浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 20:38:21|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
模糊限制语的顺应理论研究
官方公共微信brown paper的中文意思
沪江词库精选brown paper是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义:名词牛皮纸
I wrapped the book in brown paper before I posted it.
我先用牛皮纸把书包好,然后寄出。
It came out with a brown rice paper and a pinch of Mexican tobacco, which were deftly rolled together into a cigarette
取出了一张褐色的稻单细纸和一撮墨西哥烟丝,灵巧地告成一支香烟
He was pasting up the holes in the glass with brown paper
他用牛皮纸把玻璃上的洞孔贴起来。
He wrapped brown paper around the package.
他用棕色的纸把包裹包起来。
I wrap the book in brown paper before I mail it.
我先把书用牛皮纸包好,然後邮寄。
She was carrying a parcel of books done up in brown paper.
她提一个棕色的纸包,里面是书。
They came upon a brown paper parcel lying beside the pathway.
他们发现小路旁边有一个牛皮纸包的包裹。
Album paper: Black, brown or gray cover paper for albums, suitable for pasting photographs or other material.
相薄纸:作相薄用的黑色、棕色或灰色的封面纸,适合粘贴相片或其他物料。
As the young woman reached into a large brown envelope to retrieve the documents, a piece of paper fell out
当这位年轻女子从棕色的大文件袋中取出有关文件时,一张纸条掉了出来。
青铜器时代
实施,实行
使…和…接触
使毁灭,使落空
2016brown paper是什么意思由沪江网提供。当前位置: &
submitted paper是什么意思
中文翻译提交的论文:&&&&vt. (-mm-) 1.使服从,使顺从;使屈服。 2. ...:&&&&n. 1.纸;裱墙纸。 2.报纸,报。 3.收据;债券; ...
例句与用法1.Except luxun , the other members of yusi society scarcely submitted papers to yusi magazine除鲁迅外,北京时期的语丝社成员已较少在《语丝》周刊上发表作品。 2.Please check over your entries , making sure everything is filled out . when ready , click on the submit paper button below检查表单确认无误之后,点击按钮上传论文。 (送出后请稍待一下,系统将会显示完成讯息。 3.6 . employer s to use the department s software to file employer s returns in a magnetic format without submitting paper and鼓励雇主使用本局编制的软件以磁碟方式提交雇员薪酬资料(无须递交打印文本) 。 4.If you wish to submit paper form ir56b , you must use the form ir56b provided by the inland revenue department若然你选择以纸张形式提交ir56b表格,你必须使用税务局提供给雇主的纸张ir56b表格以填报雇员的薪酬。 5.These forms can either be filled out electronically through the ums or downloaded from hyd s homepage for submitting paper applications这些表格可通过ums系统以电子方式递交,或可从路政署网页下载,以书面方式递交。 6.56b . if you wish to submit paper form i . r . 56b , you must use the form i . r . 56b provided by the inland revenue department若然你选择以纸张形式提交i . r . 56b表格,你必须使用税务局提供给雇主的纸张i . r . 56b表格以填报雇员的薪酬。 7.Of the total , some 18 , 000 employers used the software developed by the department to furnish returns in respect of some 460 , 000 employees without also submitting paper copies当中有18 , 000名雇主使用本局编制的电脑软件提交超过460 , 000名雇员资料,因此他们无须递交打印文本。 8.More and more employers used the departments software to file employers returns in magnetic format . in 1999 - 2000 , about 18 , 000 employers used this format to submit returns in respect of some 530 , 000 employees without also submitting paper copies . this saved a massive amount of paper sheet愈来愈多雇主使用本局编制的软件以磁碟方式提交雇主报税表,在年度,约有18 , 000名雇主以此方式提交超过53万名雇员的薪酬资料,由于无须递交打印文本,所以节省了大量纸张。 9.Second , the popularization and application of internet technology has a revolutionary impact on the compiling and publication of the academic journals and gives a lot more and newer to the editorial work : sufficient information supplies editorials with a good environment to make in - the open and comprehensive information system makes editorials compile journals and update reviewer database in
editorials can accept papers and submit papers for reviewing by internet
editorials can also contact the authors conveniently by emails for decline or rev the department of editorial and print plant can exchange data through the net for p more sale methods are made ba more ways are made for readers " feedback其次,网络技术的普及和应用还使学术期刊编辑、出版的工作方式发生了变革,赋予了编辑工作更多更新的内容:信息量的充分为编辑制订计划创造了良好的信息环境;信息的开放与全面使编辑可以及时准确地组稿和更新审稿人数据库,编辑还可利用网络通信工具实现稿件送审;可以利用网络及时与作者联系方便稿件的退修;对印刷版,可以利用网络方便地在编辑部和印刷厂之间传递数据;为期刊网上发行渠道的开通提供了平台;拓宽了读者反馈的途径。此外,学术期刊光盘版和网络版的出现为学术期刊的经营提出了一种新的模式。
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
paper work是什么意思
中文翻译文书档案工作;写作。:&&&&n. 1.纸;裱墙纸。 2.报纸,报。 3.收据;债券; ...:&&&&n. 1.工作,操作,劳动,作业;工件;功课;努力;行为 ...
例句与用法1.This paper works out the cooperative analysis procedure编制协同分析程序。 2.Strong negotiation skills and be good at paper work较强的谈判技巧与文字表达能力。 3.Then why don ' t we do the paper work tomorrow那我们为什么不明天就签约? 4.Tianjin jinbin paper works corporation ltd天津市东花园仪表有限公司5.Optioning of space , completion of appropriate paper work预订分配巴士,完成适当的文案工作6.Paper works for testing application and records and report试验申请、试验记录和试验报告的管理7.Lastly , a summary and expectation for paper work are listed最后对论文研究工作进行了总结和展望。 8.Not until the paper work is finished直到一纸公文完成才行9.He used to rail at the volume of paper work he had to do他以前老是因为不得不做大量的文牍工作而发牢骚。 10.Let ' s finish these paper work把你的东西放在这里头了&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 pla什么意思 广告 的文章

随机推荐