求帮忙翻译下面的话,请不要有道网页翻译谷歌插件,谷歌,百度翻译等,要亲自写的,谢谢!

翻译求助!求英语达人帮忙翻译几段英文!请不要用google或有道直接翻译!句意通顺即可!急用!谢谢(1)_百度知道
翻译求助!求英语达人帮忙翻译几段英文!请不要用google或有道直接翻译!句意通顺即可!急用!谢谢(1)
本人将一篇文章分成了五份 每份都会以200分值奖赏一个问题 都以邮件形式存在公共邮箱mydocshare@163的收件箱里 密码是abc123 本提问是针对第一页翻译设的 请将翻译发到bspxkzbawarj@qq在标题里注明翻译的第几页以及您的百度知道ID 或者直接加我的QQ在线发我(不过我不一定在线) 万分感谢 急用!!!!有兴趣的也可以搜索下相同标题的问题 我只在标题结尾以数字标明是第几页的翻译!
提问者采纳
以下为第一份的翻译:Diversity or Variations in Consumer Demand消费者需求的变化和多样性Under present-day conditions of imperfect competition, marketing managers are generally responsible for selecting theover-all marketing strategy or combination of strategies best suited to afirm's requirements at any particular point in time. The strategy selected mayconsist of a program designed to bring about the convergence of individual market demands for a variety of products upon a single or limitedoffering to the market.This is often accomplished by the achievement of productdifferentiation through advertising and promotion. In this way, variations inthe demands of individual consumers are minimized or brought into line by meansof effective use of appealing product claims designed to make a satisfactoryvolume of demand converge upon the product or product line beingpromoted. This strategy was once believed to be essential as the marketingcounterpart to standardization and mass production in manufacturing because ofthe rigidities imposed by production cost considerations.在如今不完全竞争的情况下,市场部经理一般负责在任何特殊的时间点负责选择全局销售策略或者将最适合公司需求的策略整合在一起。选中的策略可能由一个方案组成,该方案可以实现个人市场对于不同种类市场产品需求的整合。通过广告和推销而达到的产品差异化通常可以完成该方案。这样,个人消费者需求的多样性就被吸引人的产品宣传最小化或者达到一致,而这些产品宣传被设计用来在推销的产品或者产品线上形成较高满意度。因为考虑到产品成本所施加的压力,这种策略曾经被认为是规格化的产品营销和大规模生产所必须的。In some cases, however, the marketer maydetermine that it is better to accept divergent demand as a marketcharacteristic and to adjust product lines and marketing strategy accordingly.This implies ability to merchandise to a heterogeneous marketby emphasizing the precision with which a firm's products can satisfy therequirements of one or more distinguishable market segments. The strategy ofproduct differentiation here gives way to marketing programs based uponmeasurement and definition of market differences.然而在某些情况下,销售员可能会认为接受不同需求的市场特征更好,并适当的调整产品线和营销策略。这就意味着需要具有能力将满足一个或者多个细分市场需求的公司产品推销给强调精度的异度市场。这里,产品差异化的策略给基于市场差异的尺寸和大小创造的营销方案做出了让步。Lack of homogeneityon the demand side may be based upon different customs, desire for variety, ordesire for exclusiveness or may arise from basic differences in user needs.Some divergence in demand is the result of shopping errors in the market. Notall consumers have the desire or the ability to shop in a sufficientlyefficient or rational manner as to bring about selection of the most needed ormost wanted goods or services.需求端同质性的缺乏可能是基于不同的习惯,对于多样性的要求,或者对于互斥性的要求,或者可能是由用户需求的基本差异引起的。一些需求上的分歧同时也是市场中错误购物的结果。并不是所有的顾客有要求或者能力使他们能够充分有效购物或者有能给他们带来最需要产品或者服务选择的合理习惯。Diversity on the demand side of the market isnothing new to sales management.It has always been accepted as a fact to bedealt with in industrial markets where production to order rather than for themarket is common. Here, however, the loss of precision in the satisfying ofcustomer requirements that would be necessitated by attempts to bring aboutconvergence of demand is often impractical and, in some cases, impossible.However, even in industrial marketing, the strategy of product differentiationshould be considered in cases where products are applicable to severalindustries and may have horizontal markets of substantial size.对于营销管理来说,市场需求端的多样化已经不是什么新鲜事了。它经常被认为是为产品定制服务而不是普通消费的工业市场所需要处理的事实。然而在这里,为了满足顾客的要求,造成精确度下降,迫使实现需求整合的尝试经常是不切实际的,而且在有些情况中是不可能的。而且,即使在工业市场中,产品差异化的策略也应该在产品应用于不同工业的情况中考虑,而且可能有大量尺寸的水平市场。Long-Term Implications长期影响While contemporary economic theory deals withthe nature of product differentiation and its effects
upon the operation of the total economy, thealternative strategies of product differentiation and market segmentation havereceived less attention. Empirical analysis of contemporary marketing activitysupports the hypothesis that, while product differentiation and marketsegmentation are closely related (perhaps even inseparable) concepts, attemptsto distinguish between these approaches may be productive of clarity in theoryas well as greater precision in the planning of marketing operations. Not onlydo strategies of differentiation and segmentation call for differing systems ofaction at any point in time, but the dynamics of markets and marketingunderscore the importance of varying degrees of diversity through time andsuggest that the rational selection of marketing strategies is a requirementfor the achievement of maximum functional effectiveness in the economy as awhole.当现代经济理论处理产品差异化的性质和它对于整体经济运行的影响的时候,产品差异化的替代策略和市场细分并没有得到太多的关注。现代市场活动的经验分析支持了某假设,即当产品差异化和市场细分的观念十分相近的时候,区分这些方法的尝试可能使理论变得清楚,或者在市场运作计划中有较大的精确度。不止是策略的差异化和细分需要在任何时间需要不同的运作系统,市场动态和营销也强调在不同时间多样性不同程度的重要性,同时建议总体上,营销策略的理性选择是实现最大功能效率的要求。倾情奉献,祝你进步。不懂的话请追问。满意的话请点击下面的“选为满意答案”按钮,谢谢!O(∩_∩)O
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这个不会……
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮忙翻译。请不要谷歌、有道等。谢谢!_百度知道
求高手帮忙翻译。请不要谷歌、有道等。谢谢!
1) Its worth is determined by the society I live in. Its numerical uation is determined by a small subsection of that society which has managed to foist itself on the rest of us as an arbiter of such matters.2) For instance, I had an auto-repair man once, who, on these intelligence tests, could not possibly have scored more than 80, by my estimate.3) As I made out a complicated check for a family with several children who had changed their ice-cream order a dozen times, I was ready to quit.4) we are somehow reluctant to give our fellows the warm sunshine of praise.5) That is why some of the most valued pats on the back are those which come to us indirectly, in a letter or passed on by a friend. When one thinks of the speed with which spiteful remarks are conveyed, it seems a pity that there isn't more effort to relay pleasing and flattering comments.6) Mothers know instinctively that for children an ounce of praise is worth a pound of scolding.7) Interestingly the brightest children were helped just as much by criticism as by praise, but the less able children reacted badly to criticism, needed praise the most.
提问者采纳
1) Its worth is determined by the society I live in. Its numerical uation is determined by a small subsection of that society which has managed to foist itself on the rest of us as an arbiter of such matters.
它的价值是由我们所在的社会所决定的。但其价格(或量化的数值)却只是由社会的一小部分(群体)定下的,这一小部分(人)惯于以裁决者自居,将自身意志凌驾于社会的其他成员之上。2) For instance, I had an auto-repair man once, who, on these intelligence tests, could not possibly have scored more than 80, by my estimate.
比如,我曾经有个汽车修理工,按我的估计,他做这些智力测试,得分绝不会超过80。3) As I made out a complicated check for a family with several children who had changed their ice-cream order a dozen times, I was ready to quit.
我为一户带孩子的人家结清了他们变更了许多次的、复杂无比的冰淇淋点单之后,我决定不干了。&这应该是个服务员的口吻&4) we are somehow reluctant to give our fellows the warm sunshine of praise.
我们似乎有些不太情愿于给予伙伴们温暖阳光般的赞扬。5) That is why some of the most valued pats on the back are those which come to us indirectly, in a letter or passed on by a friend. When one thinks of the speed with which spiteful remarks are conveyed, it seems a pity that there isn't more effort to relay pleasing and flattering comments.
这就是为什么一些最受珍视的宠物往往是间接获得的——也许是别人寄来的,也许是朋友的转赠。当你意识到恶意中伤的流言传播之快的时候,似乎会惋惜人们没有费力气去传播那些溢美之词。&这是个对比&6) Mothers know instinctively that for children an ounce of praise is worth a pound of scolding.
母亲们似乎本能地知道,对孩子们的一句表扬远比十句批评更有效。&意译&7) Interestingly the brightest children were helped just as much by criticism as by praise, but the less able children reacted badly to criticism, needed praise the most.
有趣的是,对那些天赋惊人的孩子,批评和表扬差不多是等效的;但对于那些天赋一般的孩子,他们需要表扬远多于批评。准确翻译,祝好!不懂可探讨!
提问者评价
谢谢!万分感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谷歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语好的大家帮忙翻译下面这段!不要有道和谷歌翻译的结果!谢谢,急!_百度知道
请英语好的大家帮忙翻译下面这段!不要有道和谷歌翻译的结果!谢谢,急!
如果让我给家庭,财富,健康,名声,以我的人生态度排顺序的话,那么首先是健康最重要,因为有健康的身体,才能做任何想做的事。其次是财富,毕竟这是个现实的社会,没有钱根本无法生存。然后是家庭,因为在很多时候家人的关怀和支持,会让自己很幸福。最后我选择名声,并不是它不重要,而是和健康,财富,家庭相比,名声就略显的不重要了。
提问者采纳
If I rank family,wealth,health and fame based on my attitude on life, the most important is health. Only if we are healthy, we could do anything we want. Secondly it is weath, after all it is impossible to survive without money in the realistic society. Thirdly it is family. Most of the times with the comfort and support of the families I feel happy. The last one is fame. It is not because it is not important, but compared with health, wealth and family, it is less important.
提问者评价
非常感谢您!希望以后有机会还能得到您的帮助,再次谢谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谷歌翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求用日语翻译下面这段话,请不要用有道谷歌什么的。。。谢谢了!!1_百度知道
求用日语翻译下面这段话,请不要用有道谷歌什么的。。。谢谢了!!1
人和人之间的亲情、友情,在温泉旅游的过程中得到了交流和升华。温泉对日本社会关系的和谐和家庭关系的和睦都有着积极作用。
提问者采纳
人间の爱情と友情は温泉旅行を通して、コミュニケーションを深め、升华されます。温泉は日本社会の诸関系と家族间の亲睦にとって、积极的な役割を果たしています。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
人と人との爱情や、友情は温泉旅行でつながりが広がるにつれ、升华されます。温泉は、日本社会的诸関系の调和及び家族関系の调和に积极的な役割を持っています。
日语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请将下面的话翻译一下,谢谢,不要用有道或者谷歌哦!英语似乎是大多数中国学生又爱又恨的学科:它可以成为我们成功路上的敲门砖,也可能成为前进路中的绊脚石。随着我国经济社会_百度作业帮
请将下面的话翻译一下,谢谢,不要用有道或者谷歌哦!英语似乎是大多数中国学生又爱又恨的学科:它可以成为我们成功路上的敲门砖,也可能成为前进路中的绊脚石。随着我国经济社会
请将下面的话翻译一下,谢谢,不要用有道或者谷歌哦!英语似乎是大多数中国学生又爱又恨的学科:它可以成为我们成功路上的敲门砖,也可能成为前进路中的绊脚石。随着我国经济社会的发展,社会对大学生的综合素质,尤其是外语素质和能力提出了新的更高的要求。英语学习的重要性,无论从大学生就业,还是从就业后的自身发展来讲,都是不言而喻的. 因此学好英语成为许多学生,犹其是即将离开校园,走进社会的我们至关重要的一件事情。 我们接触英语的时间并不短,从初中到大学,已有八九年光景了,可是我们周围依然有大量的同学为了通过四、六级而苦恼不堪,似乎英语成为他们心中一道永远的伤疤。其实英语并没有我们想像中那么可怕,只要我们寻找到正确学习英语的方法,你会在英语中体会学习的乐趣。这篇文章将浅谈几点关于如何学好英语方法和建议
翻译成哪种语言?
English seems to be the subject that most Chinese students love as well as they hate :It can be the door-knocking brick of the road to our success .so can it be our stumbling stone to the road we are ...

我要回帖

更多关于 有道网页翻译谷歌插件 的文章

随机推荐