l like tige!翻译汉语翻译拼音意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:L'm a regular reader of your newspaper. Llike it very much mainly for the following two reasons. First it covers both national and international news so that,by simply turning the pages.L can learn all important things that have happened during the week. Equally attractive are the success stories of word-famous people,是什么意思?
L'm a regular reader of your newspaper. Llike it very much mainly for the following two reasons. First it covers both national and international news so that,by simply turning the pages.L can learn all important things that have happened during the week. Equally attractive are the success stories of word-famous people,
问题补充:
L'是经常阅读的报纸。非常llike它主要表现为以下两个原因。第一,它涵盖了国家和国际新闻,这样,只需打开pages.l可以学习,在一周内发生的所有重要的事情。同样的吸引力,这帮助我明白了一个人如何努力使世界变得更美好的著名词人的成功故事。
L ' m a regular reader of your newspaper, Llike it very much mainly for the following two reasons.First it covers both national and international news so that, by simply turning the pages.L can learn all important things that have happened during the week, Equally attractive are the success stories
L'm a regular reader of your newspaper. Llike it very much mainly for the following two reasons. First it covers both national and international news so that,by simply turning the pages. L can learn all important things that have happened during the week. Equally%
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!拼音开头字母w y w n t l 翻译汉语过来什么意思着急。 一经确认 有奖励 真的着急!_百度知道
拼音开头字母w y w n t l 翻译汉语过来什么意思着急。 一经确认 有奖励 真的着急!
提问者采纳
我以为你吐了。我已为你吐了。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ulnar.l翻译成汉语啥意思?_百度知道
ulnar.l翻译成汉语啥意思?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ulnar尺,尺骨的
其他类似问题
汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my bother. l am very like you now 整句翻译成中文是什么意思呀_百度知道
my bother. l am very like you now 整句翻译成中文是什么意思呀
句子语法不对吧应该说是My borther,I li 或者My brother,I am very liking you now.兄弟,我现在很喜欢你。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
我的麻烦。我很喜欢现在的你
我的兄弟 现在我很像你
语法有点点问题
如果句子没错的话
我的兄弟 现在我很像你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拼音开头字母w a t h h l l z f k 翻译汉语过来什么意思着急。 一经确认 有奖励_百度知道
拼音开头字母w a t h h l l z f k 翻译汉语过来什么意思着急。 一经确认 有奖励
拼音开头字母w a t h h l l z f k 翻译汉语过来什么意思着急。 一经确认 有奖励 真的着急!
提问者采纳
我爱他轰轰烈烈最疯狂
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译拼音 的文章

随机推荐