如果你是一名老师,,,,,跟具此以秋天为题写一篇作文英语作文

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~我是初三的一名学生,我在英语作文方面总是写的不好。老师说我的中式英文太多。而且中心也与题目不吻合_百度知道
我是初三的一名学生,我在英语作文方面总是写的不好。老师说我的中式英文太多。而且中心也与题目不吻合
提问者采纳
楼主要中考了吧。背一下上面的范文,什么保护环境,自己再背着写几遍。一些优秀的范文,背下来?把近几年的中考题找出来,把一些常用的句式背下来,尤其是一些常考的作文,最难忘得一件事等等。Good luck to you初三
提问者评价
谢啦。你说的没错。的确要中考了,迫在眉睫珍惜一点时间。学点是点。现在作文还有点起色。至少与主题能搭
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
多看一些好点的英语作文。背一些经常出现的英语短语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文,详情看问题补充,中午就要.假如你是Kathy,你们班这学期来了一位新的英语老师Miss Wang,想了解一下你们初一初二学英语的情况.请根据表格内容写一封email给Miss Wang,来阐述 你自_百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文,详情看问题补充,中午就要.假如你是Kathy,你们班这学期来了一位新的英语老师Miss Wang,想了解一下你们初一初二学英语的情况.请根据表格内容写一封email给Miss Wang,来阐述 你自
写一篇英语作文,详情看问题补充,中午就要.假如你是Kathy,你们班这学期来了一位新的英语老师Miss Wang,想了解一下你们初一初二学英语的情况.请根据表格内容写一封email给Miss Wang,来阐述 你自己以前的学习方法,并提出你对初三英语学习的新方法(至少3点).the best ways to learn Englishin the past now1.memorize the words and the articles 1…2.study grammar and take grammar notes 2…
Dear Miss Wang,
I'm Kathy. I used to be short and shy when I was in Grade Seven. Now I am taller and outgoing. I was weak in English in Grade Seven , but now I am good at English because I have good ways of learning English and I study harder and harder. I often get up early and
memorize the words and the articles for more than ten minutes in the morning. I aiso study grammar and take grammar notes every day.
I like listening to English programs and watch English movies. When I have problems in English, I often ask my teacher and classmates for help. I try as hard as possilbe in English learning so I can get good grades now.英语作文,父母是不是最好的老师这一话题写一篇作文_百度作业帮
英语作文,父母是不是最好的老师这一话题写一篇作文
英语作文,父母是不是最好的老师这一话题写一篇作文
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.Throughout my life, I have been lucky enough to have a very good relationship with my parents. They have supported me, given me necessary criticism, and taught me a great deal about how to live my life. Parents can be very important t however, they are not always the best teachers.Parents may be too close to their children emotionally. Sometimes they can only see their children though the eyes of a protector. For example, they may limit a child's freedom in the name of safety. A teacher might see a trip to a big city as a valuable new experience. However, it might seem too dangerous to a parent.Another problem is that parents may expect their children's interests to be similar to their own. They can't seem to separate from their children in their mind. If they love science, they may try to force their child to love science too. But what if their child's true love is art, or writing, or car repair?Parents are usually eager to pass on their value to their children. But should children always believe what their parents do? Maybe different generations need different ways of thinking. When children are young, they believe that their parents are always rights. But when they get older, they realize there are other views.Sometimes parents, especially older ones, can't keep up with rapid social or technology changes. A student who has friends of all different races and backgrounds at school may find that her parents don't really understand or value the digital revolution. Sometimes kids have to find their own ways to what they believe in.The most important thing to realize is that we all have many teachers in our lives. Our parents teach us, our teachers teach us, and our peers teach us. Books and newspapers and television also teach us. All of them are valuable.题目:五年之后你想成为一名英语老师。用英语写篇作文。要求:80词
题目:五年之后你想成为一名英语老师。用英语写篇作文。要求:80词
一个没有理想的人,就像是一只没有翅膀的小鸟,所以,我们都在考虑要有自己的理想。我的理想是当一名教师。 我真喜欢老师,他们多么伟大、慈爱,心里装着多少知识啊!慢慢地,我从喜欢老师,开始爱上老师这一行工作了。现在,试卷里要求我们写自己的理想,我就写下了自己新的理想:将来成为一名光荣的伟大教师。老师教给学生知识,教给学生做人的道理,鼓励学生努力长进,很多的明星、教授、专家和领袖,都是教师培养出来的啊。教师的价值和作用是没得比的。看到我们学校老师辛勤的劳动,他热情地关怀我们,和我们一起学习、劳动,老师就好像我们的父母一样啊。 自从我有当老师的理想以后,我就常常梦见自己已成为一名老师了,自豪地走上讲台,在黑板上板书,用原来老师教给我的知识和故事去教我的学生。爸爸告诉我:"当个老师,不容易啊!要备课,要批改作业,每天很晚才能睡觉……"但我认真地说道: "我想当老师,我一定要当老师!"?我想我的理想一定会实现的。 A man without ideals, like a bird without wings, so we are considering to have their own ideals. My dream is to be a teacher. I really like the teacher, how great they are, love, mind, how much knowledge ah! Slowly, I like the teacher, the teacher began to fall in love with this line of work. Now, the paper had asked us to write their own ideals, I had written his own new vision: to become a glorious future, a great teacher. Teachers to teach students the knowledge, to teach students the truth in life, to encourage students to grow, many of the stars, professors, experts and leaders, are teachers trained ah. The value and role of teachers is better than no. See the hard work of our school teachers, who care passionately us, and we learn together, work, just like our parents and teachers as ah. Since I have the ideal of a teacher, I always dreamed to have become a teacher, proudly to the podium, on the blackboard writing on the blackboard, the teacher had taught me with the knowledge and stories to teach my students. Dad told me: "When a teacher, not easy! To prepare lessons, to correcting homework, to sleep late every day ... ..." But I seriously said: " I want to be teachers, I must to be a teacher! "? I think my ideal will be achieved.
My dream is become a math teacher. Then I will work more hard.I
want to work in poor school.because I would like to help poor kids.
I want to let they get a lot of new kownledge.When I be a teacher,
I think my class must be interesting and relaxing.I will try to make
friends with students to keep it.This is my drean ,maybe is usual,
but it must be a happy job.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 以快乐为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐