这里这里呢
摆脱我🙏
是正确的啊
我没读书!
哈哈给个采纳吧
你只需要点击右上脚
哈哈谢谢了帮我把这篇日志翻译成英语,跪求,急需,谢谢了
帮我把这篇日志翻译成英语,跪求,急需,谢谢了 10
《你说自己爱自己》&& 那天,《4.16》,他的生日上,你来了,那时,我就知道什么是心电的感觉,你有没有发现我那天异常的奇怪呢,老顶你的话,后来,我们去接小雅,我主动的提出要陪你去,记得在路上我很无赖的牵了你的手。&&& 那晚,《4.18》,我神经的跟你表白了,很直接,没有一点掩饰,你应该有些惊讶吧?那么的神速。你说:行呀,和我说500遍我爱你 你就答应我。&&& 那晚,《4.22》,我约了你出来,在假山,我对你说了500遍‘我爱你’,说的我嘴都歪了,你答应我了。&&& 那一次,我们算是在一起后的第一次出去,结果,没过多久,你说你要和你的朋友出去,我问你‘多少人去玩’,你说‘两人,都是女的’,结果呢,一群。你问我会不会生气,虽然我笑着说不会,其实我真的很气,很生气。&&& 和你在一起我真的很快乐。&&& 我问过你,你爱我么,你总逃避的叉开话题没回答,最终答案只是喜欢。&&& 那晚,《7.1》你和我说‘分手吧’,你知道么,我很难过,我答应了你,没有挽回,我知道,强扭的瓜不甜。&&& 你告诉我,你只爱你自己,从来没爱过谁。其实从开始到现在,我早就知道你不爱我,我一直以为我爱你就够了,其实我错了。&&& 为什么,为什么你不能多等我2个月。&&& 其实我们或许当朋友更好,你说的自己爱自己。
"You say you love yourself"&That day, the "4.16", he's birthday, you are here, at that time, I know what is the feeling of ecg, did you find me that day abnormal strangely, the old roof you of words, later, we go to meet lesser, I active offered to accompany you to remember, in the way I'm rogue and took your hand.&That night, the "4.18", I with you of the nerve vindicated and very directly, no disguise, you should some surprise? So fast. You say: good ah, and I said I love you 500 times you will promise to me.&That night, the "4.22", I asked you to come out in the rockery, I told you 500 times' I love you ', said I mouth slanting, you promise me.......&That time, we be together after the first time out, results, before long, you said you want to go out with your friends, I asked you how many people to play ', "you say 'two people, all is the woman', the result, a group of. You ask I will not be angry, though I say with smile won't, but I really really gas, very angry.&With you I really very happy.&I asked you, do you love me? You always escape his topic didn't answer, finally answer is just like it.&That night, the 7.1 "you and I said 'break up," you know, I'm very sorry, I promise you, no save, I know, forced love does not last.&You tell me, you only love you, who have never loved. But from the beginning to now, I already know you don't love me, I always thought that I love you enough, in fact I was wrong.&Why, why, why can't you wait me 2 months.&In fact we perhaps when friends better, you said you love yourself.&&& & & 希望能够对您有所帮助。
提问者 的感言: 谢谢你 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号我不爱你,你爱我吗?你不爱我?我还爱不爱你? 翻译成英语怎么翻?_百度作业帮
我不爱你,你爱我吗?你不爱我?我还爱不爱你? 翻译成英语怎么翻?
我不爱你,你爱我吗?你不爱我?我还爱不爱你? 翻译成英语怎么翻?要想别人爱你先学会自己爱自己英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
要想别人爱你先学会自己爱自己英语怎么翻译
要想别人爱你先学会自己爱自己英语怎么翻译
If you want others to love you,first you have to learn to love yourself.
love youeself before you get others' love
Learn to love yourself before you are loved.
People loves those who love themselves

我要回帖

更多关于 你到底爱不爱我 的文章

随机推荐