as every day in a week的everyday同义词词改写

2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013八年级英语上册期中考试题(人教版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m 2013 八年级上期中试题(满分120分,考试用时120分钟)听力部分一、&听句子,补全句中所缺的单词。每个句子听两遍。1. There is some&&&&&&&&&&& in the bottle.2. Can he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the Internet?3. She knows the&&&&&&&&&&&&& of the football game.4. They can find the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& between this picture and that picture.5. What is her favorite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?二. 听句子,选择正确的应答语。每个句子听一遍。(每小题1分,共5分)( )6. A. I like books a lot&&&&& B. I usually play soccer&&& C. Yes, I like them&(& ) 7. A. Every day&&&&&&&&&&& B. Only once&&&&&&&&&&& C. Two weeks&(& ) 8. A. Fast food&&&&&&&&&&&& B. It’s boring&&&&&&&&&& C. Animal World&(& ) 9..A& Twice a week&&&&&&&& B. About five hours&&&&& C. I am busy&(& ) 10. A. Fine, thanks. And you?& B. Yes, I think so.&&&&&&& C. I get up early.&三.听小对话,选择正确的答案。每段对话听两遍。 (每小题1分,共5分)( )11. What’s Jim’s favorite program?&&&&&&& A. Animal World&&&&&&&& B. English News&&&&&& C. Sports News&(& ) 12. How often does Lucy shop?&&&&&&& A. Twice a day&&&&&&&&&& B. Twice a week&&&&&& C. Once a month&(& ) 13. How many hours does Kate sleep every school night?&&&&&&& A. About eight hours&&&&& B. About nine hours&&&& C. About ten hours&(& ) 14. How often does Linda do sports?& &&&&&&& A. Never&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Often&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sometimes.&(& ) 15. What does Tom usually do on Saturday?&&&&&&& A. Goes camping&&&&&&&& B. Reads books&&&&&&&& C. Watches TV 四. 听大对话,选择正确的答案。对话听两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)( )16. When does Joan exercise?&&&&&&& A. On Monday&&&&&&&&&& B. On Friday&&&&&&&&&& C. On weekends&(& ) 17. What does Joan think of vegetables and fruit?& A.&She thinks they are not good.B.&She thinks they are the best food in the world.C.&She thinks they are only good for the children.&(& ) 18. How many hours does Joan sleep on weekends?&&&&&&& A. Eleven hours&&&&&&&&&&& B. Nine hours&&&&&&&&&& C. Eight hours.&(& ) 19. Does Joan drink milk every day?&&&&&&& A. Yes, she does&&&&&&&& B. We don’t know&&&&&&& C. No, she doesn’t&(& ) 20. How often does Joan eat junk food?&&&&&&& A. Twice a week&&&&&&&& B. Never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Every day五. 听短文,选择正确的选项。短文听两遍。(每小题1分,共5分)&(& )21. How old was Wang Lei when he came to the middle school ?& A. Twelve&&&&&&&& B. Fourteen&&&&&&&& C. Ten(& ) 22. How does Wang Lei go to school every day ?A.&He goes to school by busB.&He runs to schoolC.&He rides a bike to school.&(& ) 23. About Wang Lei’s family,which is right ?A.&His mother is ill B.&His brother is illC.&His father is ill&(& ) 24. When did he take part in (参加) a sports meeting?&&&&& A. Last month&&&&& B. Two years ago&&&&&& C. Last year&(& ) 25. What makes Wang Lei become stronger and& stronger ?A.&His growing up.B.&His father’s care.C.&Keeping running to school.Ⅱ 笔试部分一.&单项选择 (共20分)A)&选择意思相近或相同的选项替换划线部分。( ) 26& Ten minutes later, the sun& started& to come up ..&&&&&& A. made&&&&&& B. makes&&&&&&& C. begins&&&& D. began&(& )& 27& He often reads English for&& more& than& two hours a day.&&&&&& A. above&&&&& B. over&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&& D. Less than&(&& )& 28. Exercise& such as& playing basketball is fun.&&&&&& A. for example&& B, as&&&&&&&& C. like&&&&&&&& D. seem&(&& )& 29. She is&& so&&&& young& that she can’t& go to school.&&&&&& A. to&&&&&& B. to&&& C. such&&&& D. that&(&& )& 30 We& had a good time& at the party.&&&&&& A. were surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. enjoyed ourselves&&&&&& C. felt excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had funnyB) 从A pBp Cp D 四个选项中,选出可填入空白处的最佳选项。&( ) 31 ---Did you buy anything for&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&&&&&&&& ----No, I bought nothing for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. yourself, myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. myself , yourself&&&&&&& C. me, myself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. you, yourself&(& )& 32.& ---- Where&&&&&&&&& he go on vacation ?&&&&&&&&&&& ----- He went to& the mountains.&&&&&&&& A. did&&&&&& B. is&&&&& C. does&&&&& D. has(& )& 33. ---- Did you decide&&&&&&& a bicycle to school ?&&&&&&&&& ---- Sure&&&&&& A. ride&&&&& B. riding&&& C. to ride&& D. rode(& )& 34. ---- My& brother works&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& ----& Yes , so he&&&&&&&& ever plays computer games.&&&&&& A. hardly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hard&&&&&& C& hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& hardly(& ) 35. -----What do you think of the book ?&&&&&&&& -----It is so&&&&&&&& , and I feel&&&&&&& &&&&& A. excited, boring&&&&&&&&&&&& B. boring ,& excited&&&&& C. boring , bored&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bored& , boring(& )& 36. -----&& Is there&&&&&&&& in today’s newpaper?&&&&&&&&& ------ Sorry, I don’t know&&&&&& A. something new&&&&&&&&&&&&& B anything new&&&&&& C. new something&&&&&&&&&&&&& D new anything(& )&& 37. ---- Why was he late, Tom ?&&&&&&&&&& -----He was late&&&&&& he was ill, not&&&&&& the bad weather .&&&&&&& A. because, because of&&&&&&& B. because of , because &&&&&&& C. because , because&&&&&&&&& D. because of , because of(&& )& 38. ----&&&&&& does your cousin go to the gym ?&&&&&&&&&& ----Twice a week.&&&&&&& A. How long&&& B. How soon&&& C. How much&& D. How often(&& )& 39.--- Frank lievs a simple (简朴) life&&&&&&& he has lots of money.&&&&&&&&& ----I think so.&&&&&&&& A. although&&&&& B. because&&&& C. SO&&&&&& D. if (&& )& 40. ---Where is John ?& &&&&&&&&&& ---He isn’here . Try&&&&&&&& his home number.&&&&&&&& A.& to phone&&&& B. phoning&&&&&& C. called&&& D. to call (&& )& 41. ---I’m sorry to keep you&&&&&&&&&&& too long.&&&&&&&&&& ----It doesn’t matter.&&&&&&& A. to wait&&&&&&& B. waiting&&&&&& C. waited&&& D. wait(&& )& 42 -----Who went to Beijing in our class& ? &&&&&&&&& -----&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. Never&&&&&&&&& B. No&&&&&&&&&&& C. None&&&&& D. No one(&& )& 43 ------Why&&&&&&&& she angry now& ? &&&&&&&&& --------Because he&&&&&&&& at her just now. &&&&&&& A. is , shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shouted&&&&&&& C. shouted&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. is, shouts(&& )&& 44. ------Tom’s life is&&&&&&&&& from Bob’s&&&&&&&&& -------Yes , There are some&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& A.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&&&&&&& C. differences&&&&&&&&&&&& D. differences(&& )&& 45& ------What do you think of math ?&&&&&&&&&& --------I find&&&&&&& difficult to learn it.&&&&&&& A. that&&&&& B. it&&&&&& C. this&&&&& D. is
第二节 完形填空 (共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)Last month we asked our students& 46&&&& their free time activities. Our questions were about exercise , use of the Internet and watching TV . Here&& 47&&& the results.We found that only fifteen percent of our students exercise .&& 48& Forty-five percent exercise four to six times a week .Twenty percent exercise only one to three times a week .And twenty percent do not exercise&&&& 49&&& .&&&& We all know that& many students often& 50 , but we were& 51& that ninety percent of them use the Internet every day.&& 52&&&& ten percent use it at three or four times a week.&& 53& students use it for fun and not for homework..&& The answers&& 54& our questions about&&& 55&& television were also interesting. Only two percent of the students watch TV one to three times a week . Thireteen percent watch TV four to six times a week. And eighty―five percent watch TV every day!& 56&& many students like to watch sports, game shows are the most popular.&& It is good& 57& by& using the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best way to relax is through exercise . It is healthy for the mind and the body. Exercise& 58&&& playing sports is fun , and you can&& 59& time with your friends and family&&& 60&& you play together. And remember,” old habits die hard” . So start exercising before it is too late !(&& ) 46.& A& to&&&&&&&&& B& about&&&&&&&& C& of&&&&&&&&&&&& D with(&& ) 47.& A. is&&&&&&&&&& B.& was&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&& D. are(&& ) 48.& A. every day&&&& B. everyday&&&&&& C. every&&&&&&&&&& D. day(&& ) 49.& A. at most&&&&&& B. at all&&&&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&&&&&& D. most all&& (&& ) 50.& A. get online&&&& B. be online&&&&&& C. go online&&&&&&& D. online(&& ) 51.& A. surprise&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&& C. surprising&&&&&& D. surprises(&& ) 52.& A. the other&&&&&& B. other&&&&&&&&& C. others&&&&&&&&& D. another(&& ) 53.& A. Most of&&&&&& B. Most the&&&&&& C. Most&&&&&&&&&&& D. The most (&& ) 54.& A. with&&&&&&&&& B. by&&&&&&&&&&& C. about&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& ) 55.& A. watch&&&&&&&& B. watches&&&&&& C. watching&&&&&&&& D. watched(&& ) 56.& A. But&&&&&&&&&& B. Although&&&&& C. Because&&&&&&&&& D. so(&& ) 57.& A. to relax&&&&&&& B. relax&&&&&&&&& C. relaxing&&&&&&&& D. relaxed(&& ) 58.& A. for example&&& B. such as&&&&&&&& C. and so&&&&&&&&& D. such that(&& ) 59.& A. cost&&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&&&& C. spend&&&&&&&&&& D. pay(&& ) 60.& A. while&&&&&&&&& B.& when&&&&&&& C.& then&&&&&&&&&& D. as
三. 阅读理解 (共14分)A&&& Lily asked her friends about their vacation.&&& Kelsey went to New York City in the US. It is a very big city. It is also called “ Big Apple”, She went shopping there. She also visited Times Square and Central Park.&&& Sonia went to Sanya, China. There are beautiful beaches in Sanya. It was hot there& She swam and played beach volleyball there.&& Victor went to Sydney with his family .& They visited the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Tower. They also went to the movies there.&&& Vera went to Beijing, China. There are many interesting museums in& Beijing. She visited them .She learned a lot there.& Jet just stayed at home& .& He likes reading. He read a lot of books about history.(&& ) 61. “ Big Apple” is&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& A.Beijing&&&&&& B.& Sanya&&&& C. New York&&& D. Shanghai(&& ) 62.&&&&&&&& went to the movies in Sydney.&&&& A. Lily&&&&&&&& B. Victor&&&& C. Sonia&&&&&& D. Jet(&& ) 63 Vera visited many&&&&&& in Beijing.& &&&& A. parks&&&&&&& B. Schools&&& C. stores&&&&&& D. museumsB&We all know that it is important to protect (保护) our teeth. We’d better not eat too many candies .We’d better brush our teeth every day . A new survey (调查) in America also shows that if we drink too many sodas (碳酸饮料),our teeth will also be bad.& In America, it is popular to drink sodas. About 90 % young people have sodas every day .& Most of them have more than three glasses of sodas every day. About 30% of them have bad teeth. When they eat fast food, or when are thirty, they drink sodas instead of (代替) water. But the sodas are sweet, and the sweet things can change into sour (碳酸) things, and the sour things can make the teeth bad. The American scientists say that sodas are bad for teeth. It is not good to drink sodas especially for the young people.(&& ) 64. If you&&&& , your teeth will be bad.A. eat too many candies&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t brush your teethC. drink too many sodas&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. all of the above (以上所有)(&& ) 65. About&&&&&&& young people don’t have sodas every day.&&&&&&& A. 10%&&&&&&& B. 30%&&&&&&&&& C. 70%&&&&&&&&& D. 90%(&& ) 66. According to the passage,&&&&& can make the teeth bad.&&&&&&& A. the salty things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the sour things&&&&&&& C. the hot things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the cold things(&& ) 67. The writer wants to tell us to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& A. eat more fast food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. drink water every day&&&&&&& C. drink sodas every day&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. protect oue teethD& The crocodile (鳄鱼) only lives in hot countries, such as India, Australia,,Africa and America. It spends most of its time lying in the mud or rivers. It lays its eggs and leaves them under leaves or sand, and the baby crocodile come out of the shells. The crocodile’s long tail helps it to swim . It is also an excellent weapon (武器). One blow will knock down a man or even a big animal at once.&&& The crocodile’s protects itself by the hard body plates. And those plates cover most of its body. Because of its special neck, the crocodile cannot t instead it can only see in front of itself. The crocodile bird helps to clean the crocodile’s teeth. For it cannot clean its own teeth, nor can it move its tongue up and down .& With its terrible teeth, it seizes its food, such as a fish, a duck, or even a careless man, and then it holds them below the water until they drown (淹死)。根据短文内容完成表格信息,每空词数不超过5个单词。
CrocodileWhere does the crocodile&71&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Where to leave its eggs&72&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Usage (用途)of 73&&&&&&&&&&&& &Swimming and attacking (进攻)What to use to protect itself&74&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Usage of the crocodile bird&&&&&&&&&& &cleaning the teeth&& What to seize and eat food with&&&&&& &Its teerible teeth
任务型阅读 (共7个小题,每小题2分,满分14分)&&& Are you in good health ? (1)&& Do you want to keep healthy&& ? If you want, please do the following things. First of all, you should exercise every day, such as playing basketball, jogging (慢跑)。 No sports, no life, Second, you should have a good eating habit. You should try to eat more vegetables and fruit and (2)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& milk every day. You’d better eat junk food as little as possible . Please remember: (3)&& An apple a day keeps the doctor& away && It’s important for us to have a healthy lifestyle and eating habit. If you have a healthy lifestyle and eating habit, you will be healthy. Good health can help us to get good grades. So please remember what I said. I wish you good health.根据短文内容,按要求完成下列任务。 68. 请将(1)处变成同义句。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 69. 请在(2)处填上一个合适的词,使句子意义完整。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 70. 请将(3)处的英文翻译成汉语。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
四. 写& (共四节)一. 根据汉语提示完成句子,注意单词形式。 (6分)75. There are many&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (杂志) in our school library.76. My mother was ill .&&&&&&&&&&&& (然而),she still went to work .77. The dog&&&&&&&&&&& (死亡) a few days ago.78.&&&&&&&&&&&& (或许) he knows the boy’s name.79. I was&&&&&&&&&&& (激动的) at& the& news .80.The room was&&&&&&&&&&&& (充满的) of& smoke (烟)。二.句型转换 (6分)81.I went to& the& beach on vacation .(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&& on vacation.?82. He looked out of the window, but saw nothing. (改为同义句)He looked out of the window, but&&&&&&&& see&&&&&&&& .83. Maybe Mr.Wu is at home. (改为同义句)Mr. Wu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& at home.84. The baby sleeps&& about&&&&& ten& hours every night. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the baby&&&&&&& every night ?85. What was life like in the past.& I wonder.& (将两句合并为一句)I wonder&&&&&&&&&&& life&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the past. 86. His new dictionary is not the same as mine. (改为同义句)His new dictionary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& mine.三. 补全对话. (共5小题,每题2分,满分10分)Lingling:& Sallly and I went to Lao She Teahouse last night.Daming:& Oh , really? 87.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Lingling:& We drank tea and watched Beijing Opera.Daming:&& 88.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?Lingling:&& We liked it very much. It was interesting and wonderful !Daming:&& 89.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .Lingling:&& We stayed there for two hours.Daming:& Oh, you had a great time, didn’t you ?Lingling:& Yes, 90&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& Sally enjoyed it very much and we decided to watch it again next week.Daming:&& 91.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lingling:& of course ! We can get together then !四. 书面表达 (满分10分)请根据下面表格中的信息,介绍一下你最好的朋友Sue 的日常活动情况.要求: 可适当发挥,但必须包含所给信息;不少于60词. 开头已给出.Activities&How oftenDo homework&More than one hour a dayWatch TV &Hardly everUse the Internet&Twice a weekExercise&Less than one hour a dayGo to the movies&Once a yearRead English books&Every day
&My best friend is Sue.&&& 文 章来 源莲山 课件 w ww.5Y k J.cO m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?1.They watch Tv every day(用tomorrow改写)___ ___ TV____。2.She'll be back __in a few days___.(对划线部分提问)___________________。3.I'm sure that our team will win.(同义句)I_______that we are going to____ _____。4.Please _____(not lat_百度作业帮
1.They watch Tv every day(用tomorrow改写)___ ___ TV____。2.She'll be back __in a few days___.(对划线部分提问)___________________。3.I'm sure that our team will win.(同义句)I_______that we are going to____ _____。4.Please _____(not lat
1.They watch Tv every day(用tomorrow改写)___ ___ TV____。2.She'll be back __in a few days___.(对划线部分提问)___________________。3.I'm sure that our team will win.(同义句)I_______that we are going to____ _____。4.Please _____(not late)for class again.5._______(watch)TV too much is had for your eyes.6.Jim,________(wash)your hands before meals.7.They_____________(watch)a football match next week.8.______ (go)________boating with you this afternoon?9.He___ ____(not walk)to school next Tuesday.10.- What will you do_____the coming trip?-At first make a plan ,I think.A./ b.for c.about d.of11.-Congratulations!Li Ming ,you're the winner in the running race .Are you happy?-yes.but very tired______A.as well b,too c,either d.as well as/12.They are busy____now____themselves on.A.exercise ,building b.doing sports ,to cheer.c.exercising ,to build d.do sports ,build.
/shijuan/08-11.8yy.doc八年级英语句型转换专题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语句型转换专题
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢初三同义句复习(152个)人教版 星沙英语网
& | &| &| &| &|&&|&&|&&|&&| &|&&|& |
&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&教研 |&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章正文
初三同义句复习(152个)人教版
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
1)My father mended my bike yesterday. My father _______ my bike yesterday. 2)I would like to buy some English books on Sunday. I _______ to buy some English books on Sunday. 3)We enjoyed ourselves in the park. We _______ _______ _______ _______ in the park. 4)My aunt returned on a Friday afternoon. My aunt _______ _______ on a Friday afternoon. 5)It's time for class. It's time _______ _______ classes. 6)It took them three hours to do the work. They _______ three hours _______ the work. 7)They often go to school at five thirty. They often go to school _______ _______ _______ _______ . 8)Tom studies the hardest in our class. Tom studies _______ than _______ _______ _______ in our class. 9)He isn't so tall as you. You're _______ _______ he. 10)We usually go to work by bike. We usually go to work _______ _______ bike. 11)They go to school on foot. They _______ to their school. 12)How can I get to the People's Park? _______ _______ _______ _______ to the People's Park? 13)Go along and take the second turning on the left. Walk down and turn _______ _______ _______ _______ _______ . 14)How is the weather today? _______ is the weather _______ today? 15)The rain will be heavy tomorrow. It will _______ _______ tomorrow. There will be _______ _______ _______ tomorrow. 16)How far it is from here to Beijing! _______ _______ _______ _______ it is from here to Beijing! 17)What a clever boy he is! _______ _______ the boy is! How clever _______ _______ he is! 18)He is too young to join the army. He is _______ _______ _______ to join the army. (19) A. "Don' t go to work until you feel well," the doctor said to me.   B. The doctor told me________ ________ go to work until I felt well.(20) A. Ann spent two weeks getting ready for the exams.   B. It________ Ann two weeks to ________ ready for the exams.(21) A. Every day, Wang Zhizhi receives E―mails from thousands of basketball fans.   B. Every day, Wang Zhizhi________ ________thousands of basketball fans.(22) A. A Computer is more useful than a VCD.   B. A VCD is not________ useful________ a computer.(23) A. Charlie found this car too expensive to buy.   B. This car was not _________ _________ for Charlie to buy. (24) A: The children played happily in the zoo yesterday.   B: The children________ ________ in the zoo yesterday.(25) A: What day is it today?    B: What day of ________ ________ is today?(26) A: I always get up before six o'clock in my school days.   B: I________ get up _________ six o'clock in my school days.(27) A: The problem is too difficult for me to work out.   B: The problem isn't _________ _________ for me to work out.(28) A: Hurry up. or you'll be late for the party.   B: ________ you_________ hurry, you'll be late for the party. 29 . I'm interested in the old museum in this city.(改为同义句)   The old museum in this city________ ________ ________ me.(30) A: Remember to ring me up as soon as you get to London.   B: Make ________ to give me a ring as soon as you ________ London.(31) A: Everyone should give back his library books on time.   B: Library books should ________ ________ on time.(32) A: The factory is not far from here. It only takes you ten minutes by bike.   B: The factory is ________ here. It's only ten minutes'_________.(33) A: Tom had no time for breakfast. He went to school in a hurry.   B: Tom ________ to school________ breakfast.(34) A: All the students in our class are Chinese except Peter.   B:________ Peter is a________ in our class.(35) Two years ago we used that machine to make shoes for children.Two years ago that machine________ ________ ________ ________shoes for children.(36) My brother went to Beijing last week, and she hasn't come back yet.   My mother________ ________ ________ Beijing.(37) I don't listen to the radio when I'm spading. My cousin doesn't listen to the radio when he's spading, either.I don't listen to the radio when I'm spading. _________ ________ my cousin.(38) The teacher told us that we would not meet at the school gate.   The teacher told us ________ ________ ________ at the school gate.(39) The panda is so fat that it can't go through the hole.The hole ________ ________ ________ ________ such a fat panda to go through.(40) A. "Don' t go to work until you feel well," the doctor said to me.   B. The doctor told me________ ________ go to work until I felt well.(41) His father took a plane to the USA three days ago.   Three days ago his father ________ to the USA.(42) All the boys are laughing, but Jim isn't.   All the boys are laughing________ Jim.(43) The children are wearing beautiful clothes.   The children are ________beautiful clothes.(44) She likes pork a little, but she likes beef better.   She _________ beef to pork.(45) He runs fastest in his class.   ________ runs faster than he in his class.(46) I can't finish the work in time without your help.   I can't finish the work in time________ you don't help me. (47) He spent two days in mending this radio.    It _________ him two days_________ mend this radio.(48) Bill did better than Lin Tao.    Lin Tao________ ________ so________ as Bill. (49) A. The doctor put down the telephone, left his home at once and hurried to Jim's home.   B. After tile doctor_________ the phone call, he left his home at once and went to Jim's home ________ ________ as ________.(50) A. At the end of the meeting his bag was lost.   B. He________ ________ his bag when the meeting ________ ________.(51) A. Lin Feng was very tired and he had to stop swimming.   B. Lin Feng was_________ tired to swim _________ _________.(52) A. You speak a little too fast and I can't write down what you say.   B._________ you speak a bit_________ I can write down________ ________.(53) A. Allen took the medicine and ran back home as fast as he could.   B. Allen________ home________ the medicine, trying his________ to________ very fast. (54) Chinese is more popular than Japanese.   Japanese is ________ popular________ Chinese.(55) All the American people don't like sandwiches.   ________ _________ the American people like sandwiches.(56) "Don't play in the street," the policeman shouted at the boy.   The policeman _________ the boy ________ playing in the street.(57) You must be quick, if not, you'll miss the early bus.   ________ quick, _________ you'll miss the early bus.(58) She came here two hours ago.   She _________ _________ here for two hours. (59) Jill and Bob were born in the same year.   Jill is ________ ________ as Bob.(60) He spent two years writing the book.   It _________ _________ two years to write the book.(61) She is so clever that she can answer the question.   She is _________ _________ to answer the question.(62) Does she do well in English? Could you tell me?   Could you tell me________ she _________ well in English? (63) Tom went to bed after the TV play was over.   Tom________ go to bed________ the TV play was over.(64) They are too tired to walk farther.   They are _________ tired that they ________walk farther. (65) A: Both Jack and Betty prefer pandas to monkeys.   B: Jack_________ pandas________ than monkeys, so does Betty.(66) A: You must water the flowers every day.   B: The flowers must________ _________ every day.(67) A: The snow was heavy last night.   B: It________ _________ last night.(68) A: She spent 30 dollars on the English- Chinese dictionary.   B: The English-Chinese dictionary________ ________ 30 dollars.(69) A: The runner couldn't catch up with the others in the race.   B: The runner________ ________ the others in the race. (70) A: Someone is knocking at the door.   B: There is________ ________ on the door.(71) A: Let's play games, shall we?   B: ________ _________ playing games?(72) A: Jane got to school earlier than any other student.   B: Jane got to school ________ ________ all the students.(73) A: Can you show me the way to the post office?   B: Can you tell me ________ ________ get to the post office?(74) A: People plant many young trees on either side of the street each year.   B: Many young trees are ________ on ________ sides of the street each year. (75) There is a strong wind today.   It's very ________ today.(76) I'm too busy to go to the cinema tonight.   I have _________ ________ to go to the cinema tonight.(77) She seems to be worried now.   ________ ________ that she ________ worried now.(78) It's a long time since we met last.   We haven't seen each other________ ________.(79) Nobody but Jack can speak French in our school.   _________ _________ can speak French in our school. (80) The film began 15 minutes ago.   The film has _________ _________for 15 minutes.(81) I didn't go out yesterday because of the heavy rain.   I_________ at home yesterday because it________ heavily.(82) I think I am busy. I have a lot of homework to do.   I________ think I am________. I have a lot of homework to do.(83) Wang Fang doesn't run so fast as Li Tong.   Wang Fang runs________ ________ than Li Tong.(84) Could you tell me your name and age?   Could you tell me________ your name is and________ old you are?(85) What does this word mean?   What________ you mean _________ this word?(86) Jim is the tallest of the three brothers.   Jim is________ than________ his brothers.(87) I went to school over eight years ago.   I have________ a school________ for over eight years.(88) She has finished selling all kinds of flowers on Mother's Day.    She has _________ ________ all kinds of flowers on Mother's Day.    (89) Julia has not got home from school yet.(改为肯定句)     Julia________ ________ ________ home from school.   (90) We had some work to do last Sunday. (改为一般疑问句)     ________ you ________ ________ work to do last Sunday?   (91) The meeting will start in ten minutes.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ ________ the meeting start?   (92) When does the train arrive? Please tell me.(改为宾语从句)     Please tell me________ ________ ________ ________.   (93) He could hardly wait.(改为反意疑问句)     He could hardly wait, ________ ________?    (94) Lily has some red and blue pencils.(改为一般疑问句)    ________ Lily________ any red and blue pencils?   (95) There's no time to go shopping.(改为反意疑问句)     There's no time to go shopping, ________ ________?   (96) Both of the twins like mooncakes with eggs in them.(改为否定句)    ________ of the twins________ mooncakes with eggs in them.   (97) New York is 14, 800 kilometres away from Beijing?(就划线部分提问)    ________ ________ is New York from Beijing?   (98) Do they want fried chicken? He asked the boys....(连成一句含宾语从句的复合句)    He asked the boys ________ they________ fried chicken.    (99) Sound of Music is a wonderful film(改写为感叹句)    _________ __________ ________film Sound of Muisc ________!   (100) Two years ago we used that machine to make shoes for children.(改写为被动语态)     Two years ago that machine ________ ________ ________ ________ shoes for children.    (101) His sister likes bananas very much.(改写为否定句)    His sister________ like bananas at________.   (102) My father went to bed at eleven last night.(改写为一般疑问句)    ________ your father________ to bed at eleven last night?   (103) I was born in Chengdu.(对划线部分提问)    ________ ________ you born?   (104) The chicken is very delicious.(改写为感叹句)    ________ delicious the chicken________!   (105) We go to the school library twice a month.(对划线部分提问)    ________ ________ do you go to the school library !   (106) They made some kites for me.(改为否定句)     They________ make________ kites for me.   (107) Sam does morning exercises every day.(改为一般疑问句)      ________ Sam ________ morning exercises every day?   (108) We'll visit the museum next week.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ you visit the museum?   (109) They are working very hard.(改为感叹句)     ________ ________ they are working!   (110) Is the watch made in Shanghai? I don't know.(改为含宾语从句的复合句)     I don't know________ the watch________ made in Shanghai.    (111) There are some old sheep on the farm.(改为单数形式)     There is________ old________ on the farm.   (112) She put the magazine on the table.(改为一般疑问句)     ________ she ________ the magazine on the table?   (113) ________ ________ times a day will you take the medicine?(根据答语完成问句)     ―Three times a day.   (114) What does he do? Do you know?(改为含宾语从句的复合句)     Do you know________ _________ ________ ?   (115) ―________ do you think of the film?(完成问句)     ―It's very interesting.    (116) He has already finished his homework.(改为否定句)      He________ finished his homework________.   (117) Wei Hua stayed in bed yesterday because she caught a bad cold.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ Wei Hua stay in bed yesterday ?   (118) I don't know Li Lei's telephone number.     He doesn't know Li Lei's telephone number, either.(合并成一句话)     ________he________ I know Li Lei's telephone number.    (119) You'd better go to see him off at the railway station.(改为否定句)     You'd better________ ________ to see him off at the railway station.   (120) We have a class meeting once a week.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ do you have a class meeting?   (121) The dictionary cost me 20 yuan.(保持原句意思)     I________ 20 yuan ________the dictionary.   (122) Where did they grow vegetables? (改为被动语态)     Where ________ vegetables ________ ?   (123)I don't know when we shall leave for Nanjing.(改为简单句)     I don't know when________ ________ for Nanjing.    (124) This kind of cold comes and goes very quickly.(变一般疑问句)     ________ this kind of cold________ and________ very quickly?   (125) We usually have two P. E lessons a week.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ do you usually have P. E lessons?   (126) This store sells men's shoes, and it also sells men's clothes.(改写句子,句意不变)     This store sells________ ________ men's shoes ________ ________ men's clothes.    (127) With the help of the PLA men, my mother was saved.(改写句子,句意不变)      ________ ________ the PLA men, my mother was saved.   (128) I won't go with my brother. He thinks.(连成一个含有宾语从句的复合句)     He________ ________ I ________ go with my brother.    (129) His sister does eye exercises every day.(改为反意句问)     His sister does eye exercises every day, ________ ________?   (130) People speak Japanese in Japan.(改为被动语态)     ________ ________ ________ in Japan.    (131) My brother has lunch at the school very day.(改为一般疑问句)     ________ your brother ________ lunch at the school every day?   (132) They went home after they had finished their homework.(用not...until 改写)     They________ go home________ they had finished their homework.   (133) The hospital is about 300 meters away.(就划线部分提问)     ________ ________ is the hospital'?   (134) Lanzhou is a beautiful city.(改为感叹句)     ________ ________ beautiful city Lanzhou is!   (135) She got a letter from her pen-friend last week.(改为同义句)     She________ ________ her pen-friend last week.    (136) Li Lei does his homework at seven.(改为否定句)     Li Lei________ ________ his homework at seven.   (137) My teacher had lunch at school yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)     ________ your teacher ________ lunch at school yesterday?   (138) They write to their friends once a month.(对划线部分提问)     ________ ________ ________ they write to their friends?   (139) When does he get up? Do you know?(改为宾语从句)     Do you know ________ he ________ ________?   (140) The boy is very strong, he can carry the heavy box.(合并成一句,使句意不变。)     The boy is ________ ________ ________ carry the heavy box.   (141) Uncle Wang finished his work, he went home.(用not... until改写)     Uncle Wang ________ ________ home________ he finished his work.   (142) My friend went to Beijing last year. She is still in Beijing now.(合并成一句,使句义不变。)     My friend ________ ________ ________ Beijing ________ last year.143.A:How do you like hamburgers and chips in China? B: do you _____ hamburgers and chips in China? 144.A:There are many trees around the house.It's my house. B:The house many trees around is . 145.A:This sweater is very dear. B:This sweater too . 146.A:We often use these expressions in everyday English. B:These expressions often in everyday English .147.A:When will the plane leave?Do you know? B:Do you know when the plane ? 148.A:There is a lot of tea in the paper box. B:There is tea in the paper box. 149.A:How good the girl is!    B: good girl she is! 150.A:Would you like to come to my birthday party?    B:I you come to my birthday party. 151.A:Something is wrong with your computer.    B:You your computer. 152.A:It snowed heavily here on New Year's Eve last year.    B: a here on New Year's Eve last year.
文章录入:wlsman&&&&责任编辑:xingsha&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
最新推荐文章
没有相关文章
  网友评论:(评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright && 星沙英语 All Rights Reserved 联系人王老师 Tel:8.&& 新浪微博请关注:
湖南长沙白泉中学英语组

我要回帖

更多关于 daytime的同义词 的文章

随机推荐