of meYou will feel intense joyAlways when you think of meYou will feel happy and thankful to belong to meMy cock slides out of your mouth one last time and slips away from youI disappear back behind youYou are still incredably hornyPlace your hands on your kneesSlowly, very slowly let them slide up your legsThis sensation grows more powerful as your hands moveYou can feel it building more and more making you more horny than you’ve ever beenLet them slide up your sides toward your breastsThey drive you wild as they gently caress your skinYou can think of nothing but the overwhelming sensation your hands are producingCup and caress your breastsThe slightest tough consumes you nowLet a hand down your breastsSlowlyDown across your stomachDown between your thighsNow, let yout hand rub up and down your pussy lipsLet your fingers slide insideFuck your pussyFasterIts time!I want you to cum for meCum!You are happy and in loveIts time!Let it come!Let it sweep through you!Let the orgasm take you!Its time!Its time!Its time!Embrace and remember this sensationWhenever you receive the words “Its time!” from me,Only from me,You will feel the uncontrollable urge for releaseYou will do what it takes to make yourself cumYour heart will pound in your chestYour clit will pull back Your pussy will tightenAnd then, you will cum hardAnd the orgasm will be more powerful and all consuming each time Now think of any submissive friends you may haveYou want to share the pleasure of these sessions with themYou intend to encourage them to try itYou will do this to please meAs I count up to 10 you will gradually awaken1You will remember that you belong to me2You will remember the orgasm and how good it felt34You’re becoming conscious now5You will feel happy and in love678910You are wide awake now and you feel greatThank your Master for the pleasure he has given you.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或不知不觉已到八月中旬,青涩的那年也即将踏入大学校园面对来自五湖四海的好基友。每周...
或许有一天,你会感受到Apple Pay不知不觉就在你身边,无处不在。
短时间国内还很难实现如同美国、日本那样的游戏分级制度,目前至少需要解决两个问题.....
无论苹果选择哪一种摄像头技术,我们都知道iPhone 7 Plus在拍照体验上要更加优越。
这位CEO每一次访华都是干大事了,这一次也许和iPhone 7首发相关。
又一场世纪审判!现在FTC应该正在密切关注苹果在音乐行业的动态。
能获得同行的赞赏和承认怎么看都是一件好事~
在苹果的内部,或许正在执行三年一更的节奏。
游戏采用了横版卡通风格的画面设计,整体感觉制作还是非常精致的,而且游戏中普遍采用...
玩家所要做的就是需要根据游戏所提供的立体图形让自己能够从起点到达终点。
虽然如今人们的生活还算的上是安定和平的,虽说偶有冲突,但是总体上来说每天都过的还...
《石头阅读》这款专注移动阅读的 APP 为我们提供了极大的阅读便利,从界面、功能、阅...
之前曾推出过《战锤40K:太空野狼》的 HeroCraft 近日又给我们带来了一款新作品《僵尸...
一早便有消息传出,知名游戏开发商 Crescent Moon 将会在今年8月份推出一款全新的冒险...
在沉寂了一段时间之后,加菲猫又出现在我们的视野之中,在《加菲猫:我的节食减肥计划...
对于经常丢三落四的用户来说,通过虚拟助手 Alexa 控制 TrackR 应用能够很快找到 iPho...
既然取名“机甲”,那么机身的外观设计就一定会带有高达上的科技风格...
其实你也可以选择一边手戴一个,只不过这样......
新耳机共有两款,都不是苹果自己做的,而是来自第三方品牌Audeze,型号分别为“EL-8 T...
给 Apple Watch 提供续航并没有想象中那么容易,因为他们需要将苹果提供的官方充电器...
面对着很可能将要和耳机插孔说再见的未来,果粉们的心中总是夹杂着期待和忐忑不安。我...
如果你想给自己的 iPhone 添加一些更加灵活的使用方式的话,Spigen Universal 金属支...
嗯,看起来有点滑稽,你要不要试试?
哪位大神帮忙看看
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
青苹果, 积分 111, 距离下一级还需 89 积分
哪位大神帮忙看看这是什么原因8.1.2越狱后
(47.93 KB, 下载次数: 1)
17:35 上传
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
回楼主yudongwohan于13 分钟前发表的: 哪位大神帮忙看看这是什么原因8.1.2越狱后&&......
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
回楼主yudongwohan于3 小时前发表的: 哪位大神帮忙看看这是什么原因8.1.2越狱后&&......
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间436 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
换个网络或者换个时间段再试试
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间142 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
大部分是网络原因,也可能是被墙了
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间73 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
换个好点网路试试
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
网换了好几个了… 也不行啊
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
刚把英文拼写到翻译出来&&com.jailbreak.kk需要重装?& &这是什么包&&求解释回楼主yudongwohan于前天 17:36发表的: 哪位大神帮忙看看这是什么原因8.1.2越狱后&&......
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间120 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间95 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
威锋旗下产品
Hi~我是威威!
沪公网安备 29号 | 沪ICP备号-1
新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证: